All Comments on 'The Beach Cottage'

by kelley_and_tracy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Start

I just LOVE stories of reluctant wives seduced! This is a good one so far. I hope there are more entries in this series, and that Ray and Lisa get around to Kel.

I assume that Jolene is not on birth control. I hope Ray knocks up a few of the wives too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep Writing

Great concept looking forward to the next chapter.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Ha ha!

Ray & Lisa instead of being great friends had a secret agenda. Ha ha!

Now I see when the unsuspecting, clueless husband picks up the tape with "Kelly" on it, he will go for the ride of his life!

Too bad this will end like all the others stories here, were the husband instead of getting angry while watching his wife being seduced & fucked on TV, will find it a turn on and will gladly share her from now on with his back stabbing friend.

(sighs)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No, there should not be a sequel...

Obviously the next tape has Kel on it, and leaving the anticipation hanging like this is much better than telling what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Curious begining

This was an enjoyable story. I love a mystery and I hope you continue to unfold this story. Did Ray and lisa just casually leave these tapes for this couple? Did Kelly arrange to have the tapes there? Is a confession coming? What game are Ray and Lisa really playing? What's their motive?

Hopefully this is not another cuckold story but an honest to goodness tale of passion, betrayal, blackmail and revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anon in Philly...

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

This writer's other stories turn into slut wife/cuckold stories.

We can hope, but don't bet on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Consistency

Good story. Please don't switch characters improperly.

He's into Jo, then all of a sudden he's into Lisa [Jo].

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jolene/lisa which is it?

Nice story, buit the wrongful character names blows it.....no pun intended.

gdavisgdavisover 19 years ago
Good until the end

A great set up, and even with a couple of editing problems, great writing. I thought everything was extremely hot until, the whole issue of rape came up. It really left a sour note for an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupidity and trash at the finest. 1* for this garbage

Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless disgusting tale.

Complete trash and waste of time.

1* for this crap.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He's slow and dumb...

Just another sad and dumb cuckold husband. Everyone can see where this is going. Especially when Kel said " my God, I can't believe this. They got to Jo". And " Wow, I didn't think they had gotten to Jolene". When her stupid husband asked "what do you mean by that?" , She says nothing , nothing at all. But I have a feeling that there is more on the tape". As if she didn't know!!!! And when her husband said "this is close to RAPE".. She stated "if she had been forced the 'whole time's then yes but she could have not even started if she had wanted to". So she is defending and covering up because she know what happens at that cabin. The back story is probably that Kel is on one of those tapes and her dumb husband is going to find out in the next chapter. So it's up to the writer to make this right by having the husband steal all the tapes and send them to the appropriate spouses and to " BURN them ALL", especially his cheating wife. Not a big fan of these kind of stories where a husband is made to look like an unknowing fool. Just 2 stars because it started out as a nice storyline but got muddled by what she said and her husband is too naive. come on, Give him some dignity and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ray has nothing on me, folks. He’s a cheap joke.

Ma COCK is twice wrapped around this planet Eeeeaaarth and funny that you ask, yeah the Eeeaarth is tilted, because I live Down Under and my BALLS are so heavy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These cheating whores make me sick.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 months ago

No consent is RAPE and this author tends to try sugar quote rapes. Don’t, please just don’t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous