Friendly Visit

Story Info
College roommate comes to visit and have a 4 way bi orgy.
18.3k words
4.61
55k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,368 Followers

This story is how two couples seductively come together to become best friends and even better lovers. There is bisexual content between two women, two men, and both couples together. If you do not like to read stories that has same sex scenes then this story is not for you.

"Bill, come here quick." I heard the high screech from my wife coming from our upstairs office. I knew by her excitement she was happy and not scared from some bug she wanted me to come up and kill.

"OK, OK, I'm coming." I yelled back to her as I climbed the stairs two at a time. I circled around the door to see my wife, Jill, hovering over the computer screen with an email opened up.

"You are not going to believe this. Come here and read this." She was so excited she couldn't sit still in the chair.

'Hey Jill, I hope this email finds you well. I know it's been like forever since we've seen each other, hell I don't even know if you're still in silicon valley, California or not. I hope you are because I'm coming that way in a month to look around for a place to live. I got married to a wonderful man and he has a job opportunity with a start-up company that we just can't pass up. It would be so great to catchup with you and see you again. I feel bad that after college we moved so far away from each other and that life takes over and takes you away from the people in your life.

Hoping this email doesn't bounce back and my friend is still out there somewhere.

Love

Patty'

"So this is THE Patty from college?" I asked her but not really understanding the big deal about it. Jill punched my arm, "OUCH!"

"Yes it is and she's coming here, TO MOVE. Isn't that great? We instantly became best friends in college. We lived together all four years and never once had an argument. After college she got a job in Michigan and we lost touch as our new jobs absorbed our lives. I'm typing her back now. I am so excited." I've never seen Jill so excited about anything before.

Jill and I have been married for 2 years now. Two geeks named Bill and Jill, and yes we've heard all the jokes because our names rhyme and the initials are BJ. We met at a tech seminar and hit it off. We both are geeky techies working in Silicon Valley California. Jill has jet black hair on a size 10 voluptuous body with just enough extra in all the right places, like her 36D breasts, all packaged on her 5'10" frame. I am 6' tall, curly unruly blond hair, blue eyes weighing in at a solid 180 pounds. We're geeks not gym rats by any means.

Jill sat typing away, gitty like a school girl again. It was nice to see her excited that her friend was coming to visit her. "And SEND." Jill made the point by slamming down on the keyboard. For the next four hours Jill checked her email for a reply but nothing came. We ate dinner and the entire conversation was 'why hasn't she replied back yet? Do you think she was hoping it went to cyberspace? Do you think she changed? Maybe she's mad because I didn't invite her to our wedding?' Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I reminded her that she's totally overthinking this and that she was three hours ahead of us and maybe she shut down early and didn't even read the message yet, blah blah blah. My head was about to explode.

We walked up the stairs to go to bed when Jill turned down the hall to the office while I went to our bedroom, "You're right. I'll check it one more time before I shut down for the night." A few seconds later I heard the scream again, "YES, SHE'S COMING NEXT WEEKEND AND SHE CAN'T WAIT TO STAY WITH US. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

I was brushing my teeth, looked in the mirror, and rolled my eyes. The good thing was that when Jill came to bed she was full of energy, which meant there was a good chance for sex. "AAAAAHHHHH" I faked a scream in the mirror and laughed at myself.

I jumped in the shower, as we both like going to bed clean and fresh. I washed up then I did my usual quick razor pass, hitting my balls and ass first, the few sparse hairs on my shins and toes. One quick graze under each arm and my body is void of hair except for the shortly trimmed patch above my cock and of course my shaggy hair on my head. Being a geek I don't see much sunlight. My skin is very fair, which is a nice term for ghostly white. My body is naturally hair free, and what hair does pop up is so blond that sometimes it's hard to find.

Jill has reminded me several times how jealous she is of my smooth skin, when she has to shave daily to keep her pussy, legs, and underarms free of her dark stubble. She thinks I would make a better woman than her. I just finished my shower when Jill walked into the bathroom. I dried off as she finished brushing her teeth, and stepped into the shower. I lay in bed naked waiting for Jill to finish her shower and join me. We've never worn clothes to bed, we both feel that clothes are hot and/or you get twisted in them when trying to sleep

Jill came out of the bathroom naked and her dark black hair pulled back into a ponytail. She crawled into bed and immediately began running her hands over my chest, making sure to give each of my nipples a flick with her thumb to get them hard, and to coax a little moan from me. Jill then leaned over and began to plant kisses all over my chest and neck. She worked her way up to my ear, "I'm so excited Patty is coming in a week. Just think in a week's time you'll have two women in the house with you. We will be like this naked, kissing, making love, knowing that Patty will be in the next room, maybe with her fingers in her pussy getting off on the moans coming from our room. Isn't that one of your fantasies Bill?"

I lay there enjoying the light kisses on my neck and chest as she puts an image in my mind. What guy doesn't have a fantasy of being with two women? My cock was hard as a rock as Jill wrapped her hand around my five and a half inch shaft. My cock is on the thinner side with the head kind of pointy, Jill calls it her little spear. Jill swung her body on top of mine. My cock was firmly pressed into her stomach as she kissed around my face as she worked her way down my neck. Jill kept her body pressed hard against my cock so as she slid down further on my body the skin on my cockhead stretched painfully tight. My cockhead felt like it was stretched to the max as I was ready to burst.

Jill rolled her stomach around using it to massage my cock and balls, "You know Patty is a very sexy redhead, did I mention that to you? We were roommates for four years so we walked around naked a lot. She has a hot little body Bill, perky little B cups with the biggest nipples you've ever seen." Jill then licked my right nipple and pulled her body up and down jacking my cock with her stomach.

I was moaning with visions of the two of them being naked together. Jill showed me pictures of the two of them during their college days so I knew she was five feet short with a red pixie cut hair style. There were pictures of her in Tshirts so I knew her tits were small but perky as they stood out, and up, in all the pictures. But hearing her describe what the pictures couldn't show was driving me crazy. "MMMM you like that Bill? I like when your cock leaks precum against me." Jill pulled her body weight down making the skin on my cock pull even tighter than I thought possible.

Jill kissed her way down to where I could feel her breathing on my cock. "MMM, nice and drippy, just the way I like it." Jill flicked her tongue at the tip of my cock, catching the clear drop of precum oozing its way out of my bright red cock head. My cock jumped at the touch of her tongue, slapping against Jill's throat. I was trying with all my might to hold back shooting my load.

Jill ran her hands up and down my legs. She kissed the insides of my thighs. "God I love your smooth skin, so soft." Jill had my body on fire as her hands ran up and down my legs. Her nose pushed into my smooth ball sack as she licked each ball, and then grabbed my nut sack between her teeth stretching it out as she lifted her head up. I let out a moan as I felt my precum drip onto my stomach. I was in pain to release my load.

Jill ran her tongue up the length of my shaft, kissing and sucking on the sensitive head as she continued up my body. Jill lay her body back down on mine as she planted a deep kiss on my mouth. Her tongue slithered into my mouth as she massaged my tongue with hers. She is such a great kisser. I could feel my precum on her tongue. The thin, translucent, nectar sweet from my cockhead was a taste I easily enjoyed during our love making. "Oh baby I am so fucking horny and your body feels and tastes sooooo goooodddd." Jill was so passionate, and very verbal, when we make love.

My hands were running up and down her back as I felt the heat of her pussy slide up and down the shaft of my stiff cock. Jill shifted her hips up and sat down on my cock taking the entire length up her sopping wet pussy. "Ugh, your pussy is so hot and wet Babe, I can't hold back for very long."

Jill sat up to take me as deep as I could go. Her pussy juices were running down my balls. I could feel her juice lubricating my ass as it dripped past my balls. Sloppy sex was the best. Jill's pussy was tight around my cock. She began grinding down on it. "Is it my wet pussy that has gotten you so hot or is it thinking about Patty's perky tits and Red-Hot-Pussy that has you ready to shoot your load." Jill pinched my nipples and twisted them. I lifted my ass of the bed pushing my cock up to her throat as I screamed out and started to pump my load deep inside of her.

"Ya baby that's it let it out, fill me with your hot cum. Oh yes I feel you pumping that load into my pussy. Fill me up with that thick, white, sweet, cum." Jill gave my tits one more twist before she let me go, as the last of my cum drained from my cock.

Jill leaned into me and kissed me hard. "That felt so good, but you didn't let me finish." Before I knew what she was up to she pulled off my deflating cock and flipped around reverse cowgirl style. Jill planted her pussy right onto my face. I love Jill's pussy. Jill has a larger than normal clitoris. Her clitoris when she gets really horny sticks up about a half an inch and we call it her penis. She goes crazy when I suck on and flick my tongue all around it. Her pussy lips are also very large and loose so there is plenty of skin to suck which I absolutely love.

Jill was so horny and so close to cumming I just could not deny her "Oh please baby suck my little cock, finish me off, I NEED it NOW." Jill pushed her pussy against my mouth. I searched for her little nubby friend. The heat from her pussy was unbelievable. The smell of our mixed juices was getting my cock to stir again. I opened my mouth wide and let my tongue be my guide. I pushed my tongue deep inside of her pussy, shaking my head from left to right so that I can bury my face deeper. I found my little treasure, sticking up hard. I love this nub as I sucked on it like a little cock. "That's it, oh shit yes that feels so good."

My cum, mixed with her pussy juices, were flowing down my chin and down my neck. I started to flick my tongue around her nub. I then started to move my head up and down so that I could dip my tongue in her pussy and run it up to her nub. Each time I did this I would scoop some of my cum which was leaking out of her pussy. The taste was a bit acrid at first, but once it started to mix in with her juices and my saliva I was getting into the flavor. The thick hot cum began to flow directly into my mouth as I kept my mouth covering her entire pussy. "Yes, yes, keep it up. Shit, Shit, Shit. AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!" Jill cried out as her legs vibrated against the sides of my face as her orgasm took over her body. Jill is not normally a squirter, but once in a while I can get her there. This was one of those times for sure as my mouth filled up with our juices. I began choking as I wasn't prepared for such a flood. Jill lifted up and I was able to turn my head just as she shot another squirt onto my face. It was the best experience of our sex life so far. I love messy sex.

Jill's body finally collapsed on top of mine as she engulfed my semi hard cock. My cock came back to its full length. Jill sucked me like a hoover vacuum. Then I felt her wet finger touching my rosebud. She started to run her finger around my entrance. The sensation was driving me nuts. I started to buck up, lifting my ass off the bed and shoving my cock down Jill's throat. Her finger fought its way in and she slid her middle finger up to the last knuckle. The pressure from within was too much. She flicked her finger against my prostate and my body stiffened. "Oh no, damn it, ugghhh!" I shot my load down Jill's throat. Jill continued her prostate massage as my orgasm seemed to never end. Even after my cock began to soften, my orgasm continued until I begged her to stop.

I caught my breath, "Holy Crap, I think I could sleep for a week."

Jill rolled herself off of me, spun back around, and looked at how soaking wet I was. "Damn that looks hot." Jill began to kiss and lick my face clean. "MMMM, you taste so good. I don't know which I like better pussy juice or cum." Jill snuggled into my neck and we both passed out.

The following Thursday Patty arrived and she still looked exactly like her college pictures, with the short hair pixie cut, small frame, very perky boobs, and the cutest voice. When she arrived I was afraid the neighbors were going to call the police, the two women embraced each other and began screaming and jumping up and down. Patty was so short, compared to Jill, that her face was pushed between Jill's boobs. Finally they both came to their senses and released themselves from the hug and scream fest. I held out my hand to Patty as Jill introduced us. I was greeted by her slapping my hand away and jumping into my arms. I just about fell over as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed both cheeks, "This one's tall Jill, I can climb up on him all day." As she shimmied down my body it did not go unnoticed as her body dragged over my semi hard cock. This girl had energy.

Jill got Patty settled in our guest room and we grabbed a bite to eat. Patty was tired from her trip and had to get up early for a job interview. Friday went by slow at work. I got home at five to find the girls relaxing with some wine. Jill called me and had me pick up pizza on the way home so we can enjoy the evening in and visit. We ate the pizza and had a couple of bottles of wine. I nursed my drink but the girls were downing theirs.

The girls began reminiscing about their college days so I excused myself to the couch and TV while they meandered down memory lane. I kept one ear open to their conversation as it seemed to be turning to sex. Patty was feeling no pain as they were halfway through the third bottle of wine, "Remember that night in our apartment when the power went out so we started downing the booze so it wouldn't go bad?" They both laughed out loud knowing that booze in the cupboard wouldn't go bad.

Jill downed her glass "And it was so hot we had to strip out of our clothes." Patty filled Jill's glass as they both were laughing hysterically.

"Ya, that's the night I found out you shave your pussy smooth." Patty about snorted her wine out her nose as she said it.

"And I found out that you're a true red head, AND that we both cum hard with a tongue!" Jill screamed back at her with an abundance of screams of laughter.

Holy shit, did I just hear right, these two women, my wife, has had sex with each other? Well I know I may not have heard right, but the growing cock in my pants definitely heard it. I grabbed my glass for a refill, as an excuse to get up and join the conversation. I stood behind Jill's chair to cover the growing appendage in my pants. I reached over Jill and grabbed the bottle and began to pour. The girls quickly raised their glasses for me to fill as well. Jill's was no problem, but to fill Patty's I had to move from my hiding place and I knew my cock was uncomfortably straining against my pants.

I stepped from behind Jill and leaned across the table to pour Patty's glass. I turned my body away from Patty to keep her from seeing my predicament, but that meant that my crotch was turned right into Jill's face. Jill's hand reached around my body and squeezed my ass as she pulled me into her face and bit the shaft of my cock as she said out loud, "Somebody is having a good time." This brought on another fit of laughter from them both.

I pulled away and Jill patted my cock in front of Patty. I felt my face flush. "Jill you're making your husband blush, stop playing with his cock in front of company, unless you plan on sharing." Patty winked at Jill, or maybe me, I'm not sure.

The girls were beyond drunk, being a good bottle of wine further along than me. Jill patted my cock and gave it a good rub, "What this man lacks in size, he more than makes up for with his tongue skills." Now my face was really read but I also felt my cock flex in my pants as she said it. Being groped in front of another person, whose eyes were locked onto Jill's hand and my cock, the humiliation and compliment at the same time was really turning me on. I felt the wet spot form in my briefs when my cock flexed.

"I didn't hear any complaints from you when I licked your pussy, I just heard 'Don't stop, yes yes' as I ate you to a screaming orgasm." Patty said pretending to pout from her feelings being hurt.

Jill chimed back, "Well Bill is truly great and brings me off every time, even after he's filled me up with his cum."

"TMI! FOUL! I think it's time to call it a night" I cried out as we just went to the next level. Alcohol just loosens the tongue a bit too much.

"Sloppy seconds are my Bobby's favorite too Bill. Men who will clean up after themselves are keepers." Patty could barely hold herself up in the chair. "My Bobby has a long cock and a short tongue, can't have everything I guess."

Jill wasn't hanging on much better as she started to lift my shirt up "He's got the smoothest skin all over, he's like a lesbian lover. I bet he would be hot in lace." Jill rubbed my exposed stomach letting Patty see my skin.

"Ok girls, I think you've reached your quota for tonight. Bar's closed, let's head to bed now." I reached under Jill's arm to help her up. Patty got up as well but was unsteady on her feet. I ended up being the crutch for both of them as we made our way down the hallway to the bedrooms. I dropped Patty off at her room first, which she just fell face forward on her bed and passed out. Our bedroom was across the hall and down a bit more, offering us some privacy from the other rooms. Jill landed on her back on the bed. It was like playing with a ragdoll as I stripped Jill of her clothes and slid her under the covers for the night. I stripped and nestled up against her back letting my semi hard cock rest between her ass cheeks.

Jill began to wiggle her ass back into me and started her purring sounds when she gets horny. I knew she was awake, but how coherent she was I wasn't so sure, so I tested the waters, "You never told me that you let Patty eat your pussy, that is so fucking hot."

"MMMM, it was so good. She loves to eat pussy, it's not half bad but I like cock better." True confessions starting coming out.

My cock was busting at the seams just thinking about my wife and another women eating each other's pussies. My cock flexed between her ass cheeks as she put images into my head. "You like that huh Baby? Didn't you experiment in college?"

I slowly rotated my hips grinding my cock between her ass cheeks, dry humping her. "I think our ideas of experimenting are different. I tried different positions with women and thought that was experimenting. You took it to another level and tried lesbian sex."

Jill ground her ass back and pulled my hand around her body to her tits and started to play with her nipples with my hand. The moans became more intense "Ya but you like your ass touched, you like to eat your own cum, and put on frilly panties when we play so you must have tried things in college to get you there?"

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,368 Followers