The BBW Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!" Maria cried. "Don't stop licking me!"

Veronica could only groan. Her face was buried in Maria's cunt, and every thrust of my cock into her pussy pushed her face deeper into my wife's sex. Veronica came twice, but I could sense that Maria was approaching a monster climax. She was bucking and thrashing on the bed, pulling Veronica's hair and rubbing her clit all over Veronica's nose and mouth.

"I'm...I'm...yes! Unghh! Yes!" she shouted. "Right there! Don't stop!"

My feelings revolved from love to lust, and back to love again. My heart felt as though it would explode out of my chest. I couldn't catch my breath, yet I nonetheless found myself thrusting faster and harder. My attempts to proceed slowly and make the experience last were overridden by an uncontrollable desire to match the intensity of Maria and Veronica.

"Oh! Yes! Unghhhhh!" Maria shouted.

My groin was smashing into Veronica's ass. I held her hips and rocked her back and forth, crashing into her flesh with increasing intensity.

"No more, no more!" Maria said as she grabbed Veronica's hair and pulled her face away. "I can't take any more."

"Had enough, sweetie?" Veronica panted. "Did you cum good?"

"Yes," Maria answered. "That was so good. You're so good."

"Now it's my turn to cum," Veronica said.

"That's right," Maria responded. "Now it's your turn.

"Baby," Maria said, looking up at me, "put it in her ass."

"Do you want it in your ass?" I stopped and asked Veronica.

"Of course she does," Maria answered before Veronica could answer. "Tear that fat ass up."

"Maria!" Veronica cried.

"Oh, shut up and enjoy it," Maria said. "You might as well find out what it's like being married to an ass man. He tears my ass up at least once a month. Why couldn't I marry a tit man?"

In the last year I had fucked Veronica's ass twice as many times as I had been in Maria's ass, but she didn't need to know that. I spit on my finger, worked it into Veronica's sphincter, and pushed. It slid in easily. I wiggled it around a few times to loosen her up, then pulled out the finger and spit directly on her asshole. Between her natural juices and my saliva, I was confident that there was sufficient lubrication. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, placed the tip against her anus, and pushed.

"You're in for a real treat, honey," Maria said to Veronica. "There's nothing he loves more than fucking a pretty, fat girl like you in her big, round ass."

"Who are you calling fat?" Veronica asked. "I'm thick."

"Thick-headed," Maria teased.

It took four pushes before I was all the way inside her. Veronica's ass opened to accommodate the head; the entire shaft followed. She groaned as I filled her anal passage with my hard cock.

"Unnnnnnnnhhhhh!" she moaned.

"Baby," Maria teased. "I think she likes it. I found a butt slut for you. How many wives would do that for their husbands?"

I was too excited to respond to Maria, and too turned on to proceed with caution. I had fucked Veronica's ass countless times already, and I was aware of her limits. I also knew that she would forgive me if I exceeded those limits--that was an unspoken corollary of our 'never say no' agreement.

I pulled my cock almost entirely out of her ass, and then pushed forward again. I repeated this motion over and over, gaining speed with every thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Veronica moaned. "Uhhhnnnnn!"

"Well, what do you know?" Maria chided. "That fat ass of yours can really take a pounding. I'm impressed."

Maria spun around so that she was lying next to Veronica. She turned Veronica's face toward hers and pulled her hair to the side.

"Kiss me, lover," she whispered. "Kiss me while my husband fucks your ass."

Maria pulled Veronica's face toward hers until their lips touched. The women mashed their faces against one another, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues as little mewling noises escaped their lips.

"You like his cock in your ass, don't you, lover?" Maria whispered. "You love feeling his hard, thick shaft thrusting in and out of your butt. You're such a naughty girl--so full of surprises."

I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls were on the verge of exploding. Every nerve in my body was on fire. My senses were overloaded from all the stimulation--the sounds, noises, tastes, aromas, and most of all, the feeling of Veronica's tight asshole sliding back and forth on my cock. I tried to slow down and make it last, but my body refused to cooperate. I sped up instead, thrusting into her with all of my strength. Sensory overload had overcome my self-control.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Veronica moaned. "Ungh!"

"I'm cumming, baby," I cried out.

"Do it! Give it to me!"

"Here it cums!"

"Give it to me! Fill my ass!"

"Unghhhhh! I'm....cumming!"

I felt my balls contract--then they seemed to explode. A torrent of hot, boiling sperm shot out of my cock, filling her bowels with every thrust.

"Yes! Fill me! Fill me!"

I continued pumping. At some point my balls stopped shooting cum, but my cock remained hard and my hips continued thrusting back and forth. After a few minutes I finally withdrew and collapsed on the bed.

"That was awesome," Maria said. "The two of you are good together."

"She has a wonderful ass," I said.

"I thought you would like it. Aren't I the best wife ever?"

"You're amazing," I said to Maria. "And so is Vero. This is the best day of my life."

"Save your strength, sport. We've got all weekend."

"I think I want to jump in the shower," Veronica said.

"I've got a better idea. Vero, why don't you go fill the tub for us? Miguel, call down to room service and order us a bottle of champagne."

Maria and Veronica stood up and went to the bathroom. I heard the water splashing in the tub, and then the bathroom door closed. I found the phone and called room service.

A few minutes later Maria called from the bathroom and asked me to bring her the dessert we brought up from lunch. I found the plate and a fork and took it into the bathroom. Maria and Veronica were already in the whirlpool tub, even though it was only halfway filled with water. The large tub easily held the two sexy, plus-sized women. Maria was reclining against the curved back of the tub, and Veronica was laying between her legs, leaning into her. I wanted to join, but I didn't think there would be enough room for a third. I was suddenly reminded of the afternoon with Veronica and Jaleesa in the heart-shaped tub, and decided to let the women enjoy their bath without me.

"Here you go," I said, handing the plate to Maria. "Save me a bite, ok?"

"Aren't you going to join us?" Veronica cooed. "I'll save a space for you."

"I have to wait for room service to bring up the champagne. And anyway, it looks like the two of you are doing just fine without me."

I grabbed a robe and returned to the bedroom. I turned on some music and sat on the bed to wait. The water shut off in the bathroom, leaving only the sounds of roiling water and splashing bodies to fill the spaces between the songs playing over the speakers.

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Is that room service?" Maria called.

"I'm sure it is," I answered.

"Have them bring it in here."

I opened the door and greeted a uniformed man pushing a cart with a bucket and four champagne flutes.

"This way," I said.

The young man followed me into the suite. He trailed me through the sitting area and into the bedroom. He hesitated when I opened the bathroom door.

"Bring it in here," I said with a shrug.

He started to say something, but closed his mouth and followed. He pushed the cart to the doorway, and then stopped again.

"Over here," I instructed.

His face turned red, but he gathered his composure and pushed the cart off the carpet and onto the marble floor. He tried to avert his eyes from the tub, but after a battle of about seven seconds he surrendered to his nature and took in the view. Veronica was leaning into Maria, but the bubbling water covered most of their bodies. Only the tops of their breasts were visible above the foam.

"That's good," I said.

He stopped the cart and pulled the champagne bottle from the bucket. He removed the muselet, twisted the cork until it popped, and set it on the tray. He filled three flutes and then extended one toward Veronica. She sat up straighter as she reached for the glass, causing her breasts to emerge from the water. The waiter gasped, nearly dropping the flute on the floor. He recovered just in time, and handed the glass to her.

Veronica raised the glass to her lips, once again causing her breasts to break the surface of the water. This time Maria reached around and cupped her hands over Veronica's breasts. She lingered for a second, and then pinched her nipples. Veronica winced, and then both girls giggled. Maria didn't release the little brown buds until the waiter handed her a flute.

Maria made even more of a show reaching for her glass. She tilted her head backward, exposing her breasts in their entirety.

"Wait," she commanded. "Pour some right here," she added, pointing to her cleavage.

"Excuse me?" the waiter asked.

"Pour some champagne right here, between my tits. She wants to lick it off."

The waiter looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked. "Just do as she says."

The waiter reached for the champagne bottle. He approached the tub, leaned over, and poured a few ounces on Maria's jutting breasts.

"Lick it, honey," she said to Veronica.

Veronica turned in the tub and straddled Maria's legs. She raised her ass in the air, exposing her butt cheeks and pussy to the waiter. She bent her head over Maria's chest and slowly licked the lingering champagne from her cleavage. She licked all over Maria's breasts, stopping to suck on her erect nipples.

The waiter stood and stared for nearly a minute. He looked at me, and then once again at the women.

"That'll be all," I told him "I'll take it from here."

He set the champagne bottle in the ice bucket and handed me the check. I added a tip and signed, and then handed the check back to him. He turned and left in a hurry.

"You two are evil," I said.

"You have no idea," Maria responded. "Are you going to join us?"

"It looks a little crowded. I think I'll take a quick shower."

I turned on the shower, stepped inside, and washed the remnants of sex from my body. I turned off the water and stepped out, but the women were still in the tub.

"Are you two getting out?" I asked. "How dirty can you be?"

"We're filthy," Veronica answered.

"We're plotting your downfall," Maria added. "Now go away, so we can finish."

I dried off and then lay on the bed. I heard more splashing and then some moaning, which I attributed to Veronica. Those two are quite a pair. How could this have been going on for so long without me knowing?

I must have dozed off for a while. When I regained my senses the women were out of the tub and had already dried off. I could hear them in the bathroom, doing their hair and make up. I checked my watch and saw that it was already six o'clock. Too early for dinner. Happy hour, maybe?

Fifteen minutes later they returned to the bedroom wearing hotel bathrobes.

"Are you rested?" Maria asked.

"I'm ok," I answered cautiously.

"Good," she said. "Vero and I are going to give you a little treat. Then you're taking us out for drinks, dinner and dancing. Think you can you handle that?"

"Can I handle the two of you? No problem."

"We'll see about that," Veronica chimed.

The girls dropped their robes and approached the bed. I felt an immediate surge of blood to my cock as I watched the two voluptuous Latinas walk toward me. Veronica, the taller of the two, extended her legs in an exaggerated gait that emphasized her full five foot-nine inch frame. Maria--five inches shorter, but with bigger tits and a wider ass--wiggled her hips and shook her breasts as she walked toward me. My cock stiffened as they came closer.

"Baby," Maria cooed.

"Sweetheart," Veronica added. "Have you ever had your cock sucked by two really horny women at the same time?"

"No," I answered. "Not yet."

"Get ready," Maria teased. "Vero and I are going to suck the juice out of your balls."

"We're going to drain every drop from you," Veronica added.

"Then we're going to do it again and again and again," Maria cooed.

"Would you like that?" Veronica asked.

"I wouldn't say no to that offer," I replied.

"Toss me some pillows," Maria said.

I threw all the pillows on the floor, and then sat on the edge of the bed with my legs opened. My erection stood straight up, throbbing and ready for more fun. I don't think I had ever been hornier without some physical contact.

The girls arranged the pillows and then knelt in front of me. Maria rubbed her heavy tits across my left thigh, and a second later Veronica did the same on my right. Reaching for my cock, Veronica licked up one side of the shaft while Maria licked the other side. When the girls reached the head they closed their lips around it, trapping it between their warring tongues. Maria apparently won--her mouth closed around the head and descended down the length of my shaft. She took it to the back of her throat several times, and then released it. Veronica took over, displaying her own exquisite deep throat techniques.

Maria moved behind Veronica, leaned forward, and rubbed her chest all over Veronica's back. She reached around Veronica's torso, cupping her breasts and then pinching her nipples. Veronica gasped, but she continued bobbing her head up and down, sliding her lips and tongue along the length of my shaft. My cock stood straight up, every nerve on fire, throbbing between her bulging cheeks. I would have shot my load already if I had not cum an hour earlier. Instead, my pleasure ascended, slowly climbing to unimaginable heights.

Maria resumed her place next to Veronica, and then reached between my legs and squeezed my balls. She nudged Veronica out of the way and then resumed sucking my cock. I immediately noted the difference in technique: Veronica was gentler and more loving, whereas Maria was more attuned to my preferences--her movements brought me closer to orgasm, and much quicker.

"Get up on the bed," Maria said, removing her mouth from my cock. "Scoot."

I found the center of the bed and laid back. Perfect--I'm finally going to realize my ultimate fantasy: one sexy BBW riding my cock, and another sexy BBW riding my face. I just hope I last long enough to enjoy it.

"The other way," Maria commanded.

I turned my head to the foot of the bed.

"No," she said, "roll over."

I rolled over onto my stomach.

"Now get up on your hands and knees."

I was thoroughly confused. Well, so much for my fantasy. What is she doing now? This could be bad. Very bad.

"What are you going to do, spank me?" I asked.

"Do you want us to spank you?" Veronica giggled. "You've probably got it coming."

"Only if I get to spank your fat asses when you're through," I answered.

"I've got a better idea," Maria said. "Vero, crawl underneath him and continue sucking his dick. Be ready; he's about to shoot the biggest load of his life."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"You'll see. Swing her legs around, so that you two are in a sixty-nine. Lick her while she's sucking you."

"Why didn't you just say 'get in the sixty-nine position?'" I asked.

"Are you complaining?" Maria asked. "We can get dressed right now, you know. I'm making this up as we go along."

"Alright, no problem," I answered. "We'll do it your way."

I crawled on top of Veronica, spread her thighs apart, and licked her slit. She grabbed my dick, directed it to her mouth, and swallowed the head. I held my breath and buried my face in her cunt, licking and sucking like a madman. Veronica put her hands on my butt cheeks and pushed my ass downward, driving my shaft to the back of her throat. I thought I heard her gag, but she continued sucking and swallowing.

I forgot about Maria, but a minute later I felt another set of hands on my butt. My cheeks were spread open, and then I felt a warm, moist, tickling sensation on my asshole. Oh my god! She's tonguing my ass! My cock throbbed. It seemed to swell and stiffen. I had never felt anything so exquisite in my entire life. Veronica was sucking my cock while Maria was licking my ass. I was in heaven.

This sensation continued for another ten minutes. I forgot all about licking Veronica's pussy--I was mesmerized by the sensations the women were giving me. I seemed to be floating on a continuous wave of pleasure. I was oblivious to the world around me. The room could have been on fire and I wouldn't have moved. My body ceased to exist. I was merely one continuous nerve ending that these two lovely women were stimulating like electric current through a bare wire. I was in heaven.

And then it was over. Maria backed her face away from my ass and lay down on the bed.

"My turn," she said. "Fuck me."

I disengaged from Veronica, helped Maria move to the center of the bed, and knelt between her legs. I pushed her thighs toward her chest and rubbed my cock against her slit. She was already wet.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded. "Fuck me--now."

I placed the tip against her moist entrance and pushed. My cock slid in easily. I hooked my arms under her thighs, lifting her pussy higher into my groin, and pushing my cock deeper into her cunt.

"That's it, baby," she cooed. "Give it to me."

Veronica crawled onto the bed, next to Maria. She lowered her mouth to Maria's lips and hungrily kissed her. I freed one hand and slipped a finger into Veronica's pussy. Both women moaned into each other's arms as I fucked one and fingered the other.

Maria broke her kiss with Veronica, and then pushed the younger woman's mouth to her breasts. Veronica chewed a nipple while rocking against my hand.

The electric sensation of two women orally pleasuring me was now eclipsed by the visual excitement of all three of us joined in loving coitus. I thrust my cock in and out of Maria's velvety pussy while I fingered Veronica, who was busy sucking Maria's extended, swollen nipples. It was difficult to ascertain where one body ended and the next began. All three of us were stimulating each other in an erotic tangle of flesh. I didn't know how long I could last, but I knew it couldn't be much longer.

"Put it in my ass," Maria growled. "Fuck my ass."

I withdrew my cock from Maria's pussy, pulled my finger from Veronica, and pushed the head of my cock an inch lower so that it was pressed against Maria's anus.

"Go ahead, fuck my ass," she said.

I pushed forward. The head stretched her sphincter. I continued pushing until it popped through.

"Come on, fuck my ass."

I pulled back a little, and then pushed forward. The entire shaft slid into her ass.

"Go ahead, give it to me. Don't get all considerate with me now. The two of you have been fucking me in the ass for months," Maria said between clenched teeth. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

"What are you...?" I started to ask.

"I know the two of you have been fucking behind my back," Maria answered.

Veronica froze. Maria grabbed a handful of her hair and picked her head up off her breast.

"Haven't you?" she demanded.

Veronica didn't say anything, but tears once again streamed down her face.

"Baby," I implored.

"Baby what? Go ahead. There's nothing I enjoy more than getting fucked in the ass by the two people who mean the most to me."

"Maria."

"Yes--I'm listening. And don't slow down. I want to feel your cum running out of my asshole when you're done."

"Listen."

"Are you going to deny it? Don't waste your time. The pretty one isn't as good of a liar as you are. She's already confirmed my suspicion."