The Beginning

Story Info
A wife gets a new lover.
6.7k words
3.84
76.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers

On the Friday Pippa had taken the entire day off to get ready and I should have done the same, as it seemed that ever hour took twice as long to pass as it normally does. Although I tried not to think of it, all I could think of during the day is imagine what might happen that evening. On the way home I began to worry that she had lost her nerve and changed her mind so I ran through the last few weeks to reassure myself. She had picked him out of the replies we received. She had liked him at the first meeting and at the second and when we went for a walk in the forest. Surely, having taken matters this far, she wouldn't stop new, would she?

When I got home Pippa was in the bedroom in her dressing gown and still preparing herself. She had been to the hairdresser and had her hair highlighted as well as cut and had her make up professionally done plus nail extensions put on and her nails painted. She was putting a lot of effort into ensuring that he fancied her. She wanted to know how she looked and I suggested she take off her dressing gown so I could have a look. I made her turn round and round slowly. Her transformation from average housewife to sex kitten was certainly getting there. All those weeks of exercise and dieting had made her body trim and firm. I certainly fancied her. I told her she looked fabulous and that he'd have to be gay not to want her. She glowed. I tried to give her a kiss but she turned her head away and said she didn't want me to smudge her lipstick. I looked at the bedside clock. Two and a half-hours yet, before we were to meet up with him.

I went downstairs trying to find something else to do. I went into the kitchen and looked through the fridge and the cupboards. I don't really know why. I didn't feel like eating anyway. My stomach was fluttering and I felt strange, sort of sick and sort of excited. I couldn't explain it. I poured myself a glass of milk and drunk that instead. I went to the lounge window and looked down the road. The streetlights were now on and it was all quiet. It would be too dark by the time we returned for anyone to see who was with us.

Over the next two hours Pippa kept worrying about what she was going to wear. She had gone through what she was going to wear several times but now kept changing her mind. The issue of stockings came up again and I reminder her that we had already agreed that she wouldn't wear stockings as her idea was for me to take off her clothes and present her to him and my track record of getting her stockings off wasn't good. Keep it simple I reminder her and something I don't have to struggle with. I began to clock watch and pace. Come on, I thought. We need to get moving to get there on time. If we are late, he might decide that we weren't really going to do it and leave.

She came down and showed me what she had eventually chosen. A small black leather mini-skirt, which left nothing to the imagination and a blouse that, exposed her breasts and a small jacket. Dressed like that with the hair, make up and painted nails including I noticed her toe nails; she looked like a sexy temptress and nothing at all like my ordinary housewife Rachael.

Then we had the issue of the shoes. She wanted to wear her new red high-heeled shoes but she found she couldn't walk in them and they hurt her feet, I reminder her that there would be little walking involved. Get in our car, get to the meeting place, get in his car and guide him back home. Again my stomach did flip flops with excitement and worry, I was frightened at he same time thrilled and full of anticipation.

In the end we finally locked up and get in the car, reversed out of the driveway and then she started to worry she had forgotten something. We'll be back shortly anyway I said if he's still there by the time we get there. I raced alone the roads, then the bypass and onto the main road but not so fast as to get any unwanted attention from the police. We hadn't done anything wrong. I just didn't want the delay. I kept looking at the car clock and find the damn lay-by. The road seemed to go on forever and the parking place seemed to have moved miles from where it ought to have been. I also remembered that I should have filled the car up with fuel on the way home. The low fuel light was flashing but there should have been enough fuel left to get home and more.

Just 10 minutes late we found and drove into the lay-by. I could see it was the right one as the burger van was there, all locked up but where was he? Then I could just make out in the headlights that a car parked with its lights off. I pulled up at the side of it and breathed a small sign of relief when the car lights came on and there he was. Pippa got out and changed cars and told him to follow her directions. They moved off and I followed. I just hoped she remembered the right way. He didn't know where we were leading him.

The drive home was somewhat slower that my grand-prix race to get there. Back down to the roundabout onto the dual carriageway, into the centre of town, past the Supermarket, left at the Petrol Station, I should have stopped there for some fuel but I had to keep up with them. Turn by turn I followed. Finally, we approached the turning to our road. I stopped and watched them turn into the road then a few hundred yard and into the cul-de-sac. I would wait here for five minutes so he could drive up to our house and up the side of the house, out of sight. One minute, two, three, four. I couldn't wait for the fifth. Crazy with lust, excitement and fear, great fear,

I turned the key but other than the starter motor turning over, nothing happened. I tried again, again and again but still nothing was happening. Panic began to set in Please not now, I thought, not now, not now. It was only a short distance to the house. I'll leave the car here, it's safe enough and I'll get it in the morning. You sod, I thought as I locked the car

From where I had to leave the car our house would only take a minute and a half in the car but on foot even for a fit man it was a good ten to fifteen minutes. As I turned into the close, I slowed to a walk. The cul de sac was quiet with only a few lights on in the living rooms of our neighbours who were blissfully unaware of what was going to happen at the house at the end. I could just see our house past the trees. Well, it didn't look as if there were any lights on upstairs. How long had it been? I couldn't tell, I couldn't see my watch in the light from the street lamps. I could feel the muscles in my legs tightening. I was still walking fast, too fast. I slowed a bit more. I hope I haven't missed it. He could have stripped her off and be on top of her right now. I imagined them on our bed with her legs waving in the air and his bum pumping up and down between them.

I was closer now. If his car was on the driveway then not even I couldn't see it. The living room curtains were closed and the light on. I remember leaving the light on but did I close the curtains? I couldn't remember. It appeared all quiet. Finally I got to the front of the house. I walked carefully up the driveway. I couldn't see his car but there again the light from the street lamps didn't reach this far. I kept walking and just before I reached the front door, I could see its outline. They were here then.

I put my key in the lock and braced myself. What would I see inside? I felt my heart beating hard against my chest from a mixture of running and excitement. I turned the lock, opened the door and looked inside. The landing and Kitchen lights were off and the only light was the glow coming under the Lounge door. I closed the front door as softly as possible and crept over to the lounge door, which I opened carefully. His coat and her Jacket were on the settee and they were stood more or less in the middle of the room. I anticipated lots of things but I did not anticipate finding them kissing slowly and passionately and being so gentle and caring with each other. Pippa kissing Richard dressed as she was, looked so hot and sexy. They were like two young lovers in each other's arms. Richard had clearly fancied my wife from the moment he first met us. I saw that he lusted after her lovely trim and firm body and soon he would be sampling her delights.

Numerous emotions ran through me including the strong desire to watch him make love to her. I crept over and stood behind her and gently stroked her hair and rubbed my hand along her back to show her that it was all right. Carefully I removed her blouse and slipped it off of one arm then he other. Seeing her breasts revealed he slipped a hand into her bra and massaged her breast. I then unzipped her mini-skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and I retrieved it and put in on he settee where I had also discarded her blouse. This only left Pippa in her nice rose pink underwear. Just two more items and she would be fully exposed to him. I unclipped her bra and slipped it off. Her breasts were now fully available to him and he quickly had his hands on both of them.

Now only one garment to go her panties, once I removed them she would be free, open and fully available to her new lover. My hands shook slightly as I carefully took hold of both sides of her panties and slipped them down her legs and she seemed happy as she stepped out of them. As soon as they were gone he removed one hand from her breasts and slipped his hand over her mound and cupped her sex. He squeezed it and I saw the wetness ooze between his fingers. She was so ready for him now. Then he pushed his index and centre fingers into her. She twitched a bit and opened her thighs just a little to allow him to enter.

As they continued their lingering kisses she sort of settled onto his hand pushing down on the fingers inside her. My heart started to beat more evenly and slowly and I felt calmer now. I enjoyed watching him excite my wife with his fingers and watched her react to his ever move.

Now except for her high heels she was entirely nude wet and very ready for him. Without saying a word I stepped back and watched as Pippa helped him remove his clothes until he was as nude as she was. She then placed her mouth over his while stroking his face and engaged in a series of long drawn out French kisses. As they kissed he continued to massaged her breast and finger her pussy as she held his cock in her hand and slowly it grew in her hand. He wasn't fully erect yet but he was certainly rising towards the promised eight and a half inches. His tanned skin and strong frame contrasted so well with her white and delicate body.

She pumped his cock faster as he worked on her clit with his thumb. She broke away from kissing him and let her head fall back as she arched her back and had her first orgasm on his fingers. She took her breast in her hand and offered it to his mouth and he eagerly sucked on her nipple.

Before he could lay her on the lounge floor and made love to her there, I whispered to Pippa that they should move to the bedroom. She immediately took Richards hand and led him upstairs. I went ahead of them to switch on the cameras. I was shaking with a excitement. How I wanted to watch them now.

He followed Pippa up the stairs and I could see him looking at her full round hips and rear swinging before his face. I watched him lick his lips in anticipation of sampling them as he followed her into our room and onto our big bed. What an electric and emotional charged sight it was to see his erect cock, which to me looked even bigger and thicker than promised, swinging side to side in front of him as he followed her onto our matrimonial bed.

Pippa removed her high heels before laying back and spreading herself wide to receive him. Richard leant forward and slowly moving upwards kissed her on the inside of each thigh. Pippa groaned as his mouth slowly approached her vagina anticipating that he would lick her there but he carried on past, moving upwards and kissing her belly before sucking her breasts. His mouth moved from one breast to the other sucking each nipple until they stood up like hard red corks. Richard then raised himself and moved up Rachael's body until he was straddling her and sitting on her stomach. He placed his cock between Rachael's breasts and pushing them together with his hand and started fucking her breasts. Pippa look at him with a face which was so full of lust, love and happiness. I could see that she was eager to have Richard mate with her.

I moved round so I could see the head of his cock emerge from between her breasts as he rubbed himself between them. Pippa bent her head and watched the helmet of his cock poke out between her breasts as he fucked between them. She licked her soft lips then opened her mouth, just wide enough for the tip of his cock to brush her lips gently. I watched as she stuck out her tongue and licked him, concentrating her attention on the tip of his cock helmet and the hole through which his potent seed would come. She licked and sucked gently, taking at each stroke, just a centimetre then two into her velvety warm inviting mouth. The head of his cock glistened from her saliva and slipped so easily between her wet lips, pushing them aside to enter my wife's mouth. He did this for several minutes teasing Pippa as he was just too far out of reach to suck properly.

Encouraged by this Richard moved himself up further. Pippa was initially confused as to what he wanted to do as has manoeuvred one leg over one shoulder then the other. It wasn't until he sat back onto her chest that she had his legs either side of her head effectively trapping her face in his crotch. He then waved his cock in front of her face and Pippa opened her mouth wide to catch it. He teased her with and even slapped her face with it several times before letting her take it into her mouth. As Pippa sucked avidly she watched his face intently to see his reaction. The room filled with the sound of her sucking him. He let her suck him for quite a while making him as hard and as thick as he could be before changing position yet again. He pulled himself out of her mouth and moved back down her body.

This time his arms went under Rachael's legs and lifting her vagina up to his face, he pushed his face between her legs. He kissed and licked her and stuck his tongue as deep as he could into her hole and sucked on her clitoris. With his mouth, tongue and fingers, he slowly drove Pippa to higher and higher levels of delight..

I looked at the clock and saw that their sexual foreplay had already gone on for over an hour and a half.

Judging the right moment he stopped and moving her with his arms still under her legs sat back on his haunches and pulled Pippa towards him until his cock was resting between her legs. It was the thickness of his cock not just the length that struck me. His shaft laying on top of her pelvis almost touched her belly button. It looked to me as it was never going to fit in her. If that went in then her hips would have to spread. Before I could think any more, he moved her legs placing them on his shoulders; he gently placed himself at the entrance to her cunt. His cock was red and throbbing with his lust for my wife's body.

The softness of her body against the hardness of his cock was mesmerising. Her face was full of anticipation. I watched intently as he used the head of his cock to tease her open. Her lips seem to spread open just like a V shaped door. He rubbed the head of his cock against her opening and I saw Pippa close her eyes, so very ready to feel his entry. As the head of his cock moved into her it made a small popping sound as her vagina lips opened wider and wider allowing it the enter her. There was no going back now the head of his cock was now in my wife.

His first few thrusts were short and soft, just an inch or two but Pippa was already turning her head groaning and moaning for more as she felt the thickness of his shaft and in anticipation of what was to come. Then suddenly, he thrust himself in her as far as he could go. To see his cock suddenly disappear inside her was unbelievably thrilling. Rachael's gasped and her eyes shot open as she felt him hit the top of her cervix. Richard withdrew and hammered her again and again. Her face reddened and she struggled to pull herself up and put her hand between her legs to stop him entering her so violently. Only she found on grabbing him that there was more of him to come. Oh No, she said. No, oh God. No. He kept at her and he she moaned, groaned, smiled, giggled and even laughed as he pleasured her body.

After ten minutes of this, Richard pulled himself out and picked Pippa up bodily like a rag doll. He moved her up near the head of the bed and spread her legs wide apart. He then lay on top, forcing her legs even further apart before entering her again and fucking her hard. This wasn't love; this was forceful, lustful sex. He still wasn't all the way in so he forced his length up into her, stretching her until she felt his balls banging against her bum. The sound of his balls slapping her arse as her force fucked her bounced off the walls. Watching him to do this to her wasn't just better than anything in Doug's extensive Porn collection it was 50 times no 100 times better. The sight of his length disappearing into my wife's lovely body and reappearing covered with her juices was only part of it. I could see the wetness and hear the slurping noise made by her cunt as he pumped into her as well as the noise of his balls and crotch slapping into her. I watched her body bouncing as he drove into her. Pippa by now was making so much noise that I was sure that people outside would hear her. She tried covering her mouth with her hands to muffle her cries.

Content that he was now fully in her Richard increased the speed of his trusts into her until he was pounding her as fast as any man could. I watched as Rachael's body rippled and shook moved in time with his, arching up to meet each trust of his cock she eagerly wanted all of his cock and she was fucking him back. At this speed it looked like her cunt was reaching up and stroking his cock to milk him dry and drag his precious life giving sperm into her body. Rachael's heavy breathing, panting and moaning became louder and louder and as the whole room reverberated to the sounds of their coupling, their bodies glistened with sweat and their perfume of my wife's cunt filled the air. She wrapped her legs round his back then wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on. Her breasts banged back and forth like two mounds of jelly under his thrusting. Richard then stopped, adjusted the position of his knees and legs to get better leverage and thrust his cock back into her with such violence that you could see the impact travel through her body. He withdrew again slowly and then thrust it back into her with the same violent force, again and again so deliberately and intensely. I heard her tell him to fucker her faster and faster and never to stop.

I knew he was getting ready to finish her off and shoot his cum into her cunt a moment that I had long been waiting to see. To use the words 'taking her' in one way totally fails to describe what he was just about to do to her, but in another way, it seems all so appropriate. I wanted him to take her, to use her body as a receptacle for his seed. His seed, which would seek out her eggs and in different circumstances, make her pregnant. Oh yes, yes, come inside me, fill me, she cried loudly. I want to feel you cum in me. Take me in front of my husband. Please come in me. I want him to see you have me.

Her begging suddenly stopped as he pushed into her violently, his hands digging deeply into the cheeks of her bum to hold her in place. She thrust back to meet his cock locking their bodies together and pulled him tightly to her. As their bodies shook in orgasm, I saw my wife look out from underneath him directly at me. Her dark auburn hair was like a Lions Mane around her head and her mouth was wide open in a big open-mouthed smile. Her eyes opened wide then wider and sparkled. A look of absolute rapture and happiness and contentment spread across her face as she felt his prick twitch and jump inside her and warmth spread between her legs. Then her eyes rolled back and her head lolled forward as she started to convulse. It was done. He had taken Pippa right in front of me and I was overjoyed that I had seen him do so.

Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers
12