The Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then more stillness. This time for only a few seconds and then....hot hard flesh pressed against her thigh and his hot mouth met hers at the same time. His naked cock was pushed up against her and he was as hard as she could ever remember her being. His hand clutched at her throat and fear leapt up inside her. She fought to relax as he squeezed lightly there, humping his cock against her, inflaming her already sopping cunny.

Before she could even wish that he would fuck her, he grabbed her hair and pulled downward, making her blind and deaf head face the floor. In an instant he was behind her, pushing her legs wide open. She gasped as he shoved 3 fingers inside her aching hole all at once and to the root. If she wouldn't have been so incredibly turned on, it would have hurt her but she was such a wanton slut at this point that all 3 fingers slid easily into her and, despite herself, she found that she was pushing back against them, welcoming them into her, anything to give her pleasure and the possibility of release!

He was saying something. She could hear a dim murmur but she couldn't work what it was. No doubt he was telling her what a slut she was and she warmed inside even more. Being called filthy names was something she never would have imagined enjoying when she was younger but with him, it was not only tolerated but secretly inside she looked forward to it. She craved for him to call her his slut, his whore, his slave, even his puppy and his fuckdoll. It almost seemed that the worse the name was, the more she was aroused.

Before she could contemplate that idea anymore, she felt his hands spreading her open and then, with no further warning, his cocktip was there at her entrance, hard, horny, throbbing, ready. In less than a second more, his salty fingers were also in her mouth and then he thrust inside her, filling her insides with the flesh she so craved of his.

Intense sexual frustration gripped her, combined with blessed release as he finally fucked her and fucked her good. She greedily gobbled up his fingers, sucking and smacking on them wildly, letting her spit drool out of her mouth, down across her chin and onto her chest the way she knew her Master enjoyed it. He was crude with her like that at times and she knew he loved to make her "a mess". She relished it and didn't think once of curtailing the passion she felt for him when he was like this either.

His rock hard cock pumped into her like a piston, making her clit tingle with joy. There was no better feeling than to have this man inside her womanhood, thrusting into her and making her feel every inch the woman she now knew she was born to be with him. Her hips pushed back against him and her breasts swelled with arousal as they bounced in the air in front of them. He finally pulled his fingers out of her mouth and put them down around her hips. Mmmmmmmmm god, how feminine she felt when he did that, gripping her there to steady his deep penetrating thrusts into her womb.

It was a strange sensation being fucked blind and deaf like that but she began to really enjoy it. It was like she could focus more on the feelings of her body without any other distractions. He fucked her so roughly now and she loved it. She began moaning and wondered how loud she was being. Normally she would have quieted herself but since she couldn't hear as well, she decided to give into it and began moaning as loudly as she could, like a true whore.

Almost instantly, his thrusts increased in strength and frequency and she began to lose her balance. Only his hands on her tender hips restrained her and now she just hung on for dear life, being used like a "fucktoy" as he liked to call her sometimes.

At last, his thrusts became so wild that even he couldn't take her like this anymore and he forced her to the ground in one quick motion, her knees knocking against the cold hard floor, making her "mmmmmph!" loudly, even through her earplugs. He then grabbed her head and hair and pushed her face to the floor, making her cheek touch the cool smooth stone. He held her face like that, pressing down on her as he rampaged her vagina with his manhood.

He paused only for a moment to push her knees forward and press her elbows to the floor as well which had the effect of making her raise her ass high in the air. Every other part of her body was down on the floor now, making her puffy cunt and her tightening shitring the display piece in her Master's little project. Her pussy began to contract and she knew she might cum very soon now. He was being so rough with her and that unlocked some hidden desire in her, the want, no, the NEED to be used like a piece of meat, to be a fuck vessel for the man she worshipped.

Her moaning changed timbre now and she started making quick little grunts and squeals. She knew this was a giveaway, she knew he knew her too well to be fooled and all she could hope is that he was so turned on and so close to orgasm that he would overlook her indication that she would cum soon. She wanted to cum so badly now that everything else blacked out and all she knew was fuck, cunt, cock, cum.

And just like that, he pulled out.

Silence...

Complete stillness...

It seemed to last forever but it could only be a few seconds. She thought she would go made. She thought she....

What was that feeling? Something wet. Was that her anus? What was he...

"Unnngghh!!!!!!," she screamed as he pressed his cock against her tightened asshole. "Unnnnnnnghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" as he kept pressing, relentless, merciless. Her cunt spasmed and she tried to switch gears, tried to remember the lessons he'd taught her, tried to just give in and let him take her there but it was hard. It was so unexpected. She didn't know if she....

"Oh godddddd!!!!!!" she yelled as he penetrated her, finally gaining access to her colon. His thick hard dick felt like it was punching a hole in her and he was merciless, pressing in, deep deep deep inside her, making her take him.

It was painful and she shifted around but his hands were on her in an instant and he pressed her legs close together and now began fucking her, almost withdrawing fully each time but not quite.

She struggled to maintain. She knew it would be better to give in and so slowly she began to try to relax. Master, however, had no time for such delicacies and was fucking her relentlessly now in the ass. His cock was so incredibly hard and she couldn't figure out how he didn't cum already.

And yet still, the desire in her welled and as the seconds ticked by, she gave in more and more, her cunt so raw and swollen and absolutely dripping that she finally opened for him, made herself do it. She relaxed her anus until it puckered against his fuckmeat. God, yes, that was the trick. The pain began to subside and she started to give into it. The pleasure radiated from her center and suddenly her clit was on fire. Every nerve in her body gave in at last and all she wanted was to be fucked like this forever. She wanted this man to do anything he liked with her. She wanted him so badly and she had exactly what she wanted. She was slave and he was Master and the smile on her face told the best story in the world.