The BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yes! A landing strip! Love it!" Seth yelled out.

I then noticed the moisture that my hard cock was sliding in, as it was spitting precum into my underwear. Jane was beautiful and sexy and how could you blame the guys for what they were doing and saying. After all, they thought it was Emily the stripper, not Jane my wife that they were drooling over.

Seth was still spraying Jane down and the water dripping off her tits and beading up on her skin was sexy. She then stepped out into the sunlight and her whole body glistened as the sun danced off the droplets of water.

She continued to dance and move to the music when Will held up a hundred dollar bill. He waved it at Jane and said, "Another hundred for a lap dance."

"I'm a little wet?" Jane said back at him thinking that would deter him but his response was, "I'm sure you are but we'll save that for later."

Jane stepped over in front of Will and between his legs. She danced and then put her hands on his shoulders and leaned over him until her tits were hanging above his face and he looked up. Her nipples were just above his mouth and he stuck his tongue out in an attempt to lick her hard nipple. She pulled her tits back and said, "No no!"

She spun around, shook her ass at his face, and then sat on his lap grinding her naked ass against his crotch. He did put his hands on her hips and held them there. I'm sure his cock had to be hard. Mine was!

Jane then stood back up and turned around again. She put his legs together and then spread hers straddling his and sat down on his lap facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her legs in the air until her ass was again rubbing against his crotch and now her pussy was spread and Will was looking straight down between her legs.

He started to reach for her tits and she again warned, "No, No!"

The song on the stereo ended and Jane put her legs down and climbed off Will's lap.

Ben was already holding up his hundred and Jane was at the stereo putting in a CD.

Her favorite CD began playing and she began gyrating to the music and moved to Ben. She is between Ben's legs shaking her ass drinking down what was left of her beer. Once done she put the bottle on the table and then suddenly bends at the waist, grabbing her ankles and shaking her ass.

I'm setting beside and slightly behind Ben and getting nearly the same view he is and I'm not sure I have ever seen this view of my wife in this much light before. Her pussy was tucked tightly between her legs and her wrinkled brown rosebud was at Ben's eye level.

"Holy Shit!" Ben exclaimed as Jane stood back up and then turned around to put her hands on his shoulders and dangle her tits above his face.

She looked at me this time and she had that drunken wild-eyed horny look that I had seen before but it had been years and I knew she wanted to fuck.

She then stood and turned again to set on Ben's lap. She began grinding her pussy against his cock. Ben put his hands on her waist and scooted back so she could really rock on his crotch.

She stood back up and put his legs together. She straddled him and sat on his legs. She pulled her legs up and over his shoulders. Her knees locked over his shoulders and she laid back on his legs while holding herself up as well. Ben put his hands on her outer thighs as she pulled her legs apart. Ben and I both looked as her pussy parted open. Her pussy was glistening and not from the hose but from her juices. She was oozing her juices from her pussy she was so turned on.

She put her hand over her pussy like she was being bashful but then gave her clit a quick little rub.

She sat back up and pulled her legs from his shoulders, which really spread her pussy open and Ben, and I both got an eyeful then.

She then turned and sat on Ben's lap to the side, facing the table like his lap was a chair and reached for another beer. I then realized the other guys had been taking pictures and videos and said, "Make sure I get copies of all of those please."

Dan then said, "Can I use your restroom?"

"Sure down the hall and the first door on the right." I answered.

Jane continued to sit on Ben's lap and drink her beer. She was drunk and she was still moving to the music, which I think Ben was enjoying as well as the rest of us as her tits swayed back and forth.

Dan came back out and said, "Emily! I have a hundred here for a lap dance for the host of our party and business partner."

Jane stood up from Ben's lap and quickly moved to me. She moved my legs apart and began swaying her hips to the music. Her ass was only inches from my face. Dan was busy snapping pictures.

Jane then bent over and grabbed her ankles and her pussy was at my mouth level. She leaned back slightly and my nose went between her ass cheeks.

"Damn Mate, your getting the special treatment! Will stated.

My cock was ready to explode in my pants.

She moved her ass up and down rubbing my nose against her pussy and ass. She stood and turned around. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned over me only instead of teasing me she planted my face between her tits and shook them. Her tits were slapping on each side of my face.

Next, she put my legs together and straddled them. She sat down on them and then wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled herself into my lap wrapping her arms around my neck and started to dry fuck me right there in front of the guys. She was staring directly into my eyes and her tits were slowly undulating up and down, back and forth on her chest as she ground her pussy against my hard cock.

"Holy FUCK! That is so fucking hot!" Seth said.

"Come on Charlie! I'm next but I'm taking my pants off SHIT!" Will exclaimed.

My hard cock was rubbing against Jane's pussy. She had apparently found a spot on my pants that was stimulating her as well. She began to tremble and gasped for air.

Her nipples were so excited that the areola was also hard and puckered. She tossed her head back and her body jerked against mine, as I knew she was having and orgasm and she probably could feel the warmth in my pants as I shot my load against her pussy.

"Son of a bitch! That girl belongs in Porn after a performance like that. I would have thought she actually came." Seth said.

Jane and I sat there trying to compose ourselves in front of our guests after just having had sex in front of them.

"Emily! I've got two hundred dollars right here if you do that same thing to me but I'm naked as well!" Will said.

Dan stepped in, "Guys come on she is a Stripper not a Hooker."

"Enough cash on the table and we might convert her even if for one day." Ben said.

Dan looked at his watch and said, "Guys we need to get to the hotel. We've got some work to do. I mean we have a whole deal to structure with Charlie here."

I looked up at Dan and said, "So we have a deal?"

"We have a deal." He said.

Jane was still sitting on my lap as I shook his hand and said, "I hope you understand if I don't stand right now."

"Guys let's head out. I called and the limo will be out front in five minutes." Dan told them as they somewhat grumbled.

They all stood and walked over and shook my hand. They all gave Jane/Emily a kiss on the cheek and Ben had to "accidentally" brush her tit as he did.

Dan was the last one and bent down close to me and said, "You guys forgot the wedding picture in the bathroom, but your secret is safe with me. I mean if you wanted the deal bad enough to turn it into a family affair then I think you should have it." I looked at Jane still naked and still on my lap and she had turned bright red with embarrassment. Now Emily the Stripper was Jane my wife.

"Also Charlie," He continued. "You are one lucky son of a bitch."

He turned and walked through the door.

Once we heard the limo drive away Jane unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and slipped it inside her slick, wet pussy and we fucked for real.

12