The Bastard Returns

Story Info
Can he see the light?
10.2k words
4.38
74.1k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,251 Followers

Hello and happy new year.

This is a follow up to a story I posted at the end of 2013. Reading the first one, "The Bastard", may help understanding this story but is not a requirement. The first thousand words are a rehash of the previous story but if you can't remember it, it might be worth looking it up.

It's funny I have been trying to bash two stories into shape to post without much success. I was spraying a fallow paddock the other day when the idea for this follow up came to me and I knocked it out in three days.

Fortunately I found the very capable hands of Siren Capts who massaged the mess into a readable story. Thank you so much for your time and patience. I enjoyed your feedback and hope we can do it again.

Also if you are looking for brilliant writing then you may be disappointed. I hope I'm a story teller but I can't claim to be a writer, something my hard working editor will attest to. After reading a couple of cracking stories by Oshaw and The Unoriginalist it's easy to be intimidated. On the positive side it has a happy ending, something different for me.

Finally my mandatory warning. This story contains a whore and a cheating wife so if that is likely to offend you then please don't go any further. Frankly they are the main reason I wrote a follow up because I enjoyed their characters so much.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, be sure to leave a comment. I like reading the feedback, good and bad.

Cheers

Charlie.

*

I had never been a ladies man. My early failures at high school had led to a lack of confidence. The awkwardness that followed caused more disappointments and the seemingly endless feedback loop continued. I threw myself into my work at a local store and by my late twenties was the owner of it and the shops around it. I thought money and success would cure my problems but I was still the same fish swimming in the same pond. The ladies that weren't already married, knew me and probably never considered me as anything other than a friend.

I wasn't a virgin but rarely had a girl come back for more. There was much speculation about my sexual preference. One look at my porn stash would have ended that however that's not something I wanted publicized. While my abilities in business allowed me to be self assured in work surroundings, put me in a social setting and it evaporated. In desperation I had decided to engage a professional.

That's how I met April. She had recently moved out of Sydney where she had been a struggling artist who worked as an escort to make ends meet. After selling her apartment she hoped to just paint in the country where it was cheaper to live. Reality set in six months later. She went back to what she knew, the escort business. I was one of the first customers she entertained in her country home.

I became a regular and we got to know each other well. As well as anyone can know an escort. I told her of my problems finding a girl and she pointed out my flaws and suggested ways to fix them. In the six years since I had met April I had became quite attached to her. It wasn't just the sex, sometimes we just talked. I suppose I could have been delusional but I felt we had a connection. It had been the longest relationship I had with a woman, apart from my mother then she told me she was moving to Italy. She had won an art scholarship and was going to paint in Italy for twelve months. I said only half joking that I would wait for her but she wasn't planning on returning after the scholarship finished.

"Europe is the beating heart of the art scene. It's where I want to be!"

Resigned to losing the one woman I could talk to I was moaning about having to find another sexual partner. In the time I had been seeing April my business had continued to do well. I had expanded to two neighboring towns. I had also become the target of some single mums and divorcee's. They all had one thing in common they were more interested in my bank account and new house on the hill rather than me. That could have been one of the reasons why I had kept seeing April, in many ways it was cheaper!

April had suggested a different approach, targeting happily married but neglected wives. At first it seemed a stupid idea but I found a niche and mined it for all it was worth. After a dry first three months I hit pay dirt. Taking Julia, a happily married mother of two, to the theatre and later dancing while her husband had their boys away at a football tournament. We ended up back at an apartment I was renovating and we had sex. I say sex deliberately because it was a primal thing. There was no love here, just lust.

Afterwards there was some guilt on both our parts and some scary moments. Her husband was a big bloke and could crush me easily. Ironically it was he who pushed us back together, Julia had been compensating for her guilt by raising the bar in the marital bed. Bob was over the moon at his wife's new found enthusiasm. Tracing it back to the night at the theatre he approached me to continue taking her. He had always considered me gay and recent events in my shop had wrongly confirmed that to many in the town. So I was to be his gay warm up guy, delivering him a wife primed for action.

Julia hadn't been that keen initially but after a dry run on our second theatre visit she relented and a six month affair began. Trying my new talents out on some other local women meant I had five on the go, making me a very busy and satisfied man.

That changed later. I wanted to see what April had been up to so I tried a google search for her. I didn't have her real name but I did know the name of the scholarship she had won. A quick check of their website gave me the name Deborah Ryan. My searching came up with a photo of April/Deborah standing in front of a painting in a gallery in Milan. There was something different about he. She was pregnant. The date on the article and the size of the bump had me thinking I could be the father.

I started to question what I was doing. Sure I was having fun but at the end of the night that fun left. In the morning I woke up alone. The only time I ever had woken up with a woman it had been April just before she left. I had driven her to Sydney to catch her flight to Italy and spent two glorious days with her staying at the Intercontinental. I decided to try and find her. I was a regular traveller so I organized a trip to Italy for three weeks. It was a frustrating trip. I spent most of the time chasing my tail. Every time I thought I was getting close I would end up back at square one. I would go to a city where she was supposed to be and chase around it for two or three days only to find she had moved on.

Returning home dispirited I continued with my married lady friends. The trouble was it wasn't the same. Yes, the sex was still mostly great especially with a new girl. However these affairs have a use by date. Somewhere between three and six months seemed to be all they needed before they returned to their married bliss. Sometimes it only lasted one night. I remember one particular girl who made a strange noise like a hyena on speed the entire time I was inside her. I couldn't wait to leave.

I tried again to find April. That time I had what I thought were solid leads before I left. She abhorred social media probably didn't want her face out there because of her previous occupation. I got really close that trip but that was a double edged sword.

I traced her to Saint-Tropez where I was told she was staying near the harbour. It was actually on the harbour, in a luxury yacht with an Italian millionaire. I saw her pushing one of those three wheeled strollers along with him walking beside her. He was always touching her, and she would lean over and whisper things in his ear.

I wanted to go up to her, to demand to see the child but who was I to spoil her new life. I was just a client of a call girl, a life she no doubt wanted to leave behind. I went home with my tail between my legs a thoroughly miserable human being.

On my return I reassessed my life. I looked at the cement and glass monstrosity that was my house and realized it had no soul. It was a bachelor pad on steroids, lots of toys and glitz but no warmth. The pool out the back was stunning with its sandstone paving, sun chairs and gazebo with wet bar. But where were the people to enjoy it? Kids running around playing tag, friends and family enjoying a get together on the manicured lawns. I needed to change.

It was time to stop chasing no strings attached sex with married women. I guess I was just a late bloomer. Other guys had sown their "wild oats" in the teens and early twenties. I'd waited till my later, but now at thirty five it didn't cut it anymore. In the past two years I'd slept with sixteen women and added a few extra chapters to April's teachings on satisfying a woman. I was in better shape than I was at twenty and I was making a comfortable living. Surely it shouldn't be to hard to find the Miss Right for me.

I worked on it for six months, dating single women around my home town. That didn't work out for me, the gay thing kept cropping up. So I joined a couple of Internet dating sites, at first it was a bust too, too many photo shopped pictures or dodgy descriptions. I had to learn the short hand, like reading a real estate listing. You know, "great investment opportunity" means you wouldn't want to live there. In the same way I found "social drinker who likes going out", meant a borderline alcoholic who got very "social" when she drank.

I eventually met a really nice lady, a little older but still in great shape. We went out for a couple of months and I thought we were really hitting it off. I was to pick her up to go to the theatre on the Friday night when she rang to cancel.

"Why? Is something wrong?" She sounded like she had been crying.

"Well sort of... It's a bit hard to explain...Um."

"It's okay we can work this out together, I'll come over straight away."

"Umm..no....sorry. Tim, I haven't been truthful with you. I'm married."

"What! Why are you on a fucking dating site?" I was astonished.

"My husband has been overseas for nine months, I was getting lonely. I...I just wanted some company." She started sobbing.

"Some company!" I exploded, "why the fuck didn't you just go over to your husband or get him to come home for a visit!"

"He.....he's in Afghanistan!" Her sobbing became louder.

"Your husband is fighting for this country and your going on dating sites looking for fucking company! What kind of fucking lowlife are you. What is he coming home tonight or something?"

I was unbelievably angry. I had thought she might be the one. I was contemplating looking for a ring.

"No, he is in a hospital in Germany. He has been shot. The....the army are flying me over to be with him."

God, what a mess. She had a lot of crap coming at her and my anger seemed to melt away. I just hung up. I really didn't know where to go from here.

Friday afternoon I came home to a cold house. It was a miserable wet day and it matched my mood. Grabbing a beer from the fridge I sat in my favorite chair and flicked on the television. Only crap on as usual, what was that Springsteen song, 57 channels (And nothin on). I went back to the kitchen and saw the theatre tickets on the pin board. Fuck it! Might as well go, it's a comedy after all. Maybe it would cheer me up!

I got there just as the warning bells sounded, because I didn't feel like the inane chit-chat that proceeds these events. The play was better than I thought it might be and I laughed a lot. At intermission I went to the bar to get a drink and I saw Julia down the other end, I waved and she gave me a restrained smile in return. No doubt Bob was lurking somewhere. After chatting to a couple of pensioners who were regulars at my shop I returned to my seat. The old dears were going home, they couldn't handle the modern dialogue particularly the swearing.

The second half was even better than the first and I felt much better for attending as I walked up the stairs to the exit. I was hoping to make a quick get away and miss the car park jam when somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

"Any chance of you buying a girl a drink?" Julia asked, she was smiling but it appeared forced.

"Yeah sure." I said, and veered off from the stream off people heading to the exit to go to the bar.

"I assume you want your usual, white wine. What's Bob drinking?" I asked.

"He's not here," she sighed. "He had something much more important to do!" This time there was real venom.

"Oh right, okay." I thought it best not to follow that line of inquiry any further.

The bartender arrived and I placed my order. When we got our drinks we moved to a table and sat down. We made small talk about our lives and the weather. After finishing our drinks I was preparing to make a move for home when Julia surprised the shit out of me.

"Do you still have the apartment in this town?"

"Yes," I replied in a non committal way.

"Are you going to invite me over? Or do you have someone else lined up for tonight?"

A line from an old song by Ray Parker Jr jumped into my head. "You hit it once and break away clean!" I didn't say that, I was very tempted but Julia already appeared agitated. No point poking a hornet's nest.

"Yeah, sure." I said standing up. "Let's go."

She stood and grabbed her coat off the back of the chair and followed me out.

"Can I get a lift with you? I'll leave my car here. I must be close to the limit." Julia asked.

I agreed and we set off for my place. It was weird. Previously when we had done this it was after dinner, the theatre and dancing. We would be busting to get there, pulling at each others clothes, kissing at the stop lights. This time I found myself going slower. Almost like I was dreading what was to come, and I think the feeling was mutual. It was like we had said to each other.

"Well, we have got nothing better to do so let's fuck."

When we arrived I stopped the car and waited thinking Julia would come to her senses and tell me to take her back. I was wrong. She got out and was waiting at the door as I walked towards it going through my keys to get the right one. I hoped the cleaning lady had been yesterday.

I opened the door for her and stepped back only to be grabbed by the shirt front and dragged inside. She was on me like a cat on a mouse. Kissing and biting me, tearing at my shirt and ripping the buttons. I was startled and let her go for it but it wasn't lust it was anger. She scratched down my chest with the nails of one hand.

"Do you like that you bastard?" she said in my ear before giving my earlobe a nip.

Her hand moved lower and she grabbed my testicles. Rolling them between her fingers she squeezed. It hurt but despite the pain I found myself getting aroused.

"You do like that you fucking prick!"

She stepped back still cupping my balls and I made a grab for her breasts heaving inside her dress. She slapped my face hard. It stung and it was probably the closest I've come to hitting a woman. I was off balance so Julia grabbed the tattered shirt and using the front as a handle swung me onto the bed. Pulling down my fly she released my now hard dick. Climbing onto the bed still fully clothed she hitched up her dress, pulled her thong to one side then squatted down on my cock.

"Ohhh sweet Jesus!" I groaned as she began pumping up and down.

I grabbed at her hips trying to force myself completely inside but Julia intercepted them pushing them over my head as she went from squatting to kneeling. Pushing back she achieved full penetration with a sigh. I thrust up again only to be rewarded with her fingernails digging into my wrists.

"Don't! I'm in charge! You're my fuck toy tonight!"

So I lay there as she rutted backwards and forwards on my dick. Her pace quickened and her sighs turned to moans. Lowering her head I thought she was going to kiss my chest but instead she sank her teeth into me. That was to much and I broke free of her grasp and grabbed a fist full of hair with one hand, pulling her head up and back. She stiffened as an orgasm quivered through her body. I pulled her to one side, off me, my cock slipping out of her and slapping, still hard, against my belly.

We were both panting, not speaking.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked exasperated.

Julia's panting turned into sobs and she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Bob sleeping with someone else, the cheating cunt!" Her sobs got louder.

Another old saying popped into my head involving a pot calling a kettle black but I bit my tongue. Instead I moved up the bed a little and put a protective arm around her. She turned onto her side and buried her head into my shoulder.

"And you thought this might help?" I admonished her.

"I didn't think it would hurt any worse."

"Speak for yourself!" I replied rubbing the two half crescent teeth marks beside my left nipple.

"Sorry," she said between sniffs.

"How do you know he is cheating?"

"A women knows that stuff. You guys think your clever but you haven't got a clue. I mean Bob doing bible study! Come on!"

It all became clear. It must be Kylie. She was the preachers wife and a real looker. She had taken it as her christian duty to cure my "gayness" by fucking me while reading quotes from the bible. It had worked for short periods but I kept having "relapses".

"Well I see where your coming from now," I replied.

Julia propped herself up on her elbow and studied my face.

"So you have fucked her too?"

"A gentleman never tells." I said diplomatically.

"Gentleman my arse! You are a cheating bastard as well!" She slumped back down onto her back.

"The bastard bit I'll cop but I haven't ever cheated. I've never been in a committed relationship."

She dug me in the ribs then got back up on her elbow to interrogate me further.

"Just how many married women have you been with? I know you have slept with Julie, the physio, and Ashley, the lawyer's wife!"

"I can neither confirm or deny that statement is correct." I countered using a line I had heard an American Navy captain use when being questioned about nuclear weapons on his ship.

"You don't have to. We were having lunch with a single friend who asked about available men in town. Julie mentioned your name and my friend said she had heard you were gay. The three of us giggled like school girls with a secret. Then we looked at each other and we knew!"

"That's pure speculation!" I countered.

"Yeah bullshit."

I changed tack. "So what if I have? We are consenting adults. I have never done anything to anyone they haven't asked me to do. You know that!"

"The preachers wife? Really! Well why aren't you still fucking her, then she wouldn't be chasing Bob," she said angrily.

"These things have a natural life, the more intense the shorter the duration generally."

"So how long we're you fucking her for?"

"I don't want to go into specifics but in my experience....well.... the first time is always the best. The thrill of doing it, the secrets, then the lust takes over but eventually it becomes old hat and the thrill disappears. What follows is a mutual parting of the ways."

"Righto Dr Phil, back to the preacher's wife. I had my time with you but I didn't move on to someone else."

"You did! The new and improved Bob! The slim sensitive theatre going dancing man."

"And look what that's got me!"

"Alright, let me just say its not his dancing that Kylie would be interested in."

"Come on spill you've started, you can't stop now!"

I paused as I tried to think of how to put my next statement.

"You have to understand that Kylie isn't the demure wife she projects. She has a wild past and she hides it well but she is one kinky girl. She moved on from me because....well...well because my equipment didn't live up to her expectations. Also she wanted to have multiple partners."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,251 Followers