All Comments on 'The Beauty Queen'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Asking her to dance was a kind and considerate act, probably wasted on a person incapable of understanding its significance.

If she made a run at hooking back up with him and he declined (at least I sure hope he would decline), she would be convinced it was because of her looks and not even consider her lack of character being a factor.

Brad didn't do him any favors. Brad was doing Brad. Kelly was doing Kelly. If not Brad now, then someone else who could "help" her along the path to stardom later.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What's the point though? She tossed their life away because she could. Not even the respect of a goodbye. Just cheating and abandonment. That's not love.

I understand that he can still love her, but he even admits to her mom that she never loved him. Love takes two people. And he knows that.

So is this is what? A pity dance, a closure dance, an "I forgive you" dance? Can't see him taking her back, and not for the disfigurement. Nostalgia won't fix the reality that she didn't love him at all.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor633 months ago

He needs to run from her as fast as he can.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 2 months ago

Very stupid and unbelievable

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...