The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing into me harder, his weight pushing me deeper into the bed. The sounds of my wet pussy and creaks of the bed filling the room as he thrusts harder.

"Give it to me Angel," he groans. "Give Daddy your cum."

Gasping, squirming, my head twisting from side to side before his mouth claims mine and my orgasm floods. Crying out into his mouth as he groans into mine and our juices mix and we cum together. My muscles clenching and relaxing around his cock in spasms he bucks into me quickly releasing his seed. Flooding my pussy with his hot cum and the feeling of liquid fire settles over me. Breaking our kiss and leaning his head in to rest against my shoulder.

Panting, "God Angel I love you."

"Oh Daddy, I love you. I love you so much," I say through a desperate heart as I kiss his lips and face frantically.

Our breath slows and we relax together in the sticky warm comfort of our pleasure. Feeling Daddy's cock soften inside of me and holding so still to keep him from slipping from my depths. Rising up onto his elbows again and looking down at me with a satisfied smile.

"How do you feel Love?" Smiling, "Oh Daddy, I feel so wonderful and so relaxed," I reply.

Slowly pulling his hips back and easing his now limp cock from my pussy he slides off of the bed and retrieves his robe. Wondering where he is going I pull my legs together and sit up slowly as I watch him drift past the open bathroom door. Reaching over the side of the bed for my gown as I hear the water start in the bathtub and Daddy comes back into the room.

"Not yet Angel," he says as he sees my fingers picking up my gown off the floor.

Standing next to the bed he lifts me into his strong arms and carries me into the bathroom and sets me gently into the tub of hot water and soothing aromatic vanilla bubbles. Sitting on the floor at the edge of the tub he reaches into the water and retrieves the washcloth and begins to lather the bubbles around my body. Beginning at my neck and slowly drifting his way around both breasts and over my still hard nipples and down to my crevices below. Being careful not to cause me any discomfort his hand and the cloth slips between my thighs and he cleans me as only a father can. Opening my eyes and seeing the cloth come out of the water stained slightly pink I sit up quickly.

"Am I bleeding Daddy?" I ask in fear. "Not anymore but you did. Do not be afraid Love, it is only your womanhood and I can promise you that you will not bleed again."

Smiling and trusting him so completely I lean back against the tub again and soak as I watch him stand up and walk over the sink. Opening his robe and taking a clean washcloth from the basin he dips it in the hot water from the faucet and begins to clean himself of my womanhood he spoke of. Looking at me through the mirror as he washes himself he speaks calmly to me.

"You have give me a very special gift tonight Angel and I will treasure it always," he says.

Smiling I wonder to myself if it was I who gave him the gift or the other way around. Turning around and securing his robe once again he comes back to the tub and reaches inside to let the water out. Coming slowly to my feet I step from the tub with my hand in his as the still flowing bubbles slide down my body and puddle at my feet. Taking a soft blue terry cloth towel in his hands he dries me, softly pushing his fingers into every crease. Stifling a yawn as I cover my mouth with my hand he smiles at me and drops the towel to pick me up in his arms once again. My skin still tingling from the hot bath water I relax my weight in his arms and against his chest as he takes me back to bed and places me naked beneath the covers. Removing his robe and climbing into his big bed with me, he pulls me tightly against him and I rest my head on his chest. His heart like the constant beat of a drum beneath my ear my lashes flutter as I fight to keep them open.

"Rest now Love," Daddy coaxes me as his hand caresses my slightly wet hair and he holds me snugly to him.

"I love you Daddy," I whisper slowly as I drift silently in his arms.

Don't forget to read the next story in the series entitled The Park.