The Bastard Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H. Jekyll
H. Jekyll
588 Followers

"Just promise to try."

"God! Don't you ever give up?"

"I don't want to lose you."

She pushed her head into my arm. Your head is round and hard, Elizabeth.

"I'm not worth it."

"That's my decision, not yours. Do you promise?"

"Oh Jesus!" I had to laugh. It came out right in the middle of everything. Why not? Why? Why? Why not? "Okay. I promise. For you, you idiot. I'll try. I want to be good for you, and I promise I'll try. But I really am afraid."

"Well, Mr. Ed, I'm a big girl, who finally knows what she's up against. And I'll work on it too. For you. I promise. Maybe we should start with sex."

"Maybe not tonight."

We sat quietly for a while. Neither of us said anything else. My head was resting on top of Elizabeth's, and after a few minutes I couldn't keep my eyes open. She said something I didn't quite make out.

"What?"

She yawned. "Let's go to bed."

*****

I woke a few minutes ago. Elizabeth is still asleep. Her head is pressed against my left arm and she's wheezing. The snow has stopped and reflected sunlight is washing the wall. It should wake her soon, but I'll let her sleep as long as I can and try to ignore my bladder. Even with the wheezing she seems tranquil, at peace. My Elizabeth. Christ! My Elizabeth has a bruise on her throat! What does it mean? That I have a second chance. For what? To ruin her life.

My Elizabeth. I don't know if I can do this. I can't do it. I can't.

Well fuck you, Ed Hyde! You take this thing one day at a time, starting now!

Okay. Deep breath. Time to wake you, my darling. I have to start trying to be good.

End.

H. Jekyll
H. Jekyll
588 Followers
12