The Best Date, Bar None: Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's next thrust pushed those thoughts from Diana's mind as wave after wave of stimulation crashed over her, drowning her in pleasure. She didn't think that she could cum again so soon but the way that her body was reacting was going a long way to proving her wrong. Thrust after thrust was driving her crazy. The variation of Steve's conquest of what little resistance she had, the depth, the angle, the speed, the grind of his pelvis into her pubis. All of the moves that Steve made only heighted her desire and shoved her closer and closer to her next orgasm.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! NOT AGAIN! OH FUCK! OH GOD!! YES, THERE, THERE, LICK MY CLIT!! STICK YOUR THUMB DEEPER UP MY ARSE!! LICK ME HARDER. OH GOD, I'M CLOSE. DONT STOP! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP NOW!! OH GOD!! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS"

And with a piercing scream, Diana stiffened as every sinew in her body grew taut enough to snap. Her toes curled, her hands gripped the bed covers and she threw her head back.

Steve stood and looked at his dishevelled damsel in distress on the bed. He was still painfully erect but otherwise his stamina was holding and he knew his body well enough to know that he was not yet dangerously close to his own climax.

Diana's misty eyes blinked a few times and tried to focus on her knight in shining armour at the foot of the bed. She tried to will her limbs and lungs to return to some semblance of her own control.

Steve turned to the mini bar and pulled bottles of water from inside. He handed one to Diana, "Here, it looks like you need re-hydrating." Diana was still gasping but she gratefully took the bottle, spun the lid off and took three big gulps. She smiled at Steve's quip and returned the same mocking look she saw on his face before poking her tongue out at him.

"Now that's just rude. And I was being nice and everything. And I was going to be more nice to you again. But now I'm not so sure." And with that, Steve sat in the chair in the corner. His knees apart, feet firmly planted as he un-capped his own water bottle and drank deep before taking his erection into his own hands. Not exactly stroking, more like fondling. Letting his hand dance over its length, his fingers to play at his balls underneath.

"More nice. To me?" Diana started to come around and sit up on the bed. For reasons that she couldn't understand, she felt completely at ease with this guy that she had only met a few hours before. She knew that she was naked. She knew that her sex was swollen and distended and wantonly on display. And yet, none of this mattered. It felt completely natural.

And in the manner of everything being natural, Diana found some strength to stand and walk across to the bathroom. She ran some cold water and freshened up her face and bathed her arms. Diana shook out her legs to get the circulation back and when she walked back into the room, Steve was sat on the bed, with his back against the headboard and his head against the wall.

"You wanna play nice now?" he said and watched her walk across to the bed, "stand up here and let me get reacquainted with the little treat between your legs."

With no further bidding, Diana hopped on to the bed, walked towards Steve until her feet were either side of his hips. Steve gripped her buttocks and pulled her close, inhaling the scent of a woman, in this case, this woman's arousal. Diana pressed herself to the cooling smoked glass that was fitted above the bed. The coldness of which clutched at her breasts, causing Diana's nipples to harden again.

When they were both settled into position, Steve resumed his attentions to Diana's pussy. Once more kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, probing, fingering, rubbing and caressing Diana's increasingly swollen and moistening labia and clitoris. Steve repeated the moves that her o so recently been so effective by combining his thumb and forefinger but this time, with his forefinger in her butt and his thumb pinching down from within.

This time was no less effective and in no time at all, Diana's orgasm was stalking her again. It moved slowly but purposely up from her feet, along the back of her calves, up the inside of her thighs, toying with her as it circled her pleasure points, moving up to her stomach, that rippled in anticipation of what was to come and along to her breasts. The heat from which was such that the glass formed rings of body prints around her.

Once the promise of release reached Diana's neck it circled her throat and made her catch her breath, rasping as she drew hoarse with panting desire. With a gasp of realisation that ecstasy was within reach, Diana climaxed again, as loudly and comprehensively as before. Her legs gave out and she collapsed in Steve's lap, her groin merging with his, sandwiching his cock between them.

"Oh God. That was intense. That was so... Wow! That was... Thank you. Oh God. Thank you, thank you. I need to... I need... I need to lie down." And with that, Diana rolled over to the side and lay next to Steve. Her breath in his lap did nothing to dampen his ardour which had remained proudly to attention, expectantly awaiting attention. A fact not lost on Diana as she admired its proportions and vigour.

"Awww, poor you. I've had soooo much fun and this little piggy had none." Diana's fingernails scratched up and down Steve's thighs and her tongue followed, tracing where her nails had been. "And there was me thinking that you were the piggy that had gone 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE', all the way home. Or at least, it might have been 'WEEEE', hard to tell. You gonna remind me how you squeal, little piggy?"

Diana nodded and once more stood with her feet either side of Steve's hips, this time facing away from him and then took a few more steps before kneeling down. Diana crouched above Steve's dick and reached behind her to guide it between her legs.

It was Steve's turn to gasp as Diana sank deep and full upon him, impaled completely and then with more control than he expected, Steve watched Diana flex and un-flex her thighs so that her knees pushed her up and down.

The view of Diana's rounded posterior inflamed Steve's desire and he felt fuller and more aroused. His hands caressed Diana's butt cheeks and his fingers pulled at them, opening her wider so that she could sit deeper upon him.

Diana rose and fell excruciatingly slowly almost unsheathing him completely on the up stroke until just the tip remained inside her. Each time Diana came to the top of each stroke, she dropped back down to spear herself back onto Steve's shaft again. In reaction, Steve's busy hands continued to stroke and caress Diana's rear and then his thumb strayed to her butt hole again, pressing and probing at its puckered secrets.

"Yes, stick your thumb up my ass. Please. I'm ready for it now. You made me so horny. Stick your thumb up my ass and if you get me wet enough, you can fuck it. You want that? You wanna fuck my ass Steve? Do you?"

Steve answered with silence and with actions. He leaned up and bit her shoulder, not so deep as to break the skin, but enough to make Diana gasp. At the same time he gripped her breast and pulled her nipple. The combination of which caused Diana's mouth to fall open and Steve slipped his thumb between her lips so that she could suck and make it wetter. Once achieved, Steve quickly withdrew and returned the slick digit to the cleft of Diana's cheeks, running it down to her crinkled rosebud, this time pushing more assertively and less hesitantly than the last time.

Diana groaned her pleasure loudly. "Oh YES!! Stick it up my ass. Make it wet then fuck me. I want it and I want it NOW!!" with that Diana lifted herself higher. Steve's cock was revealed and released, slapping itself on his lap as it did so. Diana stayed poised above it, reaching back behind her to grasp its base. Steve's thumb kept Diana's anus from shrinking shut as Diana pressed his mushroom tip to her now slick aperture.

Steve held still as Diana pushed back, Steve's flesh muscle bent at Diana's reluctant entrance. They worked in unison to achieve the correct angle, pressure and direction and were rewarded with a fleshy 'pop' as the head of Steve's erection gained admission past her sphincter. Steve withdrew his thumb.

Once lodged in her depths, the rest of his penis followed, accommodating itself in her rear. The act was one that Diana did not commit very often and so the feelings were unfamiliar but not unwelcomed. Because Diana was on top, she had better control over the depth and speed of their intercourse. She still couldn't bring herself to call it love making.

Amongst the many things that Steve and Diana had not discussed during their brief time together was Diana's fitness regimen. She was still comfortably in her twenties, with a couple of serious relationships behind her and a lot of partying so she owed it to herself to keep in shape. A swim every weekend and two or three gym sessions each week plus a daily yoga workout meant that Diana was fit. To use the phrase that she often heard, Diana was fit as fuck.

Not only was this good for her health but it meant that Diana was exceptionally flexible. She could do things with her legs that would make a stripper blush. In fact one of Diana's previous girlfriends had tried to talk her into stripping, or at the very least pole dancing.

The latter she had been tempted by. Diana had read how many women these days took pole dancing lessons to keep fit. That side of things appealed to her. Diana could use her strength, flexibility, rhythm and fitness in a slightly debauched way, without being completely reckless.

The word reckless suddenly rebounded in Diana's head as she was perched humping a complete stranger's cock up her backside. Her knees were doing all the up and down actions, crouched over Steve and now she was laying back, her shoulders almost touching Steve's chest. This caused Diana's blonde hair to fall back upon Steve's face and shoulders. Steve reached around Diana's chest and placed his palms below her bust. The feeling of Diana's taut back passage around his penis was starting to have an effect. It was like being stroked by a really strong hand inside a glove, a really soft and really moist and really luxurious glove. He breathed harder and was starting to gasp and groan and Diana bounced herself to her next climax.

As Diana felt her nipples being teased and pulled, she knew that the moment of her next orgasm was close at hand. Or rather, was close at arse. Her arse. Her arse that was filled with cock. Her arse that was filled with Steve's cock.

"YES!! That's it. Fuck me. Fuck my bum. Push your cock up my bum and make me cum again. PLEEEEASE!! I want it and I want it NOW!!" The pace of Diana's gyrations was picking up to fever pitch and now that she had established a cadence to her thrusts, she could use one hand to stroke her pussy. Diana's fingers teased her labia and twitched at her clitoris.

The effect was almost instantaneous and flash bulbs of pleasure popped in her eyes and her body followed with electric ripples of joy coursing through her limbs and she felt as if sparks flew from her finger tips and the room suddenly seemed brighter and more vivid than before. And then as Diana rolled away to relax, the colour explosions faded as well.

Steve looked down on Diana's lithe, expended form and reached to the side table to grab her bottle of water and pass it to her, before securing his own and taking a large gulp of refreshment.

After a pause to catch their breath, Steve was the first to get up and moved to the window, looking out over the city through the windows that ran from the floor to ceiling and almost the full width of the wall. Diana roused herself from the bed and stepped gracefully to join him.

Reminding herself of the body prints that her naked form had left upon the shiny glass surface above the bed, Diana now pressed herself to the window as she looked out. The night air outside made the glass close to freezing and the shock of the cold caused Diana to flinch and her nipples to become even more stiff.

The movement caught Steve's eye and he looked across to Diana at his left. His erection still stood firm and expectant, disappointed to be ungloved from its previous heavenly embrace. He took a step back and to the left to stand behind Diana's pert body. Steve reached for Diana's left hand and then her right hand and gently pulled them back towards him, holding her at each wrist.

By the measured way in which Steve took her arms, he was able to manoeuvre Diana into a new position. Diana was beginning to bend at the waist now, her cheek was the only part pressed against the window. Diana's feet spread in cautious anticipation of what was to come. Steve moved closer to Diana's round behind and his penis rested upon the natural cleft above her buttocks.

Diana could feel Steve moving back and forth behind her. Or more precisely, moving back and forth on her behind. The ridges, veins and crown of Steve's penis stroked along Diana's creases. Every once in a while, Steve would press the head of his cock more demandingly at her flesh, teasing Diana that he could penetrate that flesh at any moment and there was nothing that she could do about it. Steve had Diana's arms bound in his grip, leaving her defenceless.

And then she was free. Steve released his hold on Diana's wrists and they fell briefly by her sides. Steve's hands moved to Diana's hips. He held those hips and then stroked Diana's back. Steve reached back and forth along Diana's back, rubbing her spine and shoulders, then flaring out from her waist, over her hips and around those peachy buttocks.

Diana brought her palms up to the glass, bracing herself against its cold surface. "Please, Steve. Stop teasing. Fuck me again please." As she spoke, Diana rotated her hips to chase Steve's cock tip and try to insert it within her. "Shhhh, all in good time. This is a great view. I think that we should both savour it." And he returned to his ministrations of Diana's back and behind. With each upstroke to Diana's neck and shoulders, his groin ground into Diana's ass cheeks, continuing the teasing that Diana was begging to conclude and the main event to commence.

Back and forth along Diana's back and up and down along her rear went Steve's hands and cock. He had to confess that he was just as keen to get inside her but the anticipation that was driving her mad was getting him incredibly aroused. Steve didn't know if Diana could feel it but he was now dripping pre cum from his cock that was coating Diana's bum in its clear, viscous trail. It was like Steve was marking his territory.

That thought caused a throb at the base of Steve's penis and a clench of his ball sac. The thought suddenly went through his mind that to truly mark his territory, he should spray his seed inside her womb and knock her up.

Diana mistook Steve's groan as a weakening of his resolve and so tensed up in what she hoped would be preparation for his penetration, oblivious to the thoughts that had caused the groan. Her hands clutched fruitlessly as the glass, trying to gain purchase so that she could brace herself more fully. Diana's feet balled into the carpet, her back forming the classic pose of female supplication. Diana's shape rose from the floor with from planted feet, through straightened, taut legs to her hips, rounded at her behind so that her shape dipped down to bring her waist lower than those hips, rising again from the waist to her shoulders.

Steve admired this view and felt the thrill of conquest flow through him as he succumbed to his innermost desires. He placed a hand between Diana's legs, flattered at her moist readiness, and rubbed her swollen labia to ensure his aim would be true. Then Steve used his other hand to grip his own swollen sex organ and place its head at Diana's entrance.

"Yes. Please." The words were almost a whisper, which became a sigh, which became a groan that became a moan as Steve pressed deeper to her core. Diana was more than ready to receive this intruder but her fitness regime included Kegel exercises and she had not endured the rigours of childbirth. The result meant that each millimetre that Steve advanced was a millimetre forced by flesh on flesh. Eventually, she could feel herself full and Steve started to withdraw again.

"Please. More." Again, the whisper and this time Steve's response was to press forward again. Back and forth, he moved with deliberate ease. Sawing to and fro inside Diana's welcome embrace. Building up momentum and pace, as well as increasing in forcefulness.

By the time Diana opened her eyes to survey the view out of the window, she was blind as well as cut off from every sense and feeling that did not stem from the pounding she was now receiving on the end of Steve's cock. Once more she could feel his balls slap against her sex as Steve's sex bounced against hers.

The now familiar escalation of pleasure was climbing from Diana's toes as they started to lose purchase on the carpet, causing her to slip back slightly. By now Steve now had a firm purchase on Diana's waist, so could hold her in place as he pursued his own pleasure.

"Fuck. Yeah. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckin hell! Yeah. That's it. Keep fucking my cock bitch. You like that huh? You like my cock so far up you that you can taste it? Fuck Yeah. Keep fucking it and I'll give you a taste. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck. Yeah. Fuck it." Steve had lost his eloquence as a sheen of effort broke out on his torso, back and face. The same sheen that now coated Diana meant that Steve's grip on her waist loosened so he dug in. This meant his nails dented Diana's flash, not drawing blood but making Diana aware that he was there and that she was his.

Diana willingly dropped all pretence of resistance and accepted her role as Steve's fuck toy. But first, she had her next orgasm to pursue. It rolled across her like the backhand of a jealous lover rolls across a face in a slap. But this time instead of a resonating sting of violence and a handprint, the thunderclap of release resonated explosions of pleasure and the indelible print in the shape of Steve's penis against her womb.

The aftershocks of her latest climax rippled through her still as she re-tuned to her surroundings. Diana heard the now familiar sound of Steve's thighs and scrotum against her thighs and sex but now it was joined by a fresh sound, she was unfamiliar with. Diana hadn't witnessed Steve's orgasm yet so it was no surprise that she didn't recognise the warning sounds as his breathing got heavier. Steve's eyes started to lose focus, he could hear the blood pumping in his ears, his chest was tight, his mouth dry, his pulse throbbed in his temples as all sensation that he had focussed on the steely flesh encased within Diana's wet embrace. He was close. He was very close.

"Oh God. I'm gonna cum. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Can you feel that? Can you feel my cock ready to fill you up? I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my jizz. Fuck. Fuck FUUUUUUUUCK!!" And with that, Steve pulled his penis out and took it in his hand, directing the flow of semen that it spat forth across Diana's back and buttocks. The force of his ejaculation sent spurt after spurt onto Diana's skin but also onto the window, where it slid slowly down, leaving a trail as it went across both.

"Wow. I mean, proper wow. I mean, fucking hell, WOW! Fucking wow mister. That was something else. I was sure that you were going to cum inside me. Why didn't you?" Diana spoke as she stood up, extricating herself from Steve's spent cock along the way.

Steve stood back, creating room between him and Diana. "I thought about. I thought a lot about it. And I wanted to. But at the final second, I remembered that you're my damsel in distress and I'm your knight in shining armour. And it just didn't seem very chivalrous to do it. Besides, I figured that you're either going to be grateful that I didn't and want to say thanks, or you're going to be disappointed that I didn't and want to make up for it. Either way, it's a win for me. Provided that I've not worn you out yet."