The Bella's Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was enough to break WWE's Alpha Female's attention away from Eva Marie and back towards her latest conquest. Graciously fucked Paige throughout her entire climax before she pulls out of her masterfully gapped behind. "Really? Really? This is what all the hype was about? I thought you were supposed to be the next big thing Paige but you can't even take a little butt fucking? Pathetic."

"Typical hater, all they do is talk, talk, talk but they can't ever measure up once the spotlight is on them." Eva also removes herself from Paige's holes, spit dripping from her lengthy cock. Truthfully she was happy that Paige had been so easy to break, in her mind all women were beneath her and should be ecstatic at the opportunity to serve her, it had become somewhat tedious educating the women's division of this fact.

"I'm sorry Mistress Nikki, you just fucked my arse so good. So much better than AJ ever could." Paige was barely conscious, her exposed chest heaved as she tried to refill her lungs with precious oxygen but someone she managed to say just the right thing to avoid punishment for cumming without permission. She didn't know if it was just because she had been waiting so long to be fucked up the ass again or Nikki Bella was genuinely that damn good but AJ never made her cum that hard.

"Hm, I suppose that makes sense. Even I forget how good I am sometimes. Hurry up and clean my cock and I won't punish you, I want to see if this slutty little Dracula can suck cock like she sucks blood." The Divas Champion happily accepted any praise, this was especially true if that praise put her over her former rival, current fucktoy, AJ Lee. Despite her total victory, Nikki still wasn't finished with her goal of ruining AJ. It wasn't good enough that AJ admitted her inferiority, everyone else had to admit it too. She wasn't going to stop until every last bit of the Geek Goddess legacy was erased, which is why she planned to break her record as the longest-reigning Divas Champion.

Being the high level athlete that she was, Paige managed to wind her second wind, springing up for her back and onto all fours and taking Nikki's cock between her lips with a long, loud and lewd moan. The alpha's cock was an excellent motivator, the world's greatest carrot on a stick, even if that carrot tasted like the deepest regions of Paige's own asshole. While many of the assumptions Paige had about Nikki Bella and Eva Marie had been proven to be false, their insights into Paige were spot on. She was often bullied in her youth, she was an outcast and wrestling was her lifeline. The other girls would embarrass her at school but in the ring, all that went away. Now, she had been embarrassed in the ring, further degraded outside of it and she had never been so turned on in her life. Being sexually dominated by women like the Total Divas such have repulsed her but it just awakened some submissive bliss deep inside of her.

"Ewwww, English sluts are nasty. I always knew she was two faced but this is like so crazy. After what she did to Natty, I thought she'd put up a little bit of a fight." Eva laughs, kneeling behind the English woman and sliding her cock into her already gapped butthole. The lube and saliva coating her massive lady dick, along with the through stretching from Nikki allowing her cock to move in like a knife through butter. It took mere seconds for Eva's hips to collide with Paige's ass and All Red Everything was far too horny to wait any longer to get down to business. Firmly gripping the former NXT women's champion's hips, she began to pump herself in and out with all her considerable strength.

"Teach this bitch a lesson in respect Eva, she's not fearless like us, she's just another trashy hater." The Divas Champion encouraged her friend, not that she needed any. Reaching across to grab Eva's phone, Nikki opens the prototype Snapchat application. Now filming her perceptive, a point of view shot of Paige worshipping her massive, alpha cock and a priceless view of Eva Marie's big tits bouncing wildly as she thrusts. "It's time you admit what you really are Paige. I want you to say that you've always been jealous of us."

Paige's mouth was preoccupied with the task of licking and sucking all of her ass off her new owner's shaft so a verbal reply was difficult, she did manage to nod her head like a well trained pet responding to its master. The fact that the Glam-pire remained even slight coherent was a miracle with how incredibly Eva was fucking her ass. Each pump sent a fresh wave of pleasure into every cell of her toned body. A normal woman would look at the size of the shaft impaling her and recoil in horror, especially at the idea of taking it anally but not Paige. Paige didn't even an ounce of pain, only heavenly bliss, although one would be hard pressed to call anything about this sinfully encounter heavenly.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you!" Nikki shouts, ripping her length from Paige's mouth. Annoyed despite the impossibility of her request. Restarting the recording to erase that botched first attempt.

"Fucking hell! I was bloody jealous of yoooohhhhH! I'm just a jealous little slag who needs a real woman to fuck my arse!" Paige cries, now able to freely moan without being muffled by cock.

"Not enough! Say you're just a hater and that you've always wanted to be a Bella Twin." Nikki further commands, moving her hips from side to side to slap her wet ladycock roughly across Paige's face.

"Ohhhhh goodddd! Fuck! I always wanted to be a Bella Twin! Shit! Fucking shit! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm a hater! I'm a slutty fucking hater!" Paige was approaching another orgasm and was willing to say absolutely anything, even while being filmed if it meant the continuation of his glorious anal fucking. The fact that she believed what she was saying, just made it easier.

"One last thing. Admit that you love our cocks more than you love that other freak you hang out with, what was her name? Abba? Emma? Or would you rather we stopped fucking you?" A deliciously devious smile crossed the alphas face with that order.

"I do! I do! I doooooohhhhhh! FUCK! I love your big dicks so much! More than Emma, more than anything! Please don't stop, I'm so close!" Paige was sprinting towards her second sexual peak of the night and was determined to let nothing stop her from achieving another mind bending orgasm. The fact that Emma, the one person who had stuck by her, even after she was broken by AJ Lee, would see this and no doubt be crushed was just a price that Paige was willing to pay.

"Ohhhhh my god, what a fucking loser! That's like soooooohh embarrassing. I can't wait to see the look on Emma's face when she sees this." Eva was giving Paige the ass pounding of a lifetime, while she lacked practically any technique wrestling ability whatsoever, her sexual skills were off the charts. This combined with her incredible strength, speed, and stamina afforded to her by endless hours spent in the gym crafting her body into its unbelievably attractive condition, she was able to dish out the kind of anal fucking that AJ Lee could only dream of matching.

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS! PLEASE DON'T STOP! PLEASE! OHHHHH GOD! PLEASE!" The latest humiliation sent Paige into hystric screams of bliss. She wished she was strong but something about being embarrassed by these women just felt too good, too good to care about Emma. Emma had made Paige cum countless times but nothing even approaching this. Emma never even made her squirt while Eva and Nikki had both caused her pussy to gush like a geyser. How could she not pledge allegiance to women who had gifted her with so much pleasure? Her body was once again trembling, arms giving out causing her upper body to slump into a heap while her lower body was held in the firm grasp of All Red Everything.

"Can you imagine how humiliated that Australian freak is going to feel when the whole locker room sees this? I honestly don't know why she settled for Paige anyway, there's no way she could ever satisfy an ass like Emma's but I guess rejects attract each other: Pull out Eva, it's time to really fuck this slut up." Nikki Bella instructs her castmate, who obeys after a noticeable moment of hesitation. The Divas Champion then moves to lay down on the centre of the bed, head firm nestled between the pillows of the lavish bedspread and pulls Paige onto her lap. Looking her defeated challenger in the eyes as she penetrated her pussy with her massive rubber cock. "You know what to do Eva."

Eva Marie knew exactly what her friend had in mind, retrieving her smartphone, she grabbed a tripod that was propped against the wall and positioned it facing the side of the bed and placed her phone on top. Capturing a full side on view of the action before pressing record and swiftly returning to the bed and kneeling behind Paige before shoving her length back inside the expertly destroyed backdoor of the former NXT and Divas Champion. It was hard for All Red Everything to obey Nikki's order to pull out in the first place, once she got going, Eva was like a runaway sexual freight train and would have happily pummelled Paige's behind for hours more. It was only the promise of double penetration that brought her to heel.

"Bloody fucking shit! Oh god, it's too much!" Paige weakly groaned, struggling to accommodate both massive strap-ons in her lower holes at once. She had been double penetrated a handful of times in the past by the Chickbuster but Kaitlyn always used a smaller strap-on model, whether that was because she was skilled enough to handle a bigger strap-on or it was a power move by AJ, Paige didn't know. She did know that taking over 20 inches of thick rubber meat inside of her would have been unimaginable less than a year ago but now she was a different person.

"I think it's just enough for you slut, why shouldn't a two faced bitch have two big cocks to teach her a lesson?" Nikki laughs, locking eyes with Eva Marie and nodding, to initiate the start of this double penetration fucking. First Nikki would thrust upwards, fully plunging into Paige's soaking wet pussy and as she would pull out, Eva would thrust into the depths of her ass. The two reversed each others motions, slowly at first but with each repeat, they would slightly increase the pace.

"Holy shit! This is like so fucking hot! Are all English girls this fucking nasty?" Eva happily moans as she double teams a woman that could easily kick her ass, which just turned Eva on more. Much like the Bella Twin, people often disregarded Eva Marie because of her looks. They said she was only good for fucking. She had heard that for years and now nothing got her wetter than fucking those same people into submission. Stephanie McMahon said she would only be good as a piece of eye candy on TV and low balled her on the contract offer. All it took was a late-night hotel room negotiation and now Eva was secretly making more than almost anyone on the roster.

"OHHHHHH JESUS BLOODY CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK! OHHHHHH GOODDDDDDD! IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD!" Paige's bellows of ecstasy echoed throughout the hotel room, which was thankfully soundproof otherwise the entire building would be able to hear her calls of pleasure. Every muscle in her body was tensing, she completely lost control of herself, twisting jolting in response to every thrust. Especially when both cocks were thrust inside of her at the same time. Her usually pale face, which she was endlessly mocked for, was a bright red, flushed from embarrassment and sexual bliss.

"THAT'S HOW IT FEELS TO BE FUCKING BY REAL WOMEN! NOT A UPPITY GEEK SLUT!" Nikki shouts in response, partially just to be heard over Paige's wild cries and partially due to the intense amount of pleasure she was receiving in her own right. Nikki would have been able to cum just from the mental thrill of fucking another woman with her strap-on but the stimulator constantly moving, bumping and grinding against her cunt was a bonus. Which each first thrust all women in this threesome were calling out in blissful joy, each rapidly approaching a wonderful climax.

"This is what you get Paige! You thought you were better than me but look at you now! Another loudmouth hater begging for my big dick!" Eva Marie growls into Paige's ear, leaning forward to press her massive, enhanced tits into the former NXT alpha's back. The stimulator in her own strap-on working against her clit much like Nikki Bella's, she could have cum at any moment but was holding out, delaying her gratification to utterly annihilate whatever microscopic pieces of Paige's ego remained.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MY FUCKING ARSE! FUCK MY FUCKING CUNT! PLEASE DON'T STOP! OHHHHHH GGGAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDD YES!" Paige reached out to grip the bed's headboard with both hands, her eyes were rolled back so far into her head that it would make The Undertaker proud. The pleasure she was being assaulted with was so unlike anything she could have possibly ever conceived of, she used to find it pathetic that any woman could have found any enjoyment from such a thing but now she envied them. She was jealous that they discovered it's joys before her and regretted all the time she wasted pretending to be a top when she could have experienced such decadent submission.

"Thank us slut! Thank us for fucking you better that you deserve!" Nikki's head was tilted back into the pillows, she was fully lost in her desires, thrusting with all her might upwards into Paige's cunt as it gripped her thick cock and yet remained in perfect sync with Eva. Experience having turned her into a world class fucking machine, breaking bitches was second nature to her at this point.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH MISTRESS! OHHHHH CHRIST! I'M FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" Paige couldn't even finish her words before she began to cum, the force of it hitting her like a bus. Her holes were clamping down on both thrusting cocks but it did nothing to slow their onslaught. Eyes firmly rooted back in her skull, Paige tethered on the edge of consciousness for what seemed like an eternity as her understanding of life was rearranged by girlcock inflicted bliss. Finally she just shut down, as if someone had hit her off switch, she slumped into an unconscious heap, head safely landing between the large tits of her dominator.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD TO BE A BELLA TWIN!" Nikki Bella screamed in victorious pleasure, securing another notch on her belt in her goal for total domination of the WWE's women's division. Unable to stem the tide of her own orgasm any longer, she began her first, well earned orgasm of the night.

"SHIT YEAH! FUCKKKKKKKKKK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Eva came at the exact moment her original Total Divas castmate did, dishing out powerful slaps to Paige's ass cheeks as she rode through climatic bliss. Ever the spotlight hog, she somehow had to wherewithal to turn and look directly into the camera, licking her lips and winking. As if to address the roster and show them what happens when you mess with All Red Everything and as a reminder to Stephanie McMahon what she could look forward to if she continued to give Eva preferential treatment.

"Fuck, Stephanie is going to love this. This app is going to be awesome, can you imagine how much we can bully the rest of those sluts with it? No one will ever mess with us again." Nikki says after coming back down to Earth, lightly gasping for air. Her night of wrestling and fucking having taken it's toll on her impressive stamina.

Both women remain buried inside their latest conquest for a long while, their sweaty, glistening bodies taking a well deserved breather before retracting their massive strap-on cocks, carelessly depositing the unconscious Paige to the side, who happens to land in an ass-up-face-down position on the sheets.

Never one to miss an opportunity to humiliate one of her rivals, Nikki rushed to grab her phone and began to take photos of the gaping crater that had replaced the tight asshole of the former dual NXT and Divas Champion. "I think she might actually have learned a lesson tonight: but we're not done yet, help me wake this bitch up so we can have some more fun."

******

The next morning.

Paige was awoken from her exhausted slumber roughly, in line with the treatment that she had received the previous night. A bucket of ice water crashing over her body causing her to jolt upwards from the bed and only to be met with the hysterical laughter of her two dominators. She was so startled that she almost started to swing fists at her castmates but quickly thought better of it, not wanting to disrespect her new mistresses.

"Wakey, wakey Paige." Nikki Bella said, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes, while Eva Marie was still only wearing her strap-on, she was fully dressed. Outfit, makeup and hair perfectly done, looking from the sweating, sex-crazed mess that she was devolved into over the course of last night. "I've decided that you're not worth my time, so you belong to Eva now. Make sure you act like a good girl: She's not as: forgiving as I am."

Paige offers a meek nod in response, while she was disappointed that she couldn't have both goddesses as her mistress, she was also incredibly grateful that either one would be generous enough to waste their time with an outcast like her. Suddenly her raven hair was grabbed in the strong hands of her new All Red Mistress and Paige was dragged towards the bathroom.

"I'm only getting started with you, Pumpkin," Eva said with a devilish laugh, using Paige's own praising as she marched towards the shower. She had requested a day off her media appearances for the day so she had more time to spend fucking her new toys brains out and Stephanie of course, agreed.

Nikki watched on with a satisfied smile, turning to leave the hotel room, hearing fresh squeals from Paige just as she closed the door behind her. Truthfully the reason she had given the English woman away to Eva was simply because she didn't have time. She was entirely focused on AJ Lee and would not allow any distractions, even ones that could fuck like Paige. Still, she would almost definitely have to indulge in her English bitch from time to time. For now, it was onto the next phase in her plan to destroy the legacy of the Geek Goddess.