All Comments on 'The Beginning'

by Trurider

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You really need help.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the story T I hope it works for you and the

asses w/o a name leave you alone. Glad to help, you know who this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Related to those idiots like www or BT?

Boring and predictable - is this your best effort? If so, do not quit your day job. It really sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wishing it was me !!!!

I'm 47 married and lately always horny. I wish my husband who go for me having a lover as he watches !! But alas he would probably freak out !! I always have my fantasies !!! Horny NJ Wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sick

To the woman from new jersey who is always horny i bet your husband wishes he had a lover to instead of a piece of shit like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sick

To the woman from new jersey who is always horny i bet your husband wishes he had a lover to instead of a piece of shit like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sick

To the woman from new jersey who is always horny i bet your husband wishes he had a lover to instead of a piece of shit like you.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
WHY?

Writings not bad. But why be married? He's a wimp and she's a selfish whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think the fact that he ran out of gas

is exemplairy of the kind of wimp he is. He gets off on watching another man fuck his wife and he misses not once but twice to fill the car up. So the man is such a wimp he venn forgets those simple little things that keep life simple. He is so concerned with her getting fucked. And never once does he think that he is paying for the man.s pleasure. The man didn't invest a thing..HE DID. His wife didn't invest a thing ...She only enjoyed getting fucked. If I had my was men...no creeps like it would be taken out and shot after making it dig it's own grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok

It was ok. To the horney wife in nj, I'm a horney husband 55 in NJ and be glad to help out when you convince him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is the women from new jersey

Always so horney? Perhaps her partner isn't enough for her? Perhaps she should just get a dildo or something. That way she wouldn't be quite so horney and cheat on her partner which I can imagine she will if she stays so horney and her partner can't satisfy her. Oh to the person who said anonymous readers are ass holes, where is HIS/HER name? Doesn't that make them as bad as us? As for the story this person really does need help.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It's a shame that he has so little self respect

Letting her fuck another man is one thing, but he let the guy make love to his wife. That's just asking for trouble. and who is Rachael. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just loved it!

Best so far. Please don't stop now. This is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me guess you're gay and you want your wife's

fuck buddy for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
let our wives experience bigger dicks

There is nothing more erotic in man's life than seeing his wife giving herself to a stranger. It's even better if he has a bigger cock, better still if he's black.

cupcake1cupcake1almost 12 years ago
the best

this was the best that I have ever read, please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic !!!!

I think the story was fantastic. It brought back many memories of my wife's and my life. We have done exactly the same things and much much more and we both loved every minute of it. Take no notice of the wankers that complain they and others have not lived, and you only live once.Esky.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Me too

I have a bitch that runs around looking for strange. I had her fixed though, as I don't have room for puppies. Pretty much like this story, except my bitch has good qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugly story

Totally one-sided. His wife gets fucked and catches who knows how many diseases. Hubby gets the bills. Really stupid stuff.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need.....

to update your biography. It says you are a male but after reading this story, that is false.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous