The Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

I was building up to a massive climax when he drew my hand away. His cock was back to full mast and he plunged it into me. Next I knew he was wiping my face with a towel. That was the first time I had ever passed out during sex, and I could barely move.

He picked me up and placed me on the bed and I fell asleep wrapped tightly in his arms.

The next night he was again gentle, until I softly made a chimp noise, rousing him to take me from behind again. Afterwards we showered together, and he held me close as we looked in the mirror. The contrast between his white, smooth skin, and my hairy torso excited me and I suddenly realised how silly I looked. I put on my animal stoop, and he towered above me, chuckling. I had not shaved for a long time, and there were fine hairs on my arms and legs, but, I suddenly realised, my limbs looked ridiculous sticking out white from the black hair.

I seriously considered having my legs and arms done too.

After John left for work I had a long think. I left off my clothes, and watched myself move in the mirror, trying to get the chimp-look right. I wondered about my motives. If I did it, would it just be for John, and the great sex, or was it for myself. Did I really want to spend the rest of my life looking like a chimp from the neck down? Why?

I had already convinced myself that I wanted to do it, now I needed to think it through. It came to me that it was a good thing I couldn't have children - this would have been difficult to explain.

Obviously the sex was a huge factor. Not just John's love of hair, but the way he treated me when I acted animal. I should be more upset that he was less concerned with my pleasure when I acted less human, more beast, but I wasn't. The knowledge that I pleased him, and allowed him to use me entirely for his pleasure felt great. I had read a small bit of BDSM literature, and found it unappealing, now it dawned on me that this is exactly what I was considering: putting John above myself, serving him not as a slave, but an animal, with no right to his respect or kindness. I thoroughly enjoyed suppressing my human side and allowing myself to be an animal.

I stopped to consider the feelings that John invoked in me when he stroked me like an animal, making me feel that he owned me to some degree and I was his pet. As important to me was the effect that the 'animal me' had on his libido. I went to the bedroom and did exactly what I had done for him the night before, but this time I came, explosively.

I needed another shower, and again did my chimp impression. My legs and arms just looked peculiar. Unwilling to wait for my next appointment I called Professor Burt, and had a long talk with him.

I told Professor Burt what I was thinking, and he agreed to do exactly what I wanted, but also had some propositions of his own, to make the thing better. The next day he came around, while John was at work, and we had a long meeting, planning how far I wanted to go. I knew the professor had quite a senior position in John's firm, and he told me that new computers were being installed in their Mumbai office. John's branch of the company had been using the system for some time, and he could arrange for John to be sent there for three weeks to train their staff. That would give time for me to be treated, and have a little more work done too if I wanted. The hair would be nicely grown when John returned.

We spent a long time planning what I wanted, and what he could do. He affirmed that he could put the hair across the backs of my hands, and my fingers, and across my feet to the toes, making me look more monkey-like.

He also said he could arrange for a plastic surgeon to work on me. He suggested making my nipples much bigger and dying them permanently grey. He produced pictures of a chimp as illustration. I looked long and hard, and loved the look.

'Oh yes please' I gushed.

He smiled and pointed to the bottom of the picture.

'How about that'

I looked. He was pointing to the chimps genitals. They were grey, and thick, looking plumped up.

Unable to speak I nodded, showing my enthusiasm.

'Lips too?'

He noticed my hesitation and assured me:

'You have a week and a half to decide on that. I'll book it in anyway, the surgeon will have time if you want him to proceed, but he need not do it if you decide against.'

He saw me gulp as I considered that, remembering that there would not be hair on my face, those grey lips were going to look strange. I had rarely been out of the house since having hair, with lips like that it would be difficult to be seen in public.

'Here's the surgeon's number, phone him up and ask him any questions, their receptionist is trained to keep quiet about what is being done for their patients, and can find out the answers to any questions.'

The Professor had thought this through more than I had.

'You can't really sign for deliveries with hairy hands; I will bring in any shopping. When you come to the surgery on Monday, bring your phone and I will tell John it's broken. He knows that you prefer not to go out the days so won't be surprised if you want to wait for him to get back to have it repaired. That way, if you decide to have your lips done he won't worry if you have trouble talking properly.'

'Is that likely?' I asked, concerned.

'It is very possible' he answered 'don't you want to be more animal for him?'

'I guess so, but that is a big step'

Professor Burt stood up.

'Give thought to everything we've talked about, if you still want to go ahead it will be three o'clock on Monday. I will mention to John that you have an appointment, but allow him to think it is just a regular check-up. That will give me an excuse to tell him about your phone.' He grinned. As he pushed open the door he handed me the photo of the chimp.

'Don't put it where John will see it, you know what he is like around furry things, but look at it yourself from time to time and give it some thought.'

I was beginning to wonder if Professor Burt shared John's fetish, or just enjoyed his work.

********

I was not much fun for the rest of the week. John wanted to have enough sex to last him three weeks, I wanted time to think about what I had planned to do while he was away. It was the first time since we had been living together that I had not readily joined him, and I felt really guilty. Saturday, while he was out shopping for his trip, I put the picture that the Professor had left, and sat like the chimp was. I found it easy to imagine myself with that pussy and those nipples, but I could not visualise those lips on my hairless face.

I was being silly, and I knew it. I didn't have to do that; just the other changes would be quite sufficient. I lay on the bed, still looking at the picture and pretended I looked like that. I knew it wouldn't be long until John came home, and I stared at the picture, pinching my nipples until I heard his car, then I put the picture back in its hiding place and took off my clothes, stooping over in an ape-like posture, knowing that he would come straight up to change.

He did, and I gave a soft animal hoot. I allowed myself to relax and think positively about the changes I planned, and what sex would be like when I was even more ape-like. I allowed myself to be a bit more aggressive than usual, and gently bit him. He gently slapped me away and pushed me onto all fours. I rocked against him as he penetrated me, and felt him grow even bigger within me. We came together, in an explosion. We spent most of the weekend in bed making up for the time we would not be together, just getting up for food.

Monday morning, as he got ready to leave, I caressed him gently, and we kissed. I knew he didn't have time for sex, but kept myself naked as he dressed, and let him caress my tits as he left. I wondered what he would think of me when he came back.

Professor Burt took my phone from me, and worked his magic device over my legs and arms. He had deliberately made this the last appointment of the day, so that he could drive me home and keep an eye on me overnight, in case of side effects.

By Wednesday of the next week the hair was already quite thick, and I was glad it was cold as I hid my hair behind a long coat, long trousers and a pair of mittens to go to the plastic surgeons office.

The receptionist had clearly been warned and escorted me into a private room before taking my coat and mittens from me. She smiled as she ran her eyes over my hands.

'Are you like that all over?'

I nodded, embarrassed.

'Don't be embarrassed, we get all sorts here. Now I've seen you, I can see why you want this done'

She filled in the patient records sheet, and answered all my questions, most of which were about the lips. I thought I wanted it done, but I still had doubts. She calmly made it clear that talking would be difficult, I would probably have something of a lisp, and some sounds would be difficult to articulate, particularly 'W' and 'V' I had already checked this with her on the phone, but I wanted to make sure.

'Do it' I said strongly, and she made me sign another form, and phoned through to the surgeon to tell him to continue.

The professor came to take me home, having assured the surgeon that he would check me carefully and phone if there were any problems. He dosed me up with painkillers and then helped me to bed. I didn't get much sleep, worried about what I had done, and even more, what John would think of it.

Next morning everything had swollen up, but Professor Burt assured me it was fine, the swelling would be gone well before John returned.

The professor coached me over the next few days on the best way to sit to look like a sexy chimp for John, crouching with my legs apart, dangling my hands. This took a lot of practice, and it was a long time before I was truly comfortable with this. Looking in the mirror while doing this I could see what the attraction was. It looked monkey-like and showed my pumped up pussy lips. I knew John would love it, and I tried really hard to make it seem a natural posture.

*************

The professor came round early on the day John was due to come back. He was carrying a shopping bag.

'Treat for you' he said, and told me not to speak, he wanted me in monkey mode, ready for John's arrival

He took two dog bowls from his bag, and filled them, one with water and the other with a mixture of fruits, which he mashed into a paste. He put them on the floor

'Eat up'

It was difficult, and I could feel his amusement as he watched me. In that moment I knew that this would delight John, and I ate, pushing the food around with my lips. The professor watched me grinning. He left, leaving the red collar I had asked him for on the coffee table and a note about the feeding bowls in the kitchen for John.

I began to believe I was right about Professor Burt, he may not be turned on by the hair, but he was certainly enjoying treating me as an animal, although he did nothing which could have been considered 'improper' towards me.

I sat in my crouch on the living room floor and wondered what I had let myself in for. I picked up the collar, examining it again. It was quite wide, and I knew that when I was wearing it I could not fail to be aware of it. As I put it down I looked at my hands. The hair on them was thick, and reached right to the nails. Without warning I burst into tears.

They did not last long, and I quickly dried my eyes and washed my face, feeling a lot better about myself as I got rid of the tensions of the last week. I went to make myself a sandwich, then grinned and mashed up fruit and ate from the bowl on the floor like the animal I was rapidly becoming.

All day I avoided doing anything human. I had the whole day to look at things online, read a book, instead I practised sitting in the uncomfortable posture and walking with a stoop. At last I heard John's car draw up. I monkey-sat ready for him. It seemed an age before I heard his key in the lock, and I sat still, presenting myself. I was wet, and really horny. I hoped he hadn't got any sex while he was away, because I was seriously needy, and wanted everything he had to give.

His eyes opened wide in surprise as he entered the room. I screeched, but stayed in place. He looked a little shell-shocked to see me like that, but when I looked towards the collar ready for him on the table he was quick to put down his bag and come over to me. He kissed me, then touched my pussy, gently - admiring it rather than preparing me. He gave me a wicked grin and picked up the collar, and the note I had left with it. I sat still as he read it.

'Oh - kay' he said after reading the note.

In it I had promised to be an animal if he put the collar on me, not speaking, and trying to act as much like an animal as I could.

'Come on, girl' He addressed me as one would an animal. I dutifully followed him up the stairs, and into the bedroom. He tied the leash to the foot of the bed then leapt me. He pounded into me, and I could smell the sour smell of old sweat on him from his drive. Usually he was fastidious about hygiene, but he had been too distracted by me, so it was my own fault. I bowed my head, knowing that I would not be allowed any release; he was too far near cumming already. When he finished he unceremoniously pulled on the leash and led me back downstairs. I hoped he wouldn't go straight into the kitchen, knowing what would happen, but he did, and prepared me another meal of fruit and water, although he did mix some cereal into the fruit to give it a bit more crunch.

'I am going for a shower, eat all that, and stay in the kitchen. I don't want animals running wild around the house.' Utterly humiliated (and loving it) I did just as he said, sitting curled up on the hard tiles when I had finished.

When he came down after his shower he wiped my face, then ignored me as he prepared a meal for himself. As an animal I rated no human food, and he had fed me, as pets should be. I was going to have to adjust my thinking quite a lot as I got used to our new positions. After eating he led me into the living room. Dutifully I sat as the professor had requested close to John, hands dangling, genitals fully on display. He looked at me hard then ran his fingers through the hair on my legs, down to that on my foot. Then he stroked an arm, and the underarm, wondering, with warm eyes. He touched my lips, and my pussy lips, again gently, not sexually. Following that he grasped my huge nipples hard, twisting them until I cried out - more in desire than pain. Then he let go, and led me around enjoying my animal like obedience.

Quickly he removed his trousers.

'You want this rough?' he asked.

I held my breath as I nodded. Immediately he grabbed my hands and pulled them back, so that I was upright on my knees and bending backwards painfully as he pushed in and out of me. Not hurrying, being deliberately careful to keep me well away from a climax. He held me like that for three or four minutes, until my shoulders started to ache, then he bent me back even more and sank his teeth into my shoulder as he pushed into me hard. I screamed and climaxed. John let go, and I fell flat on my face, unable to get control of my arms in time. He adjusted himself, still within me, but now he was lying on my back as he came. He lay there for a while, clearly exhausted. He was heavy, and I wriggled trying to relieve the pressure, but he held me, then again bit my shoulder, more gently, as a warning: - 'Still' I lay back down, my stomach and chest would have to bear the pain as John was learning how to control me - A tear rolled down my chest, but it was sorrow at my own lack of obedience rather than at his actions.

Still laying on my chest I felt him undo the collar. I did not protest as his shifting weight increased my discomfort. At last I was free to wiggle, yet I didn't want to, I stayed still, feeling his weight on me.

'Am I hurting you?' He asked the question almost idly, not particularly concerned at my answer.

'Yes' I answered, suddenly realising that it was the first words I had spoken to him since he returned from his trip.

'Can you stand it a little longer, I am comfortable'

'I guess so. Do you want to sleep?'

'Yeah' his voice was already sleepy, and I felt him relax into me.

He snuffled and I heard a gentle snore. I felt a wave of happiness - I was his animal. We both had much to learn about our situation, I did not know how long he would sleep, but it didn't matter - I was happy. After my first day as an owned animal, I hoped there would be many more.

*********

It was nearly three hours later when John woke. I had managed to sleep a little, but was definitely the worse for wear. John went for a shower, leaving me lying on the floor. When he came back he lifted me, and put me over his lap, I thought for a worrying minute that he was going to spank me, like the BDSM stories I had read, but he again ran his hands over my new hair admiring the alterations I'd had done.

'Go shower' he said 'Then I want to talk about this, while you still can'

I took it from that that he was going to put the collar back on me soon, and felt a trickle of wetness roll down my leg from my pussy.'

John reached to touch it, to show me that he had noticed my excitement.

'Soon, but not yet, little animal'

I was careful as I left the room to stoop, and did my very best attempt at walking slightly bow legged, which I had not quite mastered, in spite of Professor Burt's help.

I smelled bacon and eggs, and hoped that I was getting some of it; meals on the floor were not the best of Professor Burt's ideas - even if I understood the symbolism.

A full breakfast was put in front of me - luckily, because I was starving. As I started to tuck in John went into the other room and came back carrying the collar. He put it down between us, with a twinkle in his eye.

You look really great. The fur matches all over now, but why did you change your labia, the lips and create those gorgeous nipples?'

I started to tell him about the professor's involvement, but found I was struggling. I had rarely had to say more than a few words at a time since the operation. Professor Burt had always asked questions with one word answers, and with John away I had not had to talk at all. Now I found that some letters were difficult to say, and I struggled.

'I'm guessing the lips make some words difficult?'

'Yeah'

'Well that's not a bad thing, gives me more excuse to treat you like an animal. I'll get the professor to tell me everything when I'm back at work'

I found the courage to ask the question I had been trying to avoid since John came home - in case he gave the wrong answer:

'Don't you like them?'

'Those nipples are gorgeous - look at them now'

I was still a little turned on from when he put the collar on the table. I looked down at my new nipples. They were hard, grey and as big as plums. I guessed from feelings lower down that much the same was happening to my lower lips.

John gave me a moment to enjoy the sight, and continued:

'The way you sat to greet me was amazing, your pussy lips looked so plump and inviting I came straight to attention. The lips, apart from keeping you quiet' he grinned 'look like a chimps face.'

He popped the collar round my neck.

'Now you don't need to worry about talking'

I put down my knife and fork, rueing the bacon rasher still there, and allowed myself to be led back to the bedroom. Certain about what he wanted, I let my hands hang and shuffled bow-legged, letting out a couple of screeches, and moving my lips in an exaggerated style to look more like a chimp.

When John let go of the collar I screeched again and sat in the pose he had spoken of, showing my pussy to its best advantage.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers