The Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 o'clock, I took another shower to refresh me and rinse off, and got dressed. Given that Mattie was planning on the bathhouse scene from his party, I dressed in a navy blue jock strap, enjoying the snugness is provided my cock and balls, a pair of Levi's, white tee shirt and my tan contractor steel toe boots. I looked in the mirror and flashed back to Mattie's party from years ago – and I was dressed just about the same. Perfect for what I figured this evening would be.

I got to Mattie's house just a few minutes before 7:00, punctual and as requested. I rang the bell and waiting. A few moments later, a lithe young man, no more than 24 or 25, answered the door, wearing nothing but a pair of mesh shorts. The crotch area had a slightly sheer nylon patch, trying to keep his cock from view. "You must be Chris! Come on in! Mattie is expecting you!"

He led me through the house towards the back yard. There were pockets of men around, some fully clothed, some in shorts and tank tops, a few in towels and some just buck assed naked, cocks dangling or bobbing about. "Typical Mattie party" I thought to myself. All of the TVs were on and different porn videos were showing in each room – ranging from vanilla sex scenes to hard-core flogging and bondage shots. My cock stirred a bit in my jeans, enjoying the sites and sounds emanating from the sets.

I was led to the yard area, which had been lit with Tiki torches, forming a pathway to the detached garage; the door to the garage was open and I could see dim lights glowing from within. Mattie lived in an older section of town – full of big houses on even bigger lots. Most of the properties were about a half an acre in size – many owners had added a 2nd house in the back as a guest accommodation or a rental property. Mattie's was still one of the few in the neighborhood with just the one house on it. He'd added a 2nd garage in the back, as well as having a small cabana type house built near the pool – with tea house style walls of doors that could open the space completely to the yard, creating an outdoor living room.

I could see people milling about in the yard area, similar to the views from inside. A few had even jumped in the pool, swimming in Speedos, jocks or nothing at all. I was mentally counting the number of guys, realizing that there were probably 40 guys here already! There was laughter and music coming from the open door to the 2nd garage, and I heard Mattie squeal with glee as some joke was told. The boy led me to the cabana and told me that Mattie was waiting for me in the garage, but I needed to change. I knew exactly what he meant, entered the cabana and stripped down to my jock and my boots – just like the old days.

I headed to the garage, and Mattie met me at the door. "Christopher! Darling! There you are! I was beginning to think that little punk had spirited you away for his own enjoyment! I would have snatched that little boy bald and shaved his pubes – except that they're already all shaved!" Mattie pulled me into the garage, and the night from our past sprang to life before me. He'd recreated the main room of The Muscle Den in his garage, with couches placed around the space, framing a center area, lit from above. There was a group of televisions along one wall, showing different movies like the ones inside, a small bar area and a group of guys all standing around, again, in various states of undress. It was like a trip back in time, and I felt a tug of sorrow, remembering the night I'd met Andreas. But, this was a party and I wasn't about to be sad.

"So, darling! What do you think? I did good, didn't I?" Mattie was beaming, all smiles and glowing eyes.

"Yes, Mattie, you did wonderful. But, where's my champagne?" I smile back at Mattie; glad he'd gone through all this trouble for me.

"Darling! Oh! Bobby! Bobby?" he called out. "Where is our guest of honor's drink? I told you that you need to make sure that ALL of his needs are met tonight. Do you understand?" The young man that had met me at the door was standing before Mattie, nodding his head. He quickly moved to the bar, poured a glass of champagne and returned, offering the glass to me. "That's better," Mattie purred, stroking Bobby's crotch through the shorts. The young man's cock swelled under the tight nylon fabric, stretching the mesh sides. His cock was clearly outlined by the fabric, showing a long, but thin shaft and head. A bit of pre-cum blossomed across the fabric, showing that he was at least horny and ready to go.

Mattie was telling me how he'd been longing to throw a party like this, something harkening back to the days when AIDS and HIV hadn't been heard of yet – a party of free booze, free sex, just freedom. But, however, it was also a party with a conscience – boxes of condoms and bottles of lube were freely distributed throughout the space, acknowledging the presence of the epidemics and hinting that Barebacking was allowed. Even all of the porn vids flickering across the screens showed the models plugging asses, all the while, little woodie was all suited up and wearing his latex slicker

I was amazed at the results of Mattie's careful planning. He'd spared nearly no expense, even somehow recreating the Muscle Den's signs – an erotically artful image of a big, beefy muscle guy plugging the rounded bubble butt on an equally muscular guy, bent over at the waist, his upper body 'resting' on the end of the word Den. I missed the feel of the Muscle Den – it had closed over a dozen years ago, brought down by the stigma and the fear of AIDS in those days of hot and easy sex.

We'd all gone there on the closing day, hosting a farewell party for the end of an era; the end of our innocence (and lack thereof), the end of our freedoms. It was a grand idea, but it was ultimately too late and the club left with a pop instead of a BANG! Too many faces were gone, too many soon to leave. It was bittersweet, knowing how many were gone and not knowing how many were yet to fall. Now, the building was used as a storage space for a big furniture chain. I doubt anybody there knew of the hot times and lustful carnal pleasures that had taken place on those same concrete floors.

I came back to reality, with Mattie blissfully unaware of my vacation to memory land. He wanted me to mingle, explore, and "for God's sake! Have fun! Get laid! Fuck a dozen guys! This is a party!" He whished away towards the yard, grabbing young Bobby by his hard cock and dragging him off to spread cheer and sex – and maybe a few ass cheeks with his cock.

I glanced around the room, seeing faces of people I recognized from the bars and around town. I headed into the house, looking for a bit of a snack, meeting friends and acquaintances along the way, gathering birthday wishes and kisses, as well as a few gropes and grabs. I exchanged my champagne for a rum & coke at the bar in the yard area, hosted by a very sexy, and very naked, muscled stud boy, no doubt a 'business associate' of Mattie's. Mattie had branched out from fashion years ago, getting involved in the porn movie and magazine industry. As a producer, he had an eye for details – and an eye for incredibly hot and hung models – and always was surrounded by sexy young guys hoping for a chance on his movie and photography shoots, even if they did have to stop at his casting couch along the way.

I wandered around the party, looking at many of the now completely naked men, many of them involved in duos, 3 ways and more, fucking and sucking with abandon. It was like watching a porn video in real life – with no annoying camera angles, crappy dialogue or bad performances. I lingered a while in the recreated Muscle Den for a while, enjoying the show of p guys laying in a circle, each sucking on the cock of the man next to him, all expertly swallowing massive members with talented tongues. My own cock stirred in my jock, tenting the mesh fabric and pulling at the elastic, allowing my balls to slip out the underside. I headed out to the cabana, stripping my jock from my torso, letting my hardening cock swing free. I stuffed the jock into my jeans, folded on a chair and headed back to the yard for a refill of my cocktail.

I picked up my new drink as a voice called out "Happy Birthday, Christopher!" I turned and saw the waiter from the restaurant, Joshua, standing a few feet away, dressed in a snug, white posing strap – just a pouch with a waistband, his cock and balls filling the pouch out nicely. He had a small box in his hands, wrapped in brightly colored paper.

"Uh... Hi... thanks!" I stammered, now feeling slightly ashamed as my nakedness. My cock had softened some while walking around, but it was now growing fuller again, rising from my loins, engorging with lust. I could feel my cheeks flush a bit as I looked towards those beautiful Emerald eyes. "Um... Do you want a drink?" I motioned to the bartender, standing behind me.

"Sure. Can I have a beer?" he asked of the bartender, looking over my shoulder. "I'm starting to feel a little overdressed. Oh! And, here... this is for you," he said, handing me the package.

I looked down at the box, taking it from his hands. "Thanks!" I said, not wanting to take my eyes of his body. His broad shoulders and chest were covered with a light coat of dark hair, matching his goatee and head. His nipples popped on his pecs, protruding through the layer of curly dark hair that stood out against his dark skin. The hair thinned as it went down his body, creating an arrow-like shape that disappeared into his crotch. His legs were firm and muscular, showing that he worked out regularly. There coarse hair flowed from his loins, down his thighs and over his calves. "Um.... Should I open this now?" I asked, trying to make us both feel a bit more comfortable. I held the box lower, trying to block my hardening cock from his line of sight. Of course, that was counter-productive, as his eyes kept glancing to the box as we talked.

"Sure, go ahead," he nodded towards the package, which was doing a worse job of hiding my own package than I had hoped. "I hope you like it." I glanced down at the box and tore at the paper. I opened the box and inside was a model of the same kind of car that I drove. "I saw you pull away from the diner, and then I saw this later today and figured it worked." I pulled the toy car from the box, setting my drink on the bar. It was one of those metal and plastic motorized cars that they sell at the swap meets and toy stores. It was a perfect scale model of my own car, right down to the color of the body and the hard little plastic interior.

"Wow! This is cool! I've never gotten anything like this before! Thanks." I nodded to him, showing my appreciation. My cock was still in full erection mode, getting harder by the minute and harder to hide. I was pleased to look at Joshua's pouch and noticed his cock stirring in the fabric, as well. "Let me go and put this with my stuff." I grabbed my drink and motioned towards the cabana house. "I can just think of where to keep this in my house." I crossed the lawn, skirting the pool area. There were 2 young hunks lying on their backs on pool floats, as 2 other guys were standing in the pool, sucking on their cocks. Another couple was on the stairs of the shallow end, a muscle bound youth pounding deep and hard on another stud's ass. Both were moaning softly, enjoying the pleasures of the night.

I stepped into the cabana and headed towards the chair my clothes were on. Joshua followed behind, commenting "Wow! This is a really great place your pal has. I was kind of scared when he came back and talked to me as you guys were leaving. He told me that there was a party tonight and that he wanted me to be there. I had started to say no, but he told me that it was your 40th birthday today and that you'd be a special guest of honor. I couldn't refuse."

I turned to thank him, and noticed that he'd closed the door to the room. His cock was jutting out as far as the cotton pouch would allow, and a smile was crossing his luscious lips. "Besides, I knew this would be a chance that I could see you again." He slipped a hand under the elastic of his strap and slid it down his legs. His cock pulled free from the fabric and was glistening with moisture. His pubes were trimmed up and his balls were shaved – a combination I found instantly appealing. I've never been much for perfectly shaved guys – reminds me too much of when we were all 10! – or the total opposite: a mangled mass of curly hair, spread across the balls and surrounding the cock like an overgrown lawn. No, I preferred a slight trimming here and there, the pubes then framing the cock and balls like a lion's mane.

He stepped towards me, his cock bobbing in the night air. His balls hung below his engorged member, swaying with his step. He had no tan lines, and his brown complexion glistened in the dim lights. He reached out and grabbed my cock in one hand, my neck in the other. He pulled me close and kissed me, slipping his tongue between my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling the heat of our bodies wash over me. His cock rubbed up against mine, a thick 8 inches of Latin heat. I kissed him back, my hands reaching for his body, feeling his back, his ass, his chest. My hands slid over his body, like an explorer to a new world, feeling and caressing the plains of his abs and the mountains of his flesh.

I pulled back from him, a bridge of saliva between our lips. I looked into his eyes, watching a fire burn deep in his those emerald beauties. My cock throbbed with desire, twitching each time our dicks touched. He leaned back to me and kissed me again, planting kisses on my lips, my face; slowly kissing his way down my chin and neck, across my chest, licking my abs as he worked towards my cock.

"Damn!" he said, before swallowing my hard shaft with his lips. His goatee tickled as he slid down my shaft, taking it deep in his mouth. His tongue slide around the pulsing meat in his mouth, savoring the flavor my cock gave him. He moaned deep down, sending waves of pleasure through my cock, as he sucked it long and hard. His hands slid along my torso, rubbing my abs and pecs, brushing against my nipples. His tongue worked the shaft of my cock as he slowly worked his lips along the length of it. I moaned as his tongue flicked across the head, tasting the slit, my fingers pulling on his hair.

He sucked on my shaft, drawing me closer and closer to shooting my hot cum into his mouth. He kept sucking me closer and closer to climax, backing off at the right moment, only to drive me closer to the edge again. He pulled my cock from his mouth looking up at my face. His face glistened in the light, a fine coat of sweat covering his features. "Fuck, you're so hot!" I gasped, meaning both his expertise at sucking a cock and at his beautiful face and body. "And I could get lost in those deep eyes!"

He stood, kissing me hard on the lips again, and I could taste my cock on his tongue. "I want you in me" he spoke softly through our kisses. "I want your cock buried deep in my ass – fucking me until we both burn with orgasm!" He led me towards the futon in the room and we fell on top of it kissing and caressing each other. Just as it had been in the garage turned Muscle Den, there were condoms and lube on the tables in the Cabana. He reached for the lube, applying it to my cock, rubbing up and down the shaft and around the head. I pulled open the foil packet and placed the condom on my cock. He slid his hand up and rolled the condom down my pulsing shaft. It felt so good, feeling his hand along my cock, warming the lube with his heat. I warmed some lube in my own hands and worked it around his ass, slipping a finger into his hot hole.

He moaned with pleasure, guttural grunts coming from deep inside, as I used my fingers to fuck his hole, loosening the tight muscle for my hard cock. He writhed beneath me, his body arching up to meet mine. I lifted his legs and pushed the tip of my dick against his ass. "Are you ready?" I asked as I teased his ass with the head of my dick.

"Oh, fuck, man! Stick that cock in my ass! I want to feel your lust, your passion, deep in my hole!" I pressed the head further against his ass and slowly sank into his chute. Slowly, I thrust my cock deeper and deeper, grinding into his pulsing ass. He pulled my cock deeper into his ass, grinding his hips in rhythm with mine. I pulled my cock out and slipped it right back in again, feeling him quiver beneath me. "Fuck me, man! Fill me with your cock!"

I continued pushing my cock into his ass, deeper and faster with each passing moment. We matched each other's rhythms, his ass pulling my cock deeper in as I drove it deeper into his ass. He was stroking his hard cock in time with each thrust, pulling the skin tight, drawing his balls up and down against my stomach. Each grind and thrust, each pull and pound, driving us closer and closer to orgasm, moans and groans falling from our lips. With each thrust, we came closer to spilling our lust and culminating our lust.

I felt my cum churning in my balls, pushing for release. Joshua's breathing came harder and faster as he stroked his cock and I filled his ass. "Oh, God! Fuck yeah!" he yelled as the first drops of cum escaped his cock. My own orgasm was beginning and I pulled my pulsing cock from his ass, whipping the condom off and to the floor. My hot cum shot out of my cock, landing on his abs. His own cock twitched and shook as he stroked shot after shot of his creamy jizz from deep inside his balls. Our cum pooled on his abs and chest, mixing together and becoming one. We shuddered with each escaping load of sperm, finally collapsing in a heap on the futon.

We lay there for a while, content and satisfied from our fucking. Each moment we lingered, we could hear the sounds of sex outside in the yard – as the pool boys fucked and sucked their orgasms from each other, filling the night with their heated sexual mating. Joshua and I curled on the cushions, dozing in our post coital bliss; enjoying the heat flowing from our bodies; our lust momentarily spent. We fell asleep, out bodies entwined, limbs wrapped about torsos, hands grasping hands.

The intercom buzzed on the table next to my head. I slowly opened my eyes, the brightness of the morning shining through the fabric covered glass doors. I pushed the talk button, and mumbled "Hello?"

"There you are! I couldn't find you last night! The last I time I saw you was in the Muscle Den, surrounded by all those other men. I, um... Well, I had other guests to attend to, if you know what I mean?"

"Yes, Mattie, I understand. I saw that hot little guest you attended to. Was he as pretty in bed as he was out of it?"

"Oh, you know, he was... Latin... And he was hot, let me tell you! But I guess you had some fun too, or did you go into the Zen of Masturbation routine again? Oh, God! Please tell me you're not stroking your cock in the morning light again! That is just SO pathetic!"

"No, you old queen. What if I told you that there was some hot little thing lying here with me, spent and exhausted from a night of fucking hard? I mean, you could have interrupted while our cocks rose with the sun, filling the voids of darkness and night!"

"Oh, puh-leeze! Don't make me come down there and ..."

Joshua sat up slightly. "Don't you dare come down here now! I've got a cock that needs attention and we don't want to be disturbed!" he interrupted Mattie's harangue. He pulled my hand from the intercom as we both started to laugh. We kissed longingly as our cocks hardened and grew between our bodies, our sexual warmth growing and spreading like the new morning light.