All Comments on 'The Baller and The Nurse'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love Yesenia!

But seriously, what does a girl have to do to cut a break with you? I guess you could call this a romance, but it didn't seem to be going in that direction until almost the end. And thank you for pointing me to the first part of the story. Wouldn't it have been easier to just call them chapter one and chapter two? Was that the end, or is there going to be a chapter three? You left the ending a little ambiguous, please continue.

EtaskiEtaskialmost 12 years ago
Exactly what it says on the tin

Lol, I see the overall themes of the story were all touched on by the first comment. :)

I love Yesinia, too.

This is one of those stories that is complex enough to not fit really well in either Romance or Reluctance, yet fits in both. How many classic "bodice ripper" stories use Reluctance and male-Dom themes like this, only to reveal that the man might have some humanity to go along with his power? Although the sex itself is too naughty for said bodice rippers. (rawr)

I really enjoy the spice, the Spanish flavor, and, plainly, the fact that she is a curvy Latina. We do not see a lot of Hispanic stories that have the authentic flavor here. And the author chose very modern circumstances, and some very challenging and all-too-real worries.

Even though the story started in Non-con, it's nice to have it end up here. Giving Yesinia a happy ending was the right thing to do. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ummm...

I hate Yesenia. And I definitely didn't buy the love story. But the anal scene on day one was cool.

Part one of this story had great dialogue. Part two was painful to read at times - especially Yesenia's lines.

Not my favorite, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...