The Bella's Bitch

Story Info
AJ Lee Vs. Nikki Bella, Winner Takes All.
10.2k words
4.55
16.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raw Late 2014

"I cannot wait for Survivor Series, that little freak is finally going to get what's coming to her." Nikki Bella said as she walked towards the women's locker room, followed reluctantly by her sister, Brie Bella. The bustier Bella having won a Halloween Costume Battle Royal to become number 1 contender for AJ Lee's WWE Diva's Championship on an episode of Smackdown a few weeks prior. "Her days are numbered, right Brie?"

"Yeah, sure Nikki, whatever you say." Brie replied half heartedly, telling her sister exactly what she wanted to hear in an effort to avoid the wrath of her current "Boss". Still bound by the terms of their Hell in a Cell match which stipulated that the loser became the personal assistant of the winner for 30 days.

Once the pair reached the locker room, they opened the door and were greeted by a sight that had become all to familiar to them during their WWE tenure. Hardcore lesbian sex. This time in the form of WWE's Alpha Female, AJ Lee mercilessly pounding the ass of the Paige. The so called "Anti Diva" had lost a Winner Takes All match at Hell in the Cell in another unsuccessful attempt to claim the title of Alpha Female and had spent most of her time bent over since.

To make matters worse for the English beauty, right beside them was her girlfriend, Emma. On her knees, mouth open with tongue hanging out like a dog, awaiting her masters next command. Being anally dominated by another woman was indescribably humiliating but AJ making her girlfriend watch while Paige moaned like a completely broken in bitch, it was unbearable.

"Ohhhhhhh! Hi! If it isn't the Bottom Twins! Ohhhh sorry, I mean Bella Twins. There's gotta be a reason I always make that mistake." The current Diva's Champion and Alpha Female moans out with a mocking, psychotic laugh. "I'm a little busy right now but if you ask me real nice, I'll make those slutty, model asses stretch- "

"Huh? Sorry were you saying something nerd? I must have spaced out." Nikki cut AJ off mid-sentence, dismissing the taunting she had become infuriatingly used to receiving from the smaller woman. "Let's see who's talking after Survivor Series."

"Ohhhhhh I think it'll still be me! Mmmmmm...Charlotte or Sasha can be next in line one day, after I retire on top of course." AJ further moans over the sound of her own pelvis smacking against the ass cheeks of "The Diva of Tomorrow", turning them from their usual pale white to a bright red. "...but a worthless model like you could never take over...MMmmmmmmMMm and I'm not done being queen."

"You think you're so much better than me because I didn't wrestle on some shitty independent shows in front of 10 people? I was busy being on the cover magazines, something a freak like you wouldn't know anything about." Nikki shouts back her soon to be opponent, defiant in the face of her arrogance.

"I know I'm better that you Nikki because I'm better than all of you, all the time, everyday." AJ replies, referring to Nikki Bella and the rest of the women's locker room, some of which are busy preparing for their matches while others intently watch the lewd lesbian display being put on by the Alpha Female. "All of you are just a bunch of failed actresses, turned shitty "reality stars" and even shittier wrestlers."

"Fuck you AJ! I am sick of you disrespecting me because you're jealous. Jealous you could never be as strong, fearless or as beautiful as I am everyday. You're just another hater." Nikki responds, earning cheers of encouragement from her Total Diva's allies, Eva Marie and Natalya.

"Awww did I upset the Total Sluts? All of you put together aren't even half the woman that I am." AJ says as she roughly pulls her big, strap-on cock out of Paige's gaping asshole and shoves it into the awaiting mouth of Emma. The Australian then happily begins to suck her girlfriends ass cream from the dick like a well trained whore. "You think I'm jealous of you? I'm the Alpha, I'm the champion! You think you could ever be me? Prove it, put that fat ass on the line at Survivor Series!"

"I think it's time everyone learns the real truth about AJ Lee. You may have got lucky against Beth but you're still the same little nerd from high school, wishing you could be like the popular girls. You're on. I going to show you what a real Diva's Champion is supposed to look like." Nikki responds, accepting the high stakes challenge.

"You're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler, you will never be able to touch me! I've been waiting to fuck that juicy ass of yours ever since you came back. After I break you, I'm going to break your sister too! I'll make her dress up like me again and then bent her over. Yes! Yes! That's what I'll do, it's gonna be so hot! Then I could at least pretend I was fucking a real woman"" AJ's groans out as she races towards orgasm, helped along by the simulator in her giant strap-on.

"Hey, what do I have to do with this, I don't even like her!" Brie replies to AJ's lustful threats. Annoyed at the unprovoked insults that she was also all to used to hearing from the cocky champion. "Even if you beat Nikki, I'll be the one to beat y-"

Brie Bella's response is cut short as the former Chickbuster begins to laugh loudly and cum at the same time, skull fucking Emma through a powerful climax. This continues for a long moment, the champion laughing the entire way through her intense sexual peak while Emma loudly gags, slobbers and chokes along her length. The leader of the EMMA-lution looked absolutely nothing like the bubbly, innocent girl that she appears to be on television, blissfully cleaning her girlfriend's ass off AJ Lee's cock.

"You think I'm going to listen to the even sluttier, weaker Bottom Twin? Your even worse that that stiff, plastic manikin you call a sister." AJ said once she come back down to earth. Showing complete disrespect for the a former Diva's Champion in Brie Bella. The Alpha Female then unceremoniously pulls her thoroughly cleaned dick out of Emma's mouth and turns her attention to the other members of the women's roster. "Emma, Paige. Hit the showers. I'm finished with you. Naomi, you're staying in my hotel room tonight. Make sure you're lubed up because I'm going to put that big, fat ass to work."

"First off, she is NOT going to beat me!" Nikki says with a furious glare to her sister before turning her attention back to AJ. "And secondly, I'm going to make you pay for every word that comes out of your mouth, you crazy weirdo!"

Brie didn't say anything but the frustration was plain to see across her gorgeous features. She resented her sister for her betrayal at Summerslam but her resentment towards AJ Lee had much deeper roots. The Geek Goddess had looked down on her from the beginning, disregarding every inch of progress she made as a wrestler.

"You know what I see when I look around this locker room? I see a bunch of cheap, interchangeable, useless women. None of could even lace up my Chuck Taylor's" AJ address the entire locker room, drawing looks of fury from the dominant women such as Eva Marie while other the more submissive women like as Naomi and Layla can only nod in agreement. Having long since been put in their places by WWE's tiny anal terror. "You're going to learn a hard lesson at Survivor Series. It doesn't matter how many times I stretch out that tight, slutty ass of yours Nikki because talent is not sexually transmitted. And you will always just be a model cosplaying as a wrestler."

****

Survivor Series 2014

Standing in the ring, AJ Lee stared across at her challenger, Nikki Bella. The tiny top had waited years for her chance to split the reality star's juicy cheeks apart with her big, fake dick. Now those same juicy cheeks were it was so close that she could practically taste them. As the bell sounded, AJ began to circle around her opponent. Planning to use her superior agility and technique to wear down the stronger woman before stretching her out with the Black Widow and then stretching her out with a hard, anal fucking.

However before she could even begin to fight, her attention was captured by Brie Bella, still standing on the apron, holding the Diva's Championship. The sight of her precious title being held by such a worthless model made WWE's Alpha Female see red. She tempted to retrieve the belt but was unexpectedly pulled into a deep kiss by the Total Diva's star .

This caught the champion completely off guard, which caused her to pull away into a hellacious forearm shot from Nikki Bella. AJ was knocked to the floor senseless, unable to even tell where she was. And her opponent took full advantage of that, picking AJ's limp body off the ring mat and up onto her shoulders for the Rack Attack. The now former champion was out cold. She didn't even hear the referee count 3, signalling the end of the match and the end of her reign atop the Diva's division.

****

AJ Lee was in shock. Her face had drained off all color, leaving her even paler than Paige as she walked, very slowly towards the Diva's locker room. She had been the Diva's Champion for a combined 406 days, she was had been the Alpha Female even longer but in just 33 seconds, it was all over. She lost to Nikki Fucking Bella. A talent-less model. This couldn't possible be real, it couldn't be possible.

"It's okay, it's just a dream. A really, really bad dream...but I'm going to wake up any second now." She kept telling herself that over and over as she inched closer and closer towards her filthy fate. The former champion's feet felt as though they weighted 100 tons as they carried her towards her impending humiliation.

"I'm going to wake up right now...right NOW...RIGHT NOW!" AJ continues to talk out-loud to herself, showing off the unhinged side of herself, many WWE fans had become familiar with over the past few years. "This can't be real, this ISN'T REAL"

Her denial continued as she reached the door to the Diva's locker room, which seems to be 10 times larger than she remembered it. AJ stood there for a long time, dreading the mocking eyes that surely awaited her on the other-side. Taking a deep breath, she at last opened the door and stepped inside. What she saw caused her heart to sink in her chest.

The entire cast of Total Diva's, every last fucking one of them was waiting. Letting out a big cheer at her arrival. Of course standing front and center was Nikki Bella, naked except the huge strap-on cock around her waist. Her twin sister, Brie Bella by her side with a smug, victorious smile on her pretty lips.

"Look who finally showed up." Eva Marie called out with a laugh. "I thought she'd be desperate to get her slutty ass filled up." Natalya finished, also laughing obnoxiously.

"You know that she is Natty. Freaks like her can usually only dream about getting owned by a real woman, she should consider herself lucky if you ask me." Brie Bella piled on to the mounting insults being throw at the former Raw General Manager.

"You cheated! It doesn't count! This isn't happening!" AJ shouts in a psychotic fury, the taunting of the Total Diva's sending her over the edge. "You're going to regret missing with me! I'm going to break you worse than I did Beth Fucking Phoenix!"

There was a brief silence in the room after AJ's outburst but it was quickly followed by uproarious laughter from the reality stars. AJ felt so small in that moment, so insignificant. It was the same feeling she had back in high school when she was bullied by the popular girls. She spent her entire life trying to get away from that feeling. She trained so hard to be the best, so no one could ever look down on her again but here she was, back to where she started, like nothing changed at all.

"You know AJ, I really should be thanking you. If it wasn't for you, Brie and I might have never patched things up." Nikki says after another long few moments of laughter. "She was really mad at me but what she really wanted was to get back at you for the years of shit you've put her through...So I made her an offer, she helps me beat you and I'll share you're tight, slutty asshole with her."

"NO! NO! NO!" AJ continues to shout out in desperate denial, pulling at her own hair. She was supposed to be smarter than these dumb bimbos so how could see have possibly been tricked by the Bottom Twins? It didn't make sense. "I'm the alpha! I beat Beth Phoenix when you were off modeling like the bimbo that you are"

"And now I'm Alpha Female and you're a loser. So why don't you shut your mouth for once in your life and come over here and face the facts. You're my new bitch. " Nikki said coldly, her big, perfect tits on full display for everyone to see. A sight that usually would have made AJ drool with desire under other circumstances. "You're all mine first, I'm going to go down in history as the one who exposed AJ Lee for the anal addicted whore she really is."

AJ stared back and tried to think of a reply but her normally quick wit failed her. She knew the rules of Winner Take All, her body was no longer her own. So she just hung her head in defeat and walked towards the new Alpha Female. Still trying to awaken herself from this living nightmare.

"Good, now strip. Slowly." Nikki ordered once AJ had reached her. The former Maxim cover girl felt pure exhilaration, she had never gotten any respect in the WWE. No matter how hard she worked, least of all from AJ Lee. Now she was the Diva's Champion and the Alpha Female. AJ Lee's respect no longer mattered because she was going to become Nikki's personal fuck-slut.

AJ reluctantly did what she was beckoned to by her new owner. Slowly removing her ring gear, revealing her perky tits, well toned abs and thick, juicy ass. Redness filling her previously pale face as she was gripped by overwhelming in embarrassment. She had no problem showing off her body but to be ordered to do so like a cheap stripper? And by Nikki Bella of all people? It was more than she could bear.

"Look at those tiny tits! How did you ever think you could compare to a woman like me." Nikki said while laughing, groping her own huge, tanned breasts as she did so. "You really are just like every edgy slut I used to fuck back in college. Another jealous hater."

"You're so right Nikki, show this weirdo where she belongs on the peaking order." Eva Marie encourages, for all the taunts and insults, every member of the Total Diva's can't help but secretly admire AJ's well-toned body, especially her thick, powerful thighs.

"Make her pay for what she did to Beth!" Natalya cheered excitedly. Beth Phoenix used to be a close friend of her, the two having reigned supreme as the Diva's of Doom at one point. That was before Beth lost her anal virginity to the psychotic spitfire know as AJ Lee. Beth had been different ever since. The once mighty top was utterly broken by the smaller woman. There was even rumors that AJ was keeping her as a secret maid ever since the Glamazon retired from the ring.

"Oh don't you worry Natty, what she did to Beth is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to this mouthy little slut." Nikki promises her Total Diva's partner before turning back towards her new conquest. "Now assume the position, I've listen to you disrespect me for long enough. It time for you to get what's been coming to you."

AJ turned her back to Nikki, grateful at the excuse to look away from the ridiculing smirks and taunting glares of her tormentors. She paused, just for a second. She couldn't deal with the reality of having to bend over for a useless piece of eye candy. Someone not even on her level, she was frozen in place. Overcome with frustration and helplessness. This was swiftly remedied by Nikki Bella's foot roughly connecting with her lower back, sending AJ crashing down on her hands and knees.

"You think you can still disrespect me! You delusional bitch! When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it!" Nikki Bella lashed out in anger, following AJ to the floor with her big, thick cock in tow. "You ever turn your back to me again and you're going to pay, you hear me?!"

Truthfully AJ hadn't meant it as a sign of disrespect, her body just wouldn't listen to her. Even then, just for a moment, she took solace in enraging her dominatrix but whatever slight satisfaction she received was immediately dashed by a hard slap to her firm butt cheeks. The former alpha narrowly stopping herself at crying out in pain from the unexpected attack.

"You don't deserve any respect, you and your whore sister are going to regret this! I swea-AHHHHHHH" AJ's once again cut off by Nikki Bella. However this time not by words, instead AJ's threats were silenced by the thick head of the rubber meat entering her vice grip like asshole. The former Chickbuster's only saving grace being the lube, Nikki had applied to the strap-on before she returned to the locker room.

This caused another insufferable mocking laugh to erupt from the other woman in the locker room. Each and everyone of them had waited a long time to see AJ Lee taken down a peg and they all intended to enjoy this moment to the fullest. "Fuck her up Nikki!" Naomi cheered. "Show her who's boss, Sis!" Brie called out. Up until recently Brie wanted to slap the taste out of her sister mouth but the twins were once again together, reunited by the one thing they both wanted more than anything. To see AJ Lee turned into a broken, submissive slut.

Nikki didn't hear a word any of her friends said. She was completely lost in the sight of her cock inside of AJ's asshole. The way that tight ring stretched along her thickness was even better than she imagined it would be. The new champion making sure she took a few mental images that she would remember until her dying days.

AJ on the other hand was digging her fingers into the carpet of the locker room floor. Trying to adjust to having her ass invaded by another woman's big dick for the first time in years. It wasn't until this moment that the reality of the situation truly set in for her. She was being bent over by a woman she had no respect for. Forced to endure as her private hole is used and abused for that woman's pleasure.

"Brie! You're supposed to be filming! Remember the plan!" Nikki snapped suddenly, despite their apparent reunion, tension clearly still exists between the twins. Brie shot her sister a look of irritation but then pulled out her phone and began recording the vulgar events occurring in the locker room. More interested in the continues humiliation of AJ Lee than with her sibling rivalry.

"Come get a close up of this freak! Her ass took my dick so easily. She calls us sluts but I can tell she's taken cock up her ass. Like a lot." Nikki further orders as she begins to gently push her hips forward, beginning her along awaited journey into AJ Lee's butt. "I'm going to record everything I do to you AJ! And then I'm going to send it to that jacked up bimbo Kaitlyn! You're little wife is going to find out that she married a filthy, anal loving slut, the hard way."

AJ felt her heart catch in her throat. Kaitlyn. They had been together in the WWE since the beginning. Partners in the ring became lovers and lovers became partners in life. Kaitlyn had already retired from wrestling but her and AJ secretly lived together as wife and wife. They had both been through the sexual riggers of the WWE Diva's division and understood what it took to be on top. Still they made a vow to each other, they could fuck as many whores into submission as they wanted too but they would save their bodies for each other.

It worked well for a time. All the way up until Kaitlyn lost a Winner Takes All match to Beth Phoenix. The Glamazon made AJ watch as she brutally fucked her then girlfriend into submission. The normal strong and energetic Kaitlyn reduced to a filthy, dirty slut, pleading for permission to cum as her asshole was violated by obscenely large lady dick. That day changed AJ Lee. The once bubbly, happy-go-lucky grappler became unhinged.