The BBW Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"When you need to know. Until then, it's a surprise. Now, where's my present?"

"I think it just walked back into the kitchen."

"Don't tease me. I might give him my cell number when you're not looking. I'm serious, where's my present?"

"Close your eyes."

I reached into my jacket pocket and retrieved a dark, oblong box with a small silver bow. Maria's eyes lit up as I handed it to her.

"Winston's?" she asked.

"Of course."

Maria opened the box and stared at the jeweled necklace. She fanned her face and squealed, then looked up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It's beautiful," she cried. "You shouldn't have."

"You are beautiful. The necklace will only enhance your loveliness."

"Oh, shut up and put it on me. I'm never taking it off."

"Let's finish our meal, first. You don't want to get butter all over necklace, do you?"

"You think you're funny, don't you? One time I leaned over and accidentally dipped a diamond pendant into the hollandaise sauce, and you have to bring it up every time we eat. That was ten years ago!"

"My boss thought it was funny. Anyway, there's no statute of limitations on humor. That story gets better every time I tell it."

"Just keep it up, and see if I don't take your present back."

We continued to banter back and forth as we ate our meal. The waiter brought us a second tokkuri of sake, and once again he stared at Maria's breasts while refilling our cups. She in turn stared at his crotch until he turned and walked away. We finished the sake just as the waiter returned to clear our plates and inquire about dessert. I declined, but when the waiter described the flourless bittersweet chocolate cake with warm vanilla sauce, Maria looked up from the waiter's crotch and licked her lips. My eyes met hers, and I decided that we could share one.

"So, when do I get my present?" I asked.

"Don't be in such a hurry. You'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you, and not a moment sooner."

"What if I don't want to wait? What if I want it now?"

"Then you're going to be disappointed, I'm afraid. We haven't reached that part of the plan, yet."

"Are you going to fill me on this plan of yours?"

"Its all on a need to know basis. Right now, the only thing you need to know is that we're going to finish lunch and then go upstairs and take a long, hot whirlpool bath."

"Upstairs? Did you get us a room for the night?"

"I did better than that. I booked a suite, and we have it for the entire weekend."

"The weekend? Who's watching the kids?"

"Carmen."

"Wow. The two of you must really think you're slick to plan all of this behind my back."

"Behind your back? More like right under your nose. You were oblivious."

The waiter arrived with our dessert, but instead of eating it, I asked him for the check. I charged the meal to the room, gathered Maria and her belongings, and stood up to leave.

"We can eat this in the room. Let's go."

The waiter watched as we walked toward the exit. Just as we reached the door, Maria turned and blew him a kiss. I grabbed a handful of her succulent ass, then drew my hand back and playfully smacked her on the cheek. Twisting out of my grasp, she slapped my hand.

"Naughty boy!"

"Me? You're the one who was torturing that poor waiter."

"I know. Go and tell him I'll make it up to him if he follows us up to the room."

"Really?"

"Yes. His dick..."

"I know. It's huge."

"I've never seen one so big. Have you?"

"I'm not in the habit of looking at other men's packages."

"Oh shut up. I'm not asking you if you've sucked any. You haven't have you?"

"Maria."

"Are you ready to go upstairs and get your present?"

"Sure. What floor are we on?"

"Sixteen. And don't sound so excited. I can always send it back."

"I'm excited. I am. And I want to know what's gotten into you?"

"Well, I'm a little drunk and I was just flirting with the biggest dick in my life. I mean the guy with the biggest dick I've ever seen. I mean, I didn't see it. But it was huge. Did you see it?"

The elevator door opened on the sixteenth floor. Maria handed me the key card; the two of us scanned the hallway in search of the proper room. I located the number at the end of the corridor, swiped the card, and opened the door for Maria. She stepped into the suite ahead of me. I placed the 'Do not Disturb' card on the outside doorknob, closed the door, and locked it.

"It's about time you got back up here," a familiar voice called from the bedroom. "I've been waiting for hours."

I froze. The sound of that voice sent shivers up my spine. My face felt like it was on fire. My heart started beating uncontrollably. Every nerve in my body was on edge.

"Did you miss me?" Maria asked. Before the other voice could respond she added, "Look who I found roaming around downstairs."

I trailed Maria into the bedroom, where my worst fears were confirmed. Veronica was laying on the bed, dressed only in a sheer, black, baby doll nightie. Her eyes met mine and she froze, her mouth forming an "O."

"Veronica, you remember my husband, Miguel? I understand the two of you met at your lingerie party last year. Miguel, I'm sure you must remember Veronica. No one ever forgets meeting her."

"Maria, what's going on here?" I stammered. "Why is your friend here, in our room, wearing only her nightgown?"

"Honey, Veronica's here because she's your anniversary present. I know how much you love fucking big, beautiful, Latin women. Don't you like her? Isn't she pretty enough for you?"

"Excuse me, hermana, but did you ever think to consult me about this arrangement?" Veronica interrupted. "Don't I get a say in this matter?"

"Of course you do, my love," Maria answered. "You know, I meant to ask you earlier, but I was too busy cumming. It must have slipped my mind."

"Maria!" Veronica shouted.

"Settle down, Veronica," Maria responded. "I'm tired of all the secrecy.

"Miguel," Maria turned toward me, "Veronica and I are lovers. We've been having sex for the past three years. Didn't you ever wonder why I never brought her to the house while you were home?"

"I guess," I answered. "I mean--not that it mattered, but I was puzzled."

"Puzzled? That's a strange way to put it. The truth is--I simply didn't want to share her with you. I knew if you met her that you would want to have a threesome or find some other way to bring her into our bedroom. I also knew that if I asked, she would most likely agree. But I wanted her all to myself. I was selfish. Will you forgive me, honey?"

I was both stunned and afraid--stunned at this betrayal by the two women in my life, and afraid that my own betrayal was about to be revealed. Too bad I already gave her the necklace. I might need that money to retain a divorce attorney.

I glanced at Veronica; she refused to meet my eyes. She continued to stare open-mouthed at Maria. Veronica was trembling, but it was the ashen look on her face that most clearly revealed her fear.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Not entirely," Maria responded.

I braced myself for what was to come next. Veronica sat on the bed, sobbing.

"Other than our children, you are my two favorite people in the world. I love the two of you more than anything. I've decided that I want to share something beautiful with both of you.

"I know I should have asked you first, Veronica--and I'm sorry I didn't--but I couldn't take the chance that you might say 'no.' I wanted this to happen, and I wanted it to happen today. We've shared so many extraordinary moments together, but I've been feeling guilty that Miguel isn't part of it. Today is my chance to change that. Will you join us, Veronica?"

"I don't know what to say," Veronica responded with tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm not sure how I feel about you revealing our secret. I always felt there was something special between us--more than sex. You were filling a void in my life, and I was giving you something you couldn't get anywhere else."

"You do sweetie, you do. But I can't live with the lies and secrets anymore. He's my husband. I can't continue lying to him."

"What if I say 'no'?"

Please say 'no.' Please, get dressed and get out of here before this blows up. Please go, Veronica, please.

"I'll be disappointed, for one. I'm pretty sure I'll be hurt. I don't think I'll be able to see you anymore--at least not intimately. I'll try to work through it, but I can't make any promises. I don't know, I guess I never considered the possibility that you might still say 'no.' I assumed once you were here, that you'd agree."

"I... I... I don't know," Veronica sobbed. "I can't think. I wasn't expecting...this."

"Come here, honey, come here," Maria said. "Mike, hold her."

Maria and I approached Veronica from opposite sides of the bed. Maria embraced her, and I wrapped my arms around the two of them. I didn't know if she was more upset about Maria revealing their affair, or the prospect that ours might be the next revelation. I had no doubt which one was more troubling to me.

"Don't worry, sweetie," Maria cooed into her ear. "It'll be alright. Just let us love you. Everything will be alright. Mike's not upset, ok? Mike, tell her you're not upset. Tell her everything's going to be fine. Tell her."

"It's OK," I whispered into Veronica's ear. "It's alright. Don't worry--everything is going to be fine."

"Tell her you love her," Maria implored. "Tell her we both love her."

"I love you, Veronica," I choked out. "We're here for you."

"Tell her you want to make love to her. Go ahead, tell her."

"We want to make love to you," I whispered to Veronica. "I want to make love with you."

"Veronica, tell him you want him. Tell him you want both of us."

"I want you," Veronica sobbed. "I want both of you."

"What do you want?" Maria asked.

"I want you to love me."

"We do love you, don't we, baby? We both love you, honey. We'll always love you."

Maria pulled Veronica's face up to hers, and then pressed her full, moist lips against Veronica's quivering mouth. Veronica met her kiss and returned it with equal intensity. The two women kissed like newlyweds, as I held them both in my arms. I felt Veronica's body finally relax as her tongue explored my wife's churning mouth. A second later Veronica was pulling Maria's tank top over her head, revealing her full, heavy breasts. I backed up and reached for my belt buckle, anxious to get undressed and join the action.

"Not yet," Maria said. "Give us a few minutes together. I'll let you know when it's your turn."

Maria stepped out of her shoes. Her skirt fell to the floor a moment later. Veronica pulled Maria's panties over her plump ass and let them drop to the carpet. My apprehension disappeared as I watched these two gorgeous BBW collapse in each other's arms, their tongues intertwined in a continuous kiss.

"Suck my nipples, baby," Maria panted, breaking the kiss. "Play with my titties."

Maria lay back on the bed, placed one hand on Veronica's back, and then ran the other hand through her hair, guiding Veronica's lips to her breast. Veronica sucked the rigid brown nipple into her mouth, smearing lipstick all over the breast. Maria gasped as Veronica closed her teeth around the erect nub and chewed. She's already cumming. Veronica knows exactly what it takes to get her off.

Veronica continued sucking and pinching Maria's sensitive breasts. Maria has told me many times that her favorite foreplay is having her nipples sucked and pinched, and that she wished I were a breast man. I thought I knew my way around her mounds, but Veronica's breast play was taking her to heights I never imagined impossible. For almost twenty minutes she continued pleasuring Maria's breasts--nibbling, pinching, and sucking her nipples, and then biting her neck in that spot that makes her shiver--bringing Maria to at least two more orgasms without venturing below the waist. I was impressed.

"I want to taste you, lover," Veronica panted. "I want to lick you until you scream."

"Then start licking," Maria answered, pushing Veronica's face to her crotch as she spread her thighs. "I'm already dripping."

Veronica opened Maria's flower and pressed her tongue against the petals. Maria gasped, and then ground her crotch against Veronica's face.

"Stop teasing me," Maria pleaded. "Suck my pussy like you did this morning."

"Hand me a pillow," Veronica urged.

Maria reached behind her head and pulled a pillow from beneath the bed linens. She handed the pillow to Veronica, and then lifted her hips off the bed as Veronica slid it beneath her ass. Veronica lay between Maria's thighs with her ass in the air and her face in Maria's crotch.

"Better?" Maria asked.

"Much."

Veronica attached her mouth to Maria's pussy and went to work. She licked, tongued, kissed and sucked Maria from one orgasm to another. Maria alternately arched her back, ground her crotch against Veronica's face, pulled Veronica's long black hair, pushed Veronica's face into her crotch, and squeezed Veronica's head with her thick thighs. Veronica never seemed to tire as she brought Maria to orgasm after orgasm.

My clothes had long ago become uncomfortable. Halfway through Veronica's oral assault I stood up and removed my jacket and tie. A few minutes later I took off my shoes, shirt, and pants. My hard cock strained against my underwear, but I resisted the urge to take it out and stroke. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my crotch, however, as my erection was becoming painful.

I couldn't see exactly what Veronica's tongue was doing to Maria, but the sound of Maria's panting and moaning--and her nonstop encouragement--painted a vivid picture for me. Maria is not at all shy about communicating what she wants and needs. At home she has to keep somewhat quiet as we rarely have the house to ourselves, but in the privacy of a hotel room she expresses her emotions at maximum volume.

"Suck it, baby, suck it. That's it, just like that! Right there. Yes! Mmmmmmmmm! Yes! Ohhhhhh! I'm cumming again! I cumming again! Don't stop! Yes! Yes!"

I lost count of the number of times that Veronica made her cum. It was exciting and beautiful watching my wife being eaten by her best friend and lover, but after a while I started to feel a little jealous. Veronica seemed to know every curvaceous inch of my wife's body, particularly the places that produced the most pleasure. The two of them had obviously spent many hours together in bed--yet I never suspected a thing. But on the other hand, Veronica and I had also spent many hours together...

My erection started to flag as my thoughts drifted to areas that I really didn't want to think about. I couldn't decide if I was more upset about Maria having an affair, or the fact that the affair was with my lover. Veronica, it seemed, had played us both. At least Maria doesn't know about that. This wouldn't be happening if she knew we were fucking behind her back.

I was snapped out of musing by the sound of Maria's voice.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Are you going to come over here and fuck her, or do I have to do that too?"

Looking up, I saw that Maria was still on her back with Veronica's face between her legs. Veronica's ass was in the air, her knees were spread wide, and her hairless pussy was glistening with dew. As I gazed hungrily at that familiar sight, my erection quickly returned. I stood up, pulled my underwear to the floor, and approached the bed. I climbed over the footboard, placed my hands on Veronica's hips, and aimed my erect cock at her pussy.

"Aren't you going to taste her, first? Where are your manners?"

I knew Maria was fucking with me, but I couldn't figure out why.

"Its ok," Veronica whispered, "fuck me."

I was more than ready to bury my shaft inside Veronica, but a voice in my head told me to take my time and savor the moment. I backed up, spread her cheeks, and lowered my face to her crotch. I licked Veronica from her clit to her asshole. As my tongue passed over her vagina it was immersed in her feminine honey. The taste and smell went first to my brain, and then to my dick. My cock throbbed in the air. I don't think I remember Veronica ever being more aroused. I know I never was.

I licked up and down her pussy for several minutes, but my back was getting sore due to the position of my body. I stretched my back, inserted a finger into Veronica's cunt and then swirled my tongue around her asshole. This position relieved the pressure on my back, as it enabled me to extend my legs. I slipped another finger into her pussy, while concentrating my oral activity on her rosebud.

"Mmmmm," Veronica moaned. "That feels so good."

"What's he doing, baby?" Maria asked.

"He's fingering my pussy and licking my asshole."

"I'm not surprised. I forgot to warn you, he's an ass man. I needed a breast man, but I married an ass man. Maybe that's why I love you so much, Vero. You're my 'breast friend'."

The women giggled.

"I'd be careful, if I were you," Maria continued. "When he starts licking your ass like that, it usually means he wants to stick his cock inside it."

"I'd probably like that," Veronica replied.

"Then you'd better get used to it. I think he prefers ass over pussy--especially big, BBW ass like ours."

"That's not true, baby," I corrected.

"You don't like my fat ass?" Maria asked.

"That's not what I said. I like your ass and pussy equally. You know how much I love your round ass and your juicy pussy."

"Flattery," Maria responded, "will get your balls drained."

"Then let me tell you lovely ladies that I've have never seen two more delicious pussies and two sexier asses than the two here before me on this bed."

"Less talking and more licking," Maria commanded.

"Enough licking--start fucking me," Veronica interjected. She wiggled her ass, adding, "I'm ready."

I got back on the bed, positioned myself behind Veronica, and placed the tip of my cock against her moist lips. I put my hands on her hips and shoved. Her silky tunnel opened as my cock burrowed halfway to her womb. I pulled back a few inches, and then thrust forward again until I was buried to the balls in her hot, moist pussy.

"Fuck her, baby," Maria called. "Fuck her good."

"Yeah, fuck me good," Veronica moaned.

I started slowly, using a deliberate pace as I pushed in and out of her cunt. I already knew exactly how Veronica liked to be fucked, and she knew exactly what I liked, as well. Our previous love making sessions often started slowly, progressing to a furious climax. For a brief moment I thought of varying my technique so that Maria would not suspect that Veronica and I were already familiar with one another; I pushed that thought aside when I saw that Maria was not paying attention to the activity at this end of the bed. Rather, her focus was on the junction of her crotch and Veronica's face.

Maria grabbed two handfuls of Veronica's long black hair. She wrapped her thighs around Veronica's head and pressed her cunt against the younger woman's mouth.

"Eat me, baby," Maria groaned. "I'm not done cumming yet."

My head was swirling. I was in bed with the two sexiest women I knew, fucking my lover while she licked my wife's pussy. And my wife had set the whole thing up! Veronica's pussy had never been juicier, and I don't think I had ever been harder. Veronica grunted with every solid thrust of my cock. Maria moaned and teased, urging Veronica to make her cum again and again.

The smell of pussy hung over the bed like a sweet, intoxicating fog. I had just enough alcohol at lunch to dull the pleasure racing from my shaft to my brain. Otherwise, the sights, sounds and aromas in that bed would have caused me to erupt almost as soon as I slid my cock into the depths of Veronica's slick, gripping tunnel.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers