The Barkley Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barrera
Barrera
7 Followers

Mark fell back onto the sofa, the sight of Sofia's full, bulging tits still imprinted on his mind. As he sat, the world lurched, and he realised just how many drinks he had during the evening. He looked over at Jane, her eyes slightly out of focus and he realised she was also feeling a little tipsy. He leant over and whispered in her ear "go ask"; she rolled her eyes and smiled before getting up and leaving the room.

Both Sofia and Mark could feel an uncomfortable silence as they listened to the sounds of Jane climbing the staircase to her mother's bedroom and they attempted small talk to break it, neither really listening to the other. Both could also feel, with the certainty of two beautiful people who had seen all the signs many times before, an unspoken attraction; the fleeting eye contact and nervous smiles flashed between them. Sofia took in the handsome face and dazzling smile of Mark, and found herself beginning to wonder about the obviously athletic body under the jumper of her little sister's boyfriend. Mark was still thinking of the voluptuous figure Sofia had now hidden beneath her duvet. Both were staring at each other with an intense curiosity before Jane skipped back into the room and slid onto the sofa, wrapping her arms around Mark and snapping them both out of their guilty fantasies.

"What have I missed?" she asked chirpily.

"Not much" Mark mumbled, taking great care not to look over at Sofia again.

Throughout the rest of the movie, unbeknownst to Jane, flirtatious looks were thrown between Mark and Sofia. It was Sofia, with a nervous twinge in her stomach, who gave the first real signal, lowering the duvet she had held tight around her since Mark and Jane had arrived. She did so slowly, teasingly, revealing inch by inch her enormous tits, barely contained by her paper thin robe. She shot a glance at Mark and saw that he was openly staring at her chest. She bit her lip, turned on by how brazenly he showed his feelings. Her pussy moistened and she longed to touch it. Her chest had reddened and Mark stared as Sofia's breathing became heavier, watching with delight as her firm tits rose and fell. Her hard nipples told him she was just as horny as he was.

Suddenly Jane yawned loudly. Both Mark and Sofia's hearts skipped a beat as she lifted her head from his shoulder.

"Oh God, I'm tired!" She yawned again, oblivious to the sexual tension that filled the room. "Time for bed, baby?" She asked Mark smiling, her eyes half shut with exhaustion.

"Time for bed." He repeated in affirmation, his voice cracking a little.

"Night Sof" Jane mumbled, as she did so she stood, pulling the duvet off Mark as she left the room and climbed the stairs. Mark rose from his seat, revealing the hard cock trapped in his jeans, he stood purposefully in front of Sofia, her face reddened and her chest heaved.

"Goodnight Sofia" said Mark, his voice deep with lust.

"Night Mark" she replied in a nervous whisper, her fiery eyes tearing themselves away from his member and looking up to his handsome face. He opened his mouth and stepped towards her as if to say or do something to the busty young woman, she held her breath in anticipation as he stood in front of her. He reached out a hand slowly, fingers creeping towards her big, firm tits before stopping suddenly. He turned and left the room without another word. Leaving Sofia shaken, butterflies fluttering around her stomach.

Mark walked quickly across the hallway, ashamed at what he had almost done but needing release. He saw Jane at the top floor landing, wrapped in the duvet and opening the door to her room. He followed her up the staircase, his cock begging to escape from his jeans. As he reached her room he found Jane had removed her jeans and was reaching for her pyjama bottoms. Shutting the door, he crossed the room in two steps and grabbed her from behind. She gave a shocked gasp as he roughly pulled down her black French knickers and bent her over the large bed.

"What's got you so worked up?" She said in a shocked but excited whisper. He ignored her, pulling his dick from his jeans and easing it into her unsuspecting pussy.

"Owww" cried Jane "go slow baby".

Mark could barely hear her, visions of Sofia filled his mind as he buried his thick cock into his girlfriend. She let out a silent scream, her body leapt forward trying to escape the sudden intrusion but Mark held her shoulders tightly, plunging his cock deep inside her.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh" moaned Jane with each thrust, her face buried in the covers. She was surprised by Mark's urgency but felt her body warming to the steady fucking she was receiving. She turned her head to see Mark watching his dick disappear into her now willing pussy, a look she had never seen before on his face, he grunted loudly with every stroke.

"Shhh baby... aaahh... Sofia might... fuckk... Sofia might hear...." Moaned Jane, in an effort to quieten her boyfriend's groaning. Suddenly she felt Mark's hands tighten around her neck. He began pounding her, his thick dick pistoning in and out of her wet cunt over and over again, His balls slapping loudly against her with every stroke.

She screamed silently, her body pulled into a painful position as his fingers held tight around her neck. "Fuuuuckkkk meeee" she mouthed silently, arching her back further as wave after wave of orgasm shook through her body. Her body went limp and Mark removed his hands from her throat, she collapsed into the bed as he climbed on top of her. Grabbing the bed sheets he pounded his girlfriend relentlessly. Smashing his cock deep inside her whilst pulling off her top and unclasping her bra, he reached round to squeeze his girlfriend's full, fleshy tits as they squashed against the mattress.

"Urghhhhh.... Ohhhhh..." she moaned with each thrust, her teeth clenched as she was pounded throughout her powerful orgasm.

"Take it" he growled in her ear as he kneaded her firm tits, "Take it you fucking slut".

Through the hazy aftermath of her orgasm, Jane could feel Mark's hands squeeze harder around her tits and felt his strokes become more urgent. She lifted her ass and met each of his thrusts with her own. It had the desired effect; he fucked her relentlessly for a further few seconds before burying his dick deep inside her, spurting wave after wave of cum into her sopping wet cunt.

He lay there a moment, catching his breath before rolling off his stunned girlfriend.

"That was different" she whispered, a playful yet shocked expression on her face, before pushing herself up off the bed and fetching the duvet that had been left on the floor. She slid herself into the crook of Mark's arm and draped the duvet over them, kissing him on the cheek and closing her eyes. She was asleep in minutes. Mark listened to her deep, peaceful breathing as he stared up at the ceiling. Shame and lust keeping him wide awake.

Barrera
Barrera
7 Followers
12