The Bear and the Campground Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as Rhonda stroked and sucked him, and as he hardened she was forced to scoot back to make room. Virginia had a complex mingling of feelings as she watched her mortal enemy perform fellatio on this magnificent stud. As long as she could watch, she was OK with them fucking for her pleasure, but jealousy and hatred were not far from the surface. Yeah, you fat fucking little whore, suck that cock, she thought to herself. Now Rhonda was having to pull down on his massive lever to maintain suction. Bear grabbed Rhonda by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He was fully hard now. He must have easily been ten inches, but his girth was staggering. Virginia looked down from her squatting position. She was so focused on the action she had barely noticed that she had pulled her panties down to her ankles. She was rubbing her moistened clit with hungry fingers. Now Rhonda was leaning over Bear's skyward pointing cock and trying to gag herself on it. The sound of Rhonda choking and gagging was music to her ears. Bear had a hold of her head and was not letting Rhonda take an unobstructed breath. Yeah, fuck that bitch's mouth, fuck it, fuck it. Virginia's clit started to sing.

Suddenly Rhonda was in the air; Bear had picked her up by the ass and was hoisting her way up over his head. It looked like he was going to lower her nasty cunt down on his massive cock. But instead he repositioned his arms and deftly turned her upside down and started the infamous standing sixty-nine. Virginia couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her cream started to flow profusely at the sight of it. Like a bear with a honey jar, he was lapping at her pussy ferociously. Rhonda was still trying to get her bearings as her head hovered over his cock. The difference in sizes of the two meant she could only just reach the tip of his cock with her mouth while her pussy was being eaten. But her hands were over her face trying to keep the water out of her nose. Ha, I hope that bitch drowns while her cunt gets tongue fucked, Virginia thought. But Bear moved so the water was on his back, and now Rhonda took hold of his cock and resumed working it. From this new angle, Virginia could see the man's massive balls hanging inches below his cock. She thought of that sound it made when a man with big balls fucked her like he meant it. These beauties in front of her brought forth images of wrecking balls. God damn, she shivered again.

The next thing Virginia saw caused the flood gates of her pussy to open, creating soft splattering sounds that were thankfully drowned out by the shower. Virginia had one hand on her clit and one hand over her mouth as she saw Rhonda crane her neck to swallow his cock. When she did this, Bear started lowering her down on his meat. From that angle Rhonda's throat was properly aligned, and the gagging sounds started again. She was surely going to suffocate with his cock in her throat. He brought her down impossibly low on his shaft. It looked like a snake who had bit off more than it could chew. Virginia rubbed her neck and chest as she trembled through her orgasm. Bear was now steadily fucking throat, lifting and lowering Rhonda's hips repeatedly, while Rhonda gagged in an increasing staccato rhythm. After a minute or two he started struggling to maintain his composure as he held Rhonda by the ass. It was either Rhonda's weight or the pleasure of it, but he slowed his pace. He took a few more tongue jabs of Rhonda's needy cunt and sat her back on solid ground. Yes, Virginia thought, he's going to tear that bitch's cunt apart now.

He bent her over and looked like he wanted to ram her doggy style, but she was too short. He could only slap her back with his cock. So he grabbed her by the back of the knees and lifted her up again. This time she faced away from him, and she was high enough to hold on to the top of the stall divider. He supported her weight with his hands and forearms and positioned her ass over his cock. She reached down with one hand and guided it to its destination. She quickly braced herself as he slowly worked his cock into her slot. Virginia doubted that Rhonda's cunt was anything less than worn out and loose, but even it would need some stretching to fit him inside her. Rhonda let out some groans as she slowly slid down his pole. Now, since she was lanced on his cock, Bear repositioned his hands to her ass so he could more easily control her movements. Virginia could tell from the look on Rhonda's face that she was in some pain. Yeah, that's right you fucking dirty slut, he's going to tear you up, you are in over your head now Rhonda, Virginia laughed to herself.

In the position Rhonda was in, her body weight was adding to the down force, and also to the stretching of her cunt as it drew closer to the base of his cock. Then Bear relented, he lifted her up a bit. Rhonda took a big gulp of air as she prepared for the next stroke. Bear slowly built up rhythm. He was obviously getting in a bit of a workout at the same time that his cock was being lathered by Rhonda's sloppy cunt. Rhonda winced each time he let her weight down on to his shaft. She couldn't quite take all of it. He worked it in and out of her slowly until Rhonda started to get more comfortable. As Rhonda's moans began to indicate more pleasure than pain, he intensified the pace, adding his own thrust upward to meet her pussy. Her moans turned into something of a scream each time he rammed his cock into her deeply. Virginia couldn't quite tell if Rhonda was in ecstasy or torture, but either way the sound brought her to a second orgasm. Virginia shuddered and writhed on the floor of the bathroom. Ohhh, she thought. Fuck that slut, ohhh yeah, tear her up.

Virginia opened her eyes again, and she got her wish. Bear was furiously pounding her; Rhonda looked almost unconscious. Then he lifted her up off his cock to the sound of one last confusing groan from Rhonda. He put her down and she got on to her knees facing him. He grabbed her hair and pulled so her mouth was directly under his cock. Rhonda's mouth was a funnel of cum as he gushed into it. He groaned as three hands stroked him through his orgasm. Rhonda was choking and swallowing cum. Finally she lowered her chin and some of it ran down her neck.

Virginia got up and quickly pulled up her panties and hurried out of the bathroom. She didn't bother to turn on her flashlight as she ran back to her tent in her flip flops. She dove on to her air mattress and got rid of her panties. The commotion woke up Caroline as Virginia started fucking herself. All this time only her clit had received any attention, and now it was her cunt that needed to be filled. She reached into her purse searching for toys or anything she could use. She cursed as she realized she hadn't brought any of her dildos with her. She grabbed the only thing that felt like it could possibly satisfy her. It was a banana. Caroline groggily looked up and turned on the flashlight to see what the heck was going on. As her eyes focused, she saw Virginia going to town on herself with the banana, which was already lubed with her pussy cream.

"Oh my God Virginia, what the fuck are you doing?" Caroline blurted.

All she heard from Virginia was moaning as she got close to cumming again. Caroline was too shocked initially to laugh which she would have surely done otherwise.

Caroline pinched herself and tried to get her bearings. Virginia was already cumming. She pulled the banana out as streams of juice gushed out of her like a drinking fountain.

"Oh my God Virginia," she said with amusement. "That was impressive... But why the fuck did you have to wake me up.. "

Virginia was still catching her breath. "Sorry.." she said as she took a few more breaths.

She explained everything she had seen to Caroline. By the end of it Caroline was playing with herself too. They weren't drunk enough to play with each other, but they traded dirty talk and a couple of orgasms before they got sleepy again.

As bridesmaids, Virginia and Caroline were on their best behavior during the ceremony. Thankfully Mindy hadn't chosen Rhonda. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony keeping with the hillbilly theme. Virginia recognized the minister as the man from the toll booth; he was still in costume. Caroline elbowed Virginia as the best man took his place. It was Bear. Virginia kept her composure despite Caroline's best attempts to distract her. After the nuptials, there was a reception lunch inside the lodge. Caroline continued pestering Virginia.

"Hey Virginia, why don't you go sit down over there by your man bear?"

"Please, Caroline. You can if you want. I think he might be a bit too much bear for me," replied Virginia.

Then Caroline stood up and shouted across the room, "Hey, Jimbo, yoohoo!" Thankfully the room was noisy enough that it didn't draw too much attention, but it did get Bear's attention. He looked up at Caroline. When she had his attention, she started in on a sort of vulgar dance, thrusting her hips in Virginia's direction like a man might do. Then she made a 'V' with her fingers at her mouth and stuck out her tongue, making the universal cunnilingus gesture. Then she pointed down at Virginia's head. Virginia looked up and saw Caroline pointing at her. She noticed Bear had seen the whole thing and was laughing. Virginia blushed and punched her friend in the arm.

"You bitch, Caroline, God damn it," Virginia shouted.

"Oh come on, I'm just trying to get you laid here, you know you need it," said Caroline.

"I don't think I want Rhonda's sloppy seconds anyway," Virgina lied.

After the reception wound down, Virginia grabbed her friend by the arm and walked out of the lodge. "C'mon Caroline, let's get some fresh air."

Virginia talked Caroline in to going on a little hike on one of the several trails that led away from the campground.

"Ahh, this is nice Caroline. So when was the last time you went walking in the woods?"

"I have no idea."

Virginia was enjoying herself. Before long they came to a large boulder field in a bit of a clearing.

"I bet there's a great view from up there on those rocks," Virginia said.

"I'm sure there is, but I'll never know," replied Caroline.

"C'mon, let's climb up, it looks easy."

"Oh Virginia, really?"

"Yes, really."

The rocks were perfect for casual climbing, and after a few minutes Virginia had scaled it. She turned around and looked out into the valley. She yelled out to Caroline, who was struggling half way down.

"Caroline, it's beautiful!" She glanced back at the scenery and back down again in time to see Caroline giving her the finger.

Virginia turned to face the far side of the boulder field. Previously obscured, there was a small waterfall just beyond the boulders with a pool leading to a small stream. Now she remembered somebody had mentioned something about a waterfall nearby. At the moment there was no sign of anyone. Virginia got excited again. But she could tell Caroline might not be able to join her. She gestured that she was going to explore further and started down the other side of the boulder field.

It was damp on that side. The rocks were slick with moss in some spots. She carefully descended as she mapped out her way down to the pool. Some of the higher boulders likely served as diving spots for the more adventurous, but Virginia headed for solid ground. There was one last tricky spot before the lower boulders. She had to inch down an awkward slope which overlooked the edge of the pool. She was still about ten feet above the water. As she neared the safety of the next boulder, she realized her feet were starting to slide down the slope. She tried back pedaling but lost her footing completely and fell backwards on to the rock. She screamed as the impact of the fall pushed her forward, and she rolled off the edge. It was a blur of sky, rocks, and water as Virginia's life passed in front of her eyes. Then she hit something and splashed gently into the water. Something had broken her fall. Almost instantaneously she felt someone lifting her up out of the water. She found herself in the arms of a man.

"Wow, I've heard of it raining cats and dogs, but never beautiful women," he said.

Soaked, Virginia looked up to see the rugged face of Bear. "You saved me," she said.

"You're welcome..."

"Virginia"

"Virginia. Are you alright? If I hadn't been here to catch you, you probably would have hit those rocks," he said.

"Thanks."

"So I'm pretty sure you're the one who got an eyeful early this morning," he said.

Virginia was speechless. Had Caroline blabbed to everyone?

"I recognize you," Bear continued. "I saw you watching us in the shower. Did you enjoy the show?"

"But how..?" Virginia squeaked.

"I'm very observant, I guess its my military background," he replied.

Virginia paused to check her surroundings. Bear was standing in the natural pool, the water up to his shoulders. It was clearly too deep for Virginia to stand where they were.

"What were you doing here anyway?" she asked. She looked around and saw some clothes on the rocks nearby.

"Oh, I was about to take a dip," he replied. "I guess you were too. Here let me help with you with your clothes." He walked over to the rocks and sat Virgina down. She sensed the opportunity and removed her shirt, shorts, and soaked shoes. In bra and panties she pushed herself back into the water.

"Can I resume my place in your arms?" Virginia said in her friendly voice. Before waiting for an answer she swam up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"I was hoping you were going to do that," he said.

Then they locked lips. Virginia loved the feel of his wet beard on her chin, his thick lips between hers, his muscular back at her fingertips. As they passionately kissed in the water, she felt his strong hands on her lower back. She yearned for them to explore her body. Before long she felt something press into her ass.

"Oh my God," she said, as she felt beneath her. His huge cock was ready for her. He reached underneath her panties and probed her submerged cunt. With gentle fingers he seemed to size up Virginia's pussy, as if to make sure she could handle him. Then he stretched her panties to the side and allowed his cock to take the place of his hand. Virginia gasped as she felt herself being stretched open by the head of his dick.

"Do you always fuck standing up?" she asked breathlessly.

"No, but I find its a useful talent in the outdoors... Shall we continue?"

"Please," she said.

Virgina closed her eyes and braced herself as he slowly worked himself inside her. He was the biggest she had ever had, including her big black dildo at home. But he was gentle with her, he knew exactly what to do. He let Virginia's pussy acclimate itself to his giant cock while they continued kissing. Bear took a few steps towards shallower water so Virginia could keep her head dry. She felt his hands on her ass now, slowly moving her up and then down on his shaft. She was on the precipice between pleasure and pain, but it was wonderful. It occurred to her that Caroline was somewhere out there. A few extra tingles shot through her pussy and down her thigh as she imagined Caroline watching from behind the rocks. She started to feel like she was ready for more.

"Oh Bear, please take me. Fuck me like an animal."

At this, Bear started moving slowly toward the shore. As he walked his cock slipped deeper and deeper into Virginia. She knew her cervix was starting to impede it. She couldn't believe her cunt was being filled so widely, so deeply. He took her out of the water and sat her down on a smooth waist level boulder. He spread her legs out for better access. She saw his massive balls dangling under him. She thought they were about to wreck her. Now that his hands were free, he leaned in and cupped her breasts through the thin fabric of her bra. Her nipples were erect from the chill of the water and the buzz of her clit. Virginia's soft ample natural tits begged to be released from their captors to see the light of day. He slid his hands underneath the bra and caressed them. The look on her face gave him permission to rip her bra right off. As it floated on the water behind them he began to suck and lick her hard nipples. Meanwhile the shaft of his cock gently stroked her pussy, slowly loosening her up as it fully lubed him.

With this hands clamped on her tits, Bear began moving his cock in earnest. Now he was pulling nearly completely out of her before sliding back in, still at a fairly slow pace. He kissed her neck and worked his way up to her lips. He sucked her bottom lip as he squeezed her tits while his cock did its work. As she got used to the size of him insider her, the pace started to tease her. She was breathing heavier. With each breath she stole from his lips, little moans and gasps came out of her. She was focused on how her cunt felt every time he filled and emptied it. Now he thrust his tongue aggressively into her mouth as if to foreshadow things to come for her pussy.

She felt the intensity of his movements increase as he stood up. Her tits acted as handles for his thrusts. The slow pace sped up to a healthy rhythm, his cock now drenched in Virginia's cream. Virginia loved the way he was fucking her, slowly building the intensity. It was making her crazy. She was softly moaning continuously now, and her clit began to beg for attention. With Bear raised up over her, Virginia reached for her magic button and found it eagerly waiting. She played its tune as only she knew how, and it sang like a canary. Sensing Virginia's building ecstasy, Bear gained steam. Now he was biting his lip as her pussy gripped his cock with each stroke. The slow pace he had started with was now a distant memory. Her pussy burned with ecstasy as he pounded her. Virginia's soft moans turned to wails. But she was so absorbed by the sensations that she didn't notice the volume of sound coming out of her.

Now he fucked her with a relentless steady rhythm as they both moaned in delight. It was too much for Bear. He leaned in now and slowed the pace as he gave his attention back to Virginia's breasts. His cock continued to grind over her g-spot though, as she squirmed to catch her breath. She took her hand away from her clit now and embraced the man that was taking her to this new height. She relished the pause in intensity and the subsequent inevitable build to climax. Her hands felt his muscular back; he felt as solid as the rock she was being fucked upon. He kept them on the verge of orgasm, only relenting at the height of intensity before allowing things to cool and rebuild all over again.

Now she dug her fingernails into his back. At this he arched up and looked skyward, letting out a howl like a wolf at the moon. The pain must have triggered something in him. Now his animal was coming out. She half expected him to grow fangs and sink them into her neck. But his fang was already in her. With his back still arched, he grabbed her by the hips and redoubled his efforts. Now Virginia squeezed her own tits and then sought out her clit for the finale. She attacked it to try to match his pace. Now her gspot and clit were singing in unison; she was going to cum hard. Her carnal screams would surely be heard back at the campsite, but she didn't care. Now Bear was groaning too as his cock prepared to spew. She thought she might launch off his cock when it happened. He leaned in again as they both started cumming. With her free hand, Virginia raked her nails across his chest as waves of ecstasy swept over her. He groaned deeply as his cock kept spurting. Streams of mingled cum were running down over her asshole and pooling on the rock. He pounded her right through their orgasms. When he did pull out of her, intermittent jets of cum were still issuing forth. Virginia gobbled his cock and took the remaining drops. Now they looked into each others' eyes as they tried to catch their breaths. It was worth a final sloppy cum dripping kiss.