The Beach House Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ho!" I cry triumphantly as I find what I'm looking for. "So you want to go home, do you? Well, not yet, little girl, and not while your puss-puss is telling me that she wants to have more fun!"

I push her legs still further apart, so that one foot is now on the floor next to mine and the other is stuffed into the crease of the sofa back. I run a finger between her outer lips, back and forth while she squirms in protest. I spank her again to settle her down, then resume the work on her pussy, using my thumb and fingers to pinch her lips together one moment and then to spread them apart the next. I pull and stretch each outer lip, then begin digging with both hands, my little girlfriend now settled down and under control. I expose her cunny and begin finger fucking her hole with my thumb while another finger runs circles around her clit.

She's wet as ripe plum and Vika begins to moan with pleasure. I decide to bring her off right there, and within a few minutes of my tactile manipulation, Vika is in the throes of a full-blown orgasm, her butt twitching, her face whipping from side to side, her breath coming in raggedly gasps. I flip her over, keeping her in my lap, and tell her to make herself come for me. Her skirt is pushed around her belly. She bends both knees and begins furiously massaging her twat, using two fingers to rub around her clitty. I shove two of my fingers in her vagina, palm upward and hook the fingers like a claw, aiming for her G-spot. Now this is a source of enjoyment Vika and I had yet to explore, and the suddenness at which I have invaded her hole combined with what she was doing to herself was almost too much for her. When I find that soft, spongy area just behind her pubic bone and begin rubbing it harder and harder, lo and behold, Vika begins squirting like a little geyser. Her screams come loud and long; her surprise at what is happening overwhelmed by the intensity of her climax.

When she opens her eyes it's as if she's awakening from a coma. I've heard that the G spot can trigger the squirt response, but I've been able to get any other girls to spray like Vika. Thankfully I have hardwood floors with a double coat of polyurethane, and my couch is treated leather. I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom, just as I had the last time she visited me. She's splashed her cooter juice all down her legs and onto her stockings, and onto her skirt when it ran up her belly while I was holding her. I throw these right into the washer along with my own slacks and boxers and then join her in the shower for more soapy fun. I tell her we can finish the naughty schoolgirl script later.

She wants to get down on her knees while the water is beating on her back and try giving me a blowjob, but after a few minutes we both agree that there is a better place for those kinds of activities. Besides, I want to get it on film, and the more she goes along with my thinking, the better she likes the idea of being an eighteen year old porn star. I carry her out to my bed after we've dried each other off with huge, fluffy towels, using their softness to caress and arouse one another so that now I have a full on raging boner that feels like it could support her enitre weight if I could only balance her on it somehow. I stand on the bed over her and order her to worship my cock. She holds my throbbing member in her tiny hand and begins licking the shaft, gently, placing butterfly kisses on the tip as she reaches it and then commencing again. Now she has one of my freshly shaven balls in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue while looking up at me the entire time. I groan with pleasure. Vika smiles sweetly and whimpers softly while making slurping sounds. I unload a massive amount of come deep into her eager mouth, causing her to gag a bit, then she sucks the stringy drool back up and rolls it around on her tongue with her mouth open, showing me delightedly that she's got every drop. With a single gulp she swallows it and then resumes kissing and sucking my pole, milking a few pearly drops from the helmet's opening and lapping them off, backing her head away to see how far she can stretch the stringy goo. With a final swipe of her tongue she is done. I collapse to my knees and then onto my side, where I cuddle with my little angel until we both fall fast asleep.

12