The Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

Removing the collar, I went to the computer and wrote down all my feelings about the cage, and also requested that he bought a collar that I couldn't open, as I had felt unhappy removing it myself. Debbie would be able to tell him where to get one with a padlock.

I printed off two copies of my document, one for John, the other so that Professor Burt could be sure that I was really willing, and signed both.

************

John hugged me after reading the letter, and once again his lovemaking was fierce, but now I knew to let the animal out, and growled as he took me. Now that I had made my decision, I was impatient to live this new life. Luckily, John moved fast and within a week Professor Burt's tame cosmetic surgeon had operated on my voice box, and the professor had done his magic on my face, which was starting to itch fiercely as it worked to conceal my human face, and make me really an animal.

The cage took longer, but it was soon in place, and many nights I was locked in there after being fucked. John never locked me up unsatisfied, but if I was still buzzing from sex the animal was nearer to the surface, and it didn't take me long to get angry, and he would keep out of sight, but listen to me scream my rage, until I heard him chuckle and move away, causing me even more frustration and pure animal anger.

It was a revelation two months later when John pointed out that I was no longer trying to walk upright, the bandy-legs had settled into place after I had watched Tanken walking on the sides of his feet rather than the balls. It hurt, but I was managing to do it, and as John had pointed out, I no longer needed to concentrate in order to do it. The only people I saw these days were John and Professor Burt. I was no longer part of his program, but John had been promoted, and we no longer needed the money. Professor Burt called purely socially once or twice a month, and delighted in the way I was now fulfilling his training. He loved to fill my food bowl and lock me in the cage, and sometimes John left him in charge of me if he had to be elsewhere, sort of a pet sitter, knowing it was not safe to leave me caged on my own.

It was a bank holiday weekend and John locked me up as soon as he came home on Friday, without making love to me first. He had never done this before, and I was disconcerted. He put down a bowl of mushed fruit on Saturday morning, without saying a word, then left me alone all day, and all the next without anything to eat. I would have worried that he was ill, but I could hear him moving about the house, and I could also smell the meals he was cooking, which was pure Hell. Several times I screamed, but he did not come near me. If he was punishing me, I had no idea what for.

'Animal!'

I looked at him, by now angry, and he laughed as I growled. He had a plate in his hand, and I could smell my favourite chilli sauce. He put it down, just out of my reach, and watched, laughing at me as I tried to reach for it, stretching my hands as far through the cage bars as they would go. It suddenly came to me what he was doing - he wanted me angry - like an animal. I growled, which was no act. I was totally furious with him and let it show.

He then made it worse. Unzipping his trousers he moved close to me and looking me straight in the eyes he masturbated in front of me, squeezing out every drop of cum onto the floor.

I reached out, trying to get at him, ready to kill him if I got out. He just laughed, and left me caged for another two hours before releasing me and making glorious, rough, animal sex to me.

We slept for a while. He roused me by stroking my head, as you would an animal.

When I woke the collar was back on. I was lying on my front and before I had time to fully wake up, he plunged into me, with no foreplay.

I was dry and not ready to come, but he ignored me. When he was satisfied he gently squeezed my nipples, not to arouse me, just for his pleasure, then he grabbed me roughly and bit into my shoulder, probably getting some of my hair in his mouth, but I came hard onto the four fingers he had placed in my now dripping pussy, and passed out.

Over the next couple of years we developed a lifestyle which others would think strange, but it suited us. My animal side was gradually taking over the human side, and I enjoyed it, especially when John provoked me into anger.

John rarely used the collar. Originally it had allowed me to become my animal, now that was becoming the norm. We both started to regard me as an animal rather that a human (except in bed of course)

When he found out that I didn't mind, John caged me more and more and put an old, worn out mattress in there, although I usually found when I woke up that I had rolled onto the floor, so eventually he removed that. I often spent five nights a week in the cage, and now regarded it as my natural place to sleep. When I slept in the bed upstairs I often found it difficult to sleep, and sometimes crept down when he was asleep to sleep in the unlocked cage.

Strange as it may seem, I was really happy with my new life. The sex was tremendous, and I did not need to do housework, or even make decisions. Being locked in the cage most evenings had ceased being scary, and I was used to lying on concrete in the dark after sex, helpless to do anything but sit there but knowing my master loved me.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers