All Comments on 'The Ballad of Zachery Carson Ch. 03'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent read

I have enjoyed reading this story, and am looking forward to the next chapters. I like your style woomanone. I think the details are quite good and believable. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Pete666Pete666almost 11 years ago
Keep going

with the western stories. I love them.

Pete

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent writing

Dad seems to want to separate his daughter from Zachary as quick as possible, but that may be just his manner of speaking and acting... English, you know?

BigDog167BigDog167almost 11 years ago
Love your storie

as always.

Only thing I really noticed wrong was when he handed her his Colt. He told her it was a single shot but the description sounds like a single action revolver. A minor thing.

falcon29falcon29almost 11 years ago
Just found this series.

It's very good. I like the use of 'supper' instead of 'lunch' as the midday meal. Evening meals were always dinner in my grandparents' houses. Breakfast, supper, dinner was the daily progression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The story is good....but....

Every story like this has the protagonist trying to shoot the "bad guys" out of the saddle. I think the better approach would be to shoot the horse. It's a bigger target and leaving the "bad guy" on foot wouldn't do him any good and would make him more vulnerable!

VadarVadarover 1 year ago

Aloe Vera is a wonderful natural substance. My family have always used it especially for skin and rotations and minor problems.

But, the good stuff - the gel - is not in the spines it is in the leaves. (basically, you skin the leaves and use the central gel which is between them.)

I would not put it on a gunshot wound unless it was nearly healed.

You are not supposed to use it on a deep cut or an open wound.

You can also make a drink from the gel (or eat it) but you do risk some interesting side-effects.

Great stuff. Great story, thank you.

-Vadar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...