The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

Slowly at first, she began to rock up and down. She remained upright, her thighs on either side of my hips. I stared wide-eyes as that perfect physique moved up and down in a hypnotic rhythm, big tits and round belly bouncing in unison.

I ran my hands over the outside of her thighs, her skin smooth and cool to the touch. Over her hips my hands voyaged, reaching up to pinch her nipples. She let out one of her moans again and closed her eyes, stilling rocking atop me. I took a breast in each hand and cupped them, savoring their size. Inside her pussy, my cock was as rock-hard as it's ever been.

It went on that way for some time, my hips thrusting in time with her motion. I sat up, wrapping my arms around her and taking one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked it as hard as I could, throwing in a little nibble in my enthusiasm. Bonnie gasped, her own arms around my shoulders pulling me towards her.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

I switched nibbles, sucking eagerly. My thrusts grew stronger as I was carried away by it all. It was raw, animal pleasure, a symphony of sensual fulfillment. Bonnie's size and sexiness, her eager cries, her sweet aroma, and the frenzied fucking were more than I could stand.

Indeed, by that point she was bouncing up and down on my cock frantically. She started to moan again, the same sounds as before as she mumbled incoherently.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "Fuck yeah! Oh, fuck! Oh, yes that's it."

Bonnie began bouncing on my cock so furiously I could scarcely believe her athleticism. We wrapped our arms around each other tightly, hanging onto each other as she rode the throes of another orgasm. Holy shit, I kept thinking. I could only imagine what it would be like after we'd gotten to know each other's sexual tastes better.

Following another prolonged squeal, Bonnie let out a long gasp as a huge grin crossed her face. She looked down and kissed me hard. Our tongues dueled as we flopped down together, I on my back and Bonnie lying atop me.

There's nothing I love quite like being flat on my back with a hot BBW atop me. Covered, blanketed, immersed in raw sexual heat.

I was overwhelmed, in fat-admirer heaven as we kissed and she rocked back and forth on my cock.

I ran my hands down to her ass cheeks, cupping one in each hand roughly. She kept rocking back and forth on my cock and I continued thrusting in tune. I was lost by this point, unable to resist any further.

The sensation of being enveloped by her, the taste of her lips and tongue, and the feel of her big ass in my hands was all more than I could take. I felt that early sensation in my cock which told me an orgasm was, at best, a half minute in my future.

The feeling grew, my thrusting upwards growing more rapid as I let out an audible groan. A moment later I froze, my cock pulsing violently as Bonnie kept kissing me. Each pulse sent another wave of joy through my body.

I savored each pulsation until the last tiny throb. We kissed for a long time after that, still clutching each other tightly. At last we broke off the embrace and lay side by side in spent silence.

***

We didn't emerge from the bedroom for a long while, cuddling and caressing. From across the apartment we could hear the faint sounds of Charlotte's high-pitched squeals. Bonnie laughed.

"She's a screamer," she said.

We emerged eventually, Charlotte and Dan returning to the living room a few minutes after us. The girls hinted that they'd like to stay the night and we were only too happy to oblige. I ran downstairs to their car and fetched a pair of overnight bags from the trunk for them.

"Everyone in pajamas," Charlotte announced when I returned, taking the bag from me.

I'd already put on a pair of grey plaid sleeping pants and a worn old blue t-shirt. The sisters went into the back bedroom. Dan and I sat on the couch smiling.

"Some night, huh?" I said.

"Fuck, yeah."

"You think they're comparing notes in their?" I wondered.

"I'm certain of it," Dan said. "Shall we do the same? How's Bonnie?"

"Fucks like a banshee," I said.

"Charlotte, too."

Bonnie and Charlotte emerged a minute later. Bonnie was wearing grey sweatpants and a dark purple t-shirt with some punk band's logo on it. Charlotte wore plaid red pajama pants and a pink Belladonna Sisters Cupcakes t-shirt. They both had ponytails now and it was apparent they'd removed their bras and cleansed their faces. There is something singularly sexy about a woman in such a casual, comfortable state.

They also bore a pair of wine bottles, apparently stowed in their overnight bag.

We sat around for another hour, draining the bottles and chatting as we watched TV. Bonnie sat close to me, my arm around her shoulder, as Charlotte did the same with Dan. The sisters kept exchanging knowing glances and I wondered what was going on but didn't say anything. I imagined what it would be like dating them, two best friends dating two amazing sisters. The future was bright.

We adjourned to our separate bedrooms. I was tired but not exhausted. Poor Dan was the only one who had to get up early, what with the girls' shop closed on Mondays and me not having a class to teach until eleven.

Sliding under the covers with Bonnie, I was ready to sleep the sleep of the profoundly satisfied. I'd just had some fantastic sex with a fascinating and gorgeous woman and wondered where it might lead to next.

I'd no idea the next step would be so soon.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers