All Comments on 'The Bathroom'

by BradHotchkins

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm hot

Hot story, it's amazing how the sight of a hard thick cock has a way of making you want to suck it.

Doug689Doug689about 9 years ago
Nice quickie

Hot and quick! I could imagine doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

For me, there's nothing better than having a hot, hard, cum filled cock in my mouth, fucking my throat, and filling me with amazing amounts of cum. I'd love to find that stall right now and wait for the next hard cock to cum through the gloryhole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story, I could imagine the entire scene. I too love sucking a cock, but cannot stop gagging after the cum shot in the mouth. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
been there, done that...

Had my first taste of cock just like that (college sophomore, men's room in the science library). He bolted after filling my mouth. I went back to that same stall every day for the rest of the semester, but never hooked up with "my guy" again. His loss... (mine, too).

BTW... nice story, hot, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes yes yes

You hit it to a T! I think about it every day. I can be fucking my wife and thinking about sucking a nice hard dick at the same time. I've only done it ten or twenty times since the first time in the early seventies. I'll be on my knees sucking a dick again soon I hope. Love the feel in my mouth and can't wait to be rewarded with a hot load of cum pouring down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Jizz

I remember my first cum. He let it loose and I swallowed every drop. Great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Wonder

For how many men, the tearoom was their first male encounter? I'm a bit older and remember the video parlors in Times Square, which was my first time seeing and holding a hard cock. Tossed him off for my first time having a man cum, but set the tone for the next time when I did suck off my first cock.

Still an awesome experience.

JamesTasmanJamesTasmanabout 9 years ago
Sensational.

WOW. I would love a guy to suck me off and to enjoy the sensation of sucking another mans cock. Still just a fantasy for me at this stage. I envy all you anonymous commenters who have sucked cocks. :-)

Yum

James

CSKCSKabout 9 years ago
fantastic

I've had lots of experiences with glory holes, but I've never cum on the cock first and then sucked it off. That sounds absolutely heavenly. Anyone know of some good glory holes in Dallas?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cock sucker

That sounds absolutely heavenly. :)

I

by Jon

02/10/15

Sensational.

WOW. I would love a guy to suck me off and to enjoy the sensation. Still just a fantasy for me at this stage.

by Anonymous

02/10/15

I Wonder what it would feel like to have my cock sucked....

02/13/15

yes yes yes

You hit it to a T! I think about it. Thinking about having my dck sucked would be something I have thought of. I've never done it I have thought of having my cock being sucked. One thing I want to extremely stress I am 100 % straight!

NotrichNotrichabout 9 years ago
Bathroom adventure

I had something similar happen in a big box store men's room. After he filled my mouth with his sweetness and left, I immediately wanted more. Sat there for an hour waiting. Nothing, but it was wonderful none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

I just love sucking on a hard cock through a Glory hole or otherwise !! call 620-728-5813 to discuss it !!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Fond memories

Reminds me of my first encounter with a cock in the arcade of an adult bookstore. I knew what the gloryhole was but I was terrified of sticking my precious cock into the unknown. I loved watching the porn and stroking my cock, getting really excited seeing someone peeking through the hole watching me. I had some tremendous orgasms from being observed at such a vulnerable time.

Finally one day while being watched, a finger came through and beckoned me closer. In a fit of ecstasy I stuck my cock through just a little and felt something brush against the head of my cock. Pressing against the wall to get maximum contact I felt a cock rubbing the length of my cock. Still nervous I tried to relax and enjoy the contact. Suddenly he pressed his cock on top of mine and gripping us together with his hand, he came all over my cock. Disgusted at first I froze not knowing how to respond. After a moment his cock pulled away and the hand began to stroke my cock using his cum for lubricant, I didn't take me long to blast my load. My cock was so sensitive afterwards I don't think I would have been able to stand it if he had cleaned it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was great

Loved the Glory holes after the 1st time, and even know, but like to see the face of who is enjoying my cock, so if horny i have adult threatre to go to in Charleston, SC

several time had 2 men suckin at once, and i have been with many bi couples with my x wife

Milburnjames67Milburnjames67almost 8 years ago
I know I feeling

I have a couple crusing restrooms and an adult book store with video booths with gloryholes. I have visited them many time but never seen or done anything. This story perfectly discribes the emotions I have felt entering and not knowing what will happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Here in Charleston

We have an Adult Threatre here on Dorchester Road, Been there a few time, got sucked in the Booths as well as in the Threatre, A while back had 2 on my cock as i stood in the back, took a while But I rewarded both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
XXX Theatre in Charleston, SC

Went there a couple of times, back row, got sucked off, long and slow

It was Great, Still goes to Craigslist sometimes to find pleasure

50/50 shot, but had a few days of fun

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Where?

Always enjoy reading stories about guys giving head in public glory holes.

I've been in hundreds of public restrooms. To this day I've never seen a glory hole in any stall. Please tell me where I can find one. I'll buy it and move in immediately.

A few months ago I was in a bathhouse. It had a raised platform with glory holes. It was crowded on both levels, suckees and suckers. I was right by a hole when a cock appeared. I was on him and making love to that lovely tool. He shot a load like I've never had before, I swallowed every drop. When my lips came off, he shot again all over my arm up to the elbow. I licked my arm clean. Wish I could have got his name, number and address, to go down on him as often as he wanted it.

gayswallowergayswallowerover 6 years ago
Hot

I always love gay sex in the bathroom. So hot.

Metoo1202Metoo1202about 6 years ago
New to this game Curious

I would really love to be doing that it gets me really excited I'm playing with myself now

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot

It is always good to read about a straight cocksucker sucking his first cock.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyalmost 2 years ago

That is exactly how I sucked my first cock... loved it and it was not the last...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the idea of this but the thought of STI's scare me so I don't think I have the guts to actually do it. I did let a guy blow me under the stall in a college bathroom 35+ years ago and wish I had at least offered to jerk him off in return. It was one of the best orgasms of my life because it seemed so wrong and taboo and the guy moaned while sucking me and he seemed to get really turned on when I told him I was going to cum and he picked up his pace and played with my balls which took me over the edge as he stroked my balls and increased his suction. My wife still doesn't suck me nearly as well as that guy did so many years ago. I now fantasize about sucking cock all the time and think about the pleasure the guy in the bathroom had sucking me so many years ago. I usually jerk off to the thought and wonder what it felt like for him as I pumped my load into his sucking mouth, now I imagine being in his position and I always end up with a good release. One day I would like to get between a guys legs and bring him off with my mouth, very horny thought. If I could do it safely with guaranteed no STD's...I'd have sucked many cocks by now as I know it's something I have wanted to do for awhile now, and even more now since my married sex life has dropped off a cliff over the last 10 years. Darn STD's...otherwise I would have so much fun in the bathrooms helping get another sex starved married guy off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous