The BDSM Tourist Ch. 03

Story Info
This morning I gave you pain as punishment for your lie.
12.3k words
4.76
22.9k
6
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

I drove back to the National park, leaving the girls alone. Donna's reaction had simply confirmed so much how I wanted to nail this now. As I pulled into the car park, one of the Park Rangers came up to me.

"Sorry sir, were closing in a few minutes."

"That's ok I'm just here for a couple of souvenirs and a quick chat with Donna Turner if she's around."

The Ranger recognized the name and his features relaxed.

"Sorry she's on leave for two weeks, started a couple of days ago so you just missed her."

I thanked him, wandered into the souvenir shop and was relieved that the same lady was behind the counter. As I opened the door she looked up and smiled, I watched closely as she then looked behind me. I no longer needed confirmation of anything. I simply waved and left. I'm just relieved the journey back took a couple of hours. It gave me time to think and decide what to do. Donna had her reasons for lying about her name it was just a male ego thing that stopped me from asking her at the moment.

Darkness had fallen when I got back to the cabin. The lights were on and Terri's car was still parked at the edge of the clearing, when I entered the cabin, Donna was on her knees in the center of the room. Our eyes locked on each other, Donna blushed and lowered her head and then placed her hands on the cabin floor, her head now resting on her hands. I left her there and walked into the guest room. Terri was sat on the bed. As soon as I entered she sprang onto the floor, onto her knees and was quickly in the same submissive pose that Donna was now in.

Telling Terri to leave and join her sister in the main room, I walked over to the case and pulled out the ball gag. By the time I got there both girls were again in the same submissive position side by side, there bodies touching.

"Donna. Stand up."

Instantly she was on her feet her eyes never leaving the cabin floor. I placed the ball gag on her and watched as her eyes misted up.

"For now you have lost the right to speak to me or your sister. Go in to the kitchen and make something light for us all to eat."

Donna nodded her head and walked away, telling Terri to follow me and we headed out to the porch and sat on my seat. Terri knelt on the floor.

"This whole holiday is falling to shit and right now I'm not sure what to do about it. I didn't spend nearly ten hours on a plane just to sulk like a child and throw a tantrum and leave. I know you're involved in this somehow, as her sister you know more than you're willing to admit to and I admire that. But I warn you now, don't get caught in the crossfire."

Terri stayed quiet for so long I started to doubt she would say anything at all.

"Master you once gave me a choice, talk to you as a man or as my Master. Please allow me that freedom for the length of this conversation."

Now I was intrigued, I remembered the conversation. For the briefest of times while I was shaving Donna I had given Terri the chance to speak to me as a man not her Master. Terri took a long time to originally decide and opted to speak to me only as her Master, now she wanted to change that agreement. Perhaps this was the only way to get to the bottom of this and Terri to still keep the bond that seemed to be growing between the girls.

"I agree, for the length of time I sit on this chair you will talk to me as a man and no repercussions. But only for the length of time I sit here."

Slowly she raised her eyes to look at me. This really was uncharted waters for Terri, yet she felt the need to ask it. I could see she fought to control her feelings but again I saw the spirit that she had when it was first decided she could stay, that steel in her character that gave her the courage to leave such an abusive Master and choose to stay with us. Terri took a deep breath.

"My sister is in pain. What started out to be a holiday for both of you changed within days, she is your slave not just for this holiday but for life. Many Masters will never have what you have but your recent entry into our world prevents you from seeing it."

"She lied to me Terri. I was honest with her from the very beginning, even down to making sure both she and her lawyer had access to my passport information. I have never given such information to anyone yet I gave it to her because I wanted her to feel safe in a world that barely has rules."

"Are you going to allow my sister to explain why she did what she did?"

"For the moment no, however one question remains. If I had not figured this out, when was she going to tell me her last name was Turner and not Taylor as she originally told me? I also suspect if she's hiding something as simple as a name there is more to this name change than I can figure out at the moment."

Terri paused and I could tell she was so close to asking something else. I suspected her next question was the one she wanted to ask all along.

"I have a question that will make you leave your chair and our agreement will cease. Please I beg you, answer the question before you do. Do you love Donna?"

She had stopped calling Donna her sister and directed the question specifically by name. Terri knew me better than I knew myself, my first instinct was to leave the chair and get angry that she had even got that personal. I lent forward on the chair to think, and she panicked thinking I was going to leave the chair. Her features relaxed when she watched my hands go to my head in support as I rested on them.

"Answering that question is easy. I just wonder if it's possible to be both her lover and Master. To admit to one would have to change the aspect of this relationship. Both you and your sister have lived in this world for years. I came to it by accident six months ago."

"Will you tell me about your marriage? My sister has refused to discus it when you became aware we had talked about her."

I smiled, when did they ever find the time to talk about anything. Both must get up really early in the morning because I'm around them the rest of the day and they never speak unless spoken to or ask to speak. For a moment I thought about it and then shrugged my shoulders. I told Terri about Cathy my school crush, how I lusted from afar and then met her again at a friend's party some years later. By then I had the courage to talk to her and even dared to ask her out.

From the moment of the party I was lost, but Cathy was career minded so our relationship was slow and I believed would last forever. As she rose with her job at the bank so did her responsibilities I was now a time served carpenter. I loved the job and working with my hands, but to someone like Cathy it was menial. So I never got to go to all the office parties in case I embarrassed her. After three years of this she had decided she had outgrown me.

Yet rather than sit me down and talk about it amicably she started to resent me to the point of hating me even touching her. I still loved her enough to try and make the divorce as easy as possible. Cathy had other ideas and wanted everything, from the apartment to the furnishings. I was just lucky with the judge, who saw her for what she is. I then told Terri about the last visit from Cathy to the apartment with her new boyfriend in tow and then how I met Donna. As we both sat on the porch listening to nature, I was still trying to suppress my feelings of loathing for a woman I once loved.

Loved enough to want to part at least friends yet Cathy wanted to take back the time we had as husband and wife and hurt me as much as possible in order to seek some perverse compensation for our time together. It was a while before I noticed Donna knelt at the door. I did wonder for a moment how long she had been there but since she knew about my marriage and the reasons for the divorce it wasn't like I was telling Terri something Donna didn't know.

"Is the food ready?"

Donna nodded her head.

"Take yours into the guest room and remove the gag, once you have eaten replace the gag, you will stay in the room until I call you."

Again Donna nodded her head stood and left. I looked down at Terri, she had already moved her gaze to the decking, she knew I was going to stand now and had prepared her self to resume her place as a slave. After the meal Terri removed Donna's plate from the guest room and set about cleaning the kitchen, I walked into the guest room, the instant Donna saw me she was on her knees in a submissive pose. I sat on the bed by her.

"I've tried for a few hours to decide what to do with you. Short of hurting you as much as you have hurt me I'm still struggling to decide what to do."

I watched as Donna's body stiffened at my remark.

"Your sister has come to your defense. Although I wouldn't wish it any other way, even she has been unable to calm the anger I feel towards you at the moment."

Deciding to sit on the floor, I could see her body tremble. It wasn't until I told her to sit up I realized Donna was crying. I removed the gag and the emotions of the day just poured from her. I held her close to me as heart breaking sobs engulfed her body. But her training held, with the gag removed she knew she could not talk until I had given her permission. I told her she was to stop crying and listen to what I had to say.

Even she had difficulty obeying that task, I just held her in my arms until she had managed to compose herself, gently kissing her forehead every now and then until the crying stopped.

"I made an exception with Terri I feel it's fair I make the same exception to you. Your ritual will stand and I will expect to see you in my bed tomorrow morning. Other than your usual call you will make no other sound. You will sleep here tonight and I will decide what to do in the morning."

Donna nodded her head and I let her get up and lay on the bed. Kissing her goodnight I closed the door. Terri was kneeling in the center of the room, waiting. In my haste to deal with Donna I had forgotten to give Terri another task in case I was away to long. I sure missed thinking about that Masters manual. I simply held out my hand, Terri stood and walked over to me placing hers in mine as we both headed to bed.

I had been awake for some time still thinking about Donna and although she barely moved the entire time, I could tell Terri was still awake as well. At that moment she seemed to read my mind and turned to face me, her actions giving away her need to speak. I nodded to her and to this day I'm still not sure I should have allowed her to speak.

"Master you need to rest. Please understand what I'm about to say. I am your slave I am in this body only to keep it fit and healthy for you, this body is yours to do with as you please, it is your property to take as you wish to and use as you feel the need to."

It was the look of determination in her eyes that showed me she was serious, Terri had obviously thought through the repercussions of what she had just said. So I did and there have been days when I have watched Terri smile when she seems to read my mind as both girls seem to have an uncanny ability to do and she sees that look of guilt sometimes when it is just us two together, and my mind would slip back to the night my frustration at my indecision towards her sister became too much.

How I sat up in bed and dragged her across my lap, Terri bit down on the bed cover in an effort not to make any noise, knowing what I was going to do to her she made no effort to resist as I slammed her down and swiped her ass so hard my hand was stinging and the redness of her ass stayed for a whole day and as my anger and pent up frustration built my punishment of Terri took on new heights.

When I had finished swiping her ass I simply rolled her off, onto her back and took her. Their was no foreplay, no intent to bring her anywhere near a state of arousal, simply grateful that the swiping of her ass and pussy area had already aroused her to the point that she was totally wet and then getting into position lifting her legs onto my shoulders. Terri barely having time to guide me into her, before I took over and slammed into her as hard as I could.

Throughout all this Terri just held me as best she could. She didn't say a word after her little speech that night and as I lay next to her panting and totally spent. Her arms now around me she moved into me and kissed my cheek.

*******

The morning brought the familiar shape of Donna curled into me. I kissed the back of her neck and hearing her sigh as she rose to take on the girl's usual position. Although she made her call to her sister, my attention was more fixed on her eyes. She had not slept well, the dark rings and redness of her eyes telling me a different story to the one of the morning smile she had on. Her sister broke my revelry when she walked in carrying the tray. Both now moved to the end of the bed and silently waited.

I had spotted their bodies were touching at their knees, more for moral support then anything else I assumed. Donna looked like a cornered animal her eyes so close to misting up again, this whole holiday had gone so terribly wrong now and it was left to me to fix it.

"Donna, nod your head, shake your head. Do you want to explain to me who you are and why you lied to me about your name?"

She visibly winced when I used the word lied but I simply didn't care about the nuances and subtleties of a Master/Slave relationship at this moment in time. No sooner had I finished my question than Donna was nodding. I smiled and noticed the girls seemed to relax a little more.

"Very well, both of you shower together. Terri you get some drinks organized, iced teas and sodas I think, Donna. Take three towels into the clearing and don't forget the sun screen."

With a nod of my head both girls dashed off to do their tasks while I finished my coffee and then followed them into the bathroom to do my morning toilet run. It was the devil in me that turned the hot tap on, hearing the girls squeal when the shower went cold. With the shower still running and both girls drying themselves I entered, Terri hovered for a moment in case I wanted her for anything. By the time I was finished and by the door to the porch Donna and Terri had already set everything ready in the clearing.

Both girls were kneeling when I came into the clearing suitcase in hand. Neither one took their eyes off of it as I placed it between us and then sat on the floor. The silence within the clearing was becoming difficult to bare. It was Terri who finally looked up first, Donna a second later, her face ever so pale now.

"I have a feeling that what you're going to tell me is important to you. This will not be easy for you I understand that since you went to great lengths to conceal it. I am going to punish you because you dared to assume to keep secrets from me, I won't allow secrets."

"All three of us are a family and we more than any cannot keep secrets. It has taken me all night to decide what to do and this is my decision. I will hear what you have to say and punish you. Then all will be forgotten. Dare either of you lie to me again I will physically drag you naked out of the cabin, and to me you will simply cease to be."

That made Terri look up, we both knew as Donna's sister she knew more about this than she was telling, I had no wish to pry it from her since I was comfortable with the fact both girls talked to each other, knowing one wouldn't tell on the other. Donna was close to breaking her silence the look of pain and fear at leaving this family now a realization, as her lips parted, and her lungs filled with air ready to speak.

It was Terri leaning forward that stopped Donna, we both now watched as Terri placed her hands on the clearing floor and placed her head on her hands. Both Donna and I looked at each other confused.

"Master since we are sisters and have both kept this from you, please I beg you to make me part of this punishment."

A tear trickled from Donna's eye as she understood the implication Terri had now put herself under and was willing to do this for her sister. Inwardly I smiled, Terri had a profound effect on Donna and I think these two could only get closer with time.

"Very well I will agree but I will punish you at a time of my choosing. At the moment we shall deal with your sister."

Terri's shoulders visibly relaxed. I knew what she was up to. Even now she was trying to take some of the heat from the punishment I had planned for Donna. Slowly she rose back into her kneeling position and waited. Again I looked at Donna and waited. There was a distant look in her eyes almost as if she was unsure where to begin.

"Master do you know what old money means?"

I admitted that I had heard the term before. Donna nodded and then went on to explain that her Mother was from old money as is her Father and upon her Mothers death, she had inherited everything. Both her parents knew Donna was a submissive and the fear that someone would use her submissiveness against her to steal her inheritance from her made her Father employ a firm of lawyers to oversee her inheritance and on one occasion proved to be the correct approach with Donna keeping her money.

It was then that Donna decided to distance herself as best she could from her inheritance, not turn her back on it but to keep her own identity and enjoy her life as a submissive without her inheritance getting in the way. Initially she changed her name to talk to me thinking I was but a passing fad, but she became trapped in her lie and couldn't change it. As the days drew close to me coming over for our holiday, she simply hoped that I would never find out and she would have a breathing space to tell me at a later date.

Things didn't go according to plan, when I turned up and she quickly realized I was the Master she wanted to be with, she had trapped herself in her lie and to make matters worse I wanted to visit the National Park, a place she works as a volunteer. Donna paused. Her eyes lifted from the clearing floor and held mine.

"What I did was indefensible. I had so many opportunities to tell you the truth, more so when you sent me your passport details and my Fathers lawyers checked you out."

Instinctively I flinched and she noticed. Her hands left her lap for a second, to try and heal the hurt she felt she had just caused with her statement and just as quickly she replaced them, the submissiveness in Donna again taking control of her actions. I smiled and Donna blushed slightly, it took the heat out of what she had just said, I wasn't hurt by her statement and I had no intention of being angry with her, after all her peace of mind was the reason for me sending her my details in the first place.

Donna was silent now and her gaze returned to the clearing floor, to Donna she had explained as best she could why she had lied. Now she simply waited for me ask her questions or to punish her. She was finally honest with me and it was time to put this behind us.

"When we arranged this holiday I did not know you lived locally, the only choice I gave you for this holiday was the airport I was to fly into."

"Master, how were you to know? When you handed me the directions at the airport I nearly wet myself when I saw where those directions took us, we past my home on the way here, in fact I would like you both to see it."

Silence again fell between us. Donna knew the implications of what she had said. Would it change the harmony of our little family now that her secret was finally known to all of us? I'm sure many would now look on her as a meal ticket. A rich woman who was also a submissive a prize catch indeed, yet try as I might I simply didn't see her in any other light than I did ten minutes ago. To me she was still Donna I don't even think she was all that bothered either.

As we sat in our clearing that warm sunny day, with me making all the decisions for these two women I wondered to myself. If I had known being a Master would mean so many life choices in a lifestyle that at that time was so alien to me, would I have actually switched the computer on that fateful night. Looking at both girls and remembering the time we have had so far made my heart beat just a little faster. I knew I couldn't ask for any better people to be with me on this adventure, and so with a heavy heart I said.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers