The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

"So," Dan began. "What do you ladies like to do when you're not revolutionizing the world of cupcakes?"

I winced inwardly. Dan was making our move, without consulting me beforehand. He was better at this sort of thing than me. I admit it. I'd met almost every one of my girlfriends online, but he was the precise opposite, meeting girls in public settings in-person.

I might've taken months to work my way up to what he was going for on the fly.

"Oh, This and that," Bonnie said.

"That include drinks?" Dan said. "Maybe dinner?"

"It could," Charlotte said, blue eyes flashing. "Would you like that?"

"Yes," Dan said.

"Are you asking us out?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes," Dan said again. "What do you say?"

Bonnie grinned and turned to her sister.

"What do you say, Charlotte?"

"They look harmless enough. They're cute as hell, too."

We agreed to meet that evening at nine after they closed the shop and had enough time to head home and clean up.

"Dude!" I exclaimed after we left. "I can't believe we're going out with them tonight."

"Just one problem, bro" Dan said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Who's going out with whom? Are you going out with Charlotte or am I? Are you going out with Bonnie or am I?"

"I have no fucking idea," I said.

"We're master detectives. We'll figure it out."

***

We met the sisters at the brew pub on the corner, a nice place which would be quiet on a Tuesday. Dan and I got there ten minutes early, ordered a couple of beers, and sat at a table by the window. Charlotte and Bonnie showed up five minutes later.

Let me tell you, those two looked gorgeous in their work t-shirts and aprons. Dressed-up a bit, they were like a pair of BBW supermodels.

I'll start with Bonnie. I'd only seen her hair in a ponytail up to then. Now it was down, flowing over her shoulders as the bright purple highlights brought out the color of her eyes. She was a study in purple, wearing a dark purple V-neck sweater over a pale velvet blouse which complimented the highlights in her hair. Her dark blue jeans fit tightly, showing off her thick thighs and wide midsection.

Charlotte looked every bit as amazing. Like at the store, she preferred pink to Bonnie's purple. She wore a pink blouse under an open front white sweater complimenting her curves by virtue of its snugness. It was the same with her pants, light-colored jeans as form-fitting as the one's on her sister. And, of course, there was that magnificence mane of bright red hair which she wore down.

The girls sat down across from us, and ordered beers. The usual getting-to-know-you small talk followed. We told them how we met in college and how I was going to be a great research scientist some day and be awarded the Nobel Prize. Dan would get his own Nobel, his for literature, but I expected to get mine first.

"Two Nobel laureates," Bonnie joked. "Living in the same apartment."

"It's like a sitcom," Charlotte added.

Then we segued into our current jobs. The girls took to calling me professor right away. It was playful and affectionate, and was soon shortened to "prof". They still call me that today.

Dan spoke of his job as mostly a means to an end. He was paying the bills and making contacts in publishing.

"Ultimately, I want to write full-time for a living," he said.

"Someday you might," Charlotte offered by way of encouragement.

"Enough about us," I chimed in. "Tell us how twin sisters happen to open a cupcake shop."

"Well, it's a long story," Bonnie warned.

"We've got the time," I offered.

Charlotte and Bonnie had gone to college and gotten their degrees, Bonnie in Accounting and Charlotte in Marketing. They wound up working corporate jobs in the suburbs.

They put in long hours and got little satisfaction out of the jobs. The pay was fine, but that was all. Overlaying every day was a growing, dreadful realization they were working their asses off to make someone else rich and, when it came down to it, they weren't doing anything with their lives. It was life without passion, without purpose. Not really living at all, really, though that's how most people go about life.

It was a supreme shock for them to learn corporate life wasn't all they'd thought it would be.

"We finally threw up our hands and said we couldn't take it anymore," Bonnie explained. "It was, like, one morning I woke up and I was brushing my teeth and I asked myself 'do I really want to do this for the next thirty years?' Guess what my answer was!"

"Only thing is," she went on. "I had to figure out what I'd rather be doing. We sat down that night and talked about it. Charlotte asked me what I was really passionate about, what I could imagine doing for the rest of my life. We made a list of all things we really loved. Baking was tops on our list. That's where the idea of Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes was born."

"Wow," I said. "So you went for it."

"Yup," Bonnie said. "We had a small inheritance from our grandmother, enough to start the business without taking out any loans and to pay us a salary the first year. We started planning everything right off: Designing the menu, researching start-up costs and prices for bakery equipment, looking for the right location. Two years later here we are, living in the city and operating our own business."

"It seems to be doing well," I observed.

"It is," Charlotte said. "Better than we'd projected, actually. The first week we opened we got a good write-up from a local foodie blog and that's been drawing in tons of people. Plus I'm looking to expand into corporate catering. We've got an order for two hundred cupcakes for an event next week."

Dan and I let them go on for the better part of two rounds. They were fascinating, actually. They were turning out to be as smart and savvy as they were physically sexy, and that's hot. I also admired the way they'd gone after their dream with grim determination tempered by good sense. They'd done their homework before jumping off the corporate carousel.

Dan and I didn't get lucky that first night. We were certainly willing, but weren't going to push things. Leaving the bar, we walked them to their car. They'd arrived in a white VW beetle. Pausing by their car, there was that awkward first-date moment. Bonnie gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek and I figured she believed she was my date. Charlotte did the same with Dan simultaneously.

Then the girls did something which confused us entirely. Charlotte gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek even as her sister did the same with Dan.

"This was so much fun," Bonnie said. "We should do this again."

"Absolutely," Dan said.

"Soon," I added.

They hopped in their car and drove off.

"Okay, so who the fuck went out with who tonight?" I asked afterwards.

"I've no fucking idea, bro."

***

I made a point of dropping by the store after work the next day to tell the girls how much fun Dan and I had with them.

We chatted for a few minutes and I bought a Lemon Meringue cupcake because I'm a sucker.

We also made another date for Sunday night. The store was closed on Mondays so the girls could stay out as late as they wanted. This time it was going to be dinner. We'd meet at nine at the Thai place a few doors from their shop.

It was a long, lingering dinner filled with plenty of laughs. They asked me again about teaching at the university and I told them a few amusing anecdotes from the prior week.

Dan and I also learned more about them, like where they grew up and how they'd always been inseparable.

"We do pretty much everything together," Bonnie said. "Be warned: We keep no secrets from each other."

"Tell one, tell both," Charlotte added.

Bottles of crisp Thai beer were drained and plates of Shrimp Pad Thai enjoyed as the evening moved along pleasantly. I was attracted to both of them and couldn't decide which one I preferred, especially since I still had no idea who was out with who.

They were both so pretty and vivacious it would've been tough to choose. They looked dazzling, both in tight jeans. Bonnie wore a dark purple t-shirt, her huge breasts straining against its fabric. Charlotte went with a pink cardigan with a white blouse underneath, accentuating her own substantial bosom.

"We're glad to finally meet a couple of cool, cute guys in the neighborhood," Charlotte remarked as dinner was ending.

Dan made his move for both of us.

"Would you like to come upstairs?" he asked. "Maybe have another drink."

"Maybe," Charlotte said, her eyes flashing and a sly grin crossing her face.

"Sure," Bonnie added. "We'd love to."

The girls visited the lady's room before we left the restaurant and Dan and I waited by the front door.

"They're coming over," I said. "This is so fucking awesome."

"That it is," Dan agreed. "But one thing still remains unsettled, bro. If we hook-up, exactly who is going to hook-up with who?"

"I've no idea," I said. "Just so you know, I'm fine with either."

"Same here," Dan said.

"So you really have no idea which one is interested in you?" I asked.

"None."

"Are we really that clueless?"

"Yup."

"What kind of master detectives are we?"

"Shitty ones."

***

Charlotte and Bonnie liked our apartment. It was neat and tasteful and we'd spent much of the afternoon scrubbing it spotless in the hope they'd come in. They looked around, taking in the hardwood floors and the sparse furnishings. Charlotte was drawn to the pair of bookcases lining one wall of the living room and flanking the big window which overlooked the street and her shop.

Her eyes scanned the titles on the shelf to the left of the window. It was mostly science and science fiction.

"Okay," she said. "These are Andrew's books. He's the prof, our man of reason."

Charlotte looked over the other bookshelf. It contained an impressive collection of the classics of English and American Literature.

"The art of deduction is telling me this one belongs to Dannyboy," she said. "It has English major written all over it."

"Nothing escapes your powers of observation, my dear Charlotte," Dan quipped.

"Beer or wine, ladies?" I asked.

"Let's stick with beer," Bonnie said.

I went to the fridge and took out four bottles. We sat around our coffee table, Charlotte next to me and Bonnie next to Dan. He turned the TV onto one of the digital music channels, selecting light jazz. Cliché, yeah, yet it felt appropriate.

We drank the beers and chatted, the sexual tension in the room almost too much to bear. The girls were relaxed, though, laughing at our lame jokes and smiling.

The beers were drained followed by another round. Bonnie and Charlotte were talking about marketing ideas for their shop as I kept wondering where the evening was going.

At some point there was the briefest pause in the conversation. That's all it took.

Charlotte cast her sister a knowing look. The next thing I knew Bonnie planted an open-mouthed kiss on my lips.

Her tongue pushed outward and I welcomed it, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her tight. I can still recall in vivid detail how shockingly soft her lips were and how the discovery took me by surprise.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlotte and Dan in each other's arms kissing frantically. So that's how we were to couple up, it seemed. Fine by me.

My hand moved up to cup Bonnie's breast. I appreciated its enormity, even through the fabric of her t-shirt and the bra underneath. I kneaded it slowly as our tongues danced and I savored the taste of her mouth and the feel of her in my arms.

The evening was shaping out quite nicely.

***

Bonnie and I stumbled into my bedroom, our hands and mouths all over each other. Dan made more money than me so he took the bigger bedroom overlooking the street and paid a larger share of the rent. My room was down the hall past the kitchen and bathroom. We worked our way back there, kissing and groping each other.

Bonnie's an incredible kisser, aggressive and uninhibited. It was as though our tongues and lips were at war, my hands drifting down to her ass as we half-staggered into my bedroom.

I kicked the door shut with my foot and pulled Bonnie tight again. The feel of those massive breasts pushed against my chest and her round belly against my stomach sent my lust soaring. The sensation of her big ass cheeks in my hands was almost more than I could take.

Making love to a fat girl is a special experience, not to be missed. For me, it's the size and substance of the woman. It's the feeling of being overwhelmed by her womanliness that's at the root of the experience. To me, a BBW is hyper-feminine, overflowing womanliness.

We stood by my bed, our handing wandering over each other as we stripped.

"Such muscles," she murmured as her hands ran over my arms and shoulders.

I kissed her hard. Her hands moved down to my ass and she grabbed both cheeks, pulling them against her. I wanted to get her naked as soon as possible. I wanted to feel her soft skin against me, nothing between us.

I started with her jeans, unbuttoning the front and unzipping them. I pushed them down around her wide hips. She pushed them the rest of the way, stepping out of them as we broke off the kiss and she slid my shirt over my head.

I grabbed her ass again, clutching her purple panties. She sighed happily, kissing me with abandon as her hands wrapped around my shoulders.

"Holy shit you've got some hot fucking body," she whispered.

"You're the hot one," I said, slipping her t-shirt over her head.

There stood Bonnie Belladonna in front of me in her underwear, matching heavy-duty bra and XXL panties. Every masturbatory fantasy I'd ever had, ready and waiting in reality.

Do you really want to know what truly turns you on, what's your deepest wish? Ask yourself what's running through your mind while you're jerking off, those last ten seconds before you come. There's your heart's desire.

For me, it's always a BBW like Bonnie. Sometimes I'm on top of her fucking the shit out of her. Other times I'm fucking her behind while she blows some other dude or some such thing. Either way, a Bonnie-type is always at the center of it.

I kissed her again, pulling her against me and fumbling with her bra. I got it undone and cast it aside. Her breasts sprang free and I pulled her tighter, relishing their feel against my bare chest. They were huge and perfectly symmetrical, topped with lovely pink nipples as they rested on the convex curve of her soft belly.

Bonnie undid the front of my jeans and unzipped them. She drove her hand right inside my underwear and grabbed my mostly-erect cock. She pulled it upward and I felt it growing harder as I stepped out of my jeans. Bonnie wasted no time and pushed down my underwear.

"Let's have a look at you," she murmured, looking down and jerking my cock gently. "Oh, very nice."

Bonnie wasn't lying for my benefit. I'm not huge but I'm above average, my cock coming in at just over seven inches. Dan claimed to be "a hair under eight" so, if he were telling the truth, Charlotte was at that moment no doubt discovering the happy reality of her situation.

I peeled off my socks and stood there naked. Bonnie smiled, looking me over. I'm on the slime side but always had good muscle tone. As Bonnie ran her hands over my chest and shoulders, I reveled in her appreciation of me. Her eyes ran over the length of me and she smiled.

We kissed again, tongues and mouths going crazy as our two sets of hands wandered over each other's bodies. Bonnie's wet tongue moved over to nibble my ear as I reached down under her panties and pushed them down. We flopped onto my bed together, still kissing.

I slid her panties off the rest of the way and tossed them carelessly across the room. At last this gorgeous, amazing lady was naked and in my bed. We clutched against one another, flesh to flesh.

Her size and heft overwhelmed me. I reveled in it, out of my mind with desire by this point. I wanted climb on top of her and feel her softness underneath me. I wanted to just go ahead and take her. I pride myself on being an unselfish lover, though. One mustn't be completely selfish.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered, kissing her neck. "What's gonna make you cum, baby?""

She smiled, pondering the matter.

"Lick my pussy," she murmured.

"Not shy about what she wants," I said. "I like."

I decided to tease her first, kissing her neck a while longer and then, sliding down, sucking hard on each glorious nipple. I kissed my way down her fat belly and looked down upon her pussy, smiling. Bonnie kept it carefully groomed but not shaven. Above her pussy was a tattoo of the Pi symbol I made a note to ask her about later. It was rendered in dark purple, as was the seahorse tattoo on her back right below her neck.

I ran my hands over her smooth, soft thighs. I kissed each gently, working my way closer to her pussy. Lowering my face onto it, I took in her lovely aroma.

Bonnie let out a low moan as I gave her pussy a long initial lick. Then I moved up to her clit and licked it slow and hard for a full minute eliciting a series of long, luxuriant groans from Bonnie. I sped up, licking her with greater intensity as she let out a pleasant gasp.

I slid my middle finger into her pussy and slowly fucked her with it as I licked her clit with eager enthusiasm. After a few minutes Bonnie began moaning louder, her chest heaving as she cried out.

"Oh, that's it!" she gasped. "Oh, fuck yeah!"

I applied more pressure with my tongue, fingering her faster. I added a second finger, still working her clit as she continued to moan.

"Oh, yeah," she repeated, growing louder. "Oh, yeah! Don't stop."

Above me I saw her silhouette in the dim light of the bedroom, her bountiful form stretching out like some glorious landscape. There was the soft, gentle hill of her belly, its expanse broken only by the crater of her pierced belly-button. Beyond were the twin peaks of her breasts, heaving and swaying.

Bonnie's moans grew louder, her head turning from side to side rapidly. By now I was fingering as fast as I could.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, lost in the approach of her orgasm. "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!"

Bonnie let out a loud gasp followed by a prolonged squeal as her pussy contracted on my fingers repeatedly. I kept fingering her hard, myself lost in the pure joy of giving her such pleasure. Bonnie's squeals slowly subsided and I backed off.

"Holy shit," she said. "That was motherfucking awesome."

I kissed her pussy tenderly.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said.

"Now your turn, sweetie," she said. "You want to fuck me, or what?"

"Hell, yeah," I said, sitting up.

"How do you want me?" she asked, sitting up and making her eye contact. "Don't be shy. I believe in stating what you want in bed. No coy games."

"Agreed," I said. "You on top."

Bonnie smiled.

"One of my favorites," she said. "I can usually come that way, too."

"Then everybody wins."

I lay down, propping my head and shoulders up with a few pillows. Bonnie gave me a sly grin, reaching down and taking hold of my cock. She stroked it gently.

"Do you have condoms in here?" she asked. "I have some in my purse if not."

"Of course," I said.

I reached over to my nightstand and opened the drawer. They were right there within easy reach.

"Allow me," Bonnie said and I handed it to her.

Bonnie stroked my erection gently, ripping open the package with her teeth and casting it aside. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my cock gently.

Bonnie slid the condom on in one fluid movement and then positioned herself over me. Her huge tits were dangling above my face as she lowered herself onto my cock. With one hand she steadied herself on the headboard and with the other she guided me into her. I slid into her still-soaked pussy easily.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers