The Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then a great "SMACK" as the flogger came around her side from behind her on her right side, the tips of each tail landing on her belly. She let out a loud "Ohhh!" and immediately realized that his rubbing her belly before was his way of dropping a little hint to her. Oh, he could be so devious like that. Despite the pain, she smiled.

He then continued his walk around her, flogging her belly over and over as he did so. The pain wasn't unbearable, he was using the flogger with the wide tails, but it was relentless. He wouldn't let her catch her breath. He just kept up a solid rhythm.

"Smack...Smack...Smack" It seemed like every couple of seconds another one and then another and then another endlessly. Each time she let out that "Ooh!" again as the strands struck her flesh. She hung her head down and looked. Her belly was red and getting moreso. Master loved to flog her. It almost never failed to make his cock hard because he

knew how much she liked it too. A whore who likes that kind of pain, that warm, low level, spreading kind of pain that only becomes truly bad over time. She wondered how long he would go and swallowed hard.

Nothing escapes Master. She should know that by now. He had seen her swallow and that was it. Whatever dignity she got from being able to swallow her own saliva would be gone now. Master walked over to the table where he'd layed out his implements and got the ring gag. The big one. The one that made her jaws ache terribly if he used it too long on her. "Open up slut." His words rang out in the room and she obediently stretched her mouth open as wide as it would go, having learned long ago that she would be severely punished if she didn't open wide enough the first time.

The ring was jammed in her mouth behind her teeth and the strap was roughly fastened behind her. It was a little too tight and he knew it. He wants me to suffer for his pleasure and for mine she thought. He wants me to earn my cum. And I will. I will do it all and then ask for more. I want it. No, I have to have it. I need it so bad, my cunt cannot be satisfied. I am a filthy whore and he is the only one who truly understands that like I do. He sees so deeply into me sometimes it's almost frightening, and I will do anything for Him. He is my Master and I serve only Him.

With her spit already running out in a tiny strand down her front, landing on her breasts and chest as she moved, he started his flogging again. Lighter, but faster now, building up the warmth in her belly, so red now, almost glowing. The heat there was spreading down into her groin too. He was so good at what he did with her. He knew exactly how to elicit what he wanted from her and she knew that her tummy flogging was completely thought out beforehand and that he was actively using it to get her cunt even hotter.

The lashes continued, building in intensity. Now, the pain was making itself more known. Taking its toll, the flogging was starting to burn and yet if anything he only struck harder, pushing her, making her groan as the spit turned from a tiny strand into a river, running down onto her belly now, so that the flogging was making a wet squishing sound, alternating with a more frightening smacking that reverberated in the dungeon, echoing back to her ears and driving her deeper into subspace.

At last, when she thought she could take it no more, after what must have been dozens and dozens of floggings, he stopped. She didn't fully realize it, but she was cyring now, her tears running down her face and mixing with the spit flowing to her abdomen. He looked up at her and, with genuine sympathy, wiped away her tears with his fingers, caressing her cheeks with the back of his hand as he did so. Ohhh, that felt so good, for him to touch her like that and to look at her like that. He smiled at her and she suddenly felt renewed, and ready for whatever was next.

"Does my sweet slave want some pain reliever now?" Master loved to call pleasuring her after causing her pain her 'pain reliever'. It was ridiculous of course, and was almost funny, like he was giving her fucking Tylenol, but she knew better than to laugh right now or there would be no relief at all. In fact, she was honestly thankful that she was going to get some direct sexual stimulation now. Very grateful in fact. Her wrists and arms were truly aching by this point and her belly was a deep red and radiating waves

of alternating warmth and pain.

'Oh yes Master, please,' she wanted to say, but because of the ring gag it came out kind of like, "Ooh esh ashtah, ease." He winked at her and smiled, enjoying this little degredation immensely.

"Good, you've earned it so far, and so I will make you happy now for a bit. Let's see how much of that whore I can tease out in you cunt." And with that he walked back over the toy table and rummaged around again, grunting when he found what he was looking for."

Just as she was beginning to go wild from wondering what insidious device he would use on her next, she heard the first 'click' and was relieved to find that she was being lowered down. Thank god too, because her poor arms were sore and stretched out. How nice it would be to be able to drop them finally. Oh no, did she just think that? How nice it would be? Would Master make things nice for her so early in the day?

As her toes touched the floor, she began to put some weight on them to help out but before she knew what was happening she felt a sharp pain in the sole her her left foot along with a loud "SMACK" as Master whipped her there hard. "I didn't tell you to stand up cunt!" Then, the unbelievable. The crank was going back in the other direction again and she was being lifted once more towards the ceiling! Her heart rate went up again and she very audibly moaned from the pain in her foot, but more from knowing he was pulling her back up again. Soon, the crank stopped and she hung there, still, holding her

breath.

Some time passed before he stood in front of her. "Would you like to come down slut? You must be tired by now, your poor arms must be aching." He said it with a gleam in his eye that let her know she had better be on her best behavior if she wanted to have any chance at all of him allowing this. So, she looked him in the eye with her most sincere puppy eyes and the words that came out surprised her because they were just that, so truly sincere. She really did want to get down and she wanted him to know it.

It was hard through the gag since she was still dripping and drooling everywhere, but she managed to say in her ridiculous sounding, broken, gagged English, "Master, I am sorry I didn't ask permission before standing. I really am, and it won't happen again. May I please be let down? I will be so so very good all day today. I promise!"

He stared at her for a very very long time. The knot in her belly only got tighter and tighter and her arms were now so sore they were literally on fire. However, in the end, her words and the way she looked at him, with honesty, adoration, and willingness no matter what his decision had their desired effect. "Very well slave, see to it you allow the pulley to lower you all the way down or I will make you regret it." She knew it was so true. She must do exactly as commanded. Master was unrelenting.

Before walking back to the crank, he reached out and gently parted her labia. He then began rubbing her swollen clit with the juice that was so readily available and soon a loooooong, low, deep moan came from her throat, the waves of pure unadulterated pleasure emanating from her cunt, spreading throughout her body. She closed her eyes and was so grateful for this she almost couldn't stand it. It was funny how a simple touch like that after a session of pain could throw her so deeply into subspace. God it felt good,

so fucking good...but then, even more of a surprise.

With her eyes still closed, she felt s different sensation, something wet and warm sucking on her pussy. She looked down and there Master was putting his lips and mouth on her shiny hot cunt and was kissing her there! Not eating her, mind you, no, he was actually KISSING her cunt! She wiggled and moaned even more and her insides felt like jell-o, the warmth spreading throughout her entire body. "You have more than one mouth you know whore...." The way he said that just made her melt even more. Another graze of his tongue and lips there and she knew she could cum in an instant. She wanted to so badly but was afraid that if she did that Master would be upset with her. In fact, she knew it to be so and so steeled herself, waiting for him to continue, not knowing how long she could resist. His mouth met her smooth glistening cunt again and she inadvertently jerked, her tight body quivering on the rope.

Just as she was getting truly into it though, he stopped. She whimpered and looked at him with begging eyes. But no, Master wouldn't fall for it again. He loved to work her and tease her like that and she knew there would be no more while suspended. "Patience slave, patience," he said.

He then walked back to the crank and began lowering her down. Getting down without standing or using her muscles was actually very difficult. Everything in her screamed for her to support herself and it would be so easy and would take the weight off and feel so good. It was a test of willpower that she resist that impulse and let the crank lower her, her limbs folding beneath her until she rested in a heap on the floor, the chain finally going slack, her arms finally released from their torture. "Oh thank you Master! Thank you so much," she tried to say through her gag.

Master then walked back over to her and unhooked her hands and gently took off the bindings, taking care to finally untie her o-ring gag too, which was an immense relief. He had purposefully used the large one and her mouth was pretty sore now. Pretty sore, but she knew it would be a lot more sore by the end of the day. Her cunt did too and clutched up as she thought about it. Silly that something like knowing your mouth was going to be sore would arouse you, but there it was, her cunt could tell no lie. She was happy and

horny all over again knowing she was in his expert hands.

And then a strange and most welcome thing happened. Master slowly manipulated her body until she was rolled over onto her back where she could relax and breathe easily. And then, the most delightful thing so far that day occured. He took her left arm and began massaging it from her fingertips all the way to her armpit. Every single muscle and fiber was worked, all the way up and down on both arms and she floated out into space, her eyes closed, so thankful that he would do this for her. She was grateful to have a Master such as He and she relished times like this in the middle of a session when he would do something really nice for her that didn't give him direct pleasure. What she didn't know is that it did bring him pleasure for when she was happy, he was happy too.

After both arms were fully massaged, she felt refreshed and renewed, ready for any and everything. She opened her eyes and he was looking right at her, smiling softly. "Did you enjoy that slave?"

With teary eyes she replied, "Oh yes Sir, very much so. Thank you so much. It was...lovely." He smiled more fully now and reached over across her and bent down until his face was an inch from hers.

"You were a very good girl so far this morning and so I have a treat for you." He then pressed his lips to hers and kissed her fully on the mouth. It was a very nice warm kiss, but there was a certain urgency to it, a little harder pressing of the lips, a little more intensity than your average every day kiss and she knew he was still very aroused and wanted to keep using her. A butterfly flew in her stomach and she kissed him back vigorously now, tongue searching, lips making little smacking noises, her own tongue sucking his, eager at last. The struggle within her was being eaten away by this Man. She would try to hold out, but she was losing and she knew it...

When he had tasted every part of her mouth, he pulled back a little looked at her. She was in another state, floating and very warm inside. She ached for him so badly her stomach was in knots. God how she wanted her Master's cock inside of her. Anything to feel it, anything to just fuck.

But Master knew her too well and he knew how to work her. He wouldn't fuck her right now, that much she knew. With resignment, almost mild anger, she gave into it knowing in the back of her mind that the ache she felt now, no matter how intense, would increase many times before she had his cock inside her. She half-sighed and half-harrumphed. With a tiny whine and the littlest bit of a pout she stared at him, waiting.

"If you weren't so cute when you do that, I would put you right back up there again, hanging from your arms again." Her heart stopped in her throat and she looked at him, anxious, worried. But Master just winked at her and pinched her left nipple hard once. A soft "Mmmph" escaped her lips as he stood up and walked back over to his cabinets and boxes, his hard cock straining beneath his jeans. She loved that she could make him so aroused. It made her feel almost complete inside and like she was fulfilling her role as his slave and this made her feel warm and good.

"Stand and face me, eyes closed," was all he said. She immediately complied, having learned long ago not to dally when given an order. Many were the days it was hard for her to sit learning that lesson.

Now all she could hear was his rummaging, clanking, sifting. She bit her lip and did everything in her power not to peek, knowing that it would not only disappoint her Master, it would also violate everything they had built together. That was one of the best things about their relationship, total honesty and transparency, even when it was hard for both of them. It was a treasure that so few couples had and she had no intention of threatening it, not even in a minor way such as this.

The soft padding of his boots on the hard wooden floor and then stillness. When the silence began to become awkward, she badly wanted to open her eyes but she did not. She knew this was a test. She could feel his eyes on her, drinking her in, every single pore of her body. Master claimed that he loved to stare at her naked body and despite what she thought about herself, how she always felt she could lose more weight, work out more, become more attractive somehow, she always felt safe, secure and very much desired with him. His reassurances made her feel better but old feelings and habits die hard. Still, she knew that underneath it all he was fascinated by her and her body. She paced her breathing and remained fixed in place, anticipating what was to come.

"Good girl, you have learned well to do exactly as I say. I am very proud of you." As I told you, I have a treat for you." A treat?! She had thought his amazing kiss was her treat but now he would give her something more? Her cunt stirred at the thought. When Master rewarded her, the benefit was always worth it and she began to reel, trying to imagine what he might have in store for her.

In a moment, keeping her eyes closed was no longer an option as she felt his hands go over her head, sliding the blindfold into place. Now, eyes open or not, all she could see was darkness, black, the unknown.

"Be still, this will feel strange but I want you to accept it pet." She remained still, a tiny trembling beginning in her legs. He began to caress her earlobes. An involuntary moan escaped her lips. She LOVED it when he did that, when he did anything with her sensitive ears. His fingers traced every curve and fold and then his hot wet tongue was there, licking her, making her body break out in goosebumps all at once, her knees going weak as her cunt throbbed.

He was licking her there, sucking at her tender ear, telling her what a good little girl she was, and maddeningly, not touching any other part of her. She thought if he kept it up that she would collapse on the floor. She fought hard to hold on, trying to simply enjoy the sensation without falling apart.

And then, his hands on her ass, cupping her there and pulling her to him, pressing her against him, his cock so unbelievably hard, pushed against her and very slowly grinding into her. She began to melt inside and moaned now not softly, but out loud like the wanton whore he made her.

His tongue was all over her ear, telling her what he wanted to do with her, calling her the filthiest names, so dominating and commanding, yet so quiet at the same time. Just whispers and pet names and sex, all rolled into one.

What came next was odd. She felt a strange sensation in her outer ear and then her ear felt as if it were being filled! "Be still," he said simply into her other ear, holding her still, her ass still cupped in his hand. And now the feeling of having her ear filled as she recognized what was happening. Master was putting an earplug into her ear, shutting out her ability to recognize sound. Another long low moan escaped her throat and she gave into it. Soon, the other earplug was in place and she stood in abject silence, blind, wet, and covered in the little bumps that betrayed her arousal.

Again, stillness but now much much moreso. The tension in her rose much more quickly now with the loss of two of her most important and sensitive senses. She wasn't totally frightened but certainly a little scared. She hadn't been able to glean what kind of mood her Master was in but if was feeling rough, this would be hard for her. She swallowed and tried to accept her fate. Despite her feelings, the core of her loved this and her cunt was practically twitching for release now.

Hands. All over her his hands. God how he knew to use them too. Rough in one place and so soft in another. Delicious exquisite torture and she enjoyed every minute of it. She kept jumping and shuddering though because she never knew where he would touch her next. One moment he would play with her nipples and the next, his fingers were sliding up and down her calves, pushing her legs apart, making her sex gape. Then his mouth was on her neck which sent bolts of electricity to her cunt and nipples and then his hands were parting her ass, and his hot breath washed over her asshole, tickling her there. Then he had his arms around her, pulling her shoulders back wide, baring her chest as he pressed his groin against her ass, shoving her pelvis forward and dry humping her, making her belly clench up tight and her pussy sop its tell-tale juice. The smell of sex was thick in the air now and he was slapping her belly, rubbing his palm on her mons, kneading her thighs, twisting her this way and that.

He was getting rougher now, gripping and squeezing instead of touching and caressing. He was manipulating every part of her body now, making her into his little ragdoll to do with as he pleased. Her cunt began to ignite now as his new passion was transmitted to her body. She swallowed and held back her fear, trusting in him, and in doing so her own lust increased tenfold. This was what she loved so much about being with him, the ability to give in to this man fully, to put herself in his hands completely, utterly giving into him and deeply and truly submitting.

He was pushing her around the room a few inches at the time and watching her stumble now, gripping and mashing her flesh and then his mouth was on her breasts, feeding there, suckling and gorging, teeth biting and pinching. Alternately, his fingers would latch onto her tender flesh there and he would roll her nipples and even her entire areola in his fingers, making her moan like a bitch in hottest heat. She began to sweat and felt as if she were beginning to lose her mind. She wanted release so badly now and she was frustrated knowing this could go on all day. Frustrated but incredibly aroused.