The Best Fuck Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
50 Followers

Yet, beneath the surface, all three of them ached with their secrets.

"Mary, tomorrow night the three of us celebrate together. But tonight, I want to take your mother out."

Mary not only understand, but enthusiastically agreed and supported her dad's move. "I totally understand dad. I am just so happy that you are home!"

- - - - -

Mike made a point of leaving his holstered gun on the mantle just like he had done for years. It signaled a return to normalcy to both Liz and Mary. He smiled at Mary and gave her a kiss on the cheek, whispering in her ear, "We will be back by 11pm sweetie."

- - - - -

Mike and Liz sat at the candlelit table, enjoying the respite of their reunion of sorts. Mike kept track of time. Liz was lost in the moment.

- - - - -

Mary laid on the couch, alone. As the clock rolled to 9pm, she heard a knock at the door. She bounced up and opened it with a perky expectation of seeing her mom and dad home and happy.

"Aaron?" she said.

"Mary?" he volleyed back, expecting Liz to have answered the door.

Mary sensed trouble. As if she were plunging down the steep, gravity-defying fall of a world class roller coaster, she felt the excitement of her dad's return crash and burn under the sudden fears that her mother and Aaron were planning something. She knew her mother. She also knew what had just happened. Her mind raced as her and Aaron's confused greeting still hung in the air.

He broke the awkward silence. "Is your mother home?"

Mary gathered her wits. "No, she won't be home for a while. Can I help you?"

Aaron was horny as hell. He had crossed the street at exactly 8:59pm. He was so ready to finally be able to fuck Liz. Or, was it Mary? The blood was pounding in his cock, echoing in his head, , , thump... thump... thump.

His mind games of substituting one for the other in his mind now clouded his memory, his judgment, his sense of danger. He was dazed. But none of this confusion or circumstance-altering shifts had diminished his lust.

- - - - -

Mike casually suggested to Liz that they should get home, "so that we can spend some time with Mary before we go to bed." He held her hand as their faces absorbed the flickering light of the flame between them. He stroked her hand as he emphasized those words, "...before we go to bed."

- - - - -

Mary wasn't sure what her mom and Aaron had planned. But she was certain of two things. One, it was not good. Two, it was no longer an option now that dad was home!

Aaron wasn't sure what Liz had planned, but the fact that Mary was here, alone, with time to spare, and his cock was aching for action...

- - - - -

Mike and Liz drove home, holding hands the entire time. Mike serenaded Liz's heart with words she dreamed of hearing from him. "I vow that things are going to be different. This is the day that things are changing. We are going to get our lives back, Liz."

As much as Liz was elated by this sudden turn of events, she was haunted by her secret actions with Aaron. She felt like a fool, knowing she had even begun to think that she might be in love with him. As Mike continued his serenade, her heart raced as she worried about the loose ends with Aaron that could become entangled with this turning point with Mike, the love of her life.

- - - - -

Mary felt Aaron's eyes on her exactly like those many times in his office. She shivered as she felt his hands on her hips. Then sliding up her sides until he cupped her full breasts. But this was different. She knew it.

"Not here she whispered. In my bedroom." She led him by the hand, as he pawed at her body. By the time they had navigated the hallway and crossed the threshold of her bedroom, his greedy, lusty hands had managed to fondle nearly every inch of her body.

He pulled her against him and kissed her deeply, plunging his hand under the elastic band of her shorts and panties, cupping her pussy and without a thought of seduction forcing his middle finger inside of her.

- - - - -

Liz was feeling a desperate sense of imbalance as she and Mike turned down the street to their home. She could see Aaron's home across the street. Her mind raced with anxiety and regret at what she had done. She felt as if she were losing her grip on reality. This irrational fear was bubbling up secretly inside of her, a fear that she would be found out. That somehow, Aaron would expose her. That she would lose the true love of her life who had once saved her, and now had returned to save them both.

- - - - -

Although Mary was willing to give herself to Aaron again, to stroke him, to allow him to feel the carnal release of his throbbing cock and see his cum splattered over her bare breasts, she was feeling threatened. She had never felt him this forceful before. She had never felt his fingers in her pussy, his lustful grunts pushing against her.

Then he pushed her onto her bed. In one quick move that startled her, he yanked both her shorts and panties off before she could reach down to restrain him. She was naked from the waist down... not the waist up... in front of him! On her bed!!

She felt him hop on the bed, straddling her, as he twisted and wriggled as he bent his legs to allow his hands to push his slacks off. He was not wearing any underwear.

- - - - -

As they pulled into the driveway, Mike lifted Liz's hand to his mouth and gently kissed it. "Baby, you go on inside. I am going to go down to the market and get some ice cream. Remember our late night ice cream chats with Mary? I want to share that together tonight."

Mike's overture further melted Liz's heart. She nodded, tears filling her eyes. "Okay baby, hurry back. I will let her know."

- - - - -

Mary loved her mom... She would do anything to protect her. But this was more than she bargained for. She realized that Aaron was going to settle for nothing less than penetrating her with his dick. She tried to reach up to stroke him, offering her now naked breasts to him once again as a target. But he did not want that. He wanted to fuck her. NOW.

- - - - -

Before Liz stepped inside the front door, she looked back and waved at Mike. Then, as she stepped inside, she immediately sensed something was wrong. She heard frightening sounds coming from down the hallway.

- - - - -

Aaron refused to take 'no' for an answer. Mary tried her best to convince him otherwise, but he was now inside of her, fucking her, pumping her pussy with his thick, horny cock.

- - - - -

Mike never left the driveway. He quietly slipped from the car and circled around into his home. Silently, undetected by Liz or Mary or Aaron. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew exactly what they all were doing.

- - - - -

Liz saw Mike's gun on the mantle. She grabbed it. Her confused mind had been dazed on the ride home. But that was nothing compared to the terror-induced racing her mind was now experiencing.

- - - - -

Aaron felt that familiar thumping of blood pulsing through his body... his cock... his mind... thump, thump, thump.

Mary tried one last time to convince Aaron to stop, but his lust overpowered and muffled her protests.

- - - - -

As Liz stalked her way down the hallway, the rush of adrenalin was pumping through her body... she could hear the thump, thump, thump in her head. She reached the threshold of Mary's room. Her eyes turned the corner.

- - - - -

...Mike wore a wicked smile, a satisfied smile, as he spied Liz trembling. The loaded gun in her hand. The ultimate betrayal thrust upon her. Sudden and unplanned lust for security pulsing through her body. Her face wore a lifeless expression. It was confusion swallowed by a sudden spike of insanity. Temporary perhaps, but none the less fatal.

phubby
phubby
50 Followers
12