All Comments on 'The BBQ'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usual LW trash.

Author, crawl back into your hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usual Closet Cuck Comment

Commenter, toss another salad and smoke a meaty cock - your two favorite pastimes.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
The foto in the bathroom!

Worth a thousand words...4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

With a rowdy crowd such as this it wouldn't have had a happy ending. It was an interesting read, though.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Nice one

Great story, loved it!

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Excellent story, well told

The comment title says it.

Very nice indeed that both Jane and Charlie stay credible characters. Her not getting screwed by them makes the story stronger. Very good ending.

The one thing that would have made the story even stronger would have been a bit of preamble, little stories that defined their characters outside sex. This would have added dimension to the characters and made it even more effective - and exciting. *****

Will start reading some of your other stories.

Well done & thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!!

This was original and so great! Well written and very erotic! Great job!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Solid Story with Fantastic Premise Semi-Delivers on Promise

Just Plain Bob could have made this a multi-installment exercise in depravity & dissent. The author still got pretty wild but ultimately decided 'not to go there'. Alas ! I can't deny that it was an entertaining read for what it was but forgive my calloused & jaded imagination wistfully thinking of plot twists cc what should should never be & ultimately never was. ****

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Makes you wonder where things would have gone if Dan wasn't such a good guy...

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

A better than good read. Well written. Enjoyed the unexpected ending.

Shame 5 stars is the highest rating.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Delightful!

Thanks to QuickDay for an excellent suggestion. I share the darker nature expressed by LSD, but the options for ch2-9 are still open! Fingers crossed! I like these characters so far...ALL of them (except the real Emily, but it WAS her Dad!)

5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I liked how it was pushing the excitement envelope but didn't overdo it.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
OK

But such continuous narration begins to read like an instruction manual instead of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This is a really great story. Full of teasing, titillation, excitement and humour. It certainly brought a smile to my face ......because it actually could happen!

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining.

Worth a 5*

IlliterateoafIlliterateoafover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks so much for the contribution. While I agree that the writing was a bit like narration, I didn't try to over think the situation. Please ignore and delete the troll comments. They are fools and have probably never written anything worth reading, including their hateful commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing I'd do with my wife.

But it could have been a lot worse, 3.

mangosgunmangosgunover 10 years ago
Well done

Jeez, it was just fine. Better than 98% of the Loving Wives stories. I usually quit within a few paragraphs of starting them. This one was compelling. Not overdone. Stopped when it should. My wife and I both liked it. Like one reader said, "It could happen."

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whores are whores no matter how you paint them

tasteless

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
drangsturm

The kind of hot imagination I love

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
dumb

Too obvious and lacks any credibility.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago

Any guy that whores out his wife can not be trusted. So why do any kind of deal unless it is so cutthroat that the guy is canned.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 9 years ago
Wow

The loving wives section attract the worst commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it

It was a good story of how your wife stepped up to help out.

I am hoping you got the contract ok but you need to invite Dan over and let your wife thank him properly for keeping the secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stripper Didn´t Show & Almost Corporate Whore

This was a nice twist on these two themes and they were woven into a nice, tight story line. Good story, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I agree with the commenter above that it is a refreshing (and more believable) ending that she didn't get gangbanged. But one thing struck me as odd - they took a limo to and from the airport? Holy shit, flying from Australia to the US and not even staying the night?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not refreshing

Another 12 year-old fantasy involving yet another LW wife who is too stupid to breathe and a dickless husband who doesn't head the nonsense off at the pass.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 5 years ago
Good Story

The scenario in this story is fairly unlikely but the author makes it feel possible. Entertaining read.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Unlikely

Sorry the most unlikely story ever, no arousal in my panties this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very pornographic! Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story! Good lead in with "almost" believable story. Great save at the end, kept Jane from getting her ass fucked off! To bad it might have been even better than your Bachelor Party Surprise submission which I also loved.Thank you for using your imagination for story telling instead of the stereo type, cuckold or BTB tired ass story line. You are 1 in 1000!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Thanks for not having her suddenly turn into a gang bang queen as sooooooooo many bad authors do.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Dan's obviously the type of partner / business associate you want to have. Great save on not falling down the gangbang hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous