The Beginning - The Duet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, GOD I'm CUMMING!" she screamed driving her butt back to meet his thrusts as he ploughed into her hot tight rectum.

Yes! He let go ... feeling the exquisite rush of pleasure as his cum surged up his throbbing cock and spewed deep into the young girl's ass. Wave after wave surged along his cock as her orgasm caused her thighs to clamp down on his hand and her butt to squeeze the pulsating cock buried deep in her ass. Their two bodies were locked together in ecstasy as their mutual orgasms shook them to their very cores.

After a minute or two the pleasure finally eased off.

"You are fucking amazing," Jason complimented Sue, as he pulled his spent member from her butt with a wet plop and collapsed forward across her body.

"Nobody has an ass like mine," she gasped, "just like nobody has a cock like yours." She rolled under him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I bet you're gonna miss this hot ass of mine next year."

"I probably will," Jason admitted, but his thoughts were already straying to the upcoming rendezvous on Saturday and the hot young brunette who was offering her cherry.I don't even remember her name.

* * *

"Yes, Karen, Yes," Kat moaned as the other girl ate her dripping pussy. Kat wanted so badly to experience the orgasm that was even now building inside her. Intense heat suffused throughout her body, radiating from where Karen's skilled mouth came into contact with her sensitive flesh. But Karen's caresses didn't end with her mouth on Kat's pussy, her hands were roaming all over Kat's excited body. Her fingers pinched Kat's hardened nipples and explored her puckered anus and sopping cunt. Kat couldn't even feel the bed beneath her. It was as if she was floating in air. The only sensations that were real for her came from Karen's flesh against hers.

Karen's mouth left Kat's pussy, to be quickly replaced by her hands. She moved up the bed, trailing a stream of hot kisses over the mons and up the heaving belly of the excited girl. Karen's own pussy ached to be touched. As she rose over Kat she captured one of the other girls thighs with her own, pressing her pussy hard against it while rubbing her own thigh against Kat's bucking crotch.

The towel had come free of Kat's hair and her lovely face was framed by a halo of damp hair. Karen lowered herself onto Kat, pressing her tits against the other girl's smaller ones and feeling Kat's hard nipples poke her excited flesh.

Kat was lost in a world of pleasure.I didn't know it could be like this. She felt Karen's lips lock onto hers and the more experienced girl's tongue slip into her mouth. It was like kissing a boy ... yet different. She felt a lump in her throat as she raised her hesitant hands to begin caressing Karen's body. The other girl raised herself slightly to gave Kat better access and she ran her hands along Karen's body to reach those tits that she had wickedly fantasized about. She kneaded Karen's ample titty flesh, tweaking her engorged nipples. The other girl pulled back from their kiss to gasp at the pleasure that Kat was inflicting.

Karen broke from the embrace and roughly hauled Kat fully up onto the bed. Then she spun around and buried her face once more in Kat's crotch pulling the inexperienced girl over on her side.

Kat gasped in renewed ecstasy as Karen's tongue found her pussy once again. Her eyes shot open and beheld Karen's sopping crotch barely inches from her face. She so wanted to reach out for the other girl's sex but inside her, her strict upbringing cried out that it was a sin. Karen's tongue continued to press against her hard clit and just then two of Karen's fingers entered her and she lost all resolve. She reached out and pulled Karen's pussy to her face. Her tongue dove between the other girl's pussy lips and tasted the sweetness of the fluids there.

Karen gasped again as Kat grew bolder with her explorations of Karen's sex. Even as Karen ploughed two fingers into the other's virgin passage she found her own cunt being attacked in a similar fashion.

The two girls writhed about on the bed pleasuring each other with their hands and lips and tongues. The heat building quicker and quicker ... Caressing and being caressed ... waves of pleasure radiating from where flesh met flesh.

All of a sudden, Kat peaked ... she threw her head back and moaned. Her thighs clamping down on the other girl's head as if attempting to press Karen's mouth even harder against her sex. An immense bubble of heat exploded inside her and she threw her head back into Karen's sex and sucked hard on her clit with the exquisitely wonderful agony of it.

This was it for Karen, as Kat's mouth clamped down on her aching clit she felt herself cum and cum and cum. It was a most glorious orgasm.

As the pleasure waned, the two girls rearranged themselves on Kat's bed and held each other in their arms. They lay spent as they gently floated back to Earth. For minutes afterwards neither moved nor spoke. Finally Kat broke the silence.

"Is it always this amazing?" she asked Karen.

"No," Karen replied, "sometimes it's better."

* * *

Saturday couldn't come quickly enough for Kat. She had attended classes in a fog over the last couple of days, but the day had finally arrived and she was both eager and uneasy about the prospect of finally losing her virginity. She was curious if she could still be considered a virgin as she had had sex with Karen twice more since their initial encounter. But that was lesbian sex and she figured that technically girl-girl sex didn't count.

Karen had arranged most of the plans and had even gone shopping with her at a shop specializing in flimsy underwear. They had picked out an almost transparent baby-doll nightie and Karen had suggested that she not bother with the panties and just wear the top. It was quite risqué and barely covered her crotch, but Karen had insisted that it was perfect.

Grace had allowed the use of her bedroom for the assignation, as the head of the sorority she had a room all to herself and a large four-poster double bed. Grace and Karen had prepared the room for the evening by setting out candles and laundering the sheets. Kat looked around at the results and thought that they had done a wonderful job.

There was plenty of light from all the candles placed around the room and the curtains on the bed had been pulled back and secured to the posts. The sheets had been pulled down and Kat noticed that they were a lovely cream-colored satin.

The other girls had been by to wish her luck and to give last minute advice and now she was just waiting for Jason to show up. It was almost time and so she slid into the bed and propped herself up with a couple of pillows to wait. She couldn't believe just how nervous she was, yet simultaneously she found herself terribly excited.

* * *

Jason knocked on the door and a young girl immediately opened it. She looked at him with a knowing smile on her face. Other girls were hovering about behind her.

"We've been expecting you," she said. There were subdued giggles from the other girls. "Come in."

The young girl led Jason up the stairs to a room on the second floor, the gaggle of girls following close on their heels. Sue and Grace met him outside the room.

Sue leaned in close to him and whispered, "Don't fuck this up, Kat's a nice young girl and she really doesn't know what she's got coming, so be gentle."

Kat ... her name's Kat.He rolled the name around in his head.

Grace dispersed the other girls and then opened the door for Jason.

He went in, gently closing the door behind him.

"Jason?" Kat asked from the bed.

"It's me," he answered.

He moved further into the room and saw her sitting in the bed.

She was gorgeous. She lay with her back against the pillows and her feet drawn up slightly under the covers. Her hair framed her face all dark and wavy. She had applied a little make-up and it brought out the fresh-faced innocence of her features. She was wearing a thin gown that did nothing to hide her firm tits and fully erect nipples. Jason found himself already responding to her beauty and his cock twitched in his slacks.

"Come to bed." Her voice was soft and rich as she patted the bed beside her.

Jason was at a loss for words. The eagerness with which he had anticipated this meeting had fled and he was left with a nervous feeling deep in his gut. He fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. He hadn't been this nervous since that day with Chris's Aunt Lucy when he had lost his own virginity. He tried to relax as he removed his shirt.

Kat watched him as he undressed. She was excited and nervous all at the same time. She marveled at the slim athletic body that was revealed when he took of his shirt and she eagerly waited for him to finish. He placed a hand on the bed and reached for his shoes. First one and then the other, and quickly his socks joined the shoes of the floor. Kat found herself holding her breath when his hands went to his belt and started to undo it. He freed the belt, undid the button and unzipped his slacks letting them slide down off his legs. She could see the semi-erect form of his cock pushing against his underwear and a herd of butterflies began to flit around in her stomach. His hands went to the waistband of his boxers and paused. He lifted his head and caught her eyes with his own. He was so beautiful; she felt her heart skip a beat.

Her beauty stilled Jason. He found himself lost in her bright blue eyes. Her face was the most perfectly formed he had ever seen. Her lips were just right for kissing. He had to tear himself away from her gaze in order to finish undressing.

When his hands began to move again, Kat watched as his cock was revealed. It was huge! Even though it was just partially erect, it hung thick and long between his legs. Its head hung down below her line of sight, the edge of the bed hiding it from her. She caught small glimpses of it in its entirety as Jason kicked off his slacks and boxers. She wondered if it would ever fit inside her. She felt a brief moment of fear and then her desire washed it away.

Jason pulled down the covers and slipped naked into the bed beside her. He left the covers down as their removal had revealed the rest of Kat's body. She was naked from the waist down and he could see that she had shaved herself since their last meeting. The sight of her naked body and the feel of satin sheets against his skin excited him as he slid across the bed to Kat. All of a sudden he felt nervous again.

"Hi," he said attempting to make light of their position.

"Hi," she answered back with a smile.

She reached out to him and ran her fingers lightly down his face. He gently took her hand in his and kissed her palm. His hands slid up her arms and wrapped themselves around her and he pulled her close. Her lips found his and they kissed. At first the kiss was light and tentative but as it continued, it grew more passionate. His tongue sought out hers and together they caressed each other.

He felt her arms encircle him and he marveled at the excitement that her touch evoked in him. He wanted this woman like he had wanted no other before her. Her hands caressed him and he was transported.

She felt herself melt into him. It was hard to tell where she ended and he began. Her pussy ached with the need for him but she wanted all the experience and so she pulled back.

"I want to touch you," she whispered uncertainly, "can I?"

He lay back against the pillows. "I can't see why not, considering our purpose here," Jason replied with a confidence he didn't really feel and smiled at her.

She looked at his cock. It still wasn't fully erect but it was bigger than she had imagined. It lay across his lap with its head pointed at her. The foreskin was tight against the head and the engorged glands were peeking out the top all red and wet. She reached out and lightly stroked it. She was amazed at just how soft and smooth it felt. She gently wrapped her hand around it and stroked it. It jumped in her hand and Jason softly moaned.

"Oh, that's good."

She continued to stroke him, watching as the foreskin pulled back briefly to reveal the head all glistening with fluid. Then as she returned the stroke the head would hide itself back under the foreskin once again. She felt as if she were hypnotised by the motion of her hand and the feel of Jason's cock thickening under her touch. She continued to pump his cock and it continued to grow in her hand, before long it was hard and stiff and no amount of cajoling could entice the head back under his vanishing foreskin. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to take his hard cock in her mouth. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Okay Kat, you'll have to stop that now," Jason warned.

Jason couldn't believe just how aroused he was. Watching Kat play with his cock like a child with her first toy was an incredible sight. She manipulated him to the point of orgasm with no effort at all. He was harder than he had ever been and Jason had to stop her before she had milked his cock dry.

"Now it's my turn," he said.

Jason reached up and one by one undid the ties holding her nightie together. His hands brushed the thin fabric back and off her shoulders. He moved to lightly cup her tits and felt his hands slightly shake with his nervousness. She leaned forward to rest the weight of them on his palms and his thumbs gently caressed her nipples. She sighed and spread her legs.

A small part of him was sad to see that she had shaved most of her magnificent mane of pubic hair but the pussy revealed to him now was beautiful in its own right. He took one of his hands and slid it between her legs and immediately felt the heat from her crotch. She spread herself wider and he ran his fingers down between the lips of her pussy.

"Oh," Kat moaned.

She was wet and slippery. He slid his fingers down and lightly teased the opening to her cunt. She gasped again and lay back down against the pillows, spreading her legs even further apart. He could now see all of her lovely pussy. Once again he felt a tremor of nervousness. She was affecting him more than any girl had ever before. His eyes travelled the length of her. From her beautiful face with her eyes half closed in pleasure, down the curve of her neck to her firm, ripe tits with their dark areolas and hard nipples, to hard tiny waist and flat stomach to her wet and inviting pussy.My God she is gorgeous!He was almost overcome with her beauty.

He got to his knees and leaned over to suck a nipple into his mouth. Amazed at the taste of her, he trailed his lips down her breast. Kissing her skin as he went, he made his way down her chest and her stomach and through the remaining patch of dark pubic hair. Finally his mouth made contact with her clit and her hips bucked slightly forcing her erect button against his lips. He stuck out his tongue and licked gently at her clit and was rewarded by a gasp from the aroused girl.

Kat was overcome with pleasure. She wanted him so. His face in her crotch was so different than Karen's. She was amazed at the rough feel of his cheek against her inner thigh and the pleasure that that slight touch engendered in her. His mouth on her hard clit was driving her crazy with lust. She wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she was receiving and reached out between his legs to grasp his stiff cock. As she stroked him, she was fascinated with the smooth sliding of his flesh back and forth along the rock hard core of his cock. But she wasn't satisfied with that. She wanted to taste him. The Sunday Night Sessions had almost always included a graphic description of one or more girls' sucking of their boyfriends prick. Kat wanted to try that. Sheneededto try that.

Jason felt Kat's repeated tugging on his cock and correctly guessed that she wanted to suck him. She pulled the pillow out from under her head and he paused in his ravishing of Kat's pussy to reposition himself straddling her face, with his cock resting on her lips. He lowered his head back to her waiting sex and took her hard clit between his lips and sucked.

Kat moaned in pleasure, opening her mouth to allow the head of Jason's cock to slip between her lips. She sucked on the engorged glands, tasting the exquisite saltiness of his flesh. Her mouth felt so full. She continued stroking him as her tongue bathed the head, flicking back and forth. She licked the pre-cum from the tip and savored its taste.

The sensations lancing throughout his body from the working of Kat's mouth on his prick were getting to be too much for Jason. He licked her clit harder and she bucked against him almost dislodging his lips from her erect button. He knew he wouldn't last much longer as he felt the tightness in his balls that signified his imminent orgasm. He lifted his mouth from her crotch.

"Kat," he moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

She responded by opening her mouth and sucking even more of his cock into her.

"Oh God!" involuntarily he thrust himself deeper into her waiting mouth and erupted.

Kat was shocked by the copious amounts of cum flooding her mouth and she struggled to swallow it all as it blasted again and again into her. She was swallowing so much that she barely tasted his thick slippery semen as it slid down her throat.

Jason had returned to his licking and sucking of her erect clit and as his ejaculation ceased he pulled his depleted erection from her mouth and renewed his attack on her pussy. She licked the head of his cock and he pulled back from her tongue, as the glands were so sensitive from his orgasm. She continued to stroke him and he was amazed that he still retained most of his hardness.

She wasn't sure what to do when he pulled away but she continued stroking him as his lips on her pussy started to drive her over the edge. She licked the overflow of his cum from her lips as his tongue drove her wild. She was so close. She was going to cum herself but just as she was going to go over, he repositioned himself and she felt her orgasm being semi-interrupted. The heat spread out from her crotch and her hips locked, squeezing his head as she humped her clit against his lips. It was not the strong orgasm she was hoping for and it was over all too soon.

The two of them moved so that they were in a "spoon" position, Kat facing away from him and Jason pressing his still erect cock against her backside. He reached around her and caressed her tits, pinching and stroking her hard nipples.

"Oh that was so good," Jason said.

"Oh, it was," she replied. It was only a little fib as she wasn't wholly satisfied, but she didn't want to tell him that.

Her orgasm had been good but not as good as the ones she had experienced with Karen. She hoped that that didn't mean that she would only have that kind of earth-shattering experience with women because she really liked Jason and he excited her like nobody ever had before. Even now his hands on her tits were arousing her again.

Jason had enjoyed cumming in her mouth, but what he really wanted was to feel her cunt wrapped around his cock. He slid his hand down over her belly and between her legs. She opened herself to him and his fingers slipped between her cunt lips.She is still so wet!

She could feel his hard cock against the crack of her ass and she knew that tonight wouldn't be complete without her having that large hunk of flesh inside her. She rocked her hips, sliding her ass along the length of him. He pulled himself tighter against her and started to trace kissing along her neck. Small points of heat appeared were his lips met her flesh. She wanted him so badly.

"Please ... fuck me Jason."

Jason couldn't believe how turned on he was hearing those words spoken by her in that soft little-girl voice of hers. His cock jerked to full hardness in a matter of seconds and he ached to be inside her.