The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The baroness was in ecstasy. That had been the most wonderful thing she had ever felt. Catching her breath, she turned to her husband and asked him if it would be like that again. Frederick smiled at her and told Matilda that as long as she pleased him, it would be like that many times. Matilda smiled back and told her husband that she would just have to make sure that he was pleased. With that, Frederick pulled his wife to her feet and stood up himself to face the crowd.

The baron announced that Matilda would be resuming her duties as baroness. She would of course take orders from him, but the staff was to obey her as well as himself. He would see to it, that his wife did not become as unbearable as before.

Poor Lily thought she would die. She had come to this place to be Matilda's mistress, and now she would have to answer to her. She had a feeling that her life was going to take a definite turn for the worse.

Matilda on the other hand was overjoyed. She finally realized that sex with her husband could be pleasant. Hell, it could be absolutely wonderful. And now that she was in charge, that bitch Lily was about to learn some new tricks she could do with her holes and some well chosen objects.

Then Frederick told his wife to go to the door. He told her it would please him if she would bend over and spread herself open, so that their friends could play with her holes one last time as they left. Matilda dashed to the door and got herself spread open as far as she could. Nothing mattered now more than pleasing her husband.

Frederick thanked everyone for coming and bid them good evening. As they filed out, the men each took a last turn exploring Matilda's openings. Each time something new went up one of her holes, Matilda just smiled. She was pleasing her husband and she knew how she would be rewarded later.

When everyone had left, Frederick told his wife to come back over and sit back on his lap. Quickly Matilda went to him. She positioned his cock at her asshole and sat down on it. Matilda would sit there with his dick up her anus as long as he wished. Later, if he asked her to clean it herself, she would do so gladly. Her pussy was already getting lonely, and she knew her husband would take care of that soon.

Epilogue

It was a week later, when Matilda realized that her life was perfect. Her husband was pleased with her, and she was once again the baroness of the estate. Every night her husband had used every one of her openings, and by the time they were through she had been screaming in orgasm each evening.

Yes, Matilda was very happy. As she smiled to herself she picked up another egg. Lily was bent over a stool in front of her, and she had already stuffed 4 of the eggs up her pussy. She had managed to get 2 of them up her ass, and she was determined to get at least one more up there. Poor Lily didn't look happy, but after all the eggs had to be stored somewhere. Matilda placed the end of the next one at Lily's anus and shoved. Sure enough, the little asshole expanded out and the egg popped in. Lily let out the cutest little groan as her ass was stuffed.

Lily continued to moan. It was awful. She was bent over this stool and her poor pussy and ass were stuffed full of eggs. Surely, she couldn't take any more, but then she felt another one touch her asshole and she knew she was about to be stuffed even fuller. A moment later, Lily couldn't help groaning even louder as the 4th egg went up her ass.

It had been like this all week. Each day Matilda had made Lily bend over and had found something to stuff her holes with. Today it was eggs, other days it had been sticks or vegetables. Lily also knew that Matilda wouldn't take any of those eggs out. No, she would be sent off with them still stuffed up her holes. She would have to manage to get them out herself later. Then Lily let out another groan, as she felt a fifth egg push against her asshole.

Matilda laughed as she pushed that fifth egg in. Once again, the little asshole stretched and the egg tried to pop in. But this time it couldn't quite go. It was almost in when it jammed against the last one. Matilda just left it there. It was so cute seeing that little egg poking out the ring of Lily's stretched anus.

Matilda stared at Lily's stuffed holes for a little longer, and then she sent the stuffed girl away. As she left, the baroness wondered what she would use on her tomorrow. Then her eyes fell on the stack of onions and she knew she had her answer. But that was for another time. It was getting late and her husband would be expecting her. It was time for Matilda to please him again.

The End

Dear Readers,

I hope you have enjoyed this story. As I said earlier, the only thing I ask, is that if you would take the time to leave feedback, vote, or leave comments, it would be greatly appreciated. The only reward we writers receive is having our readers tell us what they think of our stories. Thank you very much. Also, if you have enjoyed this story, please check out my other series as well, The Casino series, the gameshow series, and the Bi Pi series, among others.

Once again, thank you for using your time to read my stories.

12