The Bastard Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like a threesome?"

"No, more like a gangbang. The last time I saw her she was taking it from both ends. While the guy she was blowing was jerking off another guy. I hightailed it out of there."

"So Bob's doing that shit?" She asked incredulous.

"I doubt it. With his....er...equipment he could probably keep her satisfied by himself. For a while anyway."

"Don't count on that!" Julia spat.

"Anyway I'm sure she will ramp it up and Bob will come home and never return. Can you see Bob jerking off another guy?"

"No but I didn't think he would cheat either!" She started crying again.

I held her close and tried to console her. She stopped then her hand found my now soft penis.

"Do you think we could try and do it again."

Her now gentle touch was having the desired effect.

"Yes! But this time without clothes and no biting!" I warned.

She got off the bed and unzipped her dress. Shrugging it off her shoulders it fell to the floor , her bra and thong followed. God she was a gorgeous creature. She pulled off my shoes socks and pants then got back on the bed.

"Please make me forget."

"I always do what a lady asks."

At least I tried. Afterwards Julia slept, another first. Before it was sex then shower then hit the road. I think she was exhausted emotionally rather than physically. I watched her sleep her head on my shoulder, arm across my chest, leg angled across mine under the covers. Is this what marriage was like?

I drifted off myself and woke with a numb arm and a pain in my shoulder. It was two hours later. I gently roused Julia.

"Hey, little girl. We best get going, it's past midnight." I whispered as I pushed the hair off her face.

Her response was to hold me tighter. " Five more minutes," she mumbled.

My shoulder still ached but a naked Julia hugging me was appropriate compensation. I lightly stroked her arm and hand. After a short time she stretched and groaned. Her head came off my shoulder, sweet relief. Her breasts squashed into my side and her hand reached down and grabbed my dick.

"How about we get really messy before that shower?" She asked in a sexy voice as she opened her eyes.

"That sounds like a plan!" I replied, pushing her onto her back and rolling on top of her.

As I settled between her thighs I drank in the sight of her. Stunning even just waking up. I leaned down and trailed wet kisses down her neck. Her hand still on my shaft rubbed the head against her sex. Moving her hand away I pushed in with a groan as we kissed.

"Oh god!" She sighed breaking the kiss.

I had to agree as I pulled almost right out before sliding back in again.

"Have you still got lube here?" She whispered breathlessly in my ear.

"Yes, oh yes," I replied as I continued thrusting.

"Will you fuck my arse? No one else has been there only you!"

I pulled out and reached for the bedside table drawer to get the tube. Julia rolled over lifting that delectable butt up and placing a pillow under her hips. I lubed up and got behind her.

"Spread for me baby." I ordered and she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart.

I squirted a little lube on her back door then shuffled forward pushing my head against the opening. When Julia felt it there she pushed back and the head disappeared inside.

"Oh.... yes! That's what I'm talking about!" She moaned.

"Are you sure nobody has been here?" I asked.

The last time we had done it, it had taken a while to get her primed.

"Bob tried on our second honeymoon but it just wouldn't fit. I don't think he was very keen anyway. I've have got a little vibrator, I use it in my alone time."

"You like it in the butt?" I asked pulling out and teasing her puckered hole.

"Yes! Oh yeah," she said pushing back again trying to get me back inside her.

Grabbing her shoulder I thrust forward burying myself balls deep in her arse.

"Oh yes do me! Fuck me! Cum in my bum!"

So I did, pulling all the way out then slamming back in. Julia pushed up and back each time so her butt cheeks slapped against me. I didn't last to long, just long enough for her to growl her way through an orgasm.

After showering and getting dressed I took Julia back to her car.

"Thanks for that, it was great," she said before getting out of the car. Leaning back in the open door she added. "You know this was a one off don't you?"

I almost let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, sure. What are you going to do about Bob and Kylie?"

"I'm not sure yet....um...maybe he will wake up with a knife poised over his balls. Or maybe Kylie will find a horse's head in her bed?" Julia mused.

"Don't do anything silly." I cautioned.

"Don't worry, I love animals. Heck, I married one! Guess he just needs to be reminded who his master is." She laughed but it wasn't a happy laugh.

"Ok see you later." I waved.

She got into her car and I followed her to our home town before turning off to my place. All in all an interesting evening. It certainly hadn't turned out as I expected. Maybe I was destined to continue chasing married women. It was certainly good to get one last crack at Julia.

The next week my world came crashing down. Thursday night I was home, it was raining hard outside. Lightning flashed intermittently followed by house shaking peals of thunder as a series of storms moved across the town. I thought I heard a knock at the door, looking at the clock I saw it was almost eleven o'clock. Nobody would be visiting me at this hour so I went back to doing some bookwork. There was another heavier knock, unmistakable this time so I went to see who it was. I wondered why the buzzer on the drive way hadn't sounded.

Opening the door I was greeted by a very wet Julia with her two sons beside her.

"Julia?" I spluttered.

"Can we come in?" Her eyes were red and the left one was swollen.

"Yes , yes of course. Come in and I'll get you some towels."

The came into the kitchen area and stood dripping on the tiles. I grabbed a handful of towels but that was clearly going to be inadequate.

"Do you want to have a shower?" I inquired. " I could put your clothes through a spin then in the dryer. It shouldn't take long."

Looking down at herself and the boys she agreed. "Yes, that would probably be best."

I showed them to the main bathroom and Julia got the boys organized throwing me the clothes outside the door. I had just put them in the dryer when Julia appeared wrapped in a towel. I got her a bathrobe.

"Sorry about this I just didn't know where else to go." She started crying, and from the look of her it wasn't the first time she had done so tonight.

"What happened?"

"I confronted Bob before he went out to "bible study". I'd had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner and anyway I told him he had to stop. He denied it, said I was crazy. As he left I told him not to come back." She stopped and wiped her eyes.

"Did he?"

"Yes about ten but I had locked all the doors and thrown his clothes out on the lawn. He got angry and started banging on the door. I thought it was going to break so I was moving towards it just as he kicked it open. That's how I got this." Julia pointed to her swollen eye.

"He was swearing at me calling me a paranoid bitch and said he wouldn't leave his own house. So I left!"

"You walked from your house? That's five miles!"

"No I was driving but I had to go around a fallen tree in the nature reserve and I got bogged on the side of the road."

That wasn't that far but still no wonder she was wet.

"Why my place? What about your mum's" I asked.

"I rang there first, they love Bob. Basically told me to suck it up and go back and beg for forgiveness."

"Shit, not what I would have expected."

"I did! She has put up with my father coming home drunk and abusing her for nearly forty years so to her it's normal." She sighed then looked startled, I think she thought she may have said too much.

Noise coming from up the hall signaled the boys were out of the shower.

"Can we stay here tonight? I know it's a lot to ask but...I....I just don't know where else to turn."

I wasn't sure I wanted to be in the middle of this but it certainly looked like she didn't have many options. I wasn't going to throw her out into the storm.

"Yeah, no worries. I've got a couple of spare beds. There is a sofa bed in the den too. I don't have any kids clothes though."

"Can they borrow t shirts to sleep in?"

"I'll see what can find."

I went and got a couple of t shirts and Julia put the boys into bed. There weren't any sheets on the bed, just blankets and bedspreads but she said that would do for tonight. Julia had a shower then and I shut down my computer and put my bookwork away. I checked the dryer and the underwear was dry. I got Julia's panties, an old football jumper of mine and some sheets and took them to the spare room. I left them on the chair in there then I retreated to the main bedroom had a shower and got ready for bed.

Julia put her head in the door just as I was about to turn in.

"Thank you for this Tim. We will get out of your hair tomorrow."

"No worries, glad to help. I put some spare sheets and something to wear to bed in the other spare room."

"Thanks again," she said then closed my door.

I got into bed and turned out the light. I lay awake for a while wondering how this was going to pan out. I must have dozed off and woke sometime later. There was a silhouette at the end of the bed.

"Is it alright if I get in with you?" It was Julia. "No funny stuff, I just want someone to hold me."

I pulled back the covers and she got in. Turning her back she pressed against me, grabbing my arm and holding it tight around her middle. Her shoulders were shaking as she cried. She cried for a long time before she went to sleep.

The next morning I got up early doing my best not to disturb my visitors. The storms had passed and the sun was shining. I walked to where Julia had said her car was stuck. It was really only slipping on the wet grass so I got some branches from the fallen tree. Placing them under the rear tyres, I got it back on the road. Lucky somebody else didn't steal it as she had left the keys in it.

Back at the house Julia was up and was trying to rouse the boys.

"Your cars out front." I said and I handed her a suitcase that had been on the backseat.

"Wow, thanks! Okay boys your school uniforms are here so up you get!"

There were muffled groans from them but they appeared to be moving.

"I've got to go and unload a truck coming through with fruit and veg on it. You should be able to find some stuff for breakfast in the kitchen."

"What about locking up?"

"I left the spare set of keys on the kitchen bench. The one with the red top does the dead lock on the front door. Just keep them with you and you can drop them off later."

I was going to walk away when she grabbed my hand and pulled me back giving me a kiss on the cheek. I left and went to work. When I came home for lunch the house was empty, beds remade and dishwasher packed. There was no sign of my instant family from the night before. Later in the afternoon I got a call from Julia.

"I'm really sorry to trouble you again but could we stay for one more night? Please? I promise we will be out of your hair tomorrow!"

"Yeah sure. Have you spoken to Bob?"

"No, It looks like I might have to through a lawyer," she said unhappily.

"Oh right. He didn't come crawling back then?"

"No....I've got to go, I'm in line to pick up the kids. I'll get something and cook you dinner tonight. Bye."

Hmm a home cooked meal with my instant family, that will be interesting.

About an hour later there was a disturbance at the front of the shop. I heard him before I saw him.

"Where is that little gay cunt!" Bob was coming for me.

I was in the stockroom out the back.

"No! No! Bob you can't go in there!" one of my staff yelled.

Fight or flight time. I had been doing some boxing for fitness at the gym. My instructor had told me that everybody has an innate ability to fight off an attacker. You just have to get in touch with your primal self. Bob barged through the door, fists balled and teeth bared.

"I'll teach you to mess with another man's property! I'm going to murder you, you little freak!"

I was ready and it was all over in two hits. I could see the straight left coming for my nose so I swayed away from it. However the right cross hit me flush on the jaw and then I hit the floor, out from the moment my brain smashed against the back of my skull. Unfortunately my primal self must have been out to lunch. What happened was later retold to me by my assistant manager.

On the way down my head connected with the edge of a pallet which tore a large hole in the back of my scalp. Three members of my staff had followed Bob and were attempting to restrain him when they looked down and saw the blood spreading out in a pool around my head. Now head cuts bleed a lot at first and the sight of the blood and the odd angle of my head had them very worried.

"Holy shit! You've killed him!" one of my staff gasped.

Now Bob might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he knows what a murder rap is. He hightailed it out of the shop and sped away in a cloud of blue smoke. The police had already been called and an ambulance was also dispatched.

I didn't come to until the ambulance was there and then things were so fuzzy I passed out again. At hospital tests showed there was no fracture of the skull and no internal bleeding. I was conscious but had a bad concussion. Opening my eyes had the room spinning. They sedated me and kept me in overnight.

The next morning I woke with a sore jaw and ten stitches in the back of my head. Two policemen arrived after breakfast to take my statement and I answered all their questions truthfully. Thank god they didn't ask the most obvious one. Well, they did but with an addition that gave me a way out.

"Did you have sex with Julia two nights ago?"

The "two nights ago" was the clincher. "No, most definitely not! Julia appeared on my doorstep with her two sons wet and bruised. I gave her shelter for the night."

"Why your house?"

"She bogged her car down the road. She knew where I lived so she came to me for help."

"So she had been to your house before?" Suspicious bastards police.

"Yes, of course Bob built it and has done some work for me since."

"Oh right."

They moved on to the events at the shop after that but I wasn't much help to them as I spent most of that time on my back passed out. They told me that Bob had been charged with attempted murder because of the threats he made as he entered the shop. He was currently still in custody. They left and a doctor came in and told me I would be free to go home after lunch as long as I didn't have any headaches or numbness in my limbs.

He left and I got some sleep. A nurse woke me before lunch to tell me I had a visitor. Julia came in and tears filled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Tim," she whispered grabbing my hand and sitting down. " He must have followed me after the school pick up, then he went looking for you."

"Heh, it was bound to happen sooner or later given my....er....hobby. What did you tell the police?" I wondered if she had confessed.

"Just about the fight and going to your place. They photographed my face then went to our house and took pictures of the our splintered front door.

"How is Bob?"

"Who gives a flying fuck! He nearly killed you!"

"He's your husband and for all your talk I think you still love him." I said softly.

"I'll get over it. He will be in jail for a while anyway."

"No, no he won't. If this goes to trial the stuff between you and me will come out. It will destroy you."

"I don't care!"

"But I do. I'm not saying you have to go back to him but we can't let this play out in the courts."

"How can you stop it?"

"I'll go to the police. Tell them I remembered that I slipped and fell."

"They won't believe you."

"Yes, you're right but the defense lawyer will lap it up when I tell him. The prosecutor would never take it to trial."

"And what about me? Bob goes back to "bible classes" and I have to just put up with it?"

"No, I think I can make sure he doesn't go back to Kylie. You can stay at my house for as long as you want. Till Bob comes to his senses or you divorce him."

"What will people say?"

"No more than what they are already. You know in this town they put two and two together and make five. Remember you're talking to a gay guy!"

She was quiet for a long time just holding my hand with her head down.

"Do you think we could ever make a go of it?" Julia asked.

"No, probably not. We only lasted six months the first time seeing each other once every three weeks. How would we go living together?"

"You are kinda nice you know."

"There's your answer, kinda nice doesn't really cut it does it."

"Do you have someone else in mind for that?"

I thought of April. "Yes, I suppose I do but some things just don't work out do they."

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know. At the time no, but now..... yes probably. I think she might have felt something for me too but it was complicated." Tears came to my eyes.

"Did you ever tell her?"

"No... I let her get away and when I went to tell her....she was with someone else. So I thought it best to let sleeping dogs lie."

Julia sat with me while I had my lunch. The doctor came back checked me out and said I was right to go home. I got up and dressed in some clothes Julia had bought in from my home and left with her. At home I got my own car and went to the police station. I spoke to the head of detectives and told him of my change of memory.

"Do you expect me to buy that Tim?" He asked obviously pissed off.

"No, but the defense and a jury will so let's just let it drop. Do you really want to prosecute the home town football hero?"

"No, but he could have killed you."

"He didn't and I'll be fine so let it go. I want one more favor."

"You're pushing it Tim! I know you're always generous with our youth appeals but..."

"Can I talk to Bob before you let him know?"

"Is that all?" I nodded. "That's easy, it will take me half a day for the paper work. Bob's out on bail. He is probably at home fixing his front door."

"Thanks!"

I was almost at the door when he called to me.

" Hey, Tim, our youth appeal starts in two weeks!"

"I won't forget mate."

I left and went straight to Bob and Julia's house. Bob's truck was in the driveway. I got out and walked up towards the front door.

"What the fuck do you want?" Bob had come around the side of the house on my left.

"Just to talk, that's all." I replied trying to keep my voice even.

"Well you sure can't fight for shit!" He hawked up some phlegm and spat it close to my feet.

It shook me a little and I was having trouble finding the words to say.

"You came to talk? So talk gay boy."

He obviously still thought I was gay so why did he try and bash my head in?

"The other night I opened my door to three wet, tired and scared people. I let them stay the night. Why attack me?"

"You poked your nose into other people's business. If you do that you have to be prepared for the consequences."

"And the consequences for you are an attempted murder charge!"

"My lawyer will plead it down to assault and I'll get a good behavior bond."

"Also a criminal record." I countered.

"Whatever! If you were a real man and could take a punch I wouldn't be in this mess!" He took a step towards me. It took a lot of willpower not to retreat.

"How would you like it to go away?"

"What do I have to do suck your dick!" He sneered.

God, he was an arsehole. I was trying to help the prick.

"Do you want the charges dropped or not." He didn't say anything. "Fuck it!" I turned and started to walk away.