The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, feeling as if I cannot breath I turn my head to the side and his mouth kisses along the edge of my jaw. Sighing softly, my eyes closed as I give myself to all these new sensations and delighting in knowing that it is my Daddy who is making me feel this way. His body shifting on top of mine, his hips grinding against my own, I can feel him, I can feel his hardening cock just above my mound. Squirming slightly beneath him, as he shifts himself for me to feel more. Remembering the few times I had seen his cock but never knowing the true size of him. Tilting my head back and lifting my chin his lips and tongue continue their gentle assault on my neck and my breath quickens. Each lick and kiss feeling as if it is attached directly to my nipples and they harden beneath him. His fingers curling in the straps of my gown as he slips them slowly down my shoulders. My heart pounds as my body is slowly exposed to him. Pulling my arms and hands through the straps to help him, wanting him to see me and feel me.

Looking up at me he says, "How do you feel Love?"

"Oh Daddy, I don't know," I say breathlessly.

His gentle laughter fills my ears as his mouth goes back to my breasts. His hands gripping the thin silk of my gown around my hips and holding me steady to the bed. Arching my back, wanting him to take my hard nipple into his mouth but he continues his tease as he licks and sucks my tender flesh between his lips. My hands quickly going to his head as my fingers slide through his silky still wet hair, I hold his head to me. His breath through his nose tingling my tongue wet skin.

"Daddy please," I beg as the desperation fills in me.

His lips closing over one throbbing and hard bud as he begins to suckle me. So many thoughts running through my mind at this very moment as I wonder if all women feel this wonderful when their nipples are sucked. Squirming more beneath him and pushing up into his mouth as I hold his head so tight to my body. What started as gentle sucks turns quickly into more insistent and pleasing bites. His teeth capture my swollen nipple and he tugs, pulling my nipple tight from my breast. The slight sting swells through me and I grip his head more tightly.

"Uuuummmmmmm," I moan.

My nipple falls from his teeth as he moves to my other breast. Beginning the slow and knowing ritual of teasing my flesh with his tongue and lips at first before his teeth pinch into me again. His hands tight in my gown and holding my waist he begins to pull it further down my hips. Leaning up on his knees to lift his weight from me as his hands pull my hips up slightly off the bed to aid him in removing my gown. My gown slips silently off the side of the bed and his weight returns to press me back into the cushioned softness. I can feel the wetness of my panties against my skin as his teeth release my now tender and sensitive nipple.

"Mmmmm Angel, this is how it should be. You should forever be writhing and pliant beneath me," he says as he looks up into my eyes. "Don't stop Daddy," I whisper. Smiling, "We've only just begun Love."

Pushing up from the bed, his weight leaving me, he kneels and holds his spine straight. Looking down at me, my eyes watch him as his hands come together on the tie of his own robe. Opening the tie and shrugging his shoulders from the terry cloth he exposes his body to me. My eyes delight in the warm bronze of his skin and the soft dark curls that spread out over his chest. He watches me, waiting for my expressions as my eyes slip further down and take in the strong and tensed muscles of his stomach and further to the dark curls below. Blushing, my eyes settle on his still hardening cock and I now see what it was I felt against me just moments before. He kneels there with his back straight as he proudly looks down upon me. Using my stomach muscles to sit up in his bed, our bodies now so close as I lean in to where he is kneeling. Reaching up with one hand and resting it in the curls between his manly breasts, letting my fingers trace through them. Quickly my other hand joins the first as I spread my palms out lightly over his muscles and feel him as if I'm reading brail. His own hands come up to mine and his fingers wrap loosely around my wrists following me everywhere in my exploration of him.

"Yes, Angel feel me," he says still looking deep into my eyes.

My fingers lightly brushing as I slip my palms down further and trace the edges of his stomach muscles. I wonder if I am tickling him as I watch his stomach sink in as he takes in small quick breaths. Smiling as his cock twitches and catches my eye, I break our eye contact and let my vision settle on him there again. My lower lip caught between my teeth, I let my fingers move more closely to his sex.

"Are you frightened?" he asks. Shaking my head, "No, Daddy."

One hand leaving my wrist his thumb tugs gently at my bitten lower lip to release it from my teeth.

"Good. There is nothing to be afraid of Love. I want you to know every inch of me as I will know every inch of you," he says as his thumb traces my lips and I kiss it softly.

My fingers come together and I look up at him questioningly as they hesitate before touching his cock.

"It is alright Angel," he assures me.

Slowly letting them slide together and trace over the ridges of his manhood softly. Amazement fills me quickly as the soft strength of him throbs under my fingertips. Having never touched a cock before all my previous assumptions of how it would feel are crushed.

"Oh Daddy it's so soft," I say shocked. Smiling, "Yes, Love it is. Do you like how it feels?"

Nodding I continue my light touches, feeling the heat of him, the veins that stand out so prominently, the ridge just below his engorged and purple head. My eyes watching intently as my fingers drift further down his thick shaft and gently stroke his balls. Giggling slightly at the thought of touching a mans balls for the first time. Watching as his sack slowly crinkles and tightens.

"What has got you giggling Angel?" he questions. Looking up at him, "Why does it do that Daddy? Why does it wrinkle and tighten that way?" I ask curiously. "Just another sign of my pleasure Love."
"Then what I'm doing feels good Daddy?"

"Yes Angel, your fingers feel very good."

Pulling my hands from him as he leans down and applies his weight to my body once again, his hands coming up to rest on my face.

"There will be many things I will teach you to do for me that will feel very good for us both," he whispers before his lips claim mine once again.

His kiss now more insistent as he presses his tongue harder between my lips. My own tongue twirling slowly around and over his as I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him to me. Feeling the heat of his cock against my belly continuing to stir the butterflies that have been constant since I came to his room tonight. His large hands slide down beneath my arms and against my sides and then curling in the waistband of my panties. Moaning softly into his mouth, my heart flutters quickly. His fingers tug my panties and pulls them down as he follows them, breaking our kiss and pulling back with his body. Kneeling again and lifting my feet and legs off the bed he slips my panties from me and lets them fall to the floor where my gown rests. Looking down my body at him, my small feet still in his hand he moves his fingers down to my ankles and slowly begins to open me.

My heart pounds violently in my chest and I cannot believe what is happening as I watch my legs spread as he pulls them apart by my ankles. His face set and determined but kind and loving as his eyes drift slowly from my own and down to my pussy as he opens me wider. Feeling as if I cannot breath. My cheeks flush hotly and I close my eyes in hopes of keeping him from seeing my embarrassment. Feeling the cool night air on my open and exposed pussy I wonder what my Daddy is thinking. My feet and legs come to rest on the bed and I feel his warm hands move up the inside of my calves before coming to rest on the inside of my thighs. My breath catches as I feel his weight shifting on the bed and I know he his now leaning down between my spread legs.

"Open your eyes Angel," he says and I feel his breath on my swollen pussy lips.

His fingers tighten their grip on my inner thighs and I shake my head. I cannot look at him at this moment. I cannot see him so close to my pussy, seeing it for the first time. Feeling so exposed in front of him as if nothing of my body or soul could ever be hidden from him.

"Angel I said open your eyes," he commands me.

Opening my eyes and looking down the length of me, our eyes meet. Laying between my spread legs gripping my thighs he looks up at me. His face so close to my clean-shaven and smooth pussy.

"You are beautiful," he says.

Blushing, I squirm slightly and his fingers tighten further on my thighs.

"I am very pleased that you shave your pussy Love. How long have you been doing this?"

"About a year Daddy," I reply feeling so strange laying here and having this conversation with my Daddy while his face and breath are so close to the most sensitive part of my body. "Mmmmmm, and tell me, why did you start?" he questions.

Closing my eyes as fear grips my heart and I cannot bear to look at him and tell him the truth. Wondering what he will think of me if he knew the reason why I first shaved my pussy and why I have kept it this way ever since.

His gripping fingers pinch into my thighs and I whimper, "Open your eyes Angel," he commands. "You cannot and will not hide from me," he says as I open my eyes. "Now I asked you a question and I expect an answer."

"Daddy, I can't," I plead. "You can and you will Angel." Wondering if I can think of a quick lie before finally telling him the truth. "Because, I, ummm, it felt better when I, ummm, you know, when I played with myself," I stutter through my reply feeling as if I'll die from embarrassment this very moment.

Smiling, his one hand leaving my right thigh and his index finger tracing my swollen lips and sliding the length of my wet slit.

"That is very good Angel. Now see it isn't so hard to be honest with Daddy is it?"

Sighing softly and squirming slightly I shake my head. His other hand releasing its grip on my thigh as his fingers come together at my slit.

"Angel, did you know that a pussy is a flower?" he asks.

Shaking my head, unsure of what he means having never thought of my pussy as a flower he continues.

"There are three reasons why a pussy is considered a flower."

His fingers grip my swollen lips as he gently pulls them open and the night air brushes against my wetness.

"One, when you open the flower a throbbing and beautiful bud is exposed," he says as he leans in and runs his tongue over my clit.

"Two, when your pussy is given the proper attention and love that it so desires it blossoms as beautifully as a flower," he says as he circles my clit insistently with the hard tip of his tongue.

"Three, with the continued and proper attention the pussy can release such a delicate nectar that should be devoured as the bees devour the sweet juice of flowers."

Gasping as I try to concentrate on his words as his insistent tongue slips and slides over my clit. Circling and flicking over it before lapping at the insides of my lips. Squirming, feeling as if I'll come undone at any moment my hips begin to lift and lower on and off the bed. My knees beginning to tremble as I lift them slightly off the bed, part of me wanting to close them tightly to stop the sensations and another part wishing I could spread them wider. My fingers tighten in the comforter beneath me as my breath comes in quick pants.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, what are you doing to me?"

"Nurturing your flower Love," he responds as he continues savoring my pussy.

Feeling his lips slide closely along my throbbing and swollen clit he begins to suck me. My hips pumping slightly off the bed I cannot control myself and I am lost to the sensations.

"Daddyyyyy, uuhhhmmm, pleaseeeee"

Feeling the sharp pinch of his teeth as his lips come away and he holds my needy clit tightly. Working his jaw back and forth as he leans in further and his nose rubs against the top of my mound. Squeezing and pulling the comforter in my fingers my moans getting louder as my breasts rise and fall quickly with my pants.

"Don't stop it Angel, just let it happen," he says as his teeth release my clit and his fingers pull my lips apart even further. Panting, "Stop what Daddy?" I question unsure as my stomach muscles begin to contract tightly.

His tongue pushing in against my clit and circling it quickly before his lips close in around the sides again and he sucks it hard into his mouth. Feeling his chin at the bottom of my pussy so close to my opening, working as he works his jaw muscles.

"Daddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I scream as my first orgasm rushes through me.

Shock and fear take over but my body has a mind of it's own as the waves of sensation spread through me again and again. Tightening every muscle and holding my hips up off the bed steady as I hold my breath and Daddy continues to suck hard on my flowing pussy.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Lowering my hips to the bed as twitches of pleasure shake my knees and hands. My chest rising and falling quickly with my hard and dark nipples at its peak. Severe sensitivity taking over my body quivers as my stomach muscles contract and release. Pulling his sucking lips from my clit and gently lapping at my entire pussy. My fingers release their grip on the comforter as my breath and heart beat slowly returns to normal.

Sighing as the small twitches and trembles still play out over my body. "Oh Daddy, will it always feel like that?" I question through my deep breaths. Smiling, he lifts his mouth from me and looks up into my pleasure glazed eyes. "Better," he respond simply. Not imagining that anything could be better than that I smile. "How do you feel Love?" Shaking my head, not knowing how to describe it and saying the first thing that comes to mind. "Sooo relaxed Daddy."

Sliding up the length of me, his knees pushing my still trembling thighs further apart he rests his weight on me and dips his head for a kiss. My hands wrapping around his neck as his lips gently part mine and his tongue dips inside. Our kiss seems more intimate and loving now that I know the pleasures his tongue can give. I can feel him grind himself slightly against my pussy as his arms come up under me and he holds me tightly to him. Feeling so safe and loved in his strong arms I cannot imagine ever being without him. The gentle insistence of his grinding causes a friction between us as he sucks my tongue into his mouth. My heart beats hard in my chest and I know that Daddy will have me now. A silent fear creeps into me as I remember all of my girlfriend's talks about sex and the pain that comes with the first time. Remembering the size of Daddy and knowing that it is natural for a woman's body to open to a man I wonder how much it can really hurt.

Breaking the kiss and looking into my eyes I can feel his hand slip down between our bodies as he lifts himself slightly off of me.

"Relax Love," he whispers as he dips his head and kisses the hollow of my throat.

Taking his cock in his hand and moving his head to the entrance of my pussy and pushes slightly.

Lifting his head and looking down into my eyes as he supports himself on his hands now back beneath me.

"Take deep breaths Angel and just relax for Daddy," he says before kissing my lips again.

Holding his breath I try to concentrate on the deep breaths he has said for me to take. His weight shifting again he uses the muscles of his stomach and legs to push himself more against my pussy. A nagging pressure begins at the opening of my slick pussy and I look up at him with fear-gripped eyes. His arms coming up next to my shoulders as he places his hands along the sides of my face and he whispers against my lips.

"It's alright Love," he says as he pushes again.

Whimpering softly against his mouth as his swollen head gains entrance into my tight and warm pussy. Pulling his knees up more and pushing my thighs further apart I can feel his powerful body pushing again and the pressure deep inside tightens my stomach muscles. Holding my head, his fingers tightening in my hair I can feel his pants on my kiss-wet lips as he shifts closer still with his knees. My fingers dig gently into his back where my arms are wrapped around his neck and he pushes himself up slightly.

"Are you ready Angel?" he asks through his soft groans. "Yes Daddy," I whisper.

Pulling back slightly and pushing with all the weight of his body as his feet dig into the bed and his cock rips past my virginity.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Screaming as my virginity gives and a throbbing burn floods me as single streams of tears slip from the corners of my tightly clenched lashes. Gasping through my whimpers as he holds steady, allowing my body to get used to the size of him. Wondering if that is all the pain or if there will be more? As if hearing my thoughts he slowly lowers his weight to me again and whispers in my ear.

"Ssshhhhhhh, the worst is over Love," he says as he holds himself steady inside of me.

Nodding, sniffling, he reaches with his thumbs and wipes gently at my wet tears.

"Look at me Angel"

Opening my wet lashes slowly and looking up at him as he softly kisses my lips through his words.

"You are beautiful."

"Am I Daddy?" I question unsure through my slowing sniffles. "More than ever Love," he assures me.

Slowly his body begins to move and his cock slides the length of me. Bringing my knees up against him like a vice and gripping my inner muscles tightly in fear he stops for a moment.

"It's okay Love, there will be no more pain"

Wanting to trust him and believe but so unsure I cannot release my fear tight grip.

Looking down into my eyes intently he says, "I promise Love, there will be no more pain. Only pleasure from this moment on," he assures me.

Slowly relaxing my muscles and letting my knees fall open again he begins to stroke me in long slow strokes. His hands and arms holding me so closely to him as his lips nibble and kiss at my own. Parting my lips and giving him entrance he kisses me sweetly as he continues to stroke in and out of me. Feeling my body moisten further as his head glides along my inner walls, massaging them. A little surprised that there is no pain but pleased I lift my feet off the bed and wrap them around his waist.

"That's it Angel, come to Daddy," he moans.

Feeling the butterflies begin slowly again as his muscles work to push him in and out of me. Our pants and sighs mixing together through our kisses as my nipples grind against the hair of his chest.

"God baby you feel so good," he moans into my ear.

His words and moans increasing my excitement I use my feet on his back to lift my hips off the bed and meet his long strokes.

"Yesssss Daddy," I moan.

His strokes slowly increasing as I feel the muscles in his back tighten beneath my hands. Small beads of sweat popping on our skin and mixing together where our bodies are joined. Feeling his cock thicken and throb inside of me as he pulls back and slides forward faster and faster. Our sex meeting more quickly as he grinds with each forward stroke and the friction on my clit makes me gasp.

"Ohhhh Daddy yesssssss"

"That's it Angel, feel me inside of you."

Lost to the world around me I squirm and buck beneath him. Learning to use my feet on him to bring myself up and feel more of him. Turning my hips to create the friction when he grinds his sex against me deeply.

Panting, "Ohhhhhh God Daddy it's happening again"

"That's it Love, cum with Daddy," he says as his strokes me faster.