The Best Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Chandra laughed and nodded, "Right, like it wouldn't have done the same thing to me. Three hands and two sets of lips, what could the problem possible be?"

Madison chuckled softly and said with a fake Mexican accent, "Problem? What problem? I didn't see a stinking problem." Then we all three laughed.

When the laughter stopped, Madison took a swallow of her beer and said, "I think anyone of us in between the other two will be in big trouble, good trouble but still in trouble."

After a seconds pause, she grinned and asked, "Ok, who's next?"

This had us laughing again as Chandra and I both raised our hands and yelled, "Me, me!"

With a big grin, Madison stood up and pulled Chandra to her feet. She turned her around and sat her on my leg as she said, "We've got to keep things even, and anyway, I want to kiss you again."

Chandra started to say something but my hands snaked up under her arms to cup and then squeeze her breasts. Her hands came up to cover mine as I massaged her tits, her back arching slightly, pressing them tighter to my hands. Madison leaned forward and kissed Chandra's lips, as I took a lick up along the side of her neck; Chandra moaned softly.

After a few moments of both Madison and me, kissing her, Chandra was making an almost continuous whimpering sound. I moved my hands up, unbuttoned her blouse, and opened it. Now I had freer access to her breasts and rolled both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

Madison noticed what I was doing and as I cupped each breast and then held it firmly, she broke the kiss and lowered her lips to first one nipple and then the other. Chandra moaned loudly as Madison's sucked on each tit. I dropped my hands to Chandra's lap and played with her pussy through the short skirt she wore. This brought an even louder moan from her as her hips began to move on my leg.

I quickly bunched the skirt up in my hands and finally had it out of the way enough, so I could slide one hand down to cover her sex. As my middle finger diddled over her clit, her hips jerked and a shiver ran up her body.

I slipped my finger lower, dipped it into her wet opening to the first joint, and rotated it. She tried to rotate her hips and get more of the finger inside but couldn't, because of the way she was sitting.

Madison had a breast in each hand and was having a feast on them. Chandra's hands were on Madison's head, guiding it from one nipple to the other, back and forth. My finger was very slippery as I ran it back up along Chandra's slit to roll her hard clit around.

When I did, her hips started to jerk and flex, as she yelled loudly. "Yes! Oh yes!" And came with a rush.

It was only seconds later that her hands left Madison's head and moved my hand away from her clit. Then they went back to Madison's head and eased her away from the nipple she was sucking. Then she laid her head back on my shoulder as little shivers and quivers ran up and down her body.

As Madison sat back in the chair, I held my middle finger out right in front of her face. She glanced from it to Chandra's exposed pussy and then grinned as she took a tentative lick at it. She looked me right in the eyes and smiled as she sucked Chandra's juices off the finger, swirling her tongue around the digit as though it were a miniature dick.

"That'll give you an idea as to whether you'll like it or not," I said softly.

Madison grinned around the finger and sucked on it harder. When she popped it out of her mouth, she took a deep shuddering breath, and whispered, "Damn, I almost came all over myself, again."

Chandra stirred on my shoulder and sighed; slowly she sat up and then turned so she could kiss me. When she broke the kiss, she sighed again and said, "Damn, two mouths and four hands are dangerous."

She looked at Madison and giggled, "Especially when one of the mouths is yours. I've had fantasies about the two of us but never imagined it happening for real."

I looked at Madison and said, "I told you so."

She laughed and moved to kiss me lightly on the lips. Afterwards she replied, "I know you did and thanks for the appetizer, I know I'm going to really enjoy the main course now. It's so sweet and tangy at the same time. Nothing like I expected."

Chandra looked from one of us to the other and started to ask what we were talking about, but I kissed her and nibbled on her lower lip, which made her forget about it. When Madison leaned over and ran the tip of her tongue around Chandra's hard nipple, she jumped and pushed at both of us.

"Ok guys, let's not start that again, I ain't over the last one yet. Damn that was intense, short, but very intense. What was happening to my neck and tits had me distracted, then Randy added that finger to the mix, and my mind wasn't sure what felt better. Then that orgasm hit me from out of left field, my poor little brain was on overload as my body tried to catch up with all that was being done to it."

"I know exactly what you mean, girlfriend. That's the way it was for me, only you had skin-to-skin contact on the bottom and top half. I think I got short changed here." Madison said and then laughed. "That's alright though, I'll make up for it later."

"How are you going to do that?" Chandra asked as she stood up and had to grab onto Madison for support.

"You're kind of wobbly there girlfriend," Madison said. "Come on, let's move this party in on my bed and I'll show you, in a little bit. Right now I think its Randy's turn to get between us, what do you think."

Chandra glanced down at me and grinned. "Damn, straight," she said.

Madison reached out a hand and rubbed it over the bulge in the front of my jeans, "Yeah, it's damn straight alright, or as straight as it can get in those pants," she said and then laughed. "Let's go get those off him and see just how straight we can get it before it explodes."

Chandra laughed and took my hand, pulling me to my feet. She looked at my face and chuckled before she added, "Remember, we won't kill you on purpose."

I glanced from her grinning face to Madison's and replied, "Yeah, that's what's got me worried." Both girls laughed and led me into the bedroom.

*****

Chandra started unbuttoning my shirt, while Madison worked on the fastenings of my belt and levies. The shirt came off, the pants came down, and I found myself sprawled on my back on Madison's bed.

Each girl grabbed a boot and off they came. The socks and pants were not far behind. I lay there looking up at the two fully dressed young women, grinned, and put my hands behind my head.

"Madison, I think, he thinks, that he's just going to lay there and watch us undress for him," Chandra said.

"It does look that way doesn't it?" Madison replied. "What do you think we should do about that?"

"I think he should work on undressing one of us while the other one teases him and we'll switch at each article of clothing," Chandra said thoughtfully.

"Sounds like a great idea to me." Madison replied, "Since he's already got your blouse undone, we'll start there."

Looking down at me, Chandra placed her hands on her hips and said, "Okay, buster, you heard the lady, get up here and get to work."

Still grinning, I sat up and reached for her blouse.

Madison said, "Nope, stand up and do it right. Here, move over this way and stand between us. As you take off an article of our clothes turn and do the same for the other one." She looked over at Chandra. "That way we can tease him from behind and in front."

As I reached for Chandra's blouse again, a pair of hands came around my waist and gripped my manhood. Chandra moved forward and kissed me as I removed the blouse. When it came off, her hands joined Madison's. Four hands on your balls and dick are quite a feeling let me tell you.

When I dropped the blouse on the floor, Chandra stepped back and Madison released me, "Okay, turn around," she said, "My blouse is next.

All four hands were back teasing me as I unbuttoned the blouse. Madison kissed me and rubbed her hard nipples against my chest as I took the blouse off. Chandra's hard nipples were against my back as her hands continued to play.

I dropped that blouse and turned to undo Chandra's skirt. With four hands on my dick and balls, and hard nipples on my back, my hands were shaking as I got the skirt undone and dropped it to the floor. Chandra was now naked and she went down to one knee and sucked the sensitive head of my manhood into her mouth.

Madison rubbed my shaft with one hand and rolled my balls with the other. I groaned loudly and Chandra looked up at me, as she tried to grin around the hard piece of meat in her mouth. She watched my face as her mouth followed Madison's hand up and down my shaft. I groaned even louder, she released me with a slurping sound, and stood up.

My legs were as shaky as my hands when I turned around to work on the snap and zipper of Madison's jeans. Chandra was plastered to my back, rubbing her body against me as she took over stroking my shaft with one hand and rolling my balls with the other.

I finally got the jeans undone and was sliding them down her legs. As I leaned over at the waist, to do this, Chandra released my balls and ran her free hand up and down the crack of my ass, teasing my asshole. I jerked at her first touch and then worked on getting Madison's feet out of the pants. She wasn't helping a lot.

As I got the first foot out, I felt Chandra's tongue licking in little short flicks along the crack of my ass. I was reaching for the second foot when her tongue flicked at my asshole. I jerked and tried to move forward but ran head first into Madison.

I had a hold of her foot and the jeans. She got off balance and grabbed me, pulling me forward as she fell. Chandra still had a grip on my manhood and hip, my bent waist trapped the one holding me, and this pulled her forward.

Madison ended up flat on her back with my face in her pussy. I was on my knees with my ass up in the air. Chandra still had a grip on my manhood and was now licking at my ass vigorously. I moaned loudly and took a long lick right up the middle of Madison's slit. She jumped and grabbed my hair, pulling my face tighter into her pussy. Chandra was stroking her hand up and down the length of my shaft.

It was only a few minutes later that I came up out of Madison's pussy and warned Chandra that she was fixing to waste the only shot I probably had for the night. She laughed and pushed at my ass with her free hand.

As I moved forward she said, "Then go on and give it to Madison. Give it to her good, I want to watch you fuck the shit out of her, like you did me that night."

As I moved forward, Chandra guided my manhood right to Madison's wet opening. The night I had made love to Madison, I had not been nearly this hard. The night before with Chandra and Madison's oral fixation had seen to that. Now I was as hard as nails and almost out of control.

Madison lifted her hips as I entered her and I rammed myself home to my full length and breath. Madison gasped as my pelvic bone smacked against her clit, her legs coming up into the air and then spreading wide.

I pounded into her with full hard strokes. Each time I slammed into her clit and pussy, she yelled loudly. On about the forth or fifth stroke, I suddenly felt Chandra's fingertip against and then in my asshole, this brought a long groan from me as I slammed back forward into Madison. Chandra's finger followed me forward and on the next backstroke, it went even deeper into my ass.

This was a new experience for me and even though it felt good, it was rather distracting. I continued to hammer into Madison, as Chandra fingered my ass hole in counterpoint. Suddenly I was coming like there was no tomorrow and Madison was yelling incoherently in my ear as she came with me.

My orgasm seemed to last forever and even after I quit shooting, it rolled on and on. Madison's hips were still jerking and bucking up against mine in little quick short movements. Every move she made sent little waves of pleasure rippling along my shaft.

I was having trouble supporting my weight on my hands and knees. The worry of falling on Madison finally made me move back. Unsteadily, I got out from over her, collapsed on the floor, and rolled over onto my back.

After a minute or two, I finally got enough energy to open my eyes. Chandra was sitting on the side of the bed, grinning down at the two of us. I looked over at Madison, who was still sprawled out on floor next to me. Her arms were out above her head and her legs were wide apart. She was breathing hard and her eyes were tightly shut.

"Well, there are two sets of socks knocked off," Chandra said with a laugh.

I looked back at her and tried to grin but it felt more like a lopsided smile. Chandra looked at me hard for a second and then asked, "Are you alright?"

With an effort, I nodded my head slowly. Chandra's grin was back as she said, "Well, if that didn't kill you, you just might make it through the night." This time I seceded in grinning.

Madison groaned softly next to me and in a whispery voice said, "I'm not to sure if I will though."

Chandra laughed and replied, "Oh hell, you'll live. You only got about a third of what I got that first night."

I heard Madison giggle before she whispered, "Shit, no wonder you were a zombie the next day."

She paused, took a couple of deep breaths, and added, "I must have had three orgasms and then that last one hit me like a ton of bricks. He was suddenly so hot inside me and I blew up."

Chandra chuckled and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean, I've been there."

There was a short silence and then Chandra asked Madison, "Why is that? He's nicely built in that department but not overly so, why does he have that effect on us?"

Madison rolled her head from side to side and replied, "Hell, if I know? He's just a dirty old man that you had to pick up, or rather that picked you up."

Chandra laughed and said, "Well, that's true."

"He just seems to touch something deep in me that gets me all wound up and then he gets me off harder than anyone ever has before. I don't understand it and to tell the truth, I really ain't going to worry about it. I for one am going to enjoy it for as long and as often as possible," Madison said slowly.

I stayed out of the conversation, as I did not have a clue, myself. I just thanked my lucky stars and left it at that.

*****

We were silent for a few minutes and then Madison struggled up to a sitting position. She sat there a second and then looked over at me. "Hey, old man, are you alive or did you go to sleep?"

I opened my eyes and grinned up at her. "I think I died earlier and got a glimpse of heaven. Now I'm back here with you two, so you can give me some more hell."

Both girls laughed and Chandra came over to sit on my stomach. "You ain't seen hell yet," she said with a chuckle.

I grinned and ran my hands up along her thighs. "Oh, I don't know about that, how could a pair of angels like you two give anyone hell?"

Both girls laughed again and Chandra wiggled on my belly. "I could come up there and sit on your face. I'm so wet from watching you two that I'm a swamp. I'd probably drowned you."

She looked over at Madison and said, "I think there's a big wet spot on your bed just from me sitting down there." She rocked her hips and added, "I'm making a pretty big one right here on his belly."

Madison grinned and said, "You should feel the one I'm sitting in. I need to move but I just ain't got the energy yet."

Chandra looked at me and then back to Madison. "Maybe we need to hit the shower and clean up. A little warm water and rest would probably revive all of us."

She paused and grinned, looking back down at me. "Then I want to find out what I missed the other night by not letting you eat me like you wanted to."

Madison laughed and said, "He's the biggest lesbian I've ever met, and I'm not talking about size either."

Chandra looked down at me, giggled, and replied, "I can hardly wait to find out."

I caught a sudden big grin flashing across Madison's face and grinned myself. Chandra may get more than she bargained for if she's not careful, I thought to myself.

"A shower sounds good to me," I said. "I'm a real mess, especially with you rubbing yourself all over my stomach," I said to Chandra.

She giggled and rocked her hips back and forth, as a soft, wet, squishy sound came from between us. "I can't help it if you two got me turned on and I'm horny as hell."

Madison and I both laughed and then Madison said, "Okay, everyone out of the pool and into the shower."

*****

The girls got me up off the floor and we headed for the bathroom. I was the last one in the small enclosure and it was a tight fit. Madison adjusted the water and Chandra picked up the bar of soap.

"Okay, whoever drops this has to go get it. We sure won't have to worry about bending over, there's no way we could."

"Even if you could bend over, I couldn't do anything about it except grin and whistle. I'm as limp as an old worn out dishrag." I replied with a grin.

Madison was under the water flow and Chandra had the soap, so we rotated around until we were all wet and then the soapy fun began. There were hands and bodies rubbing everywhere, along with giggles and laughter, with a squeal or two thrown in for good measure.

This went on until Madison said, "Okay guys, this is a lot of fun but we ain't got unlimited hot water here so we better hurry up."

I was under the water at the time, so I rinsed off as much soap as I could and exited. I found three towels and started to dry off. Chandra was next out and I handed her a towel. She dropped it and came into my arms for a long passionate kiss.

Madison opened the shower door and said, "Hey you two."

We broke the kiss and attacked her with the towels, among other things. Again, amid a bunch of laughing and giggling we all ended up dried off, more or less.

Madison broke away and asked, "Who wants a beer beside me?" Everyone did so we headed for the kitchen.

*****

I took my beer and sat down at the table. Chandra took hers, stood looking at me for a few seconds before she moved over, and climbed up to sit on the end of the table, facing me. Madison watched her and then chuckled.

"I think our Chandra's hinting at something."

I laughed and replied, "Whatever gave you that idea, her sitting on the table with her legs spread or the silly grin on her face?"

"Both." Madison replied with a laugh.

"Well! What can I say? I'm guilty as charged. Anyway, I'm still horny," Chandra, said grinning back at us.

Madison sat down in the chair next to me, and leaned back, her eyes wandering over Chandra's body from head to toe and back again. Chandra was looking at me and sipping her beer, she hadn't noticed Madison, but I had.

Chandra grinned, lifted her left foot up, and placed it on the edge of the table. This brought her sex more into view and I grinned. I was grinning at the fact that Madison had licked her lips and swallowed hard.

I reached out with my beer bottle and ran the neck slowly up and down along the inside of Chandra's raised thigh. She tensed as the open end of the bottle brushed against the smooth skin of her outer lip each time it moved in that direction. I was teasing her and she knew it, as the grin on her face got bigger.

I took a swallow of my beer and returned it to stroke her thigh. Only this time I went down the raised thigh to her outer lip, followed it up, and cross her mound, then back down the other side and outward along her other thigh. She watched the bottle where it touched her closely and shivered as it first touched her sex, the shiver came back as the bottle rubbed down the other lip.

As I took another swallow of my beer, she giggled and said, "I'd be careful there, you might end up with a pussy flavored beer."

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers