The Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party again began to turn into a sea of writhing male bodies, as the orgy atmosphere came for round #2. Cocks stiffened with tugs and strokes, slipping into waiting mouths and asses. Andreas and I slipped off to the side again, found a room and kissed. We soon slipped into the 69 position and sucked each other, swallowing cum as it was sprayed into our mouths and across out lips. We showered again, went to the lockers and got dressed.

But, again, that was many years ago. I was now older and wiser, but I'd been without my Andreas for the past 2 years. I still missed the times we'd shared, both in the bed and out. Like all couples, we'd had our problems from time to time, but the make up sex was always the hottest; re-igniting the passion we'd shared on that first night. Mattie is planning some kind of special party for my 40th birthday in a week – mentioning something about The Muscle Den. I awoke on the day of my 40th, not noticing any life altering changes. I was still the same guy I'd been the day before... And the day before that, as well. I was finding that there was some truth to the adage that "Age is just a state of mind." I would always think, "Now, what state do you want me in?" I pushed the covers off and looked at my body – nope, no major changes here. My abs and chest looked just as they had last night, when I'd climbed into bed. My hair was still the same reddish-blonde it had always been; my body still had the same gym honed physique it had displayed for the last few years; my thighs were still just as firm and powerful; calves still curved gracefully up from the ankles... But, wait! There was a change! Oh my God! During the night, my cock had grown hard! There was a difference from when I'd climbed into bed!

I reached down and slid my palm across my hard cock. Yep, the meat and I were now 40... and I was starting off my 40th year with a hard cock – like almost every other day in the 20 plus years that had passed since puberty struck and my cock would stiffen at the slightest provocation.

I slowly pulled and tugged at my cock, feeling the sensations of touch between the palm of my hand and my cock. No matter what, it always felt different when you stroked your meat. Sure, it felt good to have somebody slide their hands along your cock, milking the cum from deep inside; plunging your cock deep into a willing ass or having it sucked by a hot mouth, pulling and pumping your balls was always good, as well. But there is something special about the good, old-fashioned self-love. Your hand always knows just the right spot to rub a little faster, squeeze a little tighter, stroking your cock to climax.

I continued stroking my hardening cock – feeling the pulse of my life force flowing through the veins; feeling my balls tighten as the cum churned inside of them, pushing for release. I always found jerking off in the morning, with the sun glowing through the windows, illuminating my chamber, flooding my soul with the light of the new day; I always found it somehow more spiritual – more soulful – of a session than any other time I jerked off. In the morning, it was invigorating and stimulating – feeling the hot semen churn in my balls, surge up the shaft and explode from the head of my cock, splattering my abs and chest with those glorious shots of warm goo; releasing the demons of sleep and charging me with life!

The pace of my strokes quickened, feeling better with each tug. I knew I was close, feeling my balls tighten up inside the fleshy sac, propelling my hot cum, soon to arc through the air and paint my body. It was an ecstasy unlike

The phone's electronic chirping made me skip a stroke as I paused from the intrusion. Who the fuck could be calling so damn early? Even before the 2nd ring had finished I knew who was on the other end. Not a doubt in my mind. I slowly began to stroke my cock again, losing a bit of stiffness from the noise on the bedside table. After the 4th ring, the phone went silent, only to be replaced by the gentle clicks and whirs of the answering machine.

"Hi. This is Chris Morrison. I can't get to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the tone – tell me who you are and where I can call you back, and I'll do my best to get back with you when I can. Thanks for calling!" my cheery mechanized voice greeted the caller. A few seconds later, the recording gear clicked on and the typical beep sounded.

"Chris! You old dinosaur! Answer the fucking phone!" It was Mattie, as I'd expected, calling, no doubt, to send pleasant birthday greetings my way. "Get your hand off that cock, now, buddy boy. At your age, all you'll be shooting is cum dust! Hell, if you can even get it up anymore! Hah!"

I reached over, picked up the phone and hit TALK. "Well, good morning to you, Queen Fairy. And how the fuck are you today?" I was still stroking my cock, hoping to keep the erection from leaving. Mattie had a habit of draining erections – one way or the other.

"Ooh, did some body wake up on the wrong side of the cave this morning? So cheery and pleasant, ya mean old grizzled bear!"

"You know, Mattie, there could be some hot, young stud lying in bed right now, spent from a night of getting fucked hard and put away wet by this 'grizzled old bear', ya know? Damn, we could have been in the middle of a hot morning fuck, and your screeching coming from the phone would have just killed the moment."

"Oh, puh-leeze, Mary! I know full well that you are home, alone, as usual. And, knowing you, you've been stroking your cock, trying to figure out the Zen of Masturbation again! I swear! Your cock sees more action from your hand than my ass does on Pride weekend! If I didn't love you, I'd have given up on you years ago!"

"Fine, fine. So, what caused you to crawl out of the crypt so early in the morning? I know it wasn't just your lame attempt to be the first to wish me a happy birthday, was it?"

"No, you mean old cock-sucker. I was calling you with altruistic intents. I was calling to wake your ass up so I could take you to breakfast! Come join me at Dill's Diner at 9:00 for a fabulous bruncheon!"

I rolled over and looked at the clock – it was just about 7:30. "Sure, let me wake up and get showered. I'll meet you there. Or do you want me to come and pick your bony ass up?"

"No, no, I'll drive there. I'll see you at 9!" I continued to coax my cock back to full stiffness, but it was almost a losing battle. Mattie was sapping my sex drive right out of me. "Oh, and we'll talk about tonight, too! I've got a special evening all planned out for you, darling! Full of surprises and more! Now, get that hand off your cock and get cleaned up! Ta!" With that, the phone clicked off in my ear, as the connection closed. I set the handset back in the phone based.

My cock was stirring again, responding to my pulling and squeezing. Even though I'd been interrupted, I was determined to find that Zen of Masturbation that Mattie had accused me of. And, while it was partially true that I'd found more pleasure in jerking off, I still got my fair share of hot booty slapping my thighs as I pounded some hot ass, fucking the night away. Thinking back on my recent conquest – a little 20 something Latino boy – just coming out to the 'regular' neighborhood style bars for the first time, instead of hanging with his buddies at the newest and trendiest dance club. I'd brought him back home and we'd fucked for hours, my balls slapping against his hot, tight little bubble butt, churning my lust. I'd whipped my cock out of his ass and pulled the condom off, shooting my load across his cock and abs, hearing him call out "Aye, Papi! O Dios mio!" as his hot spunk flew from his cock, shooting his load from the pounding I gave his ass, his hands pulling my ass deeper into him with each stroke.

I could feel my load churning deep inside, pushing for release. With a final flurry of strokes, my hot cum shot from my cock, arcing through the air, landing in a splash just below my ribs. I kept milking my cock, coaxing the semen from inside, spraying my abs with hot cum, spasms rippling through my tensed muscles, waves of pleasure spreading through my system as the orgasm faded.

I lay there for a few minutes, my fingers absently spreading the spent loads across my body, the last drops of cum spilling from the slit, pooling in my belly button. I slowly got up and headed for the bathroom and a hot shower.

I arrived at Dill's just before 9, making sure I was early enough to be on time, in case that Mattie actually showed up on time. Mattie had turned the concept of being 'fashionably late' into an art form, always arriving 10 minutes past the appointed time, whirling in like a dervish; making the grand entrance a diva always deserved. Dill's was a nice little spot for food, the owner's keeping the menu fresh and new, yet retaining a few well loved favorites to make everybody happy. The décor was decidedly 50s diner, with red vinyl booths and Formica counters; they even had the mini jukeboxes on the tables, but they were for looks, only. Dill's had also wisely opened up the area behind the diner as a patio eating space, and it was usually packed out there, unless it was raining. Luckily, the place didn't get too busy until around 10:00 on the weekends, as people were recovering from their nights out. This was a favorite place of the hip and the hung-over; a place to see and be seen. I was just glad that it hadn't become TOO trendy and had stayed true to its roots.

Sure enough, at 9:10, Mattie came flowing through the doors, looking all the world like Nora Desmond from "Sunset Boulevard". He swirled towards Chris, moving through the diner and onto the patio. "Darling! I so must wish you birthday greetings!" I stood up, allowing Mattie to throw his arms around me and kiss the air near my ear. No matter how many years had passed, Mattie still greeted his friends as though he was a great socialite. "I can't wait to help you celebrate your 4th decade on the planet!" Mattie raised his voice just enough to gather looks from the patrons seated on the patio. I blushed slightly, feeling slightly embarrassed by Mattie's display and his mention of my age.

"Oh, do sit down, you silly queen! There's a show on Broadway that needs its spot light back. Can you ever just walk into a room without all the drama and pretense?" I sat back in my chair and sipped at the coffee left in my cup. Mattie waved to the waiter and sat opposite me.

The waiter came over, and refilled my cup. Mattie ordered mimosas for both of us, and sent the waiter away. Mattie turned and followed the waiter with his eyes, looking after him as he walked towards the kitchen. I looked after the waiter, too, trying to place him. He must have been a new addition to the staff, as I hadn't seen him before. It looked as if he stood a few inches shorter than me, with dark hair cut in a spiky crew cut style. From the back, he looked to have broad shoulders and a bubble butt; his waist was narrower than his hips, giving him a top-heavy, hourglass type of figure. His sleeves were rolled up above his biceps, showing his well muscled arms. The tanned skin glowed against the white of his tee shirt; He looked to be of Latin descent – but not purely Hispanic.

"Yoo-hoo! Christopher! Are you with me?" Mattie snapped his fingers, trying to get my attention. I was still focused on the departed figure of the waiter.

"Yes, I'm here... I'm here! Relax! Dang, can't a guy enjoy a good view once in a while? Geez!"

Mattie laughed, enjoying my predicament. "No, darling! I find it QUITE enjoyable to see you look around. I know you still pine away for Andreas from time to time, but I like watching him fade to just memories, instead of remaining an all maudlin and mopey over the 'love of youir life'!"

I smiled, in spite of myself, knowing he was right. The waiter came back with the mimosas and asked if we were ready to order. He was just as pleasing to look at from the front as he'd been from the rear. His tanned complexion and his facial features further influenced my thoughts of his Latin background. The kicker, however, were his beautiful green eyes – the color of bright and lustrous emeralds – that shone from beneath his dark brow and lashes. His face had a solid set, not too square, yet not too rounded. He had a goatee and mustache, in the current style, drawing attention to his full lips and pretty smile. His beefy chest pushed against the fabric of the tee shirt, showing great definition to his pecs; his nipples poked at the fabric, as it was pulled taught across his chest. He wore the shirt tucked into his jeans, which snuggled up against his legs and pelvis, showing the outline of his package; luckily, the jeans were not so tight as to leave nothing to the imagination.

"No... uh...." Mattie started in, the inquisitor gears whirring in his mind. "I'm sorry – I don't think I know you. Are you new here? I don't think I've ever seen you here before. Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Mattie. Well, Matthew, if you must be butch about it. This is my close and dearly personal friend, Christopher." Mattie held his hand up, halfway between inviting the waiter to shake it or kiss it.

"Just call me Chris, please." I interjected. "Christopher sounds so formal and... well, stodgy."

"I'm Joshua. And yes, I just started here." He took a hold of Mattie's outstretched hand and gave it a light shake. Mattie looked dejected, hoping to feel Joshua's full lips brush against the back of his hand. He then placed his hand towards me, and I rose to grasp it. His grip was firm and strong, but not in the way that many men try to prove their masculinity, by squeezing and gripping your hand, inviting you to participate in the age old pissing contest of who was stronger. We shook hands for a moment, and I glanced up him up and down once more. "Well, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, gentlemen. It's so much nicer that the last place I worked, where they were more interested in ME being served up instead of their breakfast. Are you ready to order?"

Mattie's smile faltered a bit, as if a joke had just been stolen. Recovering his jovial look, "I'll have the Denver, with a side of bacon, with fruit instead of potatoes. Gotta watch my girlish figure, dontcha know... Cause if I don't, who will?" Mattie paused a moment, waiting for laughter to his witty remark, but none came. "And bring me some English muffins, please."

I ordered my usual breakfast – eggs over easy, potatoes, fruit and toast, "and a bit more coffee, please."

Joshua turned away, "I'll be right back with the coffee." Before he headed off towards the kitchen to place the orders, I thought I caught a wink and a slight smile. "Give me a minute to place your orders." With that, he was gone, heading inside.

"Well, isn't HE one hot tamale?" Mattie cried out, voice full of mischief and frivolity. "I'd be tempted to order a spicy linguica for breakfast, hoping his cock would be on my plate! Ay carumba!"

"Down, girl. Didn't you see he wasn't looking for THAT kind of attention? Damn, is the world just one big schmorgasbord of man meat to you?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it IS. Hell, one of the first things I thought when I met you, lo those many moons ago, was that I wanted to feel your muscular legs thrusting your cock deep up my ass." He paused for a breath. "But then I realized what a sweetheart you truly were and knew I would rather have you as my friend, instead of just some trick!"

Joshua came back and refilled my cup, as well as bringing fresh orange juice for our mimosas. Mattie and I just chatted about a few things – recalling the past and friends long gone. He languished on how, now that we were both 'over the hill', that we needed to have all the fun we could before we had to resort to the little blue pill. Our breakfasts were served and we ate, Mattie continually looking at our server like he was the last meal for a condemned man. Mattie was one of those men that looked at any other man as a potential trick. Didn't matter about age or race or even sexual preference; as long as the guy had a pulse and a penis, Mattie was interested!

Joshua came back, checking on us regularly. I always enjoyed the moments he returned, giving me a chance to look at his body and imagine what must be under those clothes. And, it shut Mattie up from his normal banter. He came back the final time, asking if "there was anything else" he could do and giving us the check. Mattie picked up the check and grandly announced "breakfast is on me, in celebration of your birth!" With that, he pulled out his wallet and handed a credit card and the bill to Joshua. After he returned with the slips for Mattie to sign, we got up and headed for the door. Mattie turned around "I forgot something! I'll be right back. Wait for me!" and sailed back through the diner to the patio.

A few minutes later, Mattie returned as I was enjoying the morning sunshine warming my skin. "Well, darling! I must be off and finish running errands for tonight. Remember; be at my place at 7:00 pm! And don't be late! You know how I hate tardiness." He reached over and gave me a hug, kissing the air next to my cheek. "And be prepared for surprises and devilish delights!" He twirled and strode to his car.

I stood there a moment, looking after him, shaking my head. No one could ever accuse Mattie of being butch, and he sure did come across as flitty and flaky, but he was one of my best friends and one of the sweetest guys in the world. I turned towards my truck, glancing towards the diner. Joshua was standing there, at the counter, waiting for an order to come up. It seemed as though he was looking right at me, but he must have just been staring out the window.

I spent my afternoon at the gym, working my muscles, keeping my shape and tone. Even at 40, I noticed that I still got looks on the work out floor. I was glad that I'd been given good genes to begin with and that my workouts kept my frame taught and shapely. I relaxed for a while afterwards, spending time in the Jacuzzi and the saunas at the gym, relaxing my muscles, tired from the work out. Occasionally, I would catch a glance from another guy, looking over my frame with appreciation. Soaking in the Jacuzzi, I'd even felt a foot glide along my calf, an open invitation for something. But, looking around, nobody seemed to be following up with eye contact, so I didn't pursue it. Besides, I really wasn't looking forward to a gym bunny fuck right now.

I'd had a few work out adventures in the past – getting my cock sucked in the steam room, receiving a hand job in the Jacuzzi, fucking some guy in the showers – it all happened from time to time. But, it was kind of risky, too, which was probably part of the allure. One of the guys – the bj in the steam boy – had even come home with me from a club a few weeks later and we'd fucked until dawn. He had been a 20-something muscle boy, all hormones and youth, wanting me to fuck him in just about every position – he sat on the kitchen counter as I shoved my cock deep in his ass; he straddled me on the sofa, riding my cock like his life depended on it; he'd let me tie him up, playing on my Dom Daddy side, while he writhed and struggled, bound to my bed, begging for me to fuck him all night long. I was happy to oblige his whims, fucking him in every which way he wanted. And, I was ultimately amazed by his flexibility, as he was able to suck his 7" cock, bending like a pretzel, while I stood above him, my cock thrusting deep into his willing, upturned ass. He'd shot his load all over his face while my sperm arced across his dick and down his torso.

I headed home and grabbed a snack, wanting to eat something lite, as I knew that there would be food galore at Mattie's party. I turned on the stereo – having filled the CD changer with current pop divas and dance tracks – and sat at the computer, checking my e-mails. Of course, there was the usual junk mail and spam – 'buy Viagra for 99 cents!', 'hot & horny girls from Russia', 'investment secrets of the rich & famous' – a few e-mails with some hot naked photos attached, and a few birthday wishes from online pals and web sites I used and shopped at.