All Comments on 'The Best Birthday Present, Ever!'

by DandyMan65

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hope she fills your ass with a TS surprise next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE TO HAVE BIRTHDAY WITH HER

Would b- great to-be used like that.It could happen when ever she wants to not just on my birthday. Some body has a birthday ever day so let it-be me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to the last Anon. ..

Am I going to have to follow your miserable ass all over lit today? Learn to be nice. Make friends. Talk to an actual live human face to face not on chat. Enjoy the sun. Walk on the grass bare foot. Keep up this rude behavior in your non helpful comments and be labeled as the bitch you are.

Dandyman65 welcome to lit. That was a fantastic story. I have begged my husband to try it that way and also my front and him receiving either man or woman. So going to have him read this one. Nice first and your ending was done perfectly; with the opportunity for an additional chapter. Very well done all around. 5*

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I'll say one thing for sure and that is your lovely lady has a vivid imagination. To think of penetrating you with a strap-on as you are have your anal experience with the escort she hired. Two Thumbs up on creativity.

Like one of the anonymous comments says, I hope she gets you a TS surprise Birthday gift next time. That would ensure no front door play, and TS escorts I imagine are very experienced in the art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fuck in the ass is hot

suck and fuck it. love to hear a man getting a good anal preasent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happy anal dsy!

Great story. All involved came together. Good show of a loving wife giving her good husband a day to remember. The best part is that the male is not humiliated when he is ass fucked by his wife. This shows that straight males can enjoy getting pegged without being weak and made less of. Straight males who like getting pegged have a greater ability to enjoy sex in a different role by allowing the woman to have control . In doing this , the couple involved becomes more aware of each other's part in their sexual partnership and are drawn closer in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow that was great

I liked this because it was a husband and wife and she didn't humiliate him just gave him what he wanted.

Shawnee60Shawnee60about 3 years ago

Well written. Suspenseful. Almost real enough to be a possibility

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife can kiss ass! Guy is a wim

p for taking it up his ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous