The Beach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers

“Cindy this place is just fantastic! I never dreamed it would be this wonderful. Please let Miss Lauren know just how grateful we are for allowing us to spend some time at her getaway. This is truly a special place. I can see why it is labeled the Pleasure Palace.”

“Well Miss Renee if I may be so bold the name is not for the serenity and beauty you behold, but instead for the intangibles you will be experiencing while here for your stay.”

“If this is true Cindy I can’t wait to meet this lovely lady of the manor. She must be exquisite.”

“Well I must be getting back to my duties ladies. Please excuse me. If you need me for anything at all please call. Just pick up the phone and just tell the operator that you need me and I will be here immediately.”

“Thank you Cindy, but I really don’t want to bother you about anything trivial. I do appreciate your wonderful hospitality.”

“Miss Renee I am here to serve. Mistress Lauren pays me very well to serve and I take my duties very seriously. So as I said anything you need at all just call. Enjoy your stay ladies.”

“Thanks again Cindy. I believe we will get a nice long bubble bath and relax a little.”

“I will have housekeeping bring you some towels immediately. Good evening Ladies.”

With that Cindy was gone and Renee told me to draw a bath so we could relax and get cleaned up and ready for our extra special guest.

Just a few minutes had passed when there was a knock on the door. When I answered the door there was a man clad in only a thong and nothing else. He was an extremely attractive man with a very buff body. He looked very hot.

“Who is it dear?”

Judging by the towels I am guessing this hot specimen of a man is housekeeping. Renee do yourself a favor and come take a look at this guy.

“Wow look at you. My aren’t you a hot little number.”

Ladies here are your towels. Is there anything else I can help you ladies with?

“Oh you sexy man you. There are a lot of things you could do for me you stud muffin. I know you could do something for my wife here. Anna is right you are one hot stallion.”

Thank you ma’am. Is there anything else you need or may I go now?

“Well let me get a little gratuity for you.”

Ma’am we cannot accept any gratuities. Mistress Lauren pays us very well and she will not allow us to take any gratuities. Thank you for the thought I do appreciate your generosity. If I can do anything for you please call on me. My name is Alex.

“Well Alex thank you very much. I may end up calling upon you for services later.”

Yes ma’am.

Very sexy Anna, I must say the men around here are absolutely gorgeous. Just remember one thing. Most are not interested in you any more. They want a man not a woman.

Well I am still male.

No my sweet, I’ve told you more than I care to. You are no longer considered a man. These men you see here won’t consider you a man either. They want a real man, and I don’t mean that statement as a putdown sweetheart I am just saying they want a man that is a man one hundred percent of the time.

I understand Renee. I guess this is just going to take some time to get my head thinking the way I need to be thinking. I see this sexy man and I guess this is a start I am looking at him as a woman might.

But you also need to understand you are a lesbian. You can always find men attractive and even play with a few, but remember I am your primary focus. I always will be. Don’t ever forget this fact. You also must remember if I don’t say you can have a man you don’t have that man. Do you understand me?

Yes my love, I won’t ever forget this. Renee you always have and always will be my obsession. Where else would I ever find a woman who would do for me all the things you have done in my life? You have allowed me to express myself for who I really am. I will always be in your debt for this.

Oh, I already know that and believe me I won’t let you forget this either.

Enough chatting we have got to get bathed and ready for our important hostess.

Go draw the bath and make sure there are plenty of bath salts and perfume in the water. We want to be as soft and smooth as possible. I am going to get our clothes out and a few preparations. Now get naked and get our bath drawn.

As I was preparing the bath I realized she said our bath. This was going to truly be a relaxing getaway. This would be very nice to soak and relax in the tub with the wife. Two girlfriends sharing a nice soothing bath. This was going to be sensuous. I noticed the candles that lined the tub. I took the liberty of lighting the candles and turned down the lights. I went and got my roses and popped a couple of the roses off the stems and spread the petals along the floor of the bathroom. I wanted to try and make this as romantic as possible. I was really looking forward to some down time with my baby and I.

I was stretched over the tub when I felt a hand touch my backside. I startled me and I jumped. I didn’t hear anyone come in and it really surprised me. Renee started to laugh.

A little jumpy are we?

I didn’t hear you. You just startled me that’s all.

It’s ok baby. It’s just me. You did a fantastic job in the bathroom here, very sexy. Your touch of rose petals is lovely. She grabbed me and laid a very hot kiss on me.

It was then I noticed she was already naked, looking absolutely gorgeous.

WOW, was all I could say. My love you look absolutely eatable.

Oh you will be doing that soon enough. My little girl we be eating a whole lot of pussy this weekend.

My clitty was rising rapidly. That kiss was getting hotter and hotter. We were groping each other feeling each other like we were teenagers the passion was everywhere.

She broke the kiss and said. “Ok enough for now I just wanted to set the pace for the events of this weekend. It will be passion filled and full of hot satisfying sex.”

Oh my, it just dawned on me she said “we” would be eating a lot of pussy. This is going to be very interesting.

As we eased into the tub we were just getting cozy when we heard a knock on the door and the door open. Renee looked at me quizzically.

“Hello”, “Renee, Anna are you in here?”

Ugh yes we are in here, Renee said.

“Oh I must apologize dears I didn’t think you were going to be in dispose.”

In walks this drop dead gorgeous woman. She was tall, about 6’ in heels and very thin. She had a long statuesque body, beautiful auburn hair that cascaded down past her shoulders. She was dressed is a business suit that had a very sexy look to it. She commanded you attention. This had to be our hostess.

Please let me introduce myself. I am Lauren. I understand that you are a special lady Anna.

Yes Miss Lauren I am.

And Cindy didn’t lie about your beauty Renee. You are a very lovely lady. And I must say two lovely ladies in a bubble bath are very tempting tastes of mine, however since we just met I better acquiesce. Please don’t feel I am too forward I am not use to waiting and got here earlier than I know you were expecting. I am pleasantly happy however. Now did Michelle explain the arrangement? Or should I fill you in on our little pleasure palace?

Michelle told you that you wanted to spend the weekend with me for the pleasure of spending time in the palace. Is this correct?

Well not exactly. Michelle and I are very exclusive, however since Michelle is my baby she explained how special you two are to her. She wanted to start off Anna’s new life properly so she came to me about it and asked if I could arrange it. She said you needed this time away so you can transition Anna into the woman she needs to be. I have the opportunity to give back to me friends and I have no problem doing this. It gives me a great pleasure to see people realize their true inner self and see that person finally come to life. If you enjoy your stay and ever want to return we can discuss that later. For now let me return you to your relaxation and extend an invitation to a private dinner at my other suite. When you ladies are relaxed and ready I will send someone for you to escort you lovely ladies to a nice dinner. Don’t worry about dressing up what ever you are comfortable in is fine. I will probably be in my sleepwear. I enjoy lounging in my lingerie. So feel free to join in on the lingerie dinner in you wish.

I will fully explain what I have planned for our lovely Anna here. See you in a bit.

Thank you Miss Lauren we will call Cindy when we are ready.

We will be waiting for your call.

Ah Miss Lauren who is we?

Oh I’m sorry I have my baby with me as well. Michelle will also be there. Anytime we can spend time together we do. With my schedule and hers it gets a little hectic. I’m sure you understand.

Yes we do that will be a very pleasant surprise. Anna may be a little embarrassed but as I told her she needs to get over that.

Oh I agree Renee, but Anna may I say you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Michelle is as excited as Renee is about your joining the women’s league. Well I taken enough of your time please excuse me. It has been a pleasure meeting you both.

Miss Lauren the pleasure is all ours and thanks again for this lovely palace you have here.

You’re very welcome.

As our gracious hostess left Renee settled back against me and we just settled into the luxurious bath oils and scents of the candles. The bath was so soothing we just melted into one another and treasured this alone time.

wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers
12