The Beach House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, remember where that is," he went on. "In fact, keep one finger up there, and move your first finger right here". I found his finger again, and found a small depression this time. It was beginning to get a bit crowded inside of his wife, with two of my fingers, and one of Curt's pushed in.

"Rub your finger along this spot, while you push on the first one at the same time". I did as I was told, and his pretty wife jumped a little, accompanied by a little squeak.

"OK, now you know where these spots are. Now I need you to get your tongue in there instead of your fingers. Use that first tongue shape on the first place, and the other two on the second".

"Make sure that you use your other moves too, but every so often I want you to work on these two spots for a while. Always do them as close together as you can".

Curt moved across the hot water to where Heather was sitting, so that he could get a view of what I was doing. Lifting her up in the water, he lowered her down onto his hard shaft, then began rubbing and tweaking her sensitive nipples. Heather was so intent on the demonstration that she didn't even complain that he had not warned her of what was coming her way. I could tell from the motions of his body that he was slowly pumping his hard cock into my girlfriend.

"Oh well," I thought, "I'm just about to eat his wife's cunt, so why not?"

My fingers had remained inside of Shelley while I had been watching this go on. For her part, Shelley had been making appreciative noises in response to my actions, but I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to get my tongue in there instead.

Moving over in front of her, I raised her knees up so that her legs were draped over my shoulders, and I placed my tongue at her entrance. I started out by using some of my standard pussy-licking motions, occasionally doing as Curt had told me, throwing in the new tongue actions that I had learned. I could taste his cum leaking out of her as I licked, nibbled, and sucked, it was not a particularly unpleasant taste though, so it didn't really slow me down any. Shelley was definitely enjoying my attentions, pressing her wet sex into my face and moaning in earnest.

"OK, that's enough" said Curt. His wife whimpered in complaint when she heard this.

"I only mean that it's someone else's turn" he said. "Jack, you can show Kyle what I showed you..."

"No, Daddy, I want to do it next!" said Kelly. "I think that all of us should get a chance to learn this. You never know when it might come in handy!" Her mother looked down in shock, and started to say something, but Kelly practically flew through the water behind me, pressing her firm tits into my back, as she looked over my shoulder.

"Teach my fingers what to do, Jack". I looked up at her mother and shrugged, then reached up once again pushed my finger into the opening before me. Kelly pushed forward harder against my back as her hand came around my side, her finger joining mine inside of her mother's waiting hole.

I moved her finger to each of the spots that Curt had pointed out to me, feeling her breasts against my back and her warm breath on my neck, while she whispered "Ah. OK. Uh huh." softly into my ear. This had the effect of making me very hard and horny, and it occurred to me that his girl would probably have had much the same effect on one of the statues in the hallway.

She finally decided that she had been trained enough, and she scooted around in front of me, sitting down in my lap and bringing her face up between her mother's waiting legs. Shifting her bottom around a little, she quickly trapped me into the place where I was by pressing her own wetness over my shaft, and pulling her feet up to my butt, pushed me more forward and deeply into her. Having accomplished this, she returned her attention to her mother's wet hole, using her tongue to pleasure the older woman.

It was apparent that this was not her first time eating pussy, as she had a few moves that I had not seen performed before. Her mother began her slow rise towards her release, but once again, Curt stopped the activity before Shelley was able to reach it.

All through this process, Kelly had been using her strong inner muscles to bring about my release, and after her father had her stop eating out her mother, she squeezed my cock in such a way as to send me over the top. "In trade for what you did for me this afternoon." she whispered into my ear as she climbed off of my pole and backed her face away from her mother's cunt.

The process was repeated with Kyle, then with Heather, each person training the next on where the Shelley's trigger spots were located. By the time everyone had been given a turn, Shelley was so desperate to cum that she was begging for one of us to finish her off somehow.

Kyle did the honors, but not with his mouth, instead he plowed his mammoth cock deep inside of Shelley's wide open hole, wrapping his arms tightly around her back as he repeatedly assaulted her sex with his own. As his cock was quite large, and she had already been on the edge from each of our earlier ministrations, it did not take very long for her to finally climax, loudly screaming "Thank you, thank you, oh God, thank you" as she did so.

"My turn, my turn!" shouted Heather, insistent that she receive similar treatment at the hands of us all. Hopping onto the side of the hot tub, Heather spread her legs out to each side as far as they would go. Shelley was being somewhat ignored by the others, so I moved over to her, gathering her into my arms and bringing back down into the warm water. She looked quite wrung out from her experience, and I could see the trust she was giving me in her eyes. I held her like that in my arms, slowly running my hands along her body, while we watched the others across the hot tub.

Once again, Curt started out by putting his finger into Heather, finding the unique locations of her pressure points. The information was then passed on as before to Kyle, Kelly, Shelley, and finally to me. Just as before, each person would practice their newfound oral skills on Heather, until when my practice had been stopped, she was just as frustrated as Shelley had been. Since I was already in place, I pulled Heather down onto my ready cock. I sucked and nibbled her small breasts while she bobbed up and down in the water, riding my pole until she finally came with a great deal of violent shaking.

"OK, Daddy, it's my turn now" Kelly quietly said to her father.

"Kyle should be able to find your points..." Curt started to say.

His daughter only looked at him, saying "No, Daddy, that wasn't the deal. You're the expert at this, and I want you to put your fingers up inside of me to find them yourself". With that, she raised her body up onto the side of the hot tub, then spread her legs apart, presenting her neatly trimmed pussy directly into her father's view.

Curt looked up into her eyes, sighed one last time, then reached his hand forward, pushing two fingers up into his daughter's waiting cunt. She smiled and sighed softly when he did this, as if she was wondering what had taken him so long to reach this place. It seemed to me that his fingers were probing and searching much longer then they had been with the other two women, but finally he found the spots that he was looking for.

Turning around with his fingers still probing Kelly's cunt, he opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, Shelley moved forward in the water, her fingers joining her husband's inside of their daughter's open hole. After being shown the proper locations, Shelley lowered her mouth onto her little girl's cunt, also seeming to spend longer with Kelly then she had with Heather.

She finally yielded her place to me, and I could taste my own cum within Kelly's tunnel, it was tangier than her father's had been when I had tasted it inside her mother. I let Heather in next, then it was Kyle's turn. After all of us had finished, Kelly looked at her father, her eyes full of lust.

"Please Daddy" she whispered. "Please eat me out, finish me off, make me cum. Please, Daddy, please!"

Curt looked at this person, who had just that morning been his little girl, but was now a fully grown, beautiful woman, begging him to give her the release that she so desperately seemed to need. He looked over at his wife, who nodded her ascent, then back at his naked, gasping daughter, taking in her begging eyes, her pert young breasts, and her wide open cunt, waiting for his mouth to plunge down upon it.

Moving forward, he began licking her from the outside in, slowly building up the courage to plunge his tongue completely into his own daughter's gaping depths. Her hands came down to the back of his head, then pulled his face in, holding him tightly against her sex while his tongue went ever deeper, once again finding those secret spots that only she had.

We all watched in awe as he managed to pull his face out occasionally to suck on her clit, then, after lashing her nub with his tongue, once again press forward into her inner places.

As soon as he had begun to lick, Kelly had begun a small series of mindless chants. "Eat me Daddy". "Suck your angel's clit". "Go deeper Daddy, go deeper".

These, and other commands emitted from her lips, first quietly, but gradually building in volume until she was almost shouting them out. "Oh, Daddy!" "Eat your little girl!" "Make me cum, Daddy!"

On and on this went, seemingly forever, until she finally grabbed her father's head so tight that he could no longer move it, shuddering for more than thirty seconds in a thunderous, continuous, series of orgasmic waves.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Except for the ever-crashing ocean, everything was silent once Kelly had reached her peak. Gradually, the six of us began to move around in the hot tub once again, speaking in quiet tones amongst ourselves. Kelly had collapsed in a naked heap into her father's arms. For his part, he was speaking softly in her ear, running his hand along her back trying to calm her down. Her breaths came in ragged gasps against his neck as she burrowed in, but slowly she became aware once again of those around her.

As for the rest of us, Shelley and I had begun kissing each other deeply, running our hands all over the other's body, gently touching and teasing, hands and fingers exploring those areas generally covered by clothing. Kyle was sitting on the side of the tub, with Heather's head bobbing up and down over his erect cock. I didn't know that she had such extreme deep-throating ability, and I marveled as I watched his entire length swallowed up by her, then reappear just a second later. He must have finally sent his load down Heather's throat, as she eventually stopped working on him, wiping the edges of her mouth with her fingers.

By this time, Kelly and her father had separated, and Kyle and Kelly both got out of the hot tub, heading for the door into Curt and Shelley's room. The rest of us drank some more wine, and sedately watched the stars after they left, Heather and Curt huddled together in one corner, Shelley and I in the other, the two of us seemingly unable to get enough contact with each other's bodies.

Shelley and I finally got out as well, following the younger couple's path into Shelley's room, leaving Heather and Curt behind us. I could see that the bedding had been pulled back, but until we fell into bed, still exploring each other's bodies, I did not notice that Kelly had fallen asleep on one side of it.

Kyle was nowhere to be seen, I assumed that he had helped her to bed, then went to his own, wherever that may have been. I had promised Shelley that I would make love to her that night, and I asked her if it would bother her if we did so quietly while her daughter slept beside us.

"No.", she said. "Kelly sleeps very soundly, so we won't wake her up if you're gentle to me like you promised".

"Tomorrow," she went on, "you can give me that loud and hard fucking that you also promised me. I could use a little gentle and quiet right now anyway".

I stroked the side of her head and shoulders as I moved in to give her long, deep kisses. A hint of lilac still remained on her neck, and in her cleavage, and I marveled once again at how large her areole and nipples were. Holding her full breasts in my hands as I licked and sucked at each in turn, I licked and kissed my way all over her body, leaving no spot untouched by my lips.

On the way down to her feet, as well as on the way back from them, I made a point of spending extra time licking her full pussy lips, sucking her clit into my mouth for some extra attention. Once I had covered her entire body with my mouth, I rose up so that I could look her directly in the eyes, then I drove gently into her waiting depths.

Her silky channel enveloped my cock, welcoming me in with its warmth. I lay still at first, enjoying the feeling of her as her tunnel conformed to my shape. As I began to slowly move in and out of her, still looking directly into her deep, brown eyes, she raised her feet up so that they met behind my back, bringing her hands up to slowly rub them across my chest. Her eyes closed as she quietly sighed, then she let out a small cry as she experienced a gentle but long orgasm.

I glanced over to the other occupant of the bed at this time, and noticed that she had been quietly watching us, a smile on her face and her finger rubbing the top of her well-used pussy. Her mother was so tired and spent by this time that she fell asleep with my hardness still inside of her. I pulled myself out of her, then lay down on my back beside her, pulling her onto her side so that she slept curled against me, one leg over mine and her arm across my chest.

Kelly sleepily moved over and draped herself across me as well, her young breasts lying against my side. Then her deep brown eyes fluttered closed as well, and she once more fell asleep.

I was able to move my arms around enough to lay them across both women's bare backs, reaching down to their rounded bottoms, then, tired as well, I fell into a deep sleep, mother on one side, daughter on the other.