The Bear and the Campground Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," Virginia said, still breathless. "But please, I have a request.. Can I call you Jim from now on?"

"Absolutely," he said.

"Well, I certainly hope I'll see more of you, Jim," Virginia said.

"I'm sure you will sweetheart," he said.

Of course Caroline was watching and enjoying herself in the rocks above the waterfall. When she finally met back up with Virginia, she congratulated her.

"Holy Shit Virginia, I could have cum just from listening to your screams. But seeing that muscle fuck you senseless was amazing.. You put on quite a show. And by the way, I'm not the only one who enjoyed it."

Virginia's face turned bright red as she put her hand over it. "Oh, no, really?"

"Yeah. You should have charged admission babe."

"Come on Caroline..."

"Umm, so..," Caroline added. "When is it going to be my turn to get boffed by Mr. stud deluxe?"

"There's one more night left you know," said Virginia. "But I don't think he's your type."

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?" demanded Caroline.

"I mean I think a man like that needs a rugged woman, someone outdoorsy, somebody one with nature."

"And I suppose you think that's you?"

"Hmm, yeah. I could get used to this whole camping scene."