The Best Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Grinning, I moved the beer bottle over and touched it to the top of her slit. As I slowly moved it down, pressing it into the folds of her sex, I asked, "What would be wrong with that? The beer companies could make another fortune if they could figure out how to make a pussy flavored beer."

"Ain't that the truth?" Chandra said with a laugh.

"I'd try one if it was Chandra flavored," Madison said softly. Chandra's head turned toward her girlfriend, her mouth dropping open.

The bottle was now at the wet opening to Chandra's sex and I gently pushed it forward. It slipped easily into her until the flare of the bottle itself was against her. Her hips had jerked at the sudden intrusion and then she moaned softly, her eyes closing. I worked the bottle around for a second or two and then slowly withdrew it.

Grinning, I handed it to Madison and said, "Here's one for you to try."

She laughed as Chandra's eyes popped open. Madison looked at me a second and then at Chandra, as she turned up the bottle and took a long drink. Chandra's eyes got wide, as Madison licked her lips and swallowed the neck of the bottle.

Chandra yelled, "Madison!"

Madison sucked on the bottle for a moment or two and then took another swallow of beer. She licked her lips again and grinned. "Damn, that is good."

Looking at me, she handed the bottle back and said, "Why don't you freshen it up for me."

"No problem," I said and reached out to touch the bottle to Chandra's opening again.

She gasped at the touch and then rolled her hips slightly. I slipped the bottle into her as her eyes closed again. I worked the bottle in and out a half dozen time slowly, pressing the main part of the bottle tightly to her each time. Her hips were starting to rock back and forth against the bottle, when I removed it and handed it to Madison. I took Madison's and used it to resume fucking Chandra.

Chandra's eyes had opened when I removed the first bottle and she now watched Madison, lick, and suck on the bottleneck. As the second bottle entered her, she moaned, and closed her eyes for only a second, and then she was back to watching Madison. Her hips were moving against the bottle as soon as it was in her. As I worked the bottle, her eyes would slowly close and then jerk back open to look at Madison.

After a minute or two, Madison held out her bottle and we swapped. As Madison took a swallow of beer and then licked the neck of the bottle, Chandra whispered, "I can't believe you are doing that."

She took a shuddering breath and added, "I can't believe, I'm fixing to come on a beer bottle."

Her eyes closed and she made a little whimpering sound deep in her chest, as her hips jerked and her stomach muscles flexed several times.

I continued to work the bottle slowly in and out until she started to relax and shifted her ass back a little. I removed the bottle and grinned at Madison. "Here, this will be the best one yet."

She took it with her eyes still locked onto Chandra's face and took a long swallow. As she was sucking on the long neck, Chandra's eyes opened. Madison removed the bottle from her mouth and slowly licked at the wet sides of the bottle.

After a moment, she grinned at Chandra and said, "You're my flavor of the month. I love your taste, it's so sweet but tangy at the same time. It's nothing like mine."

Chandra's mouth worked a couple of time but nothing came out. "I can't believe your doing that," She finally said, again.

Grinning, I stood up and took her beer. She looked at me suddenly as I eased her back to lie on the table. I lifted her other foot to the edge of the table and bent over, my face right above hers. I glanced over at Madison and then said to Chandra, "If you don't believe that, then what's going to happen next will blow your mind."

I kissed her deeply and then nibbled on her lower lip. When I went back to kissing her, she suddenly jerked a couple of times and then moaned loudly. I knew then that Madison had, had the nerve to go through with her fantasy.

It must have suddenly dawned on Chandra who was between her legs and eating her pussy, because she was suddenly fighting with me to get up. I held onto my end and kept on kissing her, letting Madison worry about her end. Just as suddenly, Chandra quit fighting as a moaning wail started deep in her chest and worked its way out.

She grabbed a hold of me and the intensity of the kiss we shared went into overdrive. I could feel her hips jerking and bucking behind me, but was so absorbed in our kiss, that I wasn't too interested in it.

The wailing moan grew louder and Chandra broke the kiss. She was thrashing around as shiver after shiver ran up and down her body. The wail was now a yell and I looked back to see Madison's head trapped between her friends thighs, her head moving slightly as her tongue worked at Chandra's clit. I grinned and winked at her.

The yell lessened and her thighs released their grip on Madison. Madison's head slowly moved lower, so I leaned over to kiss and then suck on one of Chandra's hard nipples. Chandra's hands were now on my head, the yell back to a low moan. Another minute or two and Chandra sighed deeply before pushing at my head and then reaching towards Madison's.

Madison moved back and sat down on a chair, a wild look on her wet face. I grinned at her down the length of Chandra's body and then I walked over and kissed her long and deep. She came up off the chair and plastered herself to me, moaning as she rubbed her sex against my right leg.

After a minute or two, the moaning became a long groan and she shuddered. She broke the kiss and clung to me, hugging me tightly.

"Damn, that was even better than my fantasies," she finally whispered softly.

All was silent for another moment and then she added, "Thank you. You really did what you said you were going to do. When you looked at me and winked, and then started to kiss her, I knew it was my time to decide if I really had the nerve or not. It only took me an instant to say, "What the hell," and then I was taking a long lick up her sweet slit. I think I had three small orgasms just eating her pussy."

A groan from the table made us both look that way. Chandra had her eyes open and she was lying there looking at us, a crooked smile on her face. "Girlfriend, when I realized that it was you licking me, I came and just went on coming the whole time. Suddenly all those small orgasms added up to one large one and I went off like a rocket."

Madison laughed and said, "That's alright, you should see the mess I made on Randy's leg. I was so hot that just a few rubs and I did the same as you."

Madison looked down at my leg and grinned as she saw my manhood standing straight up. "I think Randy liked what just happened, he's giving us the one dick salute."

Chandra laughed and replied, "Right now I could care less. I'm like he was earlier, all rung out like an old dishrag."

I laughed as I sat down in the chair, leaned over, and took a lick up along Chandra's upraised inner thigh. Her hands flew down to my head as she groaned, "Oh, hell, no!"

I took a lick along the other thigh and then said, "I know, but you tasted so good on Madison's face, that I had to try the source for myself."

Chandra giggled and Madison laughed. I leaned over farther and ran my tongue up along one puffy outer lip and down the other. Chandra gasped and pushed at my head again but not very hard.

Madison squatted down next to my leg and said, "Take it slow and keep away from her clit for a while. Try licking her asshole and you might find out a little secret about our Chandra."

"Madison, shut up!" Chandra said sharply.

She jerked her hips and groaned loudly as I slipped off the chair and tickled her asshole with the flat of my tongue. My hands went to her ass cheeks and parted them, so I could flick the tip of my tongue over the tightly puckered brown ring and then draw tight circles around it.

After a moment, she rocked her hips and then whispered, "Oh God, don't tease me like that."

I smiled and teased her some more, her hips moving even more provocatively as she tried to catch my tongue. When she whimpered loudly and raised her ass off the table, I stabbed my tongue against the ring and felt my tongue enter her and inch or so. She groaned loudly and wiggled her ass back against my face, forcing my tongue deeper.

From behind me, I heard Madison giggle and say, "Yeah, our Chandra just loves things stuck in her ass. Tongues, fingers, dicks, just to name a few of the normal things. She doesn't know this, but when we were still in college, I went to her room one morning to wake her up. I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed on her stomach, her ass up in the air; she had the handle of a hairbrush stuck up her ass, fucking herself. Her other hand was diddling her clit like mad. I eased back and watched her from the crack of the door until she came and brother was it a beauty. I've masturbated to that memory, many times."

I was tonguing Chandra's ass hard and heavy as Madison said that, my dick twitched and then tingled at the thoughts that mental picture brought forth. Madison must have seen the twitch because she reached around and ran he hand along the length of my hard on as she asked, "You'd like to fuck her in the ass wouldn't you?"

I nodded my head and she chuckled as she moved around and got under the table in front of me. "I'll just lube you up a little and then we'll see what happens," she said as she swallowed my dick and sucked on it. I groaned against Chandra's ass, which made Madison double her efforts.

Madison has a hot, wet mouth and she is very oral, so it was only a few minutes until I felt my climax rising. She sensed this, moved away from me, and got out from under the table.

She grinned down at me and said, "You're as wet as I can get you. You take care of this end and I'll go take care of the other."

As she moved up to kiss the now continuously moaning Chandra, I stood up and rubbed the head of my shaft against her asshole. Chandra's hips rolled upward and I pressed forward, feeling my manhood slip through the tight ring and slid slowly inside. Chandra yelled and quickly moved her hips up and down as I went in even deeper. I hooked my arms under her legs and lifted, sliding her closer to the edge of the table. As I did, I slipped all the way in, my hips coming up tightly against her ass cheeks.

Madison was standing by the other end of the table rotating between kissing Chandra's lips and sucking on her tits. I held myself still for a few seconds, just savoring the hot tight feel of her asshole. Chandra had froze as I hilted out in her, now she started to wiggle her hips from side to side and I pulled out slowly and made a sudden lunge back forward to slap her ass with my hips.

She yelled and wiggled even harder so I did it again and again. The long full strokes in her tight hot ass were quickly bringing my orgasm to a peak. Each stroke brought a yell from her and a moaning groan from me.

I slowed my pace to hold off my climax, which made Chandra yell, "No! No! Harder, faster!"

I did as I was told and slammed into her for another dozen strokes or so. I could not hold back any longer and came with three long hard jets deep in her ass. She yelled and lunged back against me, trying to get me in even deeper as she came with me, grinding her ass against my hips.

I held onto her legs for support, as mine were trembling and shaky. I also held myself pressed tightly to her, savoring the feeling of her hot ass clamping down and then relaxing around my dick. It was nearly a minute before she calmed down and I slowly slipped out of her. I shakily sat down in the chair and took half a dozen deep breaths.

Madison kissed Chandra one more time and then came around to stand in front of me, her fingers working slowly in her sex. I grinned up at her and bent to take her foot in my hands and lift it to the edge of the table next to Chandra's leg. I moved her hands out of the way and slipped off the chair to bury my face in her pussy. Her hands and fingers locked into my hair as she ground her sex against my face. It only took a moment for her to climax with several loud yells of her own.

*****

It took a while but we finally made it into the bedroom and piled up in Madison's bed. We were all totally exhausted, luckily, it was a Friday night, and none of us had to work the next day. I laid there flat on my back with a girl cuddled up on each side of me.

The bed felt good and I was almost asleep when I heard Madison whisper, "One of these days, I want to try that anal thing. I've never done it before."

I grinned and hugged her as I said, "Damn, a virgin. We'll have to work on that." After a short silence, I added, "And we'll have to work on Chandra's pussy eating skills also."

No one made a sound so I figured they were both asleep, until I heard Chandra giggle against my chest.

Madison sighed as she cuddled closer. "Sounds great to me," Madison said sleepily. "We'll sixty-nine while you fuck my ass."

Chandra shivered and cuddled closer.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers