The Best Date, Bar None: Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana could not believe the arrogance of the man, but then she laughed and admired both his charm and his stamina. Despite having dumped a huge load across her back just minutes ago, she could see that he was far from flaccid and seemed ready for more. Diana reached out and took his penis in her hand.

"Come on Sir Galahad, let's go to the bathroom and take a bath. Now you've saved your damsel, you deserve your reward. I'm not yet ready for you to put that sword of yours back in its sheath, I have some more tasks in mind for you to prove your worth to this maiden." Steve smiled at the continuation of the role play. "Although, after your most recent conquests, I'm not sure that I can call myself a maiden any more. But to answer your unasked question, the next time that you place your sword in MY sheath, it had better not come out, not until it has cum."

Steve chuckled to himself. Not only was Diana sex on legs but she was witty as well. Add that to embracing the role play and he found himself thinking that if Carlsberg did one night stands, this would be pretty close. In fact, it brought to mind the most famous scene from one of his favourite films. As far as this one night stand goes, the dial goes all the way up to eleven.

In the time it took to draw a bath full of bubbles from the hotel toiletries, their champagne was delivered and they carried on from where they had left off in the bar. They laughed at Diana hiding in the bathroom whilst a red faced hotel attendant brought the ice bucket, glasses and bottle into the room, doing his utmost to keep his eyes away from Steve, dressed in nothing more than the strip of eiderdown that had lain across the foot of the bed.

They found out a little more about each other as they drank from the same glass. There was a chaise lounge chair and foot stool. Steve lay back in the chaise with his feet on the floor, legs spread and Diana sat on the edge of the chaise, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, with her back upon Steve's chest and her legs up, resting on the foot stool.

They were both naked and she could feel his dormant penis curled up against the base of her buttocks. For both of them it felt incredibly intimate, not exactly sexual, but certainly sensual, passing the champagne back and forth and chatting like old friends.

Diana took a deep sip of champagne and then turned in Steve's lap to kiss him on the lips, using the act to share her mouthful.

Steve tried the same but failed, causing the fizzing liquid to run down both their chins and both their chests. Diana giggled as the cold fizz rivuleted between her breasts to her belly button. The same was true of Steve's overspill and Diana turned onto all fours to bend and lap the trail from his chest.

Once completed, Diana moved up to present her own chest to Steve's lapping tongue, her legs straddled Steve's hips as she cradled his head to her bosom. The position meant that she felt Steve's response to this simple act almost immediately. His penis was unfurling as blood surged into the stiffening muscle.

"Whoa up there Galahad. Time we took that bath I think so that we can get cleaned up before getting filthy again." Saying this Diana hopped off the chaise and skipped to the bathroom to switch off the taps. She pushed her stocking off, unsnapped her suspender belt, grabbed a scrunchy from her bag and twirled her hair into a bun on top of her head. Afterwards, Diana stepped into the bath and lay back beneath its frothing surface. "Come on in, the water's lovely!!"

Still mesmerised by the sight of Diana's peachy behind as it removed itself from his lap and into the bathroom, Steve was slow to respond to Diana's beckoning call. He shook his head and stood up, erection now leading the way bobbing in front of him. He stepped into the bathroom and took in the sight before him.

The only parts of Diana that could be seen were her left knee, her right foot, her left forearm as it rested on the knee and the rising slopes of her bust as it emerged from the foam to slope up to her shoulders, neck and head.

Making up for lost time, Steve stepped straight in, grateful for the fact that despite its modest size, the bath's taps were central and not at either end. This meant that once they were both in, they could both lay back without the risk of taps pressing into their backs.

With the practised ease more associated with frequent lovers, their limbs positioned themselves so that Diana's thighs were on top of Steve's and her feet tucked in around his hips. Diana picked up a washcloth and soap and began lathering it up. She rubbed the soapy cloth along Steve's shoulders and chest. Steve enjoyed the sensations and ran his own hands up and down Diana's legs.

The proximity of such a sexy woman, the memories of what had happened in the last few hours, the intimacy of the caresses that they now shared all contributed to the continuing revival in Steve's erection.

Diana raised her eyebrow as she acknowledged this fact. She could feel the swelling head of Steve's penis slide along her inner thigh towards her labia and she sighed at the pleasures it signalled. She dropped the cloth back in the water and used only her hands to rub soap all over Steve's chest and shoulders, where she could reach. The movements of her hands could only be achieved by moving the rest of her body back and forth along Steve's thighs.

This movement brought their sex organs tantalisingly close, again and again and every once in a while the head of Steve's cock pressed against Diana's swollen lips as it tried to gain admission to her innermost depths.

But space was limited and so Diana changed their positions. She stood up and turned around before sitting back down. Mimicking their position on the chaise, Diana rested her head back on Steve's shoulder and sat between his legs. For his part, Steve shifted his legs so that Diana could sit comfortably between them.

Diana passed him the soap and every exposed inch of Diana's slick skin was caressed and lathered at Steve's hand. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, once more feeling Steve's erection at her buttocks but this time less flaccid and more resolute.

"Mmmmm, that's good. I could quite happily stay here all night with you to lay upon. You're very calming." Diana murmured as she closed her eyes and focussed on the pleasures that she was being given.

Steve alternated between submerged and exposed flesh as he soaped and rinsed Diana's upper body, arms and neck. Her skin was smooth, even without the lather to lubricate it. With Steve's age came many years experience and he was starting to think that he had never met a woman so perfect in every way. Sex on legs, flawless skin, wicked sense of humour, a filthy mind, peachy backside, pert breasts, a twinkle in the eye that was suggestive, kissable lips, a tight pussy, an arse that was equally welcoming, flexible and limber, great taste in clothes and underwear and all in all a delight to be with, both sexually and socially. Until now he had thought that Sarah was the closest he had come to his ideal woman but he had ended that because what had started as the excitement of dating a work colleague lost its frisson when she tried to use her relationship for advancement and when she started to get more reckless than he was comfortable with in the office. What used to set his pulse racing at the thought of discovery began to bring him out in a cold sweat.

With Diana there was no such complication. Steve couldn't decide whether she was perfect. Or whether it was just the sex and booze talking. All he knew was that this was one of the best nights of his life, bar none.

And as if to prove the point, Diana started to rock her hips back and forth. She was still resting on Steve's chest but from her waist downwards, her body undulated beneath the surface of the bath water. The effect was to rub the cleft of her butt cheeks up and down the now fully erect length of Steve's penis. As if it were designed and destined to be there, his cock adjusted to the slick channel of flesh between her globes.

The effect on Steve was almost overwhelmingly pleasurable. The bath water reduced the friction of the motions without dulling the sensations. It felt like a moist glove was gripping him firmly but not tightly and giving him a most exquisite hand job.

In return for the pleasure that he was receiving, Steve reached for Diana's breasts. First he cradled and stroked the fullness of their form, lifting them occasionally to cup his palm beneath. Then with his palms pressing gently into their flesh, his thumb and forefinger turned their attention to her nipples. Steve tweaked and poked and gently flicked the rubbery nubs. The more he teased, the more Diana's soft moans grew and the more energetically she rocked her hips against him.

Knowing the impracticality of taking Steve inside her in the narrow confines of the bath, Diana reached her own fingers between her thighs in search of her clitoris. Once contact was made, she deftly got to work pleasuring herself. She rubbed but beneath her clit's swollen hood but also along the puffy lips of her labia. Every now and then, her fingers would dance deeper and more adventurously inside her, stroking her g spot.

It didn't take long until Steve could feel Diana's body start to tense as her next climax began to build. He became slightly more aggressive in his pulling and rubbing of her breasts and nipples.

"Yeah. That's right. Squeeze my tits harder. Harder, Pull them harder. Squash my nips. Harder. Harder. Ohhhh, So close. Harder. Pull them harder. Harder. Uhhhhhhhhh!!" Of course Steve did has he was told. He played with Diana's beautiful, perky breasts almost without mercy. Just stopping short of causing real pain. As it was it would take some time for the red marks to fade. Added to this, at the moment of Diana's immersion into her ecstasy, Steve had somehow managed to get his mouth to her neck and shoulder to bite firmly, without breaking the skin.

The effect had been to overwhelm Diana with both pleasure and pain and she felt that she would almost pass out. She felt as if every muscle and sinew in her body had been pulled as tight as guitar strings and then she had been strummed to play the sweetest music that no one but her could hear. The release of tension when her orgasm peaked, crested and rolled away was like nothing she had experienced for a long time. All her limbs now felt like jelly.

"Oh God. Thank you Steve. That was incredible. That was ... Wow! I can't ... think ... speak straight. Oh God!!. That was ..." Whatever Diana said or intended to say was lost as she collapsed. Steve could feel her full weight, such as it was, pressed against him. He cradled his arms around her waist and where he had moments ago bit his teeth to her flesh, he now kissed with the tenderness of familiar lovers.

They lay in each other's embrace for a few moments but such was the comfort and security of how they felt that it could have just as easily been hours or even days. So reassuring and so unthreatening was their position. Eventually Diana opened her eyes, grateful that they had elected not to switch on the harsh, blinding glare of the main light in the bathroom and were lit only by the bedroom lights intruding across the bathroom's threshold.

Next, Diana sat up. Her back reluctantly separating company from Steve's chest and once more one became two. "Hey lover. If you'd care to step out of the bath, I can give you a blow job to blow your mind. And then I want you to cum on my tits and face. Do you think that you can do that? Do you want to do that?"

They say that actions can speak louder than words and in this case, Steve's actions screamed his reply. He stood up and stepped out of the bath, His cock was almost painfully erect from the stimulations it had been receiving courtesy of Diana's derriere and it bobbed and swung before him like the lance of a jousting knight. Once more, he thanked his lucky stars that his knight in shining armour had found such a wonderful damsel in distress this evening.

Also without speaking, Diana re-positioned herself in the bath so that she could reach to Steve's penis and testes. She started with the latter by kissing each ball and licking the skin around, above and beneath as her hand lifted Steve's cock out of the way. Then she spat copiously on its tip and curled her fingers around its girth, rubbing and twisting the solid flesh in her grip as she brought the head of Steve's cock to her mouth.

Steve expected her to go slow. Perhaps to kiss and lick as Diana had done to his balls. But no. As if she was slurping a McDonald's thick shake, Diana sucked his cock as far back as she could get in one go. Steve went dizzy with lust as the head of his penis grazed the back of Diana's throat and her tongue swirled proficiently around his glans.

Whatever Diana was doing, she ensured that she produced a lot of saliva and this ran down Steve's cock as she bobbed her head back and forth along it. Diana's hand still gripped the base of Steve's shaft, controlling the depth and pace of its penetration of her mouth. As it was coated in her spittle, she brought her other hand back to caress and worry his scrotum with playful squeezes and rubbing. Her fingers teased along the exposed skin between that scrotum and his anus. Again, made slick from the spit she was spreading.

Diana mumbled something from around Steve's cock. The actual words were irrelevant. All she wanted was to attract his attention. She succeeded and Steve opened his eyes to look down. His knees buckled at what he saw and almost gave way. If there is a more erotic sight than that of a lover at your groin, staring up with lust filled eyes, with her mouth stuffed full of your cock, Steve was at a loss to think of one in that moment.

And that moment only got better as Diana released his dick from her grasp and planted her hands upon his buttocks. Now there was nothing stopping his further violation of her mouth. Diana's blue eyes shone with desire despite the fact that tears were starting to form on their surface, telling him that she was his to do as he wanted and that she willingly surrendered to whatever happened next.

Another groan escaped Steve's lips of both pleasure and gratitude. He gripped her head in his hands, his fingers embedding themselves in Diana's hair as he assured himself of his grip. As he tensed his buttocks to make his first thrust, Diana beat him to it and pulled him almost violently towards her.

The result was that the head of Steve's cock bludgeoned its way past the back of her mouth and rammed itself into the top of her Diana's throat. Now working in unison with common purpose, Steve pushed and Diana pulled and another inch gained admission. In no time at all, Steve could feel Diana's nose pressed to his pubic bone. His penis was completely buried in her mouth and down Diana's throat.

Both the feeling itself and the realisation of what it meant, the total submission and acceptance to do his bidding in any way to give him pleasure, were almost too much to bear. Diana could feel Steve's buttocks stiffen and become tighter as he prepared for his next ejaculation.

As much as Diana wanted to stay in that position, face stuffed with cock, and take Steve's seed straight down her throat and into her belly, she was finding it hard to breathe. With a loud gasp and shower of spittle, she released Steve's cock from the confines of her mouth.

Despite panting heavily, Diana lost no time in gripping the slick, throbbing length of Steve's cock. She was determined now and her fist pumped and twisted up and down as she rushed to give him his release. This was not an entirely selfless act as she now longed to be scorched by a trail of his semen on her flesh. Diana wanted to be branded as his property and to wear the indelible marks of their union. Obviously, this was not to be so she would have to make do with something less permanent.

The moment of which was close at hand, if not in hand. Steve braced his hands on the walls of the bathroom and locked his legs out as best he could. He knew that this was going to be something else and didn't want to risk collapsing in a heap on the floor.

"Come on baby. Give it to me. Give me your cum you naughty boy. Did you like fucking me? Which was the best? My pussy? My ass? My mouth? My throat? Which of my holes pleased you most? Come on Steve. Cover me in your cream and make me yours. Give it to me, Come on. I'm begging for it. Give me your cum. Pleeeease!!"

At the mention of each of the places in Diana's body that Steve had taken pleasure, he had flashbacks of those encounters. Fucking her on the bed, both pussy and ass. Fucking her at the window, pussy only. As close to fucking her in the ass in the bath as he could get. The blow job that did indeed blow his mind from her mouth and throat.

The mental, physical and visual stimulation, as well as Diana's words all combined to destroy whatever stamina and self control Steve might have had left. With a mighty roar of "OHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" he felt his balls boil over and a stream of his semen gush forth. First it spattered Diana's face, some of it finding its way into her mouth, and then as she directed its spurts, Steve splashed more seed upon her neck, chest and breasts. "Oh yes! That's it baby. Give me your cum. Cover me in your cream Steve. Show me what a slut I am. Mmmmm. You taste so good in my mouth. I love your cum. I want more. I want it all. Give it to me. Pleeeease!"

Finally spent, Steve opened his eyes to look down. He now realised that there was a more erotic sight than the one that he had witnessed earlier. His thick, baby making seed was coating everything. The bathroom tiles. Diana's hair and face. Her upper body. He could see drops of it in the bath water and on her thighs. Diana was covered but what made it truly erotic was the smiling look of adoration and submission that looked back at him. She looked truly beautiful. Her eyes shone. Her skin glowed. Her smile could light the darkest night.

Suddenly Steve was overwhelmed with the feelings sexual, physical, sensual and almost spiritual completeness and fulfilment. He felt completely at ease, albeit the exertions of the last few hours were now taking their toll. Steve stepped back and picked up a towel. "May I?" He held it open and beckoned Diana to get out of the now cool bath and move to his embrace.

Unable to resist, Diana yielded without thinking and without question. She allowed herself to be wrapped in the soft, thick cotton towel and in Steve's strong arms. Diana snuggled her head into the crook of his right arm, sighing and murmuring as she moulded herself into him.

Gently, Steve rubbed her through the towel to start the process of drying off, knowing that the proximity to her was doing the same for him. Or for his front at least. Diana's next words were almost a whisper, "Take me to bed, please."

Steve kissed the top of Diana's head, took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Wordlessly now, they pulled back the sheets, turned out the lights and slid into cool, crisp cotton. Little did they know that they both loved the feeling of stepping out of a bath and straight into a freshly laundered bed. Something else that they had in common.

Still not needing to speak, Diana lay down and turned her back to Steve. Far from being an indication of rejection, Diana was making her invitation to spoon known. Yet something else that Diana and Steve had in common, both enjoyed the intimacy of a man enveloping himself around his partner, moulding their bodies together, as they gave in to sleep.

Steve kissed the back of Diana's neck, receiving only a murmur of acknowledgement from Diana, eyes already closed, breathing evenly and relaxed completely in their embrace.