All Comments on 'The Best Birthday Ever'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Great Birthday and ever since they invented....

....Viagra it might even happen at your age! Well done.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago
Good story.

A TRUE loving wife that satisfied herself and her husband and no one else. My kind of woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

just found you--have all your stories to read an enjoy--great birthday for two people in love.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Now that is a loving wife

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent

A loving wife gives her husband the fantasy of his life on his birthday. Just husband and wife. I should have been so lucky.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 9 years ago
I can't wait...

I can't wait to read more of your cock-hardening stories. This one was really good, super jerk off stuff. Thanks.

Jay

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 7 years ago
DAMN!

Best story yet!! 10 STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How do you....

do anal on your wife while she is still wearing panties? You never mentioned about pulling them to the side or anything else......hmmmm it's a bit of a connudrum.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That's not much of a birthday present . Don't get the LW fixation on anal sex.

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

I don't 'Favorite' a story lightly. But, since you have just scripted my idea of the most incredible birthday present(s) any man could have...I Favorited this one. And you got my cum. And you've got my mind reeling with desire for something that I know I'll never get. Dammit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
531 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...