All Comments on 'The Beginning Of Our Adventure'

by bonnyg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Really great romp. Captured all the feelings of sharing. Lucky fucker you are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good job

I liked it. But, please, do not use 'sniggered', 'smirked' or 'muttered' so much. I don't know what version of English you speak, but all three words have slightly negative connotations that, to me, were incompatible with the generally positive mood of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is this an English Thing?

The couple speaks of the male fantasy of a "threesome" of two men and one woman. On this side of the pond, by contrast, I think universally the term would mean two women and one man.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 9 years ago
very well done

Loved this story...had all the elements of a good wife-sharing tale...build-up, more than a bit of hesitancy...great sex when it finally came...you took your time and paced it nicely, good dialogue,

Excellent...and that certain thing that to me makes this type of story sizzle...a wife who isn't a complete slut. Just a wife with a willingness to push herself and a hubby who can think of few things hotter than another man using his lady.

Really nice work...good writing on a technical level as far as erotica goes.

bonnygbonnygabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank You for all your positive comments and for favouriting me. Hopefully more to come in the near future.

BonnyG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When is the continuation?

Good one. When is the continuation coming up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Churchill was right about, "Two peoples divided by a common language." It's sometimes challenging to stay in a story when a big muscular black man in a speedo says:

"Say, how do you guys fancy coming to a pool party here tonight?"

To an American it just sounds silly and a little effeminate. I'm not being critical. I'm just making the observation. I'm sure American English sounds crass or stupid to someone from the UK a lot of times. Australians sound crass and silly all the time when they add "ie" to everything like footie for football. (joking...sort of)

Enjoyed your story. Looking forward to The New Adventure.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
What a wonderful story.

A bit long, but a nice build up to some very hot sex, I loved that she really cared for her husband and his feelings, even though she really did want to get laid by another man, a stranger. She never forgot whose wife she was and that they were doing it for each other, not just her or him, for that matter. The kind of wife one could love & cherish. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but still incredibly sexy. A good read. Keep up the good work. A 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous