The Beginning - The Duet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BookWurm
BookWurm
15 Followers

"I have to ..."

Before he could finish she moved away from him and had grabbed a foil packet from the bedside table. Snuggling back against him she handed him the condom over her shoulder.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked.

"Yes."

He took the pack from her hand and ripped it open. It was a brand that he wasn't familiar with but it still took but a second to roll it down over his erection. He pulled her ass back and up, using his hands to position the opening of her wet cunt at the head of his cock.

Kat could feel the head of his cock resting against her opening, her cunt lips wrapped around the condom clad head. She wanted him inside her.

"Fuck me now," she whispered, "Stick your cock in me."

Jason drove himself into her waiting cunt.

Kat reeled with delight. Jason's cock slid into her, pushing her apart as if she was transfixed on a massive pole of pleasure. Part of her mind couldn't believe how good it was and part of her was rocked by the terrifying feeling of being split in two.

Jason pulled back and drove in again. Her cunt was so tight as it enfolded his cock that he was briefly glad that he had cum before, as he knew he wouldn't have lasted more than a stroke or two if he hadn't. He reached around her and held her as he drove into her again and again.

She couldn't believe it. It was so good. This feeling of being filled up, his hardness deep within her was more exciting than anything before it. She felt herself grip him, pulling at his cock as it withdrew and then tightening around him as if to insist on force as he plunged back into her. His hand moved against her front and his fingers found her clit. This was what she had wanted. This was the feeling she craved. She bucked against his hand as his cock ploughed in and out of her tight cunt.

Jason was in ecstasy. Kat was responding to his thrusts, forcing herself back against him as he drove himself deeper into her.I have never been buried this deep inside; she is taking all of me!He knew from the tightening of his balls that he wouldn't last long.

Kat was floating! She couldn't take much more of this. His deep penetration was taking its toll. Her cunt and clit were on fire. She was climbing to a new height of excitement. She began to grunt with pleasure as he pounded his hard cock into her. He was well and truly fucking her and she was loving it.

He knew it was soon to come to an end but he didn't want it to. He was locked in an animal-like rutting as he thrust himself into her. It was as if he wanted to own her body, become one with her.It is so good!

The two of them were breathing in synch as his cock pounded in and out of her, both of them grunting in unison. The awkwardness of their position was forgotten as they moved together in a smooth dance of passion.

With no warning he was exploding inside her, his cock throbbing as he spewed out hot cum that rebounded from the barrier of the condom and wrapped his encased cock in pure liquid heat. She felt the heat from his molten seed pulsing insider her and it threw her into her own orgasm, her hips thrusting back against him to force him even deeper into her greedy passage.

The heat from him combined with her own orgasm to send her flying. She was without direction as the pleasure swelled within her, bursting to suffuse throughout her body.This is the orgasm I needed!

They remained motionless for a moment as their breathing returned to normal.

"That was unbelievable," Kat gasped.

"That was the best ever," Jason agreed. His cock still throbbed within her. He didn't want to pull out, ever, but he knew he must.

Kat felt a distinct feeling of loss as Jason pulled his spent cock from her cunt. That was the best orgasm she had ever had! She wanted more.

"Let me clean you up," she offered turning to face him, he cock sliding from her.

"Not yet," Jason chuckled, "Give me a chance to come back to Earth." He had never felt like this about any woman before.

Kat stared at him and wondered what would come of this encounter. Would he want to see her again after this or would she just be another notch in his belt? She wanted him again. And again and again. She didn't think she could ever get tired of him.

Jason didn't want to let go of her. He knew that she had just started college this year and still had three years to go, but he was leaving at the end of this year. He didn't want to think about that. He would cross that bridge when it came, until then he would keep her close to him. He wanted her again. He pulled the condom off his cock taking care not to allow his cum to spill out.

Kat watched him remove the condom and quickly dipped her head down to take him in her mouth. She used her lips and tongue to clean the fluid off his cock. Renewed stiffening rewarded her efforts.

Jason watched her suck the cum off his cock and he felt new life flow back into his member. He pulled her up against him and kissed her. Disregarding the slight taste of his own seed, he stuck his tongue into her mouth and kissed her as deeply as he could. She broke the kiss and pressed her cheek to his.

"Oh, Jason," she whispered, "I love you."

Jason's heart leapt. In times past, when he had heard those words he had felt panic and a desire to flee, but this time it was different and he was surprised to find himself replying, "I love you, too." And he was even more surprised to find that he meant every word.

"Fuck me again," she whispered as she pulled him with her. She laid back on the bed, his cock pressing hard against her belly.

He grabbed another condom from the table and quickly opened it and pulled it down over his hard cock. He looked down at Kat's form beneath him and marvelled at just how beautiful she looked. Her hair framed her beautiful face like some modern-day halo, her neck described a lovely curve to her shoulders and to her chest with her gorgeous tits barely flattened at all by gravity. Her nipples were dark and hard against the pebbly flesh of her areolas as he bent his head to take first one and then the other into his mouth to caress them with his tongue. His eyes lowered to take in her small waist and the beautiful dark brush of hair above her sex. At last his eyes fell upon her pussy with its lips all spread and glistening, ready to receive him.

"Fuck me, Jason," she urged again.

He lowered himself and positioned his hard, condom encased, cock at her opening. With a quick thrust he was inside her once again. Her cunt wrapped around his hardness like tight glove. He began slowly to fuck her, not like before but with relaxed and smooth strokes.

Kat had a hard time believing that this was happening to her. Jason held himself above her so she could watch him as his hard cock invaded her again and again. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. His light hair was short with just a hint of a curl and his face was movie-star handsome, almost pretty. His body was well muscled and she could see the play of the muscles working beneath his skin as he ploughed into her. His chest was covered in fine light hair and his belly was hard and rippled. She lifted her head to watch as his massive cock thrust itself into her and marvelled that she could take all of him inside her. With each stroke, he embedded himself in her and her aching clit briefly connected with his pubic bone sending waves of pleasure throughout her. She craved that touch and lifted her hips to meet his descending body trying to prolong the contact. Her legs swung around behind his and she slid her hands around his ass to cup his bum, pulling him harder against her.

Jason couldn't believe just how amazing this was. He was buried deeper and deeper with each stroke and the soft grip of her cunt was pulling more and more at his plunging cock. He was glad that he was lasting so long as he didn't want this pleasure to end. He couldn't take the wonderful ache in his balls much longer as the waves of tightness spread up from his tight balls. He let himself down across her body, feeling her hard nipples press into his chest. He pressed his crotch hard against her clit and started to fuck her faster, using his hips to drive his cock in and out of her hot cunt.

That was it! Kat felt herself about to go now that his crotch was stimulating her clit almost constantly. She felt her insides grip him even tighter and knew that she would be cumming any second now.

Jason picked up the pace, his cock plunging in and out ever faster in a futile attempt to get even deeper into the inviting cunt beneath him. Just then there was a rip and he felt his cock tear through the flimsy condom to the soft, hot wetness of Kat's cunt. The sensation of her slippery cunt wrapped around his hardness was too much for him and he exploded inside her.

Kat felt the hot fluid spewing out of his cock and filling her up and that combined with the pressure on her clit started her orgasm. It shook her body as his throbbing cock filled her with Jason's seed. She was enwrapped in waves of pleasure.

Jason wanted to pull out, but his body was of a separate mind and he held himself deep inside her as the contractions spewed his cum into her. He knew that he had crossed a line and prayed that she wouldn't get pregnant, but part of his mind deep in his subconscious screamed that she was now and forever his and his alone.

Her arms came up to wrap around him and hold him close as the spasms of her cunt eased off and Kat was amazed that she didn't mind that he had cum inside her. Part of her wanted to remain connected to him forever and having his baby would do that. She was shocked at the selfishness of her thoughts but she couldn't help herself.

As the two of them calmed down they left what had occurred unspoken and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Jason's cock still buried deep inside Kat.

From that date on, Kat and Jason were to remain together. It was as fate had meant it to be.

Deep in Kat's womb, a sperm with a Y chromosome outraced its companions to come in contact with her waiting egg. In a rush of almost orgasmic proportions it penetrated into the ovum and fertilized it. The new zygote hardened its protective envelope and gently found a safe lodging in Kat's uterine wall where it began to divide and grow.

It was the beginning of Jacob.

Thanks for the helpful editing by MY_Erotica, greywolf393and snooper.

Thanks for the encouraging votes and comments. If there's enough call for it, I may continue the story of Jacob and his parents at a later date in "Jake's Journey".

BookWurm
BookWurm
15 Followers