The Beaunies Tragedy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah you want to see it Momma?" Chris asked and handed her the camera, she turned to focus on him as he slowly undid his pants, pulled them down with his boxers, and let his rock hard cock spring free, precum dripping from the tip.

She grinned as she focused the camera on it; her free hand rubbed her pussy then said, "Oh momma likes."

"Yeah I've grown into a real big boy haven't I Momma?" He said, grabbed his cock with one hand, stroked his long thick shaft up and down, and rubbed precum all over the massive head.

Michelle rubbed her pussy for a few moments before she couldn't take it, and said, "Can... can I touch it?"

"Oh yes please touch it, please touch it Mom." He moaned out, his hands drop to his side, his cock throbbing rock hard and bounced before her, precum oozed from the tip.

She passed him the camera as she slid a finger inside her pussy, reached out with her other hand to wrap it around his cock, "Oh it's so thick."

Chris took the camera and focused it back on her pretty face and her hand around his cock. Chris groaned out as she squeezed his thick shaft. "Oh yeah, use your spit Mommy, it rubs a lot better when it's nice and wet."

She leaned in and spit a few times upon his cock, her lips only an inch from it as she did so. She started to rub it in soon after.

"Ohh yes," Chris moaned as she spit on his cock, getting it all on camera. Her hand rubbed and stroked it in, making his cock wet and shiny. "Fuck you are so hot Mom, I stroke my cock to you every night! I'm so jealous Dad gets you and he can't even please you!"

Michelle winked up at him, "Hey pass me the bong... I wanna...wanna show you a trick I never get to use anymore."

"Sure thing Mom" Chris said and switched the camera to his other hand so he could grab the bong and pass it back over to her. "Stoner Mom tricks, take one!" He laughed.

Michelle winked to the camera. "So here I am with my son... my real son mind you porno watchers." Suddenly she took her usual impressive rip and set the bong down. In one fast moment she leaned down and opened her mouth taking the head of his cock into her mouth and let the smoke swirl about the tip.

Chris watched in amazement trying to get it all on camera as she took a big rip and teased his cockhead into her mouth, the smoke feeling amazing on his cock head as it leaked precum onto the tip of her tongue. The camera recorded the smoke slowly seeping out of her mouth and around his cockhead. It seemed for her next trick she wowed him again. She blew the smoke from her nose then and began to lick up his precum to replace it.

"Oh god Mommy, that feels soo fucking good! If this is what it's like to be a sinner, then send me to hell cause I fucking love it!" Chris yelled. He handed her the camera as he took the bong and took a huge rip, exhaling a big cloud of smoke and coughing a little.

Michelle leaned forward a bit more and took a few inches into her mouth as she kept sucking upon Chris, getting it all on tape.

"Ohh fuck Momma, your mouth feels so fucking good! This is way better than jerking off to you!" Chris said, and took the camera back, getting every angle of her taking his cock into her mouth.

Michelle couldn't believe how good a cock could taste. She gave into her lust and forced her head down till she could kiss the base of his cock, taking it all into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, trick number 3, you just made my cock disappear Mom! Who knew you were a magician? Guess you must have done a lot of tricks like these in college huh?" Chris said, talked to keep himself from exploding right there as his balls slapped against her chin.

Michelle choked and gagged on his cock, shoving deep into her throat, her spit and drool seeped out of her lips, and dripped down his balls. Chris pulled his hips back as his cock came out of her mouth with a plop, a string of drool connected his cock to her lower lip.

Gasping for air she looked up at him and said, "Yeah I did a lot of this in the sorority your Dad made me join, with all his frat brothers!" She giggled. She grabbed his cock and stroked it up and down as she fed it back into her mouth, opened wide and stuffed it in.

Chris moaned as he held the back of his Mom's head, and she began bobbing her head back and forth, slurping up and down his cock, faster and faster as it became too much for Chris. His toes curled upward and his cock twitched, pulsed and shot a thick spurt of cum down her throat. Michelle moaned as she slipped his pulsing cock out of her mouth. Another spurt of cum unleashed from his cock, the gooey cum splattered across her face above her eye, trailing down the side of her nose, down to her sweet lips. Michelle giggled louder, her son's cock shot spurt after spurt covering her face, splattering into her hair, and dripping down to her perfect round perfect tits.

"Wow Christopher, you sure can cum a lot!" Michelle giggled, blinking her eyes as she noticed cum in her eyebrows.

"Yeah I've never cum like that before," Chris panted.

"Well you did such a good job, now you get a good night sleep, and Mommy will take care of you in the morning," she said pulling his boxers back up.

Chris simply just nodded and laid back onto his bed passing out. Michelle smiled and went to bed, thinking about how amazing her son was, and with a cock like that, who needed a husband?

12