The Beach House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers

I kissed my way across her chest, then down along her belly towards the top of her shorts, tasting her skin as I moved down. As I released the button on her shorts, she breathed in sharply.

"No!" she said with a whimper, "It's like a forest down there, everybody else here is shaved bare!"

"It's OK" I told her. "Natural beauty is what it is."

I unzipped her shorts, then ran my hands down the inside of her thighs, then back up the outside, savoring their smoothness. Grasping the outside of her shorts on her wide hips, I gently tugged them downward. In response to this action, Shelley lifted her hips from the bed, allowing the shorts to slide down her legs and over her feet. Skimpy lace panties that matched her bra followed, and I was rewarded with the sight of her curly black bush surrounding just the hint of what lay beneath.

"I don't think that you want to remove this" I said, running my fingers slowly across the skin beside the outer lips of her pussy, more touching her upper thighs than her puffy lips. I could just barely see the inner lips peeking up through. "It isn't too much, and it helps add to your mystery".

As I continued to rub up and down along her dampening slit, I nudged each thumb to the inside of her lips, then pulled to each side, opening her up to my waiting eyes. "Ah" I said. "There you are".

I ran my tongue up along the inside of one of her lips, from the very bottom to the very top, stopping at that point to lick the tiny nub of her clit and to rub it roughly against my bottom teeth. Pulling away, I repeated the action on the other side.

She squirmed beneath me, her breath beginning to come out in ragged gasps now. "I am only giving you a taste right now." I said, looking up past her heaving breasts and into her eyes, stopping the motion of my tongue across her slit so that I could speak. "We will come back later and do this right, won't we?"

"Uh, huh." came out of her mouth with a squeak, then I returned to my task, licking biting, and sucking various parts of her sex until she had an orgasm, shuddering quietly across her entire body. After she came down from that, I moved back up so that our faces were together, then gave her a deep kiss, letting her taste her savory juices in my mouth.

She reached down to grasp my cock, but I moved her hand away. "Later. It will be all of that and more. Later, I'm going to make slow, quiet, love to you. Some time after that, I'm going to just fuck you, deep, and hard".

She nodded to me, looking to me as if she felt much better about her experiences this evening than she had when I came into their bedroom. "OK" I said. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hungry".

Shelley began to pick up her bra, but I reached out to stop her. "You won't need this tonight". I said. Reaching down and picking the matching panties up off the floor, I told her "And you won't need these tonight either".

She looked over to her husband, asking with her eyes what should do. He looked at me, then told her "It looks like Jack is in charge tonight, and you should do whatever he tells you."

Shelley looked back up at me and whispered "OK", then picked up her shirt and put it on.

When she had fastened just the bottom half of the buttons, I told her "That's enough" handing her just the thin white shorts to put on. Looking into her open suitcase, I pulled out some fashionable white sandals with a fairly high heel, saying, "Oh, and put these on, I think they'll look much better on you tonight". I casually picked up her lacy bra and panties while no-one was looking, and slipped them into my pants pocket, saying "Shall we all get cleaned up and go get some dinner then?"

We finished getting cleaned up, then we all left together to go find the main dining room. On the way through the lobby, I spotted something that I had been looking for, telling the others to go on ahead, that I would catch up. It took me a while to get my plans arranged, but soon enough, I went to find my group.

The dining room was large, with a mixture of large and small tables. Some were fully lit, others were in areas of almost compete darkness, the tabletops lit only by candles. As I had hoped, my group had chosen one of the darker tables,

I was somewhat surprised that it was set for six people instead of just four though. When I asked, all I was told was that they were expecting someone to join us later. I had hoped for it to be just the four of us, but decided that I could adjust if they could.

Dinner was enjoyable, with good food and very good wine, and we all had plenty of the wine. I had suggested that we mix up our seating a bit, with Curt and I on the outside, Heather on Curt's left side and Shelly on my right. The two empty seats were between us men. I took every opportunity to engage myself with Curt's wife, touching her as often as possible on her arm and leg during conversation, and stealing glances through her half-open shirt at her bare breasts being displayed before me.

At a couple points during the dinner, I thought I caught a glimpse of Marly, the waitress from the diner that Heather and I had stopped at earlier that day. She had said "See you at the party tomorrow", but maybe she was at this function as well. I thought that I had caught her eye one time, but she just scowled at me from across the room, then went into the kitchen. I didn't see her again.

As dinner moved into dessert and coffee, I rested my hand on her leg, rubbing up and down her thigh, sometimes letting my fingers stray up the loose leg of her shorts, just to the point where I could feel her curly dark bush. When I did this, I would let my hand rest there for a moment, moving my fingers back and forth across her skin, then pulling my hand back to begin rubbing her leg once again. I could tell that all of the wine and attention was beginning to affect her, she had relaxed her legs, and I could just see a wet spot beginning to grow at the crotch of her shorts.

A band had arrived and started to play, and some other couples had risen to the dance floor. We watched this for a while, until I took Shelley's hands in mine and suggested that we dance too. She looked at me with great joy, explaining to me that Curt hated to dance, but that she loved it.

We moved to the floor during a set of quick dances, and as we swung and turned, her half-open shirt would fall open in the front, or the loose arms would open up, giving views of what was beneath to any who looked. The high-heeled shoes made her legs look very sexy, and you could make out her dark pubic area through her white shorts whenever we entered a well lit area of the room. She seemed to take great pleasure in displaying the brief glimpses of all of her assets to the rest of the room, sometimes even making small changes to how she located herself at times, and she seemed almost disappointed when the tempo changed to slow dances for a while.

She draped her hands over my shoulders for the slow songs, staring into my eyes, and maneuvering us into a dark section of the floor. I held her close to me, first sliding one hand down to the back of her shorts and caressing her round bottom, then running my fingers along her leg and brushing up against the back surfaces of her pouting lips.

After running the fingers of one hand through the slickness dripping out of her excited pussy, I brought my other hand up along her front and slid it inside of her shirt, holding and squeezing one breast and sliding my palm and thumb across its sensitive tip. We continued in this manner until the music wound down and the musicians took a break.

As we walked back to our table, I noticed that the entire front of her thin white shorts was now wet, making them pretty much see-through. I could even make out her puffy lips beneath the fabric as we passed through one of the better lit areas of the floor.

Another couple seemed to have joined Heather and Curt at our table, although because their backs were to us, I could not see them very well until Shelley and I had sat down. "Jack," said Curt, "meet our daughter, Kelly and her boyfriend... What was your name again, son?"

"Oh, Daddy!" giggled our new arrival, "Kyle's not actually my boyfriend, we're just really good friends for now while we're here at work!"

I began to consider how having Shelley's daughter hanging around for the rest of the night could complicate our plans for later, when the girl's words sunk in.

"Here, at work?", I thought. Looking up at last to catch a glimpse at both the girl sitting just to my left and her companion, I got a bit of a shock. I recognized both of them, I had seen them together just today in fact.

The last time that I had seen the boy was when he had been washing Marion's face with nothing but his very long, and very thick penis. I'm not quite sure what else he had done with it, as I had been paying more attention to matters that had been closer at hand. As for Kelly, I understood at last why her mother's eyes had seemed so familiar to me.

The girl had those same deep brown eyes, and just a few hours before she had spent several minutes raising and lowering her wet cunt onto my rock-hard cock, that being the final step of giving me a sensual bath/shower, in which she used her breasts and pubic area to apply and rub in the soap. She in fact was one of those "two women" that I had been telling her mother about earlier, who had used my erect cock as a tool to provide for their own self-pleasure.

"Kelly works around this place somewhere," continued the girl's father. I opened my mouth to speak, to inform this clueless father of what his daughter did here, when I glanced over at the girl, who seemed to be pleading with her eyes for me not to do so.

I felt the sharp pain of a sudden pinch on my right thigh, it could only have come from Shelley. At the same time, I could feel a warm, soft hand quickly to rise up to the top of my left thigh and begin rubbing the bulge that had grown there while dancing, this hand could only have come from Kelly.

Looking at each in turn, and receiving looks of acknowledgement, I realized that although Curt might have been clueless, Shelley was not. I gathered that both had their own reason to keep him in such a state for just a little while longer, and that both were telling me just what might be in store for me, depending on what I said. For his part, Curt didn't even notice me start to speak, although Heather did. She looked first at my expression, then at those of the panicked girl and her mother, then slowly nodded her head in apparent understanding.

"Kelly just turned 18 two months ago" he went on. "They don't hire anyone underage here, and when she got the chance for a summer job at the beach, she just jumped right on board".

I thought about Kelly having "jumped on board" me earlier in the day, but I had finally decided to keep my mouth shut on the subject. Seeing that I had at last my choice, Shelley's hand moved up to cup my cock through my shorts. She did not seem all that surprised to find that her daughter's hand was already occupying the space.

The two looked at each other across the table, both still holding onto a part of me, having the type of silent conversation that only two people who know each other well can have. At last Kelly's hand was withdrawn, leaving only her mother's. It rose a few inches, then slid down beneath the fabric of my shorts to grasp my hard cock in a more direct manner.

Shelley continued to slowly stroke my length for the next fifteen minutes, as the table at large drank more wine and we all held the kind of random discussions that tend to occur during such events.

It was finally decided that we would go sit in the hot tub outside of our connected rooms, and the six of us grabbed more bottles of wine from the bar, then ambled through the lobby and toward the second floor. Curt wondered aloud if Kelly might be able to borrow one of Heather's swim suits for the hot tub.

"Oh, don't be silly" said Shelley. "We're all adults here, and Kelly hasn't got anything that you haven't seen before on someone else. Besides, I'm going in naked, and I'll bet that Jack and Heather are too. Let's all just go have a good time, and not worry about what anyone is or isn't wearing".

Curt finally gave in to her logic, and I wondered if he had ever privately considered to himself how his daughter looked when naked.

In order to make Curt feel a little better about sitting in a hot tub with his naked daughter, we all decided that the women would get in first, then the men would join them. Curt didn't seem to mind Kelly seeing him naked, and I thought that he would not really have minded seeing her as well, he just didn't want to be labeled as a pervert.

I got in last on purpose, noting that a note containing only one word, "Done" had been left for me on one of the night tables. I then opened up the bottles of wine, bringing them out with me. As I didn't see any wine glasses, we all decided that we could just drink straight out of shared bottles.

Kyle had come out carrying a small box, and once we were all in the water, he opened the box to reveal a number of pre-rolled joints. Lighting one of these, he took a hit from the joint, passing it on to Heather, who was sitting beside him in the water. Heather did likewise, and it made its way around the tub, to Curt, then Kelly, then me, finally arriving between Shelley's lips before beginning the round trip once again.

Our conversations wandered around many subjects, and with the hypnotic sound of pounding of the surf in the background, the curtain of stars overhead, and the consumption of yet more wine and two more joints, it finally strayed onto the subject of sex.

Someone had asked about what each person's most unique sexual experience had been, when Heather sat up suddenly and exclaimed "Oh! Jack! You've got to get Curt to show you his method for eating a woman out! I know you're good, but he made me come so hard I thought I was going to explode!"

"Please Curt, you need to show him your trick!"

"Uh, well" started Curt, glancing at his daughter seated beside him, "maybe we could do that a bit later?"

"No!" cried Heather. "I want you to show him nooow! Pleeeease?"

"You might as well do it now, babe" said Shelley, "she's not going to let you out of it". She rose out of the water, her heavy breasts dripping as she leaned across the hot tub and pressed her body tightly against her husband's. "You can even use me for the demonstration."

"Oh, goody!" shouted Heather, quite obviously high on the mix of alcohol and pot. "Me second!"

"Why don't you just demonstrate it on all three of us?" Kelly calmly asked her father, as she rose out of the water as well, hugging her father tightly, her bare breasts pressing into the side of his face. "Then, we can all find out what your secret is".

"Huh?" Curt squeaked. "Uh, wait a minute. I can't show this on all three of you". The poor guy looked like he was about to have a stroke.

"Oh, come on, Curt!" said Shelley. "She's eighteen now, a grown woman. It's not like you would be committing child abuse or anything!"

"But, honey!" moaned Curt, "This is Kelly, and..."

"You will do this for all of us tonight." Shelley told him sternly, "For me, for Heather, and for Kelly."

Curt stood his ground, adamant that he was not going to do any such thing. Shelley's hand disappeared beneath the water, then she raised and lowered her body, hugging him even more closely. She began to slowly slide away from, then back into him.

"If I can be right here like I am now," she said, "With you inside me like you are, right now, right next to our only daughter, you can certainly demonstrate your technique on her. She is a grown woman now, not a girl".

"I want you," she continued, still sliding back and forth through the hot water, "to think of her as you would any other woman, especially since she's one of the ones that raped poor, defenseless, Jack over there".

Curt looked into her eyes questioningly, as she continue to rock her body on her husband's cock.

"That's right babe, I know for a fact that Kelly was one of those two women that Jack was talking about earlier."

"You keep telling me that this weekend is about stretching our boundaries and experimenting. This is a boundary that we are going to stretch together, and I don't want to hear any more complaints from you."

"OK." Curt finally whispered. "I'll do it."

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you, thank you!" Kelly bounced up, pressing her young breasts against her father's face. Her father groaned.

"They're just tits, Daddy. I know that you like them, I've seen you looking when you think I'm not paying attention!"

"It's not that, baby," said Curt, "but having you do that just kind of... I mean I... Well..."

"What your father means," said Shelley calmly, "is that when you jumped up on him like that, he got so excited that he just shot his load inside of me".

"Ooooh, Daddy, that's nasty! If you shoot off just because I rub my tits on you, I wonder what you would do if you were sucking on one of them!"

With that, she held one of her firm young breasts, then offered it to her father's mouth to be sucked. Either instinct must have kicked in, or he just thought "Why the hell not", but Curt raised his hands up to grab both of the young breasts directly in front of him. He then drew his daughter's nipple into his mouth and began to nurse on it, while continuing to squeeze her full mammaries.

"I can tell you what he'd do Kelly, because he's doing it right now." laughed her mother, "He just grew bigger and harder than he was even before he blew. My goodness, Curt, just what kind of fantasies have you keeping to yourself about our daughter?"

Curt could not answer, as his mouth was full of his daughter's nipple.

For her part, Kelly seemed to be enjoying his attention, saying "Oh Daddy, that feels so good. If your pussy licking is as good as this, I may have you do this every time I come home from now on!"

Heather stood up and walked over to the family trio, saying "C'mon, guys! Break it up! I want to get my pussy eaten again. You three can do this stuff any time".

With some difficulty, Curt pulled away from Kelly's tits, a glazed look on his face. Shelley then reluctantly climbed off of her perch on his hard cock.

"OK, OK. Fine" said Curt. "But we have to start out by teaching you how to hold your tongue."

All five of us watched intently as he demonstrated three different tongue shapes that needed to be used in his method, and each of us practiced moving our tongues until we could duplicate his motions.

"OK" Curt said. "It's time for the next step now. Shelley, I need you to sit up on the side of the hot tub over here and spread your legs out wide". Curt was starting to get into teaching this to us.

For her part, Shelley was suddenly hesitant about what he was asking her to do. "This is stretching our boundaries babe, remember?" he told her. She slowly rose out of the hot water and sat where he pointed, then let out a long sigh and spread her legs far apart, showing all of us her furry black bush and puffy outer lips. We all moved in closer, causing Shelley to modestly cover herself with her hands.

Her husband moved over to one side of her and pulled both hands away, then motioned to me. "Come over here Jack, you're going to be first".

I moved over to her other side, and he reached up, pushing his finger up inside of Shelley's wet tunnel. "Get your finger in here, I want you to feel this". I reached my hand up, and my finger soon joined Jack's finger inside of his wife's most private area.

"I want you to feel all around inside here, then I want you to put your finger where mine is right now. Feel this right here, how it's different from everything else? Push down on it when you find it". My finger joined his at a particular point, and I could feel a small bump once he moved his finger out of the way. I pushed down on it, and Shelley squirmed when I did so.

artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers