All Comments on 'The Bastard Ch. 05'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice.

Great story... This chapter needed a bit more sex tho...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Boring

This "story" wanders all over the place. I wonder if the "writer" has a point to all this or if he's just sleep walking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A very entertaining story

I really loved this story because it is something different and looked into the mind of a "bastard." His thought processes and reflections on the world around him makes for a very interesting read and because of that I am sorry to see it end. I would like to see a few more chapters on their relationship developing but perhaps that would defeat the purpose of the story. In either case, it was a great effort to do something unique and creative. For this type to story, the sex was perfect and did not need to go into massive amounts of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i greatly enjoyed this story

the characters were very interesting.

hopefully more stories like this are forthcoming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. A beautifully, maturely crafted tale, which I have thoroughly enjoyed reading.

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
un-boring

Boring? Not on your life. Well written, intriguing, a joy to read. Good to the last word. I guess it might be boring to the comic book set, but for the rest of us - thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Remarkable.

Brilliant psychology, and more to the point, exceptionally fine building and shifts in the dialogue. Good elipses too. The stuff film dialogues are made of. I'm not sure it really qualifies as erotica since the aim isn't to tease the reader's fantasies. More a very lucid portrait of the tensions between an inventive, powerful libido and the complexities of attachment and people and caring, and messy, complex, intriguing stuff like that ! Good luck to you, for the mess and for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the person who said this story wanders more than likely does more movie watching than reading. This was a very image-filled piece, but at the same time gave such a poignant literary delivery. An excellent story, overall. Well written and worded. One of the best I've read in any category. I'll stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a bastard!

What a total and utter bastard! I hated him, I hated how he hurt Elizabeth and I wanted to kick his ass... but eventually I started to like him and I loved how deliciously conflicted he became at the end. I think, he, almost, sorta, redeemed himself? Or was it Elizabeth who redeemed him?

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

i can actually sympathize with this guy. its hard to make up your mind if you really love a girl. sometimes you love someone so much that you think yourself unworthy. just screwing around for fun is easy but actually giving up part of yourself to one girl is much, much harder than having sex with a whole bunch of different girls.

retrorococoretrorococoover 14 years ago
Un-freaking-believable!!

That story was laced with so much emotion, it had me crying like a baby! That was one of the very best stories I've ever read! I loved it soo much! It was so goddamn cute and sweet and heartbreakingly sad, but in a good way. The ending was absolutely perfect! The whole story was freaking unbelievably perfect!!! Thanks for this piece of perfection!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid

Any woman who would go back to or stay with a man who she KNOWS is having unprotected sex with random women deserves whatever disease he gives her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!! 5*****

Thank you. tom anon

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
How stunningly excellent!

What a gem of writing! My second reading, I read it years ago, and it lingered in my mind. When you can't think of an improvement, what can one do but praise it as a story beyond compare.

Chilley

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Another silly story about silly people, it has no redeeming features at all

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
588 Followers
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bastard Series Info