All Comments on 'The Bank Job'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
graceunderfiregraceunderfireabout 10 years ago
Please continue!

I loved the story - can't wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very good! I would have never thought it was your first time. Hope to see chapter two soon!

writing3342writing3342about 10 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for more!

Secretsub14Secretsub14about 10 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to read more this! His imidiate possession of her is so awesome I love how quickly they clicked. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Petkitty17Petkitty17about 10 years ago
Very good read

If this is your first time it's excellent, I really wished I was the girl in that story. Can't wait for more.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Excellent start

Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Don't rush it, but of course, don't be too long!!! Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please please please more more more!!!!

This is amazing, truly, I love it. Please more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please post next chapters ASAP!

Love this story!! You're doing such a great job so far! Please continue and post the next chapters ASAP!! I'm dying to know what happens next. I love the idea of the alpha male is enraptured by her immediately. I can't wait to see how Jason will ravish Rebecca. I hope she'd have some fighting spirit in her and doesn't just give up straight away. Please please post the next chapters ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next posting?

Jason does seem to be the "fallen angel" Rebecca thinks. If she can feel his hard and naked chest against her back, give that chest a healthy dusting of chest hair so that she can feel a security with him -- and let her stroke that chest hair when they couple together. He seems a handsome guy that she can at least enjoy.

karalinekaralineabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for all the lovely comments everyone, the next chapter is well on the way. I might move the series into the romance section though. As its really not very nonconsensual. I really like reluctance/non-consent but it seems I can't write it!

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiendabout 10 years ago
More non consentual

If it isn't nonconsentual enough for you you have still left the plot wide open. There are Ade, (short foe Adon?) Jasons brother? and their unnamed accomplice inside the bank and the driver who met them at the switch, if it was not Derick the creepy. Don't think the cool collected Jason would trust 'Derick the moron' to drive the Astra to the switch point much less inside the bank so you have 3 or 4 other people, Two armed robbers and a getaway driver. One Male, Ade. Two unknowns, one probably male (The Armed felon) plus Creepy Derick. So even if Jason wants her willing there are a lot of worries for Rebecca. the situation is tense and they had to flee with only a part of the take and the heat is on high. Armed robbery, kidnapping with lethal threat and assorted other crimes assualt perhaps getting into the bank (Sec. guard) moving violations, grand theft auto and arson for the getaway vechicle. Whole lot-a stress. and even if Becca wants Jason she might not be happy with everything he does to her and when he finishes with her will he pass her around the gang?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I feel she is going to end up his Moll

By t its going to be a journey to end up there. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG

This is a GREAT story i love how intense it is and it reads really well. I like how you describe everything and how you make the story flow. Well done and its really good ^~^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

Definitely need to inform us if you're gonna put it in the romance section instead! I couldn't get enough of it! I've read it so many times I've lost count. Can't wait to see what the future holds for Rebecca and Jason!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dumb

They're really stupid bad guys if they're openly using their names, it's obvious she could tell someone if/when she's released

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Love your work! My vision (and other body parts) are still abuzz. What a GREAT way to start off my weekend. continued success!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
Very nice

I just came here from reading "The Maid", wanting to peruse your other work, and found this one to be a lovely start. Nothing like some good old sexual tension to get things going. And what is it about the criminal types? We're not supposed to want them so of course what's the first thing we do? ;) On to chapter two...

5*

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
death and taxes

Yeah, I'm glad I grew out of the 'criminal types' phase although it was fun while it lasted, but not before I'd had lots of experiences to plunder for writing erotica! x

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Who doesn't love a bad boy?

Certainly not Rebecca. Nice change of pace for me. I liked the descriptions and of course, the hawt sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

this is really really goood!

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Great Beginning.....

..... to what could become a very interesting story. It all depends on what Jason turns out to be as a man. Will see.

panaflorapanafloraover 1 year ago

You have me well and truly bewitched with this opening. On to Part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES