The Barbers Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

"You teasing fucking bastard," she screamed!

Dan's head went back and he roared with glee at the pitiful sound of her protest.

She was so fucking hot already she would have sold her soul to the devil for a good fuck just then. Dan laughed heartily at her outburst and moaned loudly for her benefit, as he slowly slid his mouth down my hard shaft again. His hot, loving mouth, seduced me once more as my eyes closed and my mind found paradise again between the lips of his mouth.

"MMMM, my god that taste good, would you like some Vivian" he chuckled!

"You're a cruel fucking bastard Dan," she spat, her venom filling the room.

Dan reached over once again and began flicking Vivian's clit with his finger but didn't stop this time. Faster and faster his fingers assaulted her tender bundle of flesh until she was a whimpering mass of shivering flesh, and then he stopped cold.

"Oh fuck Dan, let me come please," I begged him. I was too hot myself to go on this way, I needed to come now; his mouth was just too awesome.

"Kneel in front of me worm with your cheek on the carpet, so your wife may see clearly the entry of my magnificent cock in your tight ass," he said as he reached up and gave Vivian's dripping cunt a loving gentle caress.

"Please don't stop Dan," she whimpered, shivering deeply!

I knelt as instructed and felt the bigger man move in behind me. He caressed the cheeks of my ass momentarily making my cheeks tickle and my cock expand even more with anticipation. Then his hand came around and gently stroked my cock as I felt the head of his dick nudging at my anal opening.

"I heard Vivian whimper again from her chair at the sight of his huge cock head about to plunder my tight ass, fuck I could smell the scent of her cunt it was a familiar scent that I loved dearly."

I felt Dan push forward gently and his cock slid in much easier this time, he was slow and easy as he worked the ungodly monstrosity into my body. He began fucking me with slow steady strokes and I began to moan deeply, more for Vivian's benefit than any other reason, I thought she should enjoy the show. After all, this play was put on for her benefit alone.

"Oh fuck Dan, its so big," I hissed back at him.

"John you've got the sweetest ass I've ever had," he panted!

"I'm going to use this on you're lovely wife in a few minutes John and graciously allow you to watch me bring her to the orgasm of her life," he boasted with a sinister chuckle!

"Why not right now," she whined pathetically?

"Patience slut," he said, then reaching up he slapped the inside of her thigh sending a jolt of arousal careening up her leg and around the lips of her cunt. Her eyes were glued to the sight of his monster cock disappearing into the tiny slight of my ass and coming back out all red and slick. She relished the sounds of our moans and heavy breathing as we fucked.

Dan began fucking me faster after that, his strokes much deeper, my own hand was busy caressing my cock as his pelvis brutally bashed my ass cheeks. He grunted as he drove into me with increasing speed and severity rushing to spend himself in the heat of my ass like some raging, flexing, sperm spitting snake.

"Yes Danny fuck it hard," I cried out with the sensation.

Dan continued to pound me until he sensed I was on the verge of coming myself and then he slowed pulling his huge organ out of my body. I brought a damp shop towel and kneeling in front of him gently cleaned his cock for him as he stood there.

He stood and moved to stand directly next to Vivian her beautiful ass still bound in the chair. I watched from where I now stood as he reached down and stroked her sopped cunt. Watched her eyes close, as her body writhed exotically under his touch, and listened to the sounds of her intense sexual tension parade past her bright red lips.

"Oh god Dan you must stop this agony in my pussy," she pleaded pathetically!

"And we will my dear in a little while," he reassured her. He smiled at the wild undulations of her hips as his fingers treated her malady.

"Would you like to watch your husband suck my cock Vivian," he asked her?

"Oh yes, please Danny let me watch you debase my husbands mouth again and use it like he were a woman," she whimpered!

His hand continued its slow treatment of her fevered cunt as I knelt before him. Then he bent over my wife and kissed her as his large hand squeezed her swollen breast and then he straightened again.

"Now show your lovely slut wife what I taught you John," he snickered!

I looked at Vivian her fevered eyes were glued to my lips and then I moved forward to capture that huge, hot cock, in my mouth. I heard my wife moan as I started to move slowly down the long shaft of his nervous cock.

When I raised my hand to squeeze his hot, hard bag, she whimpered. As I moaned in ecstasy she encouraged me, I then began a slow steady rhythm as I sucked making as much noise as possible for her listening pleasure. I was beginning to enjoy the taste of Dan in my mouth and the feel of his hair tickling the end of my nose.

"Suck him dry John," she panted beside me!

Again my saliva ran down over everything like a weeping pussy when Dan began to thrust deeply into my mouth. I was having trouble regulating my breathing as I listened to both of them moan with ecstasy at the sight of his cock pounding my mouth.

He savagely fucked my face shoving his long cock going way down deep past my throat, and then just as quickly as the rhythm of his tempo had increased, it decreased. He had stirred my own excitement as he fucked me making my large cock twitch violently out in front of me, it was all I could do to keep my hands off myself and concentrate on the task at hand.

"Do you like the sight of it whore, of my cock using your husband like a woman," he asked my wife?

"You know I do fucker, stop tormenting me and put the horse cock in my cunt you bastard, or is it only little boys you service you fucking letch?"

Dan mounted the little footrest at the end of the chair with his cock mere inches from Vivian's face. He stood stroking the magnificent tool in her face and asked, "Would you like to have this buried in that wet pussy of yours now Vivian?"

"Yes Danny, please," she answered almost sobbing!

He pulled a small razor off the shelf behind her and cut the tape at both wrists. He ordered her up on all four in the chair as he leaned back over and replaced the razor in its original place.

She was magnificent; her perfect ass pointed out toward the room with her wet, needy mound peeking out from between her lushes' thighs ... was sight enough to make any man hard. He slapped her cheek and raised the heat of her arousal with his light stinging touch. He did so several times until her ass wiggled hotly, and her nasty mouth praised him with a stream of steaming vulgarities.

Dan stepped up behind her his cock wild in his hand and smacked the cheeks of her beautiful ass again; her moan was a song of pure animal sensuality.

"How bad do you want it slut," he asked her mocking her need, as he continued to administer warmth to the fabulous cheeks of her ass, teasing and intensifying her need!

"Bastard, don't tease me anymore or I'll give it all to my husband and you can jerk yourself," she spat angrily over her shoulder!!!

He roared out his laughter and shoved a single finger deep in her ass; she writhed before him and moaned out a beautiful love song. Reaching under her he grabbed her breast and squeezed hard until she screamed, as his cock rode the hot crack of her swaying asshole.

He shoved his girth into her savagely without warning, or another word. Vivian's head went back and a deep cry issued forth out of the depths of her tormented spirit. Dan pulled back and shoved in again hard and almost got all ten inches into her tight, wet, vaginal passage.

"Yes," she screamed again!!!!!

Vivian was already thrusting her weeping slit back hard against Dan's probing cock, shuddering all the while. He hadn't made a dozen thrusts before she exploded and came screaming passionately; her hands gripping the back of the chair her mouth open in a passionate cry, her entire body quaking in aftershock.

Dan just kept brutalizing her body as if nothing had happened enjoying the convulsions of her wet cunt around him. I stepped around behind the chair and approached my wife, cock in hand. Vivian looked up and smiled at me as I lowered the back of the chair down out of my way.

I moved closer to her and she opened her mouth knowing what I needed, she took all of me in a single gulp and I nearly came. She used all of her cunning as she sucked me, her hand constantly caressing my balls and inner thighs she paused once and looked up at me.

"Thank you John for doing this, now give me what I want baby, fill my mouth with your hot sticky spunk and let momma drink of your passion, you naughty boy," she whispered!

She covered me again instantly after that and went frantic on my cock; it didn't take long until I was shooting hot massive jets of come in her mouth. Vivian drank the whole load moaning as she sucked me dry and squeezing my balls as I came. She smiled at me again when I was emptied and I leaned over to kiss her she whispered again then "I love you John!"

I stroked her locks as Dan continued fucking her with that monster cock of his until at last in a state of high excitement he reached under and squeezed her breasts again and came. She climaxed with him both of them groaning, she shaking wildly against him her eyes clenched shut with her lips pursed as if in pain, he with a look of deep ecstasy on his face.

Later when the three of us had refreshed ourselves with libation in the comfort of our home we gave her the second part of her fantasy. The first time I got her pussy and Dan fucked her ass then later after viewing a cool porn CD we traded ends.

Vivian sucked both of us off again before we called it quits that evening and Dan went home.

She cuddled with me when we were alone at last; she had changed after her shower and wore a sheer loose fitting oriental style house lounger. We sat on the couch and necked for a while sipping wine and chatting in between.

"I love you for what you did for me John, not every husband would you know!"

"They would for you Vivian," I assured her.

"Are you sure you don't want to trade me off for Dan's longer model," I teased!

"Are you silly, you've got more money than he does and your far better looking, besides, I like what you pack around with you baby" She said laughing as she hugged me.

"Can we do it again sometime with someone new," she asked shyly?

"You really liked it didn't you?"

"MMMM, god yes, it was so intense I was nearly shattered for good when I exploded," she said smiling!

"Well then I better start looking around for a new Partner, can we drop the bi thing," I asked?

"Yes if you want, it wasn't that element of it that excited me the most anyhow it was having an extra person their with us that did it," she replied.

Before I fell asleep she crawled on top of me and held my wrist to the bed and fucked me into a stupid mass of jello one last time that day.

And I still love her!

End

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers
12